• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Two Strangers One Sailboat Equal Seduction Ch. 5

Two Strangers One Sailboat Equal Seduction Ch. 5

After a few hugs in the cockpit, we both sit down in the sun and just laze about. She is getting out some coke and the sandwiches. Good. I think we are both a little hungry now. The drink tastes cool and nice. Now we are just talking, not saying much, just general stuff. I suggest that we head back. While we are sailing, one of us has to have his or her hands on the tiller at all times. That cuts into some of the things that I know I would like to do. "Oh yes", says she. Must be that she wants to do more once we are tied up.

Lunch is over now and we are here sitting in the sun talking. The wind is low so we are going quite slowly. What is she doing now? We are sitting facing each other on the same side of the boat. She has one leg up on the seat, the other on the deck, and is leaning back against the bulkhead. She is fondling one breast. OH YES! She is stroking it and then pinching and pulling her nipple. Just a little, and very slowly. Her nipple looks like it is hard as a rock. Now she is doing the other one! This is driving me crazy. She is rubbing her breasts harder now, not any faster, just pushing them around more. This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I just love to watch her move those beautiful breasts about. Oh, NO, I was wrong. She has her hand on her pussy now...that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen now.

But she isn't attacking herself, just casually running her finger down that line next to her leg...now the other leg. I can't stand it. I am getting hard now, and she sees me becoming erect. Her finger now is at the top of her pussy, now a little lower. She must have found that magic spot. She is going over and around that spot more and more. Now, every once in a while she lets her finger slide all the way down and now and then slips it into herself. This is too much!!!! She is back to her clit now and is going a bit faster. Gee, she is wet. I can see the wetness running down to the seat. It must be so slippery by now.

Every now and then she arches her back a little and moans very quietly. Her eyes are closed. She was watching me and my hardon, I guess I was stroking myself. How can I help it? All of a sudden she gets rigid again. With a little cry, her hips are thrusting and I can see her pussy pulsating as she rides out this orgasm. WOW!! That is something else. I have never watched anyone cum so hard before. This woman is a real woman and I can tell she loves her body. What a treat it is to be with her, especially at a time like this.

She is dripping wet from sweat and from her juices. What?? Oh, sure! Go over again before we get into port. And over she goes. The water is still nice and warm. She loves to play in it. Now what is she doing? Oh, she is on her back, thrusting her breasts up in the air for me to see. I see them. I am entranced by them. She is back at the stern of the boat. Oh, yes, she is getting into "the position" again. She likes it as much as I do.

Now she is back in the boat and it is my turn to cool off. Over I go. I need more than a little cooling off. God! I nearly came on the deck again. This woman is more than I can handle. What a treat to be with her. She is the most natural and sexiest woman I have ever met. I have to do "the position" before I go on deck. There...that was fun. Now to get on deck and get this boat onto the mooring before I explode.

Take down the sail and turn on the motor. Now we are getting close to land. I have to put on a suit, but she doesn't want to. OK, I tell her, you don't have to, but you do have to get on the ladder in the cabin so she can't be seen from land. If a boat goes by, she will have to step into the cabin until it passes, but there are no boats on the horizon.

So, here I am, motoring into the harbor, with a naked woman standing on the ladder. Although no one else can see her, I can see her from the knees up, standing in the bright sunshine. It is a picture that I will remember forever. Now we are really getting into the harbor so I ask her to get all the way below or get a shirt on. A t-shirt would do it. It would cover her down to her knees and no one would know the difference. but NO, she doesn't want to put a thing on. she gets down into the cabin and lies on the bunk. It had been pulled out to double bunk size so she has plenty of room.

I can look down on her from the cockpit. From where I am standing, I can see her as she lies there. She has both hands behind her head and has both legs stretched out, slightly separated, in front of her. As the boat rolls, her breasts roll gently from side-to-side. With a shaft of sunlight on her, she looks like the goddess she is.

Enough of this. I HAVE to get this boat moored. I cast it into the wind and run forward to grab the mooring. There...that's done. The sail is furled. Now, put the snubber on the tiller. Good!! Get below and put up the hatch boards and close the hatch. I sure don't want anyone coming alongside to visit now.

Now I can devote full attention to this beautiful creature on the bunk. Off goes the suit.

I know. She got up to let me lie down. I am going to do this differently. I lie down on my back so that my head is about halfway down the bunk. I ask her to get on her hands and knees on the empty part of the bunk so her head is just above mine. That's it!!. We are kissing. As soon as her tongue goes into my mouth, she realizes this is a different kind of a kiss. Our tongues meet but now one of us is upside down. Our tongues feel very different to us. That is such a turnon. I can reach above my head and feel her breasts hanging down. Such a great feeling! As we kiss, I run my hands over and under her breasts, touching a nipple here, gently pinching one there, and rubbing her breasts together. Such a feeling!

I think she likes that feeling. Now she is moving down my body so I can put first one nipple, then the other, in my mouth. I could stay like this forever. As I continue to suck on her breasts, she moves her hands to my penis and starts that lovely rubbing. I am quite erect by now. She can get me like that in a heartbeat. As I suck her breasts, I reach up and find her pussy is so wet the juices are actually running down her thighs. This is good! We continue - she rubbing my penis, me licking and sucking her hanging breasts, and rubbing her now very wet pussy. This can not go on!!!

I ask her to get up to the head of the bunk and lie on her back. Good...now I can slip a boat cushion under her butt. There!!!! Her legs are up in the air and spread so all I can see is that beautiful pussy and those lush breasts. I can't wait a minute longer.

Kneeling in between her legs, I rub my penis gently up and down her pussy. On the outside at first, then so just the head is between her luscious lips. I can not wait. Just before I go absolutely crazy, I slip my penis into her...very slowly. It goes in so easily, all the way to the bottom. Now, out again, until the head is almost showing...I wait a second, and then back to the bottom. Slowly...ever so slowly, back out and then back in again. She is trembling, slightly at first, now more. She is also kind of whimpering, as if she wants more and faster.

Well...just a little faster. All the way to the bottom and back. Oh, God, I can't do this any more. I am speeding up, in spite of myself. Geez, I am like a jackhammer, I am going so fast. Can't think of anything except how good everything feels. She is going even faster than I am. With a cry she arches her back and throws her pussy into me, while grabbing me with her legs and her arms. She has pulled me into her, even deeper than before. She is holding me in a vise-like grip, while we both explode. I just keep pumping and pumping into her. Between the two of us, everything is running down our legs. What a great feeling!!

With all our energy expended, we just collapse on the bunk. I am still inside of her. I stay that way as my penis slowly gets smaller. I think she can feel it get smaller and, as it does, it eventually pops out. Pity this has to end so quickly. Now, we are lying down, side-by-side, both too wiped out to do much of anything.

That was SO good, I tell her. It could not get any better. As we lie there, I can not help myself, and start to play with the nipple of hers that is nearest to me. Just one finger, rolling it about, back and forth.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Two Strangers One Sailboat Equal Seduction Ch. 5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 523 milliseconds