Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours

She looked like she was about to answer, when the Jeep came to a near stop, then turned onto the paved road. I held her tight while we got tossed around for a second, before the Jeep started to straighten out and pick up speed. "Everyone doing Ok?" Dad asked.

Mom announced that they were alright up front.

"A little uncomfortable going there for a bit, but everything's fine now," Aunt Marie answered, giving a soft tug on my cock, before tucking it back between her fine legs.

It was full dark now, almost pitch black, with no lights to speak of on the road we were on. The heavily tinted windows didn't help any. There was no moon out, and the stars overhead were our only illumination. "We should make better time from here. That first bit was kind of rough, with Ruby so overloaded."

"I'd say," Mom answered, "I'm afraid poor Colin had his hands full, trying to stop me from bouncing out of the car. This is a lot better."

"Sorry about that, but it should be smooth sailing from here." Dad cranked up his music again, so he could hear it above the noise of the road and the wind.

Aunt Marie didn't seem to mind the way I was holding her, and as my hands wandered a little more, she took it in stride. "Much better," she said to me, now that we weren't being tossed around like the pop-up dice in a 'Trouble' game.

"What's too carried away?" I asked her again, since I didn't want to push my luck.

My aunt gazed into my eyes, then leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. God! I was kissing my aunt! It felt so good, our tongues colliding, her breast filling my hand, my cock hard and warm, trapped between her legs.

It was the longest, best kiss of my life. She felt so good in my arms, and her mouth was warm and yielding. I learned more about kissing in a few minutes with my aunt, than I had in my entire life.

Our lips separated, and she opened her eyes, looking into mine. "You can't fuck me, Jeremy. Not here. Not in the car with Colin right up front."

Her words almost set me off. So much meaning. So much unsaid. I couldn't fuck her. That was the limit? Everything up to that was Ok, then? And it wasn't that I couldn't fuck her. No. I couldn't fuck her right that moment. Not in the car with her son nearby. But afterwards? Elsewhere? Jesus! The implications were mind-boggling.

No doubt about it. My Aunt Marie was a wild one. Bad enough that she was so beautiful, with that tight-ass body, and world-beater jugs. But she looked so much like Mom, I would find myself thinking about how similar they were, and what it would be like to be with Mom instead. I know. Not a proper thought.

Like you'd be any better.

With the implied go-ahead signal, I slid my hands up inside my aunt's shirt, and captured both her breasts, enjoying them to the extent I could. I wanted so much more. I got braver and pulled her shirt up, peeling it off of her. She complied graciously and within moments I was in heaven. I pulled off my own t-shirt, so I could feel our flesh press together.

Her unfettered tits were open playthings now. I couldn't get enough of them, and she didn't seem to mind. No, not in the least. "Having fun?" she asked me, while her hands remained between her legs, idly toying with my cock. At the moment she was rubbing my precum all around the head in little circles that were on the verge of torture.

I was looking at the front seat, wondering how far Dad would have to turn, to see what we were up to. I craned my neck to get a look at the rear-view mirror but it was completely blocked by the suitcase. We were 100% hidden from view. Our own little private island.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you, Aunt Marie?" I answered.

"I know sweetie. And I love you back twice as much."

"Impossible."

She giggled. "Did you ever think we'd be in a position like this?"

"Fantasized maybe. But I never thought it would really be possible."

"You fantasize about me?" she asked, as if she didn't know.

"All the time." I hesitated, "Don't be mad, Ok? But when I jerk off, you're who I dream of."

"Mmmm. Now why would I get mad about that? It's hot. How long has that been going on?"

I chuckled. "Ever since my first hard-on."

She moaned. "God, you're making me so horny, Jeremy. How often do you do it?"

"Two, three times a day. Maybe more. A lot more when you're around."

"I..." she hesitated, "I sometimes think about you, when I do it." She gave my cock a squeeze. "Now that I know what you're packing, I'm guessing you'll star in my fantasies a lot more often. I might have to rename my favorite toy after you."

I pressed my lips against her shoulder and caressed her tits, gentler now. She fantasized about me!

I couldn't resist her any longer, and I slid my hand into her panties. She opened her legs a bit, then carefully lifted them around mine, so she was spread wide open. I nibbled on her neck and shoulders, played with her fabulous breasts, and slowly learned my way around her soaking wet pussy, one finger at a time.

I could feel her body respond to my actions, her legs tensing, her breath shortening. Her tight slit moistened and clutched at my fingers as I worked two fingers deeply into her. She twisted her torso, bringing her lips to mine, her eyes blazing.

She had long abandoned my cock, and was just enjoying the attention I was giving her. She was completely at my mercy, and I explored her pussy as much as possible, rubbing, feeling, pulling, pinching, watching her every reaction. I reached further past her pussy, rubbing my finger over her tight butt hole.

"Uh-uh," she warned, "exit only."

I had no problem with that. I was just learning her body, and eagerly went back to finger-banging her. I managed to get the better part of three fingers inside of her, and worked her over hard, twisting and pounding away at her sopping slit. She moaned hard, and pressed back against me.

"Are you going to come for me, Aunt Marie?" I asked teasingly.

She whimpered and nodded.

"You're going to let your naughty nephew make you come? You're getting off on having your sister's baby-boy play with your amazing body, aren't you? You're going to soak his filthy fingers in your cum, you bad girl."

She moaned, pressing against my intruding digits. She nodded again.

"You know you're mine now, don't you?" I told her, stabbing her pussy with my stiffened fingers.

"Jeremy..." she moaned softly, the words whisked away by the wind almost before I could hear them.

Aunt Marie had been single for almost two years. I knew at the moment she didn't have a boyfriend. And she fantasized about me. I was more than willing to step up.

"Mine, Marie." I growled, my fingers pressed deep inside of her, my hand clutching her pussy tightly. "You've given yourself to me, and I refuse to let you go. I can hardly wait until we can be together alone, and I can fuck your beautiful brains out."

She groaned, pressing against my hand, coming intensely. She seemed to come for a long time, but I wasn't sure. It was hard to tell with these things. When her body stopped shaking, and her breath returned to normal, she looked like she was finally back in the real world. I petted her sweet slit and caressed her naked breast, while she relaxed.

With a huge sigh she came back to life. She put her fingers to her lips to hush me, then proceeded to put her body through contortions that would make a Yogi jealous. She was slow and meticulous, and it took me almost a full minute to realize she was turning around. With the final lowering of an outstretched leg, my beautiful aunt, wearing nothing but a pair of thoroughly soaked panties, had straddled my waist and was facing me. Her knees were on the seat on each side of me, tightly wedged between my hips and the car. She reached for my shorts, and pulled them down from the sides. I lifted my hips, and they abruptly slid down almost to my knees. Giving me a huge Cheshire Cat grin, she lowered her hips and ground her steaming crotch against my exposed hardness.

"You really shouldn't fuck me, not here," she told me, her voice soft and sensuous.

Shouldn't? My how things had changed already.

I took her big tits in my hands and lifted them to my lips. It was glorious being able to taste her, lick, suck, and nibble on those beautiful mounds. I found myself getting carried away, sucking as much of her tit into my mouth as possible, pressing my teeth into her skin, tugging strongly on her nipple.

She sighed. "I always knew you were a boob man. I guess that's one place where you and your father differ. You like your aunt's titties?"

I pulled my mouth away long enough to pull her down for another hot kiss. "I love my aunt's big yummy titties," I told her, going back for more.

"I know. When you were a baby, did you know that sometimes I would breast feed you, and your Mom sometimes breast fed Colin? You were both nursing at the same time. You loved my big tits. Can you imagine? Even bigger than these."

"I think I remember that," I teased. "Given half a chance, I'd do it again."

She moaned sweetly, and held my head to her chest.

Aunt Marie was rubbing her crotch up and down my cock, rolling her hips, pressing hard against me. It was obvious how sensitive her tits were, her moans were now continuing almost non-stop. I had a hand inside the back of her panties, clutching and squeezing her ass cheeks, and slid my finger down lower, crossing her tight little pucker, and easing into her pussy.

She reached down between us, and pulled her panty crotch to the side, pressing her naked pussy against my cock. All I had to do was lift her an extra inch or two and I could be inside of her.

Her hips were grinding against me maddeningly and she leaned her head down. "I'm going to come again," she gasped for me.

I wanted to answer her, but not enough to relinquish her tit. I sucked hard, tonguing her nipple, thrusting my cock against her crotch, while my hand pulled her against me, my finger solidly buried. I pulled her higher on my cock, feeling her wetness engulf the head, before maddeningly sliding back down the outside. She did it again, grinding away at the top, the head sliding between her lips. I was about to fuck her. She gasped, pressing hard and the head popped out of her as she slid down my length once more. Her grinding stopped and shifted into a series of short hard thrusts, accompanied by cries, quickly smothered in my shoulder.

"Everything Ok back there?" I heard my father ask.

Aunt Marie was in no shape to respond. She was still cumming against my cock, grinding against me viciously. "We're fine Dad. Just got a bit of a cramp trying to change position. I think we're Ok now." I had to yell to be heard over the noise of the road.

"How 'bout you, Alice?"

"I'm fine. You still OK, Colin?" Mom asked. "I'm not too heavy, am I?"

Colin's voice sounded strained. "I'm good. At least for a little while longer."

Dad seemed mollified. "Great. If y'all can hold out another 15 to 20 minutes, we can take a break at the crossroads, and top off the tank. That's pretty close to the halfway mark."

"Sounds good to me," I answered, while Aunt Marie continued to clutch my body, her mouth clamped on my shoulder, muffling her moans. She hadn't stopped humping me, and it was driving me crazy.

"A break will be nice," Mom answered.

Dad cranked the music back up and the sounds of Boston's More Than A Feeling filled the car.

Aunt Marie had finally calmed down, and she held my face in my hands, staring into my eyes. "Fuck! That was incredible! I can't remember the last time I came that hard, or that long!"

I was holding her ass, and slowly pressing my cock against her. "You're driving me crazy, Marie. I'm really close to coming."

She got a concerned look on her face, and I saw her looking around our small area. "Shit. Can you last until the stop? Otherwise you're going to make a hell of a mess back here. And I don't imagine anyone will miss the smell."

I closed my eyes. "I'll try. But you have to stop moving. I'm almost there now. I can't believe I haven't come already."

Aunt Marie moved back off of me and stopped moving at all. My cock was straining, any touch at all likely to set it off. For several long seconds I hung there on the verge, and felt the immediacy to come recede. I opened my eyes to see her grinning hugely. "I have an idea. Be patient and hold on for a few more seconds, Ok?"

I nodded.

She lifted her leg carefully, pushing mine outward, and then moved hers inside of mine. She did the same for the other leg, moving slowly and carefully. The worst of my impending need was past. I felt the pulse that had been beating in my temple slowly die down. I'd somehow resisted the urge and wasn't going to spontaneously erupt.

Aunt Marie was kneeling between my legs, and she eased her legs off the cushion one at a time, sliding her feet under the front seat until she was kneeling on the floorboards.

She tapped me on the thighs. "Kneel on the seat," she told me.

The words had been a little loud, but fortunately Mick Jagger was louder. No response from up front.

It was awkward, and I was no way as flexible as my loving aunt, but after a couple of tries I managed to get my knees under me. She pushed them outward, widening my stance. I hung onto the roll bar to keep my balance.

Aunt Marie rose up as high as she could and tugged my head down until our faces were only inches apart. She whispered to me. "You can come now, I figured out a way to deal with the mess."

I groaned, as she slid down my body, and took my cock in her mouth. "Jesus!" I shouted.

Whoops.

Dad turned down the music. "You Ok, Jeremy?"

"Yeah," I managed to gasp. "Just a few more minutes, right?"

"We can pull over now, if we need to."

"No! I mean, I'm good. We're almost there."

"Alright." I waited for him to turn up the music, but he didn't. "One hell of a day."

"Incredible," I told him, while my Aunt cranked up the blow-job action. She'd slowed when Dad started speaking, but I watched her grin, her naughty side coming to the fore, and she was pumping her face on my cock.

Dad was on a roll. "I still can't believe our luck. Pretty sensational first time for Colin, don't you think?"

"No kidding," Colin answered from in front.

We were all practically shouting to be heard above the road noise. I was glad, thinking it did a pretty good job of drowning out any other stray noises. Aunt Marie was going to town on my cock, and even as close as I was, I couldn't hear anything from her.

"What did you think when you saw that big sow just laying there, Jeremy?"

"She was beautiful," I answered, rubbing my hand down Aunt Marie's hair. "I'd never seen anything like it. And so close."

"Yeah. I kept expecting her to spook and you'd lose the opportunity of a lifetime," Dad bellowed.

"I couldn't believe my luck," I told him, getting into the idea of talking to my Dad, and Colin and Mom for that matter, while Aunt Marie's warm mouth was stuffed full of my cock. "We just kept gettin' closer, and closer, and closer," I said, accentuating each 'closer' with a thrust between my Aunt's talented lips.

I think I pressed too hard. I got a smack on the ass for the last one.

"It was like a gift from God," Dad reminisced. "To think we could get within 30 yards before she even moved!"

Colin spoke up. "She was so big! I didn't realize how big she was at a distance, but I was getting nervous as we got nearer. What if she'd turned on us?"

"What were you thinking, Jeremy?"

"I knew I was getting too close. I couldn't wait much longer." That was the truth in more ways than one. "I could feel my heart beating so hard." I had one hand tangled in Aunt Marie's hair, moving her head, thrusting between her lips, her hand and mouth performing miracles on me. I'd never felt anything so good. I didn't think anything could.

"I know that feeling," Dad said. "Massive adrenaline rush."

"Yeah. My legs were practically trembling," I said, feeling my voice start to crack from the strain of talking while getting ready to pop. "I had her in my sights, watching her head, waiting for the perfect moment." I took a deep breath, to try to settle myself, but it was no use, I was on the verge. "I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to take my shot. Fast, before the moment passed." I was looking down at my Aunt and she was watching me, her eyes open wide, her mouth open wider, as her hand pumped me.

"Bang." I practically screamed, feeling my juices rise, my body tensing, as I exploded into my aunt's hot mouth.

"It was a beauty," Dad said proudly. "Perfect head shot."

"Best shot of the day," Colin added. "She just dropped to her knees, looking up for a second, trying to get up. She was done for, and didn't even know it."

Aunt Marie was sucking me dry, and I was trembling all over. "I don't know if anything will ever match that first one," I said, gently caressing my aunt's gorgeous face. "It was almost sad, to think my first one might be my best ever. Where do you go from there? Everything else can only be a letdown."

"A trophy like that? A man could wait his whole life and never bag one half as nice. God was smiling on you today. If you ever top that, you're a better man than I am," he laughed.

"Doesn't mean I can't try." I leaned forward, speaking toward Dad's seat, my message for him. "Thanks Dad, for making the whole thing possible. I know I don't say it enough, but I really appreciate everything. I love huntin' with you. I don't think it gets any better than this."

"You're welcome. We should do these things more often. Go out as a family. It's so much better, when you can share a perfect outing with those you love." Damn. That was about as sensitive as the old man could get. I don't think he'd ever told me he loved me. I knew that he did, and I loved him, but it's one of those things that's understood, and not spoken about. We both told Mom we loved her every day, but that was different. She was Mom. And we were men. Still, I felt a little moisture gathering in the corner of my eye.

Aunt Marie's warm mouth still engulfed me. She was moving slowly, gently, and I was heartbroken to feel her release me.

I lifted my head above the roof line, letting the fierce wind wash over me. I wanted to raise my hands over my head and scream 'I'm King of the World!' I realized that if I stretched up just a bit higher, I'd be able to see into the front seat. I could see the top of Dad's head and leaning to the middle, I saw a view that shook me to my roots. Mom was sitting on Colin's lap, mostly sideways, and his hand was inside of her shirt. It made me tremble to see it.

"Alright. I see the lights ahead. Not a moment too soon, I'd say," Dad announced. "You boys will finally get some relief in a couple of minutes."

Relief? I almost laughed out loud before Dad cranked the music back up.

Aunt Marie and I struggled to get ourselves decent, giggling as arms, legs and sundry body parts were flailing away. We were in a hurry, but it didn't stop us from getting a nice little grope in now and then. We were still putting on our shirts when we pulled into the gas station. Dad stopped at the pumps. "Fill it up, Jeremy? I have to take a leak."

Aunt Marie was in my lap, her breath reeking of my essence, both of us breathing hard from the final exertion. My hand was back inside her shirt, caressing her breast. "Sure. I got it."

I opened the door, but before I would let Aunt Marie off my lap, I pulled her head down to mine. "Thank you, that was incredible."

She smiled. "Don't get too excited, cowboy. That's not usually on the menu. Extenuating circumstances." She climbed off my lap, slithering out the door. I felt myself responding already to the sight of her ass moving away and gave her one last pat. "Need anything from inside?" she asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds