• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Tyler & Nora: Relieving Stress

Tyler & Nora: Relieving Stress

12

*-*-*

I know in my last submission, I said that I might not try writing any more straight or 'hetero' (as many people on lit call it) stories. But I got this idea that was a little different than what I did with the other straight story that I did titled 'The Intruder' (if you haven't read it yet, maybe you should check it out in my profile).

This is a story about an older woman, Nora (35), who is married to a younger man named Tyler (29). I thought that I would try writing this story from Nora's POV. While some would argue that this story should be categorized as Erotic Coupling, I thought this story suits the category of Loving Wives. I know most stories in that category tend to be all about cheating wives, but does a Loving Wife story have to be about that?

NOTE: This story is based in the city of Dubai.

NOTE: I want to thank for silkstockingslover, Wayne & grumpyg editing this story.

*-*-*

CHARACTERS:

NORA

 

TYLER

*-*-*

The alarm next to my bed started ringing loudly. Have you ever had one of those days when you simply just want to lay in bed and forget about everything in life? Today was one of those days. I groggily opened my eyes to see that it was 7am in the morning and tried my best to shut the damn alarm off. As I moved my body on the bed and reached for the alarm and shut it off, I felt a masculine tattooed arm grab me and pull be back, embracing me tightly.

"Mmhhhmmm, hey babe," mumbled Tyler.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like? I'm pulling you back into bed," said Tyler, as his voice became clear.

"Oh, I wish we could stay in bed, but I have to get to work," I replied, interlocking my hands with his.

"Stay here, you can be late for one day," said Tyler.

I sensed his jaw nuzzling against my neck as he began to place small tender kisses there. His hands began to slowly move over my tits, gently massaging them while he continued to plant kisses on the nape of my neck. My body began to shiver as I could feel his hot breath on my neck and my ear. He began to grind his body against mine and I knew instantly that he had a rock hard boner under the sheets. While I could feel his manhood rub against my butt, he slowly began to rub his tongue all over the crease of my neck. I almost turned into jelly as he continued groping me.

"And I thought you didn't have any energy after last night," I said.

"I can't help it. You look so god damn sexy in the morning," he said mischievously, his hands now moving slowly down my body and beginning to caress my leg.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Daniels," I said coyly. I wasn't about to make it easy for him now.

In one swift motion, he pulled the covers off both our naked bodies and flung it on the floor. He turned me on my back and got on top of me.

"Maybe this will then," he said, mashing his body into mine as he leaned into me, his lips touching mine. The kiss started off slow and tender, but his actions were now getting me hot, not to mention wet. I put my arms around him, pressing his body even more into mine. Our kissing became more passionate, more urgent as we began to move our hands over each other's bodies. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my wet pussy as our dry humping continued.

We broke the kiss as Tyler once again began to kiss my neck and all I could do was hold on to him harder. I knew if we stayed in bed any longer, the entire day wouldn't be enough for us to quench our thirst for each other.

"Fuck me," I whispered into his ear.

Tyler knew there was no time for foreplay and we had to make the best of what we had. He kissed me once more before he sat up on his knees. He aimed his cock for my pussy and in swift motion, entered me.

"Annnnhhhhhhh," I gasped, as he entered his full length inside me.

He began to move slowly at first, but once he got into a steady rhythm, his movements became faster. While this was just another intimate moment for us, it felt more like fucking than making love. I began to squeal and moan, thrashing my body around the bed as he continued his onslaught.

While Tyler didn't mind doing it in missionary, the position always got a little too boring for him. He stopped pumping and put both his arms under my legs, lifting them up. I put my hand down on my pussy and began to furiously rub my clit as he continued to fuck me in our marital bed.

He increased his speed, while I began rubbing my clit, which by the way was already on fire.

"Give it to me Tyler, uuuunnnnnhhhh yeahhh. I'm close" I moaned.

He began to pump into me harder and harder. And then my orgasm hit me as my body began to shake and quiver.

"UUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed in pleasure as my orgasm began to slowly fade. This drove Tyler crazy as he began to hammer me. And then I felt his cock twitch inside me, which could only mean that his orgasm had hit him as well. I could feel his warm man juices being released inside me as his movements came to a complete halt and his whole body gave a shudder. He leaned back down and nuzzled my face with his (as he often did) and kissed me on my cheek. I crossed my legs around his body and then held his head against mine.

"Good morning," he said.

I pulled him in for another passionate kiss, his cock still inside me.

*-*-*

Our little encounter, although brief, got me running late. I usually woke up and got a pot of hot coffee running while I made some breakfast. Today I didn't have any time for that. I quickly showered and got ready to head out to work. Tyler was already sitting at the kitchen table with his laptop out, tapping away at what I imagined was an email, or he was really furious with his computer. Unlike me, Tyler worked from home. He was a Freelance Technical Consultant for a company based in Sweden that dealt with clients here in the Middle East. While we lived in Dubai and he mostly dealt with customers here, every once in a while he was required to travel to other Middle Eastern countries like Oman, Qatar and Bahrain. Not to mention he traveled to Stockholm every 6 months. He was lucky, he had a lot of freedom with regards to work but held that in the most responsible way.

I, on the other hand, work as a headhunter for a job recruitment firm. It was my firm that got Tyler the job he's at right now and that's how I first met him. He had become good friends with Sonny, one of the guys at the firm, who had helped him get the job. They had become really good friends. It was at Sonny's 32nd birthday party, which Tyler was attending of course, where I first got to know him. If you take a look at him, you'd probably go 'He's a Technical Consultant?' He's almost all the time really casually dressed, has tattoo's covering his entire left arm and has a haircut that makes him look like an Abercrombie model. Now, after two years, one of which we have been married, it doesn't bother me in the least.

I always wondered what he saw in me, a woman who was thirty-five and six years older to him. Most people would look at him and call him a slacker. But he was way more focused than anyone I had ever known. He paid the rent, took care of most of the bills and was a tiger in bed. Unlike my past relationships, Tyler was superior to any of the men that had come and gone in my life.

Once he was done almost breaking the keyboard on the computer, he got up off the table, walked up to me dangling a brown paper bag and cup of take-away Starbucks coffee.

"I know you're running late, so here's a scone and hot latte," he said handing me the items.

"When did you get this?" I asked him.

"When you hopped into the shower, I went downstairs to the Starbucks," he replied.

"You're sweet, you know that right?" I asked affectionately.

"Yeah, but you don't say that enough," he said.

That was another thing about him that I loved, smart and cocky. I grabbed the items and gave him a quick kiss. He smacked my ass and said, "Off with you now!"

Getting to work though was a big nightmare. We lived in one of the upscale areas of Dubai, but the traffic for getting out of Jumeirah Beach Residence was always bad. As if that was not enough, I had to drive through Dubai Marina, get onto Sheikh Zayed Road, drive towards Barsha to get to work. I made a mental note to remind Tyler that we really needed to move to another part of the city where it would be easier for me to get to work.

If getting into work was a big headache, I was about to be presented with an even bigger one. As I entered the office and headed for my cabin, I could see Madeline, our boss, arguing with Sonny in her own office. It wasn't loud enough for anyone of us to hear, but it was pretty clear that they were having a pretty heated discussion.

Just as I was about to enter my office, Sonny stormed out. I was a little perplexed with Sonny's behavior. He had never shown any sort of aggression and his storming out like this was a rather hard to believe sight. As I settled down on my desk, my door opened and Madeline walked in.

"Hey Madeleine," I said.

"We need to talk Nora," she said clearly fuming.

"I know, I'm a little late. The traffic was horrible and-," but I got cut off.

"This is not about you being late. This is about Sonny," she said with a cold icy stare.

"What about him?" I asked, knowing I would get the answer soon enough.

"He's leaving the firm," came Madeline's icy reply.

"What?" I said, shocked.

"Yes. He came into my office this morning, telling me that WIKRO has offered him a big position. He wanted us to match the offer they were giving him and I refused. So with immediate effect, I told him he no longer needs to come in to work."

"What? But, as per the laws, a one month notice needs to be filed and then he can leave," I replied.

"Well, I don't like receiving threats from employees that they'll leave just because I won't match an offer that has been made to them by a rival. He even threatened to take away all the clients he's been working with," she said.

"That's insane. Sonny is not that kind of guy. I am sure he wouldn't do that," I said, defending Sonny.

"Are you loyal to this company or to him? Because it sounds like you're defending him," said Madeline.

"I'm not defending him, but you have to admit, asking him not to come to work with immediate effect was pretty harsh," I replied.

"Sonny is close to Tyler, isn't he?" she asked.

"Yes, I mean they're friends. What about it?" I asked.

"Has he ever mentioned anything to Tyler? About other job offers or being unhappy here at AGREKO?" she asked, giving me the third degree.

"No. Tyler has never mentioned anything. And I don't think Sonny even talks to him about work stuff," I replied.

She stood there giving me another one of her icy cold stares. As if I was some sort of criminal and she was the bad cop interrogating me, trying to get me to rat out any information I could possibly give her.

"Madeline, I didn't know. And I am sure Tyler didn't either," I said.

"Ok. I'll believe you," she said, although I wasn't sure that she did.

"So who's going to take over Sonny's clients?" I asked her.

"Until I find a replacement, you will handle all of his work," she said, opening the door to my office.

"But-but-" I tried to retaliate.

"No buts Nora. You're the only other lead recruiter for this firm, and until I don't find someone to take over Sonny's position you're the one who will take over all of his clients. His team will be reporting to you from now on."

She just walked out after that. I felt as if someone had thrown a thousand pound anvil on me like they did in those stupid silly Looney Tunes cartoons. I already handled a lot of work for this firm, but adding on Sonny's responsibilities meant double the work. I only handled clients that dealt in the financial sector and required people for positions under those firms. Now I had the added responsibility of handling Media & Technology firms as well. That too until the ice queen found another suitable replacement or just bumped someone else from the staff to Sonny's position.

I imagined that juggling the work of two people was going to be difficult. But I was wrong. It was even worse. I had 2 meetings with my own clients today and then Madeline had me meet with some of Sonny's clients that had come in as well. I hardly ever got the time to breath the entire day. I even had to eat lunch in my own office while I was working which was a very rare thing.

With the work piling up, I knew I wouldn't reach home at the usual time I did, so I texted Tyler to let him know that I would be working late.

After one of the worst working days of my life, I entered the house at 9pm. I was tired and mentally drained. I walked into the apartment and Tyler was sitting on the couch and watching television.

"Hey babe," he greeted me, switching the television off.

"Hey," I said.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"I am so completely drained right now," I replied.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Sonny quit today," I replied

"He quit?" he asked. His reaction was not one of shock as I thought it would be.

"Yeah, he did. And all his work landed on me," I said, dropping on the couch.

Tyler moved next to me and took my feet into his hands and gently began to massage them.

"Ohhh, that feels good," I said.

"So he must have given a notice. He's got a month to wind up. Why are you tackling all of his work?" he asked me.

"Well, Madeline and he got into a heated argument and basically she told him not to come back to work from tomorrow," I replied.

"She can't do that."

"She can't, but she is doing it. Sonny even threatened to take his clients away. I told her he wouldn't ever do that. That's not his nature. She thought I was defending him. And if that wasn't enough she even starting asking me if you knew Sonny was quitting and was unhappy."

Tyler just sat there quietly rubbing my feet.

"You didn't, did you?" I asked him.

Tyler just sat there silently.

"You did?" I asked him shocked.

He stopped rubbing my feet and stood up to face me.

"Yes. I did."

"You knew and you didn't tell me?"

"It was not my place."

"You could have at least told me!"

"I told you Nora, this is Sonny's thing. He needed to do this. I couldn't tell you."

"How long have you known?"

"About a week now."

"You kept this from me for a week?"

"It was hard, but I had to. Sonny needed to deal with this on his own."

It was not that I felt betrayed; in fact, I liked it that he values his friendships so much. It just gnawed me a little bit to know that he could keep a secret from me. Seeing the distress on my face, he kneeled down on his feet in front of me.

"Babe, don't feel bad or hurt please. I wouldn't expect anything else if you were in my place," he said comforting me.

"I'm sorry. I know. It's just that this puts a whole lot of pressure on me for so many things. It was hard enough getting through the day with my own work. Now I have to take over for Sonny too."

"I know. It must be rough. But I'm sure they'll find someone to fill his position soon and this will all be over for you," he said.

"Yeah, I guess," I sighed.

"Good. Now come on, I've ordered your favorite Chinese food from Wang's," he said.

"Chicken in black bean sauce with the seafood rice?" I asked.

He just nodded and smiled.

*-*-*

The next couple of weeks were difficult to get through. I was working late almost every day. It was either client meetings, or lining up candidates for positions that needed to be filled for clients. It was rough but somehow I was passing through. What was getting even more difficult was getting to spend some time alone with Tyler.

He was working on a big project for his clients here in Dubai. Something to do with providing faster internet services along with on demand services for television. Our work was keeping each of us busier than we had ever been. Most of the time, I would find him in his study working on his project or testing the equipment for his clients. The only time we ever got to spend with each other was on weekends, but we were so drained from all the work during the week that we hardly got time to be intimate. The weekends just went by with us trying to relax at home and forgetting everything about work.

In the midst of this all, Tyler told me that he would have to fly to Stockholm for work for about 2 weeks. He had a big meeting with the software developers and needed to work out some kinks in the software they needed as per client specifications. Apparently, a few days weren't enough. He had to go away for a whole 2 weeks, leaving me high and dry (no pun intended) and miserable with all this work on my head.

On the day that Tyler was supposed to fly out to Stockholm, I ended up working late in the office. He had to catch his flight from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airlines. I wanted to drop him to the airport myself, but the ice queen had made certain that that wasn't about to happen.

So, I found myself staying at work till late again, as usual. It was close to 7pm and I was staying back at work checking out the profiles of all the people that I had to interview the following day. I had to let my staff go because their part of the job was done. I now had to go about each candidates profile to see if they would be a perfect match for my client. I was tired and hadn't eaten anything the entire day. I was just about ready to give up when my office door was opened.

"Hey babe," said Tyler.

"Hey!" I said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just stopping by before heading off for my flight," he said.

"Your flights not for another four hours," I said.

"Yeah, I know. But I just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing and give you this," he said waving some food in a take away bag.

"Ahhh, you are my savior!" I exclaimed.

He laughed and handed me the bag of food and sat down on a chair across from me.

"So, how are you going to get to the airport? Have you called for a car?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got a driver waiting downstairs for me. He'll wait until I'm ready to leave."

"You didn't ask for Etihad to send you a car?" I asked.

"No, they wouldn't come and pick me up at the time I wanted. Plus they wouldn't wait for me while I came to see you, so I got a private cab," he said.

I was totally surprised by this.

"So, how's it going here?" he asked.

"Not too good. I've got these candidate interviews tomorrow and I still have to go through all the profiles just to double check if everything is in order."

He moved onto the couch and patted me signaling me to come join him. I got up and sat down next to him. He turned me around and began to massage my shoulders.

"Ohhh, that is so relaxing," I said.

He then began to kiss my neck and caress my arms.

"Tyler, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Relaxing you," he said with a mischievous tone.

I tried to break away from him. "Tyler, not here."

"Come on babe. We haven't had sex in weeks. Plus I'm going away for a while and we both need to get laid."

"But Tyler, I can't do it here," I said.

"No one will ever know," he said, beginning to kiss my neck again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Tyler & Nora: Relieving Stress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds