• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Two Real Places Ch. 2

Two Real Places Ch. 2

Lori quickly turn around and finds herself looking into the eyes of "Dan".

Was she still dreaming? No she wasn't, as she hears his calm voice.

"There is no need for that blanket baby", I will keep you warm and safe as he looked down upon her beauty as she sit there on the blanket...he slowly shed his clothes in front of her...and reached down and takes her hand pulling her gently toward him...as he slips down on his knees and stares into her eyes, stroking her hair, and gently kissing her forehead, neck, and then her lips as his hands search her body, stroking her soft delicate skin...feeling her breast, her nipples...he uses the back of his hand as he strokes her thighs pulling her tighter against him...he kisses her passionately, and deeply he probes her with his tongue, pressing his lips harder against hers...his body moving closer pressing harder against her...she feels his excitement, as he feels hers...she is wet against him...he stands as she takes his cock in her hands...she begins stroking him, rubbing, licking, sucking him until she hears a moan coming from him...she lowers her mouth and takes his balls in her mouth taking turns with each one...he feels her warm breath on his thighs as she slowly exhales...she slowly licks her way up to his cock as she takes it in her mouth...teasing the tip with her tongue...tasting his pre cum easing out...his hips responds with a lunging motion, as he fills her mouth with his cock...he reaches for her head and gently pushes his cock deeper down her throat, as he urges her to take it all...she gladly does, as she moves her mouth down and up...he helps her...as he starts moving faster and driving his hard cock deeper into her mouth...feeling the pleasure to the point he has to stop...

He reaches for her and stands her up as he gets down on his knees...spreading her legs wide apart...he goes between her legs using his fingers to feel her wetness, playing with her clit...first with his fingers then with his tongue...he feels her legs starting to quiver from the pleasure...he hears her moan...as she squirms to get closer... as his tongue is licking all her juices...his fingers sliding in and out of her...he moves his mouth slowly to her clit...biting gently...teasing...she cries out from the pleasure not caring who hears...he hears her cries of pleasure and it excites him...his hands slip around from behind and grabs her ass...pulling her against him as his tongue begins to explore deeper...his fingers still wet from her juices he eases one inside her ass...she arches towards him as a deeper moan of pleasure escapes her lips...she was in bliss as his tongue was licking and sucking on her clit and tasting her juices...his finger in her ass was taking her to a place she never knew exist...

She reaches for his head and pushes him deeper into her... urging him on...he feels her body tense as her cries of pleasure get louder...he knows she is near the point of release...his tongue works harder against her clit...his finger in her ass in an out...her pleasure releases...she arches upward as her body starts to quiver...as she orgasm...he tastes her sweet juices and licks every drop as she has him... He rolls over and takes her with him as he looks into her eyes giving her a deep passionate kiss...she can taste herself on his lips...she then moves her hands and takes his hard cock in her hand...feeling its warmth she begins easing down on his cock...the pleasure erupts within them both...she screams with pleasure...as it enters her...she begins slowly moving up and down on him...as his hands grab her hips lifting her higher and then bringing her down harder and harder...he fills the urges inside...to explode...to fill her with his cum...to be one...he doesn't pay any attention to the sun peeking over the horizon...or the birds awakening...or the start of a new day...as he explodes inside of her...he feels her body tense once again as she reaches orgasm...she collapse's in his arms, where they lay for hours...nothing said...being as one together...and also with Nature...as they both fell asleep.

He awoke with Lori's head laying on his chest...he gently raises her head from his chest and lowers it gently to the blanket...he stands and looks around...he decides to try out the lake as he walks to the lake edge and dives in...the water cold as he enters...as he swims he thinks about this place of Lori's, knowing now that this is his place also just as his special place will someday hopefully be hers...with that thought he swims to the water edge and gets out...as he walks to the blanket looking down at Lori as she sleeps...he reaches for his clothes...dresses...and then reaching down touches his hand to her cheek...she stirs in her sleep but doesn't wake up... He gently gives her a soft kiss on her lips goodbye...and covers her with a blanket...

Lori awakes, finding him gone but knowing there was no dream this time...for her body still had the warmth and the smell of him... She has brought him to her special place and became one with him... With that thought...she takes a quick swim, gets dressed and gathers her things and starts the walk back to her car...

She stops all of a sudden...and wonders...she has never told or took Dan to Valley before except in her dream...

How did he find her?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Two Real Places Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds