Ultimate Comics: Invisible Handjob

Sue must have seen he was on the verge of an early explosion, because she stopped, pulling away until he heard her gasp for air. She straightened the condom with her hands and peppered a series of taunting kisses up his rigid shaft, then he sensed her stand. He could almost see her before him—a wave of breaks in the air, like the heat above a fire.

"Have you ever fucked a woman before?

Somehow, that seemed a much less loaded question than 'have you ever been with a woman before?' or 'are you a virgin?' "No."

"So... you want to? I mean, we can just—" She giggled to herself, realizing how she sounded. "I believe the technical term is a blowjob," Sue continued in a nasally nerdy voice.

He shook his head. "I want this. I want you. I want to... make you feel good."

"Excellent," she said, and he could hear her smile. "You just stay there. I'll get on top of you."

"Little hard to work it the other way."

"True. And... tell me how it feels."

Then he felt the pressure of her on him—her hands steadying her on his chest, her leg thrown over his lap, then the touch of her sex against his cockhead. He exhaled softly; it felt like it had when she's been jacking him off, only all around him now, tighter, warmer. And with each slow inch, it felt like she was inhaling him. Breathing him into her body, gently, gently, easing him into being part of her.

"Peter..." she said quietly.

His hands were locked on the bench underneath him, splintering the wood with a force he didn't dare subject her to. "It feels good... my cock feels good. Keep going. Please keep going."

Her lips crashed against his and he responded instantaneously, kissing her, moaning into her mouth, his arms pulling to her lithe body to hold her tight with all his strength. She took more and more of him, until he felt the spread lips of her labia, wet against his pelvis.

"Sue!" Her name had become a mantra for him, a holy word. "Fuck, Sue..." He jerked his hips up, wanting to be even further inside her tight grip. She went along with it, pumping her hips atop his body, letting him make his way in and out of her greedy sex.

Her voice went ragged. "Put your hands on my tits again," she gasped from nowhere. "I want you squeezing my tits again."

Peter forced his fingers out of the rut they'd dug in the bench, wood chips falling from them, and latched onto Sue's breasts. He didn't even have to feel for them; she'd thrust them out like an offering. Once more he ran his hands over them, mapping their invisible contours again and again like they were too good to be true.

"Your nipples are so hard..." he said wonderingly.

"You made them that way," she replied teasingly. "Kissing me the way you did, acting like such a shy little virgin—I think you've given me a new fetish. Oh!" She cried out as he thrust up into her hard enough to lift her off her feet.

He husked like an animal, rammed himself deeper and deeper into her slick cunt. Her ass was slapping against his muscular thighs now, his cock throbbing inside her, a tattoo of ecstasy that pounded the blood in his ears and shook his heart in his chest.

"They're tingling right now. Kiss them. Kiss my nipples. They're right here..." Her voice was whisper-thin.

Operating only on some passionate instinct, Peter buried his face in Sue's cleavage. He wanted to be encased in her just as his cock was, burrowed into the core of her. He kissed as much of her ample breasts as he could, but it wasn't long before he could no longer resist fastening onto a stiff nipple and treating it with his teeth and tongue. Sue actually yelped, her hands clutching his scalp and the back of the neck, the contact now heated with sweat. Peter knew she wanted him staying right where it was.

"Oh, Peter, Peter, Peter! The other one! I don't want you to stop, but do the other one!"

He pulled himself away with a physical effort, stole a quick kiss from her lips, then unerringly found her other nipple and suckled at it. He felt it harden even more in his mouth, felt Sue vibrate with pleasure.

Sue's voice came torn and haltering. "Don't you love sucking on my tits, Peter? Don't you love how they taste—how they feel in your mouth?"

Peter wasn't aware of anything in the world except the all-encompassing feel of those succulent breasts, not until she pulled on his hair, jerking him free, and the question finally registered. "Yes! Yes!"

She kissed him desperately, and he felt her orgasm in the hunger she showed him.

"Finish me off, Peter. Fucking fuck me!"

He grabbed her ass with both hands, for the first time feeling the sweat trailing down her body, and not only held her, but forced her onto his frantic pumping. A wet noise came from her cunt as he thrust into it, over and over again, fucking up into her like a man possessed.

Sue lost all coherence, becoming a disembodied voice that rang in his ears, an encouragement that he couldn't discern from his own hysterical urges. "You're the best—fuck me—best I've ever had! Fuck me with that hard cock! Fucking Spider-Man! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Pulling her flush to his body, he literally bounced her on his cock, her entire body flailing with his upward thrusts. Every thrust went in to the hilt and then came nearly all the way out. Sue struggled to keep up, matching him stroke for stroke, gyrating her ass, grinding her cunt against him, rubbing her tits on his chest desperate for relief.

"My cunt's on fire," she sobbed. "I'm so fucking hot!"

"I'm gonna come," he replied, a vestigial bit of responsibility moving him to warn her. "I'm gonna come inside you."

"Yes!" she screamed.

He couldn't hold back a second longer. His cock lurched inside her clenching tightness and he exploded deep inside her, feeling his cum fill her, wash back against his phallus. He saw it happen. His cock jumping inside her invisible cunt, then the blast of white that instantly splashed against her walls, flowing and swirling to paint all of her with his mark. He froze, unable to think beyond the fountaining erection protruding from his groin, though he was dimly aware of Sue cooing in enjoyment. It seemed like a gallon had shot out of him.

Peter slumped back against the glossy wall, Sue thrusting against him a few more times to empty him all the way, then he felt her get up off him. His seed ran down her firm thighs, off her calves. He'd been more backed up than he'd realized. Crimefighting must've been cutting into his masturbation time.

He felt her sit down beside him, stagger against his shoulder. Felt the comparative cool of the air on his limp cock, closed his eyes, and then felt her kiss his cheek. He gave a shy smile and didn't even worry too much about what he had to say next. "That looked a lot like the condom broke."

"Electrostatic condom. Lighter than air, autofit, and instead of catching the sperm, it neutralizes them via micro-electricity."

"So I was basically sticking my junk into a wall socket back there?"

"I invented it myself. You'll be fine." His spider-sense did a little thing, like a phone beeping when he needed to be recharged, and he looked over to see Sue was going visible. Finally, he saw all of her. Sleek, trim thighs and taut stomach and high-set breasts and hair the color of ripe wheat.

"You're beautiful," he said plainly.

"Thanks, I know," she said glibly, then she looked at him and gave him a blinding smile. "Thanks," she said, more sincerely. "You're pretty cute, by the way. That Black Kitty woman is an idiot."

"Black Cat..."

"So, anyway, Reed always said he thinks monogamy as an institution won't last another thirty years, so I'm gonna tell him I want an open relationship. And I think we'll be doing this again."

Peter's heart jumped. "Oh?"

"Unless there's some cute young mutant you wanna date?"

"No, no—" Peter forced himself to be cooler than he'd ever been in his life. "Friends with benefits sounds good. My Aunt May was so worried I was one of those with Gwen Stacy. One condition, though: you have to call it a booty call."

"You drive a hard bargain." Sue kissed his shoulder. "Oh, and I'm working on keeping two people invisible. So next time we meet, I'll probably be fucking you on the football field during cheerleader try-outs."

He stared at her.

"Oh, like men are the only ones with weird sex fantasies. At least I'm not asking you to paint yourself blue and talk about mutant supremacy." She shook her head. "In case you were wondering why I didn't look for a date on OKCupid..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds