Una Nuova Famiglia Ch. 04

"I'm sorry about Karin, Shane. I'm sorry she felt so threatened by me that she would do this."

Shane nodded and then stood from the bed, standing before a window.

"I've ruined your life. Just like my father ruined mine."

The words surprised Reagan and she went to join Shane at the window, wrapping her arms around the taller woman's middle.

"Don't say that. I love you. I chose to be with you. You didn't do any of this."

She waited for a response but Shane was silent, wrapping an arm around Reagan to simply pull her closer.

"I wish I could say I would have done it differently…but I wanted you Reagan. From the moment I saw you in that damn restaurant, I wanted you. I didn't really care what happened, as long as I had you. I regret that now."

"No. Don't. Please."

Reagan hugged her tighter, silencing her. They held onto each other, understanding they were one now.

"So what now?" Reagan asked.

Shane sighed. "Now, I take about a week to get my shit in order. You and I disappear for awhile and hole up on some remote desert island, and then…we'll see, okay?"

Reagan smiled and nodded.

They stood, watching the busy street below them, wrapped in each others arms.

"I love you Reagan," Shane whispered.

Reagan smiled and moved just a little closer to the woman she loved.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds