• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • UFO

 

It was New Year's Eve and Mitch Hargrove was hard at work, had been all evening driving his cab. Tonight he'd probably end up working until long after sunrise. Yeah, the hours were long but as long as the drunks kept calling, the tips would most likely be good.

Mitch didn't mind drunks as long at they weren't the belligerent kind. He really had no patience with a belligerent drunk. Of course the threat of dropping them in the middle of nowhere usually calmed them some.

New Year's Eve was a good time for Mitch to work since he was never much of a party person, his wife and young son were quiet and homey. She never even considered going out and hailing in the New Year and although she'd have preferred to spend the evening with Mitch, she was all too happy to just stay in and read by herself.

Mitch could always use the extra money he earned, what with a toddler at home and his wife just now able to start thinking about getting back to work. They had some debt, but once both of them got back to working, they should clear that out quickly, even after paying for child care.

Up ahead Mitch spotted someone hailing a cab and quickly pulled up along the curb. At first it looked like just two women, but at the last second a male friend slipped in beside them. Instead of heading them home, where he might have to make three stops, the three occupants wanted to head downtown to some club, where he dropped them off, collected the fare and got a sizeable tip.

Folding the tip, he slipped that into one pocket while putting the rest of the fare into his little box. He then headed back out onto the street where he cruised up and down a four block by ten block strip of night club after night club. It was surprisingly early in the evening when he got his favorite type of fare, a UFO.

When Mitch first stopped the car he didn't figure he'd land a UFO, it was a guy who actually hailed him, but as he reached back and opened the back door behind him he saw the guy help a woman into the car and then close the door behind him. He expected the guy to run around and climb in the other side, but instead he stepped up to the front door.

Rolling down his window he heard the guy say, "Look my date here got a little too drunk and well, I didn't really want to leave the party this early."

Mitch then heard another guy a few steps away add loudly, "And he's already found a replacement for her."

"No, no don't listen to him. Look here's her address, if you could make sure she get's home safely, well here," he handed Mitch a fifty and then pulled out another one. "Look this first fifty should cover the fare... you keep the change, and here, here is another fifty for getting her there safe."

Mitch read the address and replied, "No problem, thanks for the tip. But hey, will she be able to walk on her own?"

"Her keys on in her purse, in a pocket on the side, can't you walk her in?"

"I don't know, I mean..."

"Look, here's another fifty for you to just try. If you can't get her inside, just leave her sitting on her front porch, someone's likely to find her," the guy said, handing him another fifty.

Mitch nodded and said, "Don't worry." He put his vehicle in drive and pulled away.

Normally he would have slipped the guy his card, but he didn't think it was such a good idea this time. He glanced into the back and saw his UFO sitting in the back seat, her head nodding as she tried to fight off falling asleep. He had to admit his UFO, or Unaccompanied Female Occupant was quite attractive.

Mitch whispered to himself, "Oh little lady you must have been such a bitch for your boyfriend guy to try and run you off so quickly." He drove to within a few miles of the address on the slip of paper the guy handed him and then pulled into a dark alley way.

He heard the woman in back mumble something but he ignored it as he stepped out of the car, went to his trunk, opened it and pulled out a piece of plastic sheeting that had been cut to about two feet by three feet. Opening the back door he held up a large knife, and after letting her see it he tucked into a sheath behind him. He then arranged the plastic on the car seat and grabbed her legs pulling them to him.

"No, no," she began to scream.

Mitch showed her the knife again and said, "You better shut up." He then reached up under her dress, grabbed her pantyhose and panties and quickly jerked them off of her. Kicking off he shoes, he pulled of his pants and underwear and placed them on the floor in front of the seat.

Reaching to her legs, he held them open as he crawled into the back of the vehicle. When he noticed her staring at his face he said, "Stop looking at me," but when she continued, he slapped her face hard. Her head slumped back and he felt her body go limp.

"I hope that didn't leave a mark," he whispered as he worked his cock into her pussy. She wasn't very wet, but it felt good anyway as he began thrusting into her and withdrawing. It got a bit easier as he continued, the wetness forming even though she was asleep. It didn't take him long before the pleasure shot though him and he arched his back and came, spurting his cum deep inside her.

He then quickly pulled on his underwear, pants and shoes, and then tried to sit her up, gently closing the door behind him. He grabbed her panty hose and panties and dropped them into a nearby dumpster. Mitch then returned to his car, started the engine and eased out of the alleyway, making sure there was no one around to see him.

Now all he had to do was get her to the address. If anyone asked he would say, this is the state she was in when the guy put her in the car. Fortunately, she stayed passed out as he drove her up to her apartment, went through her purse to find her keys and sliding his arm up his jacked, he held the keys so his sleeve was the only thing touching bare metal.

She was light so he was able to hook his head under her arm and then drag her to her door, where he unlocked the door, slid her over to a couch. He quickly flopped her onto the couch, made sure both her shoes made it inside and then he slipped back out though the door. He quickly moved back to the cab, closed the doors and drove away.

Several blocks away he pulled into the parking lot for a coffee shop parking off to the side next to the dumpster. He then pulled the plastic out of his car and dropped it into the dumpster. Mitch then walked into the coffee shop, bought a cup of coffee to go and then left.

Later Mitch was awakened by his cell phone ringing. When he answered it was his wife asking how much longer he would be. Glancing at his watch he replied, "Still a few more hours, surely not much longer than that."

"Okay, I'll see you then. Love you."

He hung up the phone and looked around. He was parked in a loading zone back in the downtown bar district. Glancing around he couldn't find the cup of coffee he bought at that shop and when he reached into his pocket he couldn't find the two fifties the guy had given him as a tip for taking the UFO home. Glancing through his fare box he didn't find the third fifty the guy gave him for a fare.

"Damn I must have dreamed the whole thing," he mumbled, starting up his car and pulling out looking for that most illusive fare, the Unaccompanied Female Occupant.

 

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • UFO

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds