Two Moms, Two Laps: Quiet

I kissed her, and she kissed me back. She leaned against me, her soft body pressed against mine. I cradled her in my arms, determined to never let her go. Next time I'd just confront the guy immediately. Make it clear that she was mine, and I wasn't going to give her up without a fight. She was mine, damn it.

I woke up to Colleen shaking my shoulder. She was gentle, nudging me awake. "You want to stay here, Jeremy? Should we call your house?"

It took me a few seconds to even realized what she was talking about. I still had her daughter clutched in my arms. I looked up and saw her father was standing in the doorway, watching.

"I probably should go," I said softly. "What time is it?"

"It's after one."

I peeled Penny's arms off of me, and slid out from under the covers. "I'm sorry, I guess I fell asleep," I whispered, as I put my shoes back on.

"Is everything all right between you two?" she asked.

"Better. I think we'll be fine. I'm sorry if I overreacted. I didn't mean to hurt her."

She nodded, "We'll be outside." She turned and walked out the door. I finished putting on my shoes, leaned over and kissed my girl.

Her eyes were closed, but she smiled. "Love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Penny."

* * *

Mom was still up when I got home. Sitting in the living room, in her PJs, watching an old black and white movie. She looked up when I entered the room, and patted the seat next to her.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Good. I don't know how it got out of hand so quickly. I'm sorry I'm so late, I fell asleep."

"Did you guys make up? Do it?"

"Yes and no. We talked. Held each other. Kissed a little. That was all."

"You've got your father's temper. You keep it buried, but when it goes off, heaven help us all. You really went overboard."

"I know. How come you're not in bed?" I asked. I moved over closer to her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm not sure which bed I should be in. Your father's still unhappy with me."

"Why don't you go up and join him? The worst he can do is kick you out."

"I don't want to make him any angrier. I think things are getting better. I don't need any setbacks."

I stood, pulled her up by the hand, and turned off the TV. "Give it a try. I'll wait in the hall to make sure everything's Ok."

We walked up the stairs, and Mom braced herself before entering her room. I peeked through the crack in the door to see her slide underneath the covers.

"Is he back?" I heard Dad ask.

"Just a few minutes ago," Mom answered quietly.

"They make up?"

"Sounds like it. He has a temper on him."

"Like me. Is that what you're saying?" his voice sounded a little louder.

"No baby. I wasn't comparing you. I was just saying." They were quiet for a second, before I heard her speak again. "Please don't send me away tonight."

He didn't answer and after a few seconds she started to get up.

I saw him grab her arm. "Stay, Alice."

That was all I needed to hear. I went back to my room, hoping we were all on our way back to better times.

* * *

I woke to a warm body cuddling me. I pulled her into my arms. "Mmmm," I hummed contentedly.

"You left me last night," she said.

I cracked open an eye and saw Penny looking up at me.

"Your Mom woke me up. Your father was standing in the doorway glaring at me. I don't think he's very happy with me right now."

"It should be interesting to see how he feels about you this afternoon. Mom's going to show him our video." I could hear the mirth in her voice as she told me.

"Crap. I'm so screwed."

She leaned in and kissed me. "Not yet, but I'm hoping it's in the cards."

She leaned into me, and I realized she was as naked as I was. "I think I'd like that."

She gave me a pinch. "You only think you would?"

"Alright. I'd love that. I'm sorry I got so mad."

"Forgiven. I'll try not to give you any more reasons to, alright?"

"Agreed. Now kiss me. I've missed you."

I got a short one, before she pulled away. "Clean up and come back to bed. You've got dragon breath, lover."

Ten minutes later, I was back. I wanted to be thorough, and had shaved, brushed my teeth, and taken a quick shower. I felt human again, and was sporting an anticipatory erection upon my return.

Penny chuckled. "Looks like at least somebody missed me."

"I missed you. I was a damn fool, Ok?" I crawled into the bed, taking her in my arms.

"No you weren't. You were right. I didn't say anything last night, because I didn't want to get you upset. He called me yesterday. Twice. He wanted to go out, and he said mean things about you. I was wrong, and you were right. He wants in my pants. I should have known."

"You shot him down, didn't you?" I said softly, nuzzling her neck.

"Of course. I made it very clear. I told him if he called back, you'd beat the living crap out of him. Again."

I nibbled on her soft shoulder working my way down. "I should have known you would. Right from the beginning. I should have trusted you."

I felt her fingers running through my hair as my lips reached her breast. "You can trust me, Jeremy. I promise. I want nobody but you."

Her nipple hardened as I gave it a little tug. "I know. I love you, Penny. I really am sorry."

"No more apologies. Show me you love me."

I took my time exploring her body again, before I settled in between her legs. I teased her for a bit, before going in for the kill. She tasted odd, and I pulled back.

"I...I prepared myself for you. You made me wait so long, I was afraid I might have closed up again," she said nervously.

"Prepared?"

"Lots of lube, and a little bit of practice with a toy Momma bought me. God, I'm so worked up, Jeremy. I need you in me. Now. Don't tease me anymore. Take me."

She reached down and pulled her legs back, opening herself to me. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slippery chute, pressing in just a hair, pushing against her cute little clit. She moaned the first time I did it, and squirmed as I kept it up.

"Please, Jeremy!" she whined.

I pressed against her opening, nudging downward and in. After only a few gentle pushes, the head entered her, spreading her open beautifully.

"God, that feels incredible," she moaned.

"I know. Amazing." I was looking at it, seeing it open her, pushing forward until I felt too much pressure, then easing back again. Little by little gaining ground, entering her.

"Is...is it Ok?" she asked nervously.

I laughed. "Ok? It's the most wonderful thing in the world, beautiful. I love doing this with you."

"You can go harder if you want. I can take it."

I only had about three inches inside of her, but it was enough to work with. I leaned over, holding the back of her thighs, and started pushing harder, a little faster. I was slowly inching my way inside, two thirds of my length disappearing on each stroke.

I got nervous as she started grunting softly with each stroke.

I slowed down. "Are you Ok?"

"Perfect," she gasped. "Don't stop. Shut up and fuck me."

I still hadn't gotten all of it in her, when the pleasure became too much. "Shit," I gasped. "Gonna come."

"Do it. Fill me up."

There was no holding back. I pushed in deeply, and erupted. I seemed to come forever, shooting rope after rope inside her warmth.

I leaned over her, kissing her face. "Sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Sorry? Why? That was wonderful!"

"I came too quick. You didn't get to come."

She smiled and pulled me down, kissing me. "No, baby. That was perfect. You can make me come later. I got to enjoy feeling you, watching how you responded, going crazy for me. Uber-cool. I loved the feeling of you coming in me, without the distraction of my own come. It felt good. Almost no pain at all. It really was wonderful. Thank you."

She kissed me again, deeply. "Besides, that one was for you. The next one is for me. I'm going to get you hard, and you're going to fuck my brains out, Ok?"

"If you insist," I teased, nibbling her chin.

"I do. I most definitely do."

She pushed me off, and hopped out of bed. She waddled to the bathroom, and a couple of minutes later she returned with a warm wet washcloth, and cleaned me up. "That was weird. It made me have to pee."

She tossed the washcloth aside, and replaced it with her talented mouth. She pulled off after a few seconds. "I'm going to practice a little, Ok? I haven't had a chance in ages, it seems."

I didn't complain as she went through her lessons, and I even corrected her a couple of times until it was perfect. I was stiff as steel when she finished. "How was that?"

"Amazing. Just like you."

"You gonna do me now?" she asked, teasingly.

"You know it. How do you want it?"

"Like last time to start. Once you've gotten me loosened up, if you want to try something different, I won't stop you."

I slipped between her legs and guided my cock home. After only a few strokes I had fully half my length in side of her. I kept working at it, pushing, until I could go no further. I saw her furrowed forehead. "Too much?" I asked.

"A...a little less," she said quietly.

I limited my strokes, and leaned over her, my cheek brushing against hers. By straightening my legs a little, I found I could push all the way, but the position restricted me from hurting her.

"Better? I asked.

"Perfect." She wrapped her arms around my back and shoulders, pulling me downward, until my weight was pressing her into the bed. I pounded her steadily, feeling her opening, accommodating me. It was getting easier, and I fucked her a little harder.

"Oh, God," she gasped. "Just like that."

I could sense her body responding, arms clutching me tightly, legs stiffening. The sexiest little sounds escaped her with each stroke, growing in intensity, urging me onward.

A soft piercing whine escaped her lips, long and uninterrupted, gaining volume. I adjusted my hands, grabbing her shoulders and hammered her, not holding back. The whine was interrupted briefly at the end of each stroke with a little grunt. I felt her fingernails dig into me as she went eerily silent. I looked over into her face, and her head was shaking, her mouth open in a silent cry, as she came for me. Just as I thought she was finished she screamed out, and I felt her thrusting back against me crazily. I long-stroked her, deep and hard, and set her off again.

God, she was beautiful in the throes of passion.

As she settled down, I came down with her, holding her, kissing her neck, gently probing her depths. She was gasping, breathing hard, clutching me to her. Her legs seemed to flop around helplessly with each stroke of mine.

"Jesus," she gasped hoarsely. "What was that?!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I think you enjoyed it."

She reached down and held my hips still, fully sheathed. "You think? You almost killed me there."

"It was beautiful. You were beautiful."

"Wow. I'm going to want to do that again. No wonder people talk about sex so much. Shit, I've been missing out."

I laughed and kissed her. "Want to play a little?"

"Whatever you want handsome. Consider me your little fuck toy. You got yours, I got mine, now let's play together."

We played. Sideways, doggy style, her on top. She got a couple of more orgasms, but nothing like that big one. We were having fun. Going from laughing to passion in the space of a heartbeat. It was clumsy, sometimes awkward, always exciting. She got me off while on top of me, then cleaned me up, and did some more oral practice until she had me ready to go again. We must have spent more than an hour at it, and I was getting exhausted, muscles aching I didn't even know I had.

I was back on top of her, in the position we both found we liked best, cheek to cheek, my weight pushing her down into the bed, immobilizing her, my hips doing most of the work. I felt her teeth dig into my shoulder. "It's happening," she gasped.

That made me feel good, and I listened for her cues, reacting to each, stroking harder, faster, deeper as needed. When I heard that beautiful high-pitched whine, I knew I had her.

"Come for me," I growled. "Come all over my hard cock."

I stretched out my legs, and hammered her into the bed with my full weight, driving her into the mattress, grunting helplessly with each full stroke.

I sensed the tension in her body, and changed my tactic, jack hammering her tight little pussy as fast as I could.

This time she wasn't silent. She screamed. And screamed, writhing underneath me, shaking, loud enough to wake the dead. It was so damn exciting, it put me over the edge unexpectedly, and I came with her.

She didn't come down slowly, she collapsed underneath me, boneless.

I lifted off of her, caressing her face. Her eyes were unfocused, and she breathed in deeply through her nostrils, her mouth clenched closed. Her lips parted, and she gasped deeply, eyes jerking around haphazardly, until they focused on me.

The door to my room burst open, and I heard Mom enter the room. "What happened? Are you alright?"

I saw the corners of Penny's lips turn upward. "Better than alright Mom. Incredible."

I looked over my shoulder, and saw my father standing in the doorway, Mom stopping halfway to the bed.

"Oh, God, I didn't mean to interrupt, but that sound..."

"What sound?" Penny asked.

I looked at her in surprise. "You screamed your pretty little head off."

"No I didn't. I could barely breath."

I heard Dad's chuckle from the door. "Let go, honey. I think they're going to be just fine."

It made me smile to hear him call her honey.

"Yes you did dear," Mom said on the way out. "I was afraid the neighbors were going to call the cops. It sounded like he was killing you."

Penny blushed. "He can kill me like that anytime. That was amazing."

They closed the door behind them, and Penny got a case of the giggles. She shoo'ed me off to get another washcloth. "There's got to be a better way to do this, we're making a mess of the bed."

"It'll survive. I can always change the sheets later."

I convinced her to take a shower with me, which is something I can heartily recommend to everyone to try at least once. It might be a little crowded, but having the soft, smooth, slippery skin of a beautiful girl accessible from all angles makes it well worth the while. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, and she had similar issues. A heavily lathered erection, held in two very soapy hands is quite the experience as well. What can I say? I think I'm addicted. I'm going to be doing that a whole lot more.

In the end we just held each other, squeaky clean under the running water, until it started to get cold. I turned off the water and dragged her out into the middle of the room. "Stand still," I told her softly.

"Why?"

"I'm going to dry you off."

"You're dripping all over the place!" she laughed as I brought the large bath sheet to her body.

"Don't care. I...I have to do this."

"You're weird, Jeremy," she giggled, as I started with her hair, towel drying it playfully, then working down her body. I got all the nooks and crannies, the nape of her neck, under her chin, all around her ears. Shoulder, armpits, breasts - most definitely breasts. On one knee I dipped into her belly button, dried her hips, and moved between her legs.

"This is embarrassing," she said softly, as I ran the towel along her crotch, and up between her butt cheeks.

"I think it's amazing. Incredibly sexy."

"There's nothing sexy about my butt crack," she said.

I dried her legs. "Are you kidding me? Ridiculously sexy. So very naughty."

"Pervert," she teased, nudging me.

"Maybe a little." I grabbed her ankle. "Lift your foot, and put your hand on my shoulder for balance."

I dried both her feet that way, paying special attention between her cute tiny toes. I gave her big toe a kiss. "All done," I said sadly. I stood and wrapped the towel around her shoulders. I pulled her close. "I love every inch of your body."

Penny kissed my shoulder. "Have you always been this weird?"

I dried myself off, as she turned to brush her hair out, in the mirror. "I don't know. It's my first co-ed shower. Probably."

My phone started ringing, and she glance over at me. "Gonna get that?"

I wasn't going to. I was happy where I was, watching her. I returned back to the bedroom and picked up the phone. I saw Kelly's face appear on the display. "Shit."

"What?" Penny asked, while the phone rang again.

"Kelly."

Penny appeared in the doorway. "Don't leave her hanging. Let her down easy. You are going to let her down, right?"

The messes I get myself into. I hit the answer button. No smooth, debonair answer for me.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jeremy."

"Kelly?"

I could hear the sudden intake of breath. "Yeah, you...uh didn't call. I was hoping you would." She sounded nervous, and for some reason that seemed to put me at ease.

I leaned back on the bed. "Sorry about that. Things were pretty crazy here for the last couple of days."

"I heard. Emma says you and Penny aren't together. I hope that didn't have anything to do with me. I didn't mean for that to happen," she said.

The rumor mill grinds away. "We had a misunderstanding. Actually, we never broke up. I guess I blew things out of proportion. We had a bit of a fight, but made up last night. She's here with me now."

"Oh." I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Penny smiled and climbed onto the bed with me. She gave me a mischievous grin then scooted down the bed and took my soft cock into her mouth.

"I'm sorry I led you on Kelly. I enjoyed talking to you, and you do deserve better than that asshole, but I'm sticking with Penny for as long as she'll have me."

"I'm sorry too," Kelly answered softly. "You guys aren't mad at me, are you?"

I looked down the bed at Penny, who was well on her way to somehow get another rise out of me. "We're not mad at her, are we?" I asked.

She looked up at me, lifting one eyebrow. She pulled her mouth away slowly, her hand replacing it, stroking me. She held her hand out for the phone.

"Kelly, Penny here. No, we're not mad at you. I was an idiot for letting your date hit on me. It's not your fault that you were stuck next to Jeremy, and he decided to play his little game. I'm sorry I didn't shut down dick-breath earlier. Forgive me?"

I couldn't hear the extended answer, and sighed when Penny took me back in her mouth again while listening.

She lifted up, her mouth barely clearing my cock. "Agreed. He's right, you know, you can do better. I'm gonna put him back on." She handed me the phone, then went back to practicing. I moaned when she tested her swirly-go-round on me.

"Jeremy? Are you Ok?"

I stroked Penny's pretty blonde hair. "Very Ok." I had an idea, maybe a way to kill two birds with one stone. "Seriously, Kelly. If I wasn't committed, you'd be great to go out with. Would you mind if next time we go out I invite you along?"

Penny was less than pleased at the direction the conversation was going. Her teeth dug into me warningly.

"I'd love to. You sure you don't mind?"

"Positive. Thanks for the call, gotta run."

Penny glared at me when I hung up the phone. "What the hell, Jeremy?"

I grinned. "I just got Colin a date."

The realization turned her frown back into a loving smile. "You don't think you could have warned her?"

"I figure if we toss them together, it'll work itself out one way or another."

"Devious. You could have at least warned me."

I pulled her up the bed, and gave her a kiss. "Trust me, Angel?"

She answered by tickling my tonsils. "Always."

We cuddled in the bed, delightfully naked and sated.

"Want to tell me what's going on with your parents? It was like a freezer down there this morning, but they seemed chummy enough when they crashed our little party."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds