Two Thighs Ch. 02

"Don't be crude, Gerald," Aiko pouted and smiled at the same time.

About ten minutes later, Nora returned to the living room with additional snacks.

Although the rest of the evening among the four of them proceeded normally enough, inner turmoil nagged both Nora and Ryan.

As for Aiko and Gerald, they were happy with the results. They had pushed their friends as far along as possible. They had opened the door a little more without getting it slammed in their faces.

* * *

After Aiko and Gerald left, Nora was still feeling guilty about what had happened when Gerald had hugged her. The passing of several hours in their company without further incident did little to alleviate Nora's sense of guilt. She needed to confess to her husband.

'If I don't tell him,' she naively thought, 'and then if Gerald let it slip out somehow, he might think I was hiding stuff from him and not trust me any more.'

"Ryan," she said out loud, "I think Gerald made a pass at me."

"Oh really? he exclaimed. "I know he likes to flirt. When?"

"When he hugged me," she replied hesitantly.

"I saw him give you an extra-long birthday hug but I didn't see anything else. Did he do something when I wasn't looking?" he asked.

"You were looking. You just didn't see," she answered crisply. "I'm not the most experienced woman in the world, and maybe I'm a little bit naïve too, but I know an erection when I feel one," she retorted.

"What! Are you sure you didn't just imagined it?" Ryan suggested.

"Imagined it! That was no imaginary cock touching my belly. I think he knew what he was doing too."

Nora surprised Ryan, even herself, with the frankness of her language.

"If Aiko pressed herself against," she continued, "what do you think would have happened?" Before he could answer, she added, "I know what. You'd get a hard-on too, wouldn't you? I know you, you, you guy! I know you're attracted to her."

He smiled inwardly. 'Apparently, 'guy' was a pejorative word.'

"I haven't..." he started to say but Nora cut him off.

"Been unfaithful?" she completed. Then she softened. "I believe that. I don't think you've ever cheated on me. At least I hope not. I just want to make sure you know I won't cheat on you." Then a streak of jealousy shone through. "But you're still a man. Any attractive woman, and Aiko is certainly attractive, will literally get a rise out of you."

Ryan decided that he dared not deny it because he knew the truth of her words. "Okay, you got me," he conceded. "It's true she's attractive, but I love only you." His priority was to reassure her.

She seemed to accept his forthright answer. 'At least he's not trying to deny the obvious,' she thought.

Ryan wondered if there were more to the story then she let on so far. If what happened was the whole story, he was fairly certain that she would have just brushed off the incident as a momentary and spontaneous indiscretion on Gerald's part, and would then avoid similar situations with Gerald in the future.

Then another thought occurred to him, a thought that might explain his wife's guilt and her magnanimity toward his attraction to Aiko. "Did you, um, uh, get turned on too?" he probed.

"I wouldn't..." she stammered, but her blush was her confession.

"Oh," he charged in, "so something else happened. What?"

Nora blushed.

"What?" he asked again.

"When I felt his, his... she stuttered. She took a deep breath and then continued, "When I felt his hard dick against, it turned me on." Then she wept. "I'm so sorry Ryan," she cried.

'No wonder she didn't blast me as much as I would have expected!' he thought. 'She's feeling big-time guilty.'

Ryan felt oddly relieved at her confession. He realized it would help take him off the hook when he made his own confession.

He hugged and kissed her. "It's okay," he assured her. "It's no big deal."

He saw some doubt flash across her face.

"We are married and love each other. In fact, I think it would be almost unnatural if we weren't at least occasionally sexually attracted to someone else. So don't worry about. What we have between us is special and unique to us. That's what counts."

Nora was visibly relieved although she noticed that Ryan had used the same argument as Aiko. But then again, she had herself acknowledged this truth.

"Thanks sweetheart," she said wrapping her arms around him and then tilting her head back to kiss him. "I needed that vote of confidence."

"The important thing is that we're honest with each other. He decided that now was the time to make his own confession. "Besides," he added, "we're on an equal footing. I found myself in a similar situation."

"How so?" she asked surprised.

"Well, you know Aiko went to the kitchen and brought back some snacks. Right?" he affirmed.

"I remember," Nora said. "She offered to help. I asked her take some snacks to the living room for you guys."

"When Aiko came back," he continued, 'she put the tacos down on the coffee table in front of Gerald. When they looked at each other, there was that funny knowing look in their faces as if they were signalling to each other about something."

"A knowing look? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, I soon found out," he said.

"And..." she said forming circles with her fingers to encourage him to continue.

"When she bent over to put the guacamole dip on the coffee table, I got an eye full of her tits. She wore no bra."

"No way!" she exclaimed. "When she was with me in the kitchen, she undid a couple of buttons because, she said, it was hot in the kitchen."

'And wore no bra,' she added mentally.

"She knew I was staring at them too," Ryan continued. "She made fun of me for it."

"Made fun of you?"

"Yeah, because she showed off herself to Gerald first. I saw him smile."

"And Gerald watched?" she said in amazement.

"Watched? He laughed as if it were a big practical joke."

"You got to be kidding! Maybe you just read the situation wrongly."

"Yeah, right! I don't think so," he said. "She made no effort to cover her tits once I saw them. I swear she jiggled them for a second for my benefit. Then she looked me in the eye and smiled!"

"My god!" she said.

"Call me stupid," he said, "but if I didn't know any better, I'd swear they were both in on it and were coming on to us!"

Nora looked at her husband in disbelief.

"What other explanation is there?" he declared.

'And I wonder where this is going?' he asked himself.

Ryan got a partial answer that very night. He was in his pyjamas playing a game on his tablet while Nora was in the shower. He was so intent on his game that he did not notice Nora come out of the bathroom until he felt the motion of her settling herself on their bed next to them. Suddenly Nora reached into the fly of his pyjamas and pulled out his flaccid cock. She put it in her mouth and sucked it urgently.

He put his tablet aside. There was no way he could concentrate on the game now. This was better than anything a tablet could offer. He saw that his wife was totally nude. Usually she donned nightclothes.

His cock became erect in seconds. His mind switched from games to sex in a split second. He realized that the erotic high he had derived from seeing Aiko openly flaunt her exotic breasts still lingered in his psyche. Usually, Ryan initiated sex. Because it was his wife's birthday, sex was definitely on the agenda. But Nora had caught him off-guard. She had taken the initiative. He surmised that Nora was also still feeling the after-effects of Gerald's sensual birthday greeting. He realized that he was also more than happy to accept the benefits.

"Easy, hon," he said, "or you'll make me cum in your mouth."

She stopped. She wanted to feel his hard rod in her pussy.

Ryan quickly took his pyjamas off. "Come here wifey." He patted on the bed inviting her to sit right next to him.

When she settled in, he put his arm around her shoulder and then drew her to him. Their lips met. They kissed passionately, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. She snuggled herself tightly against him while his hands explored her back and then breasts. She grasped his cock again. It seemed to be even harder than before.

Ryan decided he wanted put them in more a more comfortable position. "Lie down," he suggested.

She released his rock-hard cock and did as he bade her.

She expected him to lie down beside her so that they could kiss and fondle each other some more. Instead he got out of the bed, grabbed her legs, and then pulled her down the bed until her gorgeous ass was on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing honey?" she asked.

Not answering her, he knelt between her legs and spread them so that her pussy was completely exposed to him. Then he put his mouth on her nether lips. While his hands massaged the area around her labia, he licked the fleshy folds eagerly, sliding it up and down the slit but focussing on her love button.

Nora trembled at the sensation, feeling her juices begin to flow. Then he pressed his mouth tighter on her labia. He sucked her clit and slid his fingers into her now very slick interior, moving them in and out. Every so often he withdrew his fingers so that he could lick her pussy lips again.

'She tastes so good,' he thought, 'better than guacamole.' He smiled briefly and the resumed licking and sucking.

Ryan licked and sucked until the juices leaking from her love canal had become so voluminous that he was sure that she was close to reaching her peak. Usually he would stop at this point and then mount her. But not this time, this time he was determined to make her birthday sex extra-special. He continued paying attention to her pussy.

Nora bucked in pleasure. The hotter she became the more she moaned. "I'm almost ready, hon," she pleaded. She expected him to take that as a cue to stop using his mouth on her pussy and using his cock in her pussy instead.

Ryan ignored her. After a few more moments, she convulsed as a huge orgasm overtook her.

Uttering a very long "Oh," she grabbed his head and pressed it against her crotch, while riding the orgasm to its conclusion.

Just as she started to come down from her sexual high, Ryan stood up, grabbed a pillow and put it under ass. He stood between her legs and then skewered her. She was so wet with female juices that he penetrated her all the way in one thrust. He pumped into her, increasing his pace every few thrusts.

Her husband's vigorous lovemaking caused Nora rise back up to her peak again. Suddenly she crashed into her second orgasm while her husband released the hot content of his balls into her wet and very willing womanhood.

They lay in each other's arms for a few moments. Then Ryan dismounted while his wife grabbed tissue to soak up the combined juices leaking from her pussy.

After cleaning themselves in the bathroom, the loving couple got back into bed and snuggled into each other.

"That was so hot," Nora sighed happily. "It's been a while since we've had sex this intense."

"Hmm," he agreed almost sleepily.

They looked at each as if they needed to say something more. It was apparent that they were thinking the same thing.

Ryan broke the silence. "It's been a while since we've had sex this hot. I think our sexy friends primed our pumps so to speak. They got us worked up and excited. Hot sex was the only way for us to unwind. So, in a way, they contributed to our enjoyment.

Nora giggled. Then she kissed her husband. "I love you, and you were great! Thank you for such a wonderful birthday present."

Ryan smiled. "You're welcome! I love you too," he replied, "and yeah, it was great!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds