• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Udmuristan
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Udmuristan

"What will happen to his slaves?"

"They are property of the winner if they survive."

"Thanks again." She lays her hand on mine. I have to gulp, hard. My blood pressure rises.

"Gladly."

I turn into my driveway.

"Wow, your house is bigger than Akmur's."

"No, not really." I laugh.

"And it's much more beautiful. Modern, stylish. Can I look inside? I'm very curious about it. I've thought about how it might look like for quite a while."

"You did?"

"Of course, dummy." We both have to laugh again. How can she be so nice, relaxed and cordial after two years of slavery?

I lead her inside. "Oh, wow. I've expected that you have a good taste. But this is just marvelous. The furniture, everything. I'll like it here."

She'll like it here? That sounds good. My heart pounds a little faster. But I don't dare to ask what she meant with that.

"So you're living alone."

"Yes. How do you know?"

"A woman knows that. She senses her adversary." Laura laughs again.

"Laura, please don't feel obligated."

"Oh, I'm not, don't you worry. Where's my room?"

Stunning, she's just simply stunning.

"Please follow me." That's all I manage to say.

I show her the guest rooms and she picks the one nearest to my room. Not the biggest or the one with the best view.

"Okay, let's go shopping," she says.

"Shopping?"

"Yes, and we need something to eat. Let's find a diner. But first, shopping. I need some clothes. And you're going to pay. I have no money. And I'm your property anyway." We both laugh again. Damn. That woman. I wish I had met her without "purchasing" her. I'm really afraid that she feels obligated.

We drive to a nearby mall and I'm having the time of my life. I'm staring at her most of the time while she selects, tries on and presents different stuff. Usually I hate to purchase clothes. But now, time flies by and we both enjoy it a lot. I just follow her around like a puppy, oblivious of the world. Suddenly I find myself walking into a diner, carrying about twelve bags. While I still follow her, I look at her marvelous ass. She turns around, catches me and just smiles.

"Wow, I haven't been in a diner for two years. I'm so looking forward to a decent meal. Have you been here before?"

"What?" I'm just staring. Ah. "No, Laura."

"Poor Andy." She smiles big time. Wow.

After we've ordered our meals, she suddenly holds both of my hands.

"Andy, don't worry. I'll stay. I love you, too."

"Really?" I melt. It seems to show on my face because she smiles that killer smile again. I'm putty in her hands.

"Yes, and it's no Stockholm syndrome. And it's not because you've rescued me. Or because you own me." She smiles impishly.

"Laura, yes, I love you. I think it's quite obvious."

"Quite, yes."

"But I don't own you."

"I know. That's too bad, though. I never wanted to be owned. But I wouldn't mind to be owned a little by you. I know it's not possible in America. But I'll pretend from time to time."

We both smile and are genuinely happy.

xx

She puts her new clothes into her room quickly because we know that her parents will arrive in about half an hour. They insisted on taking a taxi from the airport to my house so we have a little more time for ourselves.

As the doorbell rings, I ask Laura to open it. She sits in my living room area, looking quite nervous suddenly.

"Could you welcome them please, Andy?"

"Sure."

I open the door. The two people standing there obviously are Laura's parents. The woman is strikingly beautiful. I extend my hand to her.

"Welcome, I'm Andy."

She practically flies into my arms, ignoring my hand, sobbing suddenly. These mood swings seem to run in the family.

"Thank you, Andy. I'm Brenda."

After she finally releases me, Carl firmly shakes my hand, looking sincerely into my eyes, with tears in his own. Now I see that another woman is coming up the driveway, having paid the taxi. She looks like Laura's sister. Just as beautiful, maybe slightly younger. She hugs me wildly and introduces herself as Lara. A lot of "L" names, I think. Lara, Laura, Lela. At least their mother is not Lisa or Lena. I would have mixed them up inevitably.

I lead them into my house. Lara runs past me and flies into Laura's arms.

"You silly bitch, where have you been?" They both cry and hug each other fiercely.

I leave the room to give them time for themselves.

But shortly afterwards I hear Laura shouting "ANDY! Where are you?"

"I'm here. Would anyone like to have something to drink?"

"Come here, you moron. They want to hug you properly." And boy, do they hug me. Even Carl. Especially the women are surprisingly forceful. I'm afraid that my chest will be noticeably flatter from now on.

"Okay, Andy. Laura doesn't want to tell us. What has happened?" Carl asks.

I look at Laura.

"Go ahead. They're going to hear it anyway."

"Okay, I can tell you only my side of the story. I've been to Udmuristan to buy a mining license from a local warlord. I noticed this beautiful woman living in his palace, obviously as his slave. And I spontaneously decided to buy her as a part of the package. And to bring her back to Los Angeles. And to help her getting her life back on track."

"Andy, I can't believe that you've done that. You really were her guardian angel," Carl says.

"He still is." Laura smiles. Brenda and Lara smile too.

"Andy, I would like to repay what you've paid for her," Carl bravely offers. These are nice people. But they obviously aren't rich. Not by a long way.

"Not a chance, Carl. I won't even tell you how much it was. Even Laura doesn't know it."

"Oh, Andy, but I'd really like to know. You're my owner after all. And I need to know my price." The ladies laugh again. Carl and I don't really get it.

"Anyway, after I've brought Laura back to the States, I wanted to offer her different options. Bring her to Boston again and fund her college. Or bring her back to her family. Whatever she wants."

"Of course, Andy is missing the most important option here. He bought me because he loves me. But he's terribly afraid that this is no proper way to start a relationship. And that I'm just staying with him because I'm thankful or feel obligated. So I'm going to stay here until I've convinced him otherwise."

They all are laughing now, while I'm a little embarrassed.

"Andy, I know my sister. Be assured, she loves you. If she didn't, she'd thank you, just leave and try to repay you. But she wouldn't feel obligated to stay with you. And by the way, if she messes this up, I'll be right here to snatch you up."

"Don't you dare, Lara!" Laura says in a good-humored way.

"Well, then that's settled. Laura stays here with me. Would you please show them the guest rooms, honey? I'll prepare some drinks."

"Honey? You called me honey. You've finally got it."

And I receive my first real deep kiss from Laura. Boy, these bucks in Udmuristan were the best spent money in my whole life. This kiss alone is worth it. It makes my toes curl.

After everyone has settled in their rooms, they are having some drinks in the living room while I start to prepare dinner. They have a lot of talking to do. And a lot of emotions to show. Mostly crying, it seems.

I regularly refill their drinks and after about one and a half hours I start to serve a nice three course dinner. Cooking is one of my hobbies. And I enjoy having an occasion to show it.

While I'm serving the appetizers, the Stephens family, especially the women, look at me like I'm an alien.

"Laura, where exactly did you find him? Are there more like him there?" Lara asks.

"I doubt it. The others there are crap. And you better don't go looking there. But one thing is for certain, I'm going to keep him. If I can. He's my dream man. And my knight in shining armor. And so very handsome. As he entered Akmur's palace, I immediately wanted him."

Oh my, this is just great. Just what I need to hear.

"Wow. But Laura, I'm no knight in shining armor. Buying you was a selfish act."

"No, it wasn't. You would have released me if I wanted you to. And even paid for my college."

"And I still will."

"You don't have to."

"What about Lara?"

"Oh, that might be a nice idea. Mom and dad never had the money for both of us. I always felt bad about this."

Lara blushes.

"What are you two talking about? You are talking in half sentences, like an old couple," Carl asks.

"He's suggesting to pay for Lara's college."

Carl sits there, stunned. Brenda starts to cry again. And Lara jumps up, into my arms. What a family. I like them all. Even with their sudden mood swings. Especially for their sudden mood swings, come to think about it.

After Lara finally releases me I gather my courage, go to Laura and drop on my knee. No sense in delaying it. I need to have her in my life, permanently.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh... oh..." she just stutters, suddenly losing her cool.

"Laura, would you marry me? I don't have a ring right now, but I'd be honored if you accept to be my wife."

"YES." She jumps up a little, punching both fists into the air. "Yes, yes, yes. I'd love to. But I have two conditions."

"Oh, you have?" I'm delighted that she's agreed but surprised about the conditions. I'll accept almost anything, though. I'm her slave too, as it turns out.

"First, you'll quit your job. At least don't go to dangerous countries any more. And I'll accompany you."

"Yes." I wanted to stop anyway. Unless it's completely safe.

"Yes? Oh, good. That's been surprisingly easy. Second, I'll marry you only with a prenup. This is so sudden, I don't want to rush you. We hardly know each other. And if this turns out to be a bad idea, I don't want you to suffer from it."

"Oh, I don't think..."

"It's a must."

"Oh, well."

"Good boy." she laughs. "And now take me to our bedroom. We didn't even have sex yet, although I'm your slave. I'm beginning to have self-doubts." We both laugh again.

They all seem to be surprised that I haven't taken advantage of Laura before.

Surprisingly, as I take her to my bedroom, their parents are not appalled. They seem to be pleased. Very pleased, actually. Lara is smirking, anyway.

xxx

Five years later, I'm sitting in our pool, playing with our kids. And I'm deliriously happy. Laura insists from time to time that she's still my slave. Usually in our bedroom. And always in a playful way. Apart from that, she's a confident, charming and loving wife. My equal partner. Just perfect. And she is so mind-bogglingly beautiful.

"So, honey, how much have you really paid for me?" I have always refused to answer that and it has become a little teasing game for us. One day I will tell her. But right now it's still fun not to.

"The price was way too low, my beloved wife. It was the best deal I've ever made, by far. I would have given all I had. Fortunately, Akmur didn't know that." Her smile tells me that this was the right answer. And it was an honest one.

Akmur is long dead. He was killed by a big bomb that obliterated most of his house, killing most of his staff. Laura was neither happy nor sad about it. He'd always treated her good, but he was a slaver. She's still very thankful that I've rescued her.

So am I.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Udmuristan
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds