Unbelievable! Ch. 05

'I thought he was such a personable young man, stopping to talk when he came across me crying in the corridor and obtaining a new key-card. It was then he mentioned about you allowing him to leave his camera-case in here and how you'd probably love to have a chat to end the day.'

'Well, I'm glad he persuaded you, Viv, it's always nicer when the in-laws get on. And yes, we know Paul from yesterday, when he was here checking locations for today's photographs.' Steph added with a wink at Clare. Vivian continued.

'Such a nice young man he even had a drink with me in my room making sure I would be alright. It was then he suggested I come along and have a chat with you and Clare. I asked him if he'd clicked with any of the girls at the wedding, but he said his first priority was taking photographs. Very professional I thought. But it struck me later that, if he was finished for the night and was going home, why did he want to leave his equipment in here?'

'Good point, Viv, and what conclusion did you come to?' Steph asked.

'I didn't, I was too confused and upset to give it much thought. But, between you and me, I rather fancied him.'

'Fancied him?' Clare repeated.

'Yes, and I'm being honest with you girls, I would have taken him to bed! He had that effect on me.' Vivian closed her eyes in thought. 'Mm ... thinking of him inside me had my juices running. I haven't had that kind of feeling for years!' Viv's hand shot to her mouth. 'My God, what have I just said? Whatever you must think of me? I have to be more than twice his age!'

'Age doesn't come into it, Viv.' Clare empathized. 'If you fancy someone that young then why not try to seduce him. What do you say, Steph? Would you take young Paul to bed? I know I would if given half a chance.'

'I would love to get my hands on a physique like his.' Steph replied smirking at her friend. 'Why should younger women have all the sexual fun? It's a great pity he's not here now, otherwise we'd all be fighting over him!' Steph and Clare burst out laughing as they embraced Viv.

'So, Viv, let's get this straight. You say you fancy Paul and want him to fuck you ... pardon the language ... correct?' Steph was milking Vivian's dilemma for all its worth. 'What if young Paul walked into this room right now wearing only a towel around his waist? What would be your reaction be?'

Vivian thought for a few seconds. In her mind the situation Steph described was pure fantasy so why not indulge it a little more. 'Mm ... I'd lay back, hoist my skirt up and open my legs for him!'

Steph and Clare exchanged tacit glances before gently manoeuvring Viv onto her back. 'Here, what are you doing?' Viv shouted in surprise.

'We're preparing you for the fulfilment of your fantasy.' Clare answered as she and Steph grasped Vivian's skirt and drew the hem to her waist. The exposure of Viv's thigh-high stockings and wispy G-string became a sight of admiration for Steph and Clare. 'Wow! You look bloody gorgeous, Viv!' They said trying to prise Viv's slender legs apart. 'Now, shut your eyes and be prepared for the shock of your life.'

'Now, hold on you two, what precisely are you going to do to me?' Viv begged.

'We are going to do nothing.' retorted Steph. 'It's what young Paul is going to do, when he sees you waiting with your legs apart and your pussy juicing up for his cock!'

Vivian was becoming mildly concerned, not that she feared anything that Steph and her friend Clare were going to do, no - truth known, she was enjoying the touch of female hands on her body, a sensation akin to the sexual agitation she'd experienced earlier with the two girls.

'Just keep your eyes closed, Viv, you'll know when to open them again.' So saying Steph made her way to the bathroom. She mimed to Paul that he should remain silent and follow her. He had been listening to the dialogue taking place and was more or less aware of what was going to greet him, and what was expected of him. So, wearing only a towel around his waist he meekly followed Steph into the bedroom.

The two women directed Paul to kneel on the bed and sidle up between Viv's open legs. Viv felt movement on the bed followed by a naked human presence between her legs. The figure shuffled higher until its head lodged between her fancy stocking-tops, then she felt warm breath on her pussy. Vivian was totally relaxed, mellowed and ready to embrace whatever Steph and Clare had in mind for her. She was, however, under the impression that the tongue now licking her pussy through the G-string was either Steph or Clare. In her present nonchalant state she couldn't care which of them it was pleasing her so tenderly. But when the firm tongue became more urgent in its endeavour to excite her she grasped the head belonging to the mystery person and pulled it closer, which was when she realised the furtive tongue belonged to a male!

Viv experienced a quantum leap in her emotions. Inside she felt an erotic turmoil bubbling. Who was this male creating a whirlwind of excitation for her? This sexual ordeal by tongue that was exposing her wanton abandonment? Her heart thumped faster as her vagina became moist. Then when she felt the G-string being pulled aside and the mystery tongue teasing her naked labia, that moisture turned to wetness.

At this point Viv's anxiety got the better of her. The tension of not knowing who the intimate stranger was between her thighs filled her with apprehension. She lifted her head and opened her eyes to glance down at the pleasure giver. Her surprise, or rather shock, at seeing Paul smiling up at her made her delirious with joy. 'It's you!' She exclaimed. 'How on earth ... I mean where did you spring from? Please say you haven't been hiding in the room listening to me prattle on! Oh my God, you have, you've heard everything!'

'Do you want me to stop?' Paul sarcastically enquired. Viv's reply shocked not only herself but everyone in the room.

'No, I don't want you to stop! I want more of your beautiful tongue-fucking! Then I want your fucking cock to fuck my cunt until I'm too fucking sore to walk! These two ... 'she waved her arm at Steph and Clare. ' ... These two are going to have to wait their turn with you! That's what I want ... for starters!'

'You heard what the lady said, Paul, so get stuck in.' Steph cheerfully encouraged.

Paul resumed his pussy pandering by holding apart Viv's labia and seeking her clitoris. The engorged clit sprang forth in its eagerness to be flicked and sucked sending Viv into further paroxysms of ecstasy and pleasure; the kind of excitement missing from her life. In fact, if she was honest with herself, she had never experienced such feelings before! So what did that say about her sex life?

The sensation of having her clitty sucked hard by this youngster, knowing that he genuinely wanted to do it to her, added a further dimension to the amazing predicament she found herself involved in. This boy, for that's all he was, was heaven sent with a sensitivity and enthusiasm beyond his years, and he was demonstrating all his charms with a passion.

Viv hugged Paul's head closer, as his mouth went inside her vaginal tunnel, tongue seeking and probing her pink fleshy depths. He introduced his fingers alongside his tongue moving them in and out to fuck her.

Viv thought this kind of promiscuity didn't existed outside pornography. But she was experiencing that wantonness, that sense of shamelessness plus the unscrupulous desire to grasp Paul's erection. She urged her body eagerly against his digits, wallowing in her new found lascivious demeanour.

Steph and Clare watched Viv become more and more excited; her animated enthusiasm infecting them too. Clare indicated they remove Viv's dress, not an easy task with her thrashing about and in no mood to assist. But when they'd succeeded and Viv's slim body was revealed, Clare tore away the silk bra encasing Viv's small, but firm and perfectly formed breasts, leaving the two women to stare in wonderment.

'Look at those nipple surrounds, Christ they're nearly as big as her tits!' Steph's assessment was augmented by Clare.

'And those nipples, I've never seen nipples that small! I wonder if they swell much when they're sucked on.'

'I think we have to find out, Clare. Shall we take one each?' Steph suggested.

Vivian groaned with expectation. 'Oh God, be gentle with them. They're way too tender for rough double sucking!' She murmured.

'Don't you worry, Viv, we won't hurt you.' Clare comforted, as her fingers worked at the fastenings of her own dress. Steph copied her friend's movements and very quickly two dresses lay discarded on the floor.

Viv contrasted Clare's generous figure to her own, noting how Clare's lingerie presented her ample, mature flesh in a sensual manner; the seductive black lingerie being designed to thrill and seduce, as well as having a practical aspect.

However, the ability of Clare's silky basque to restrain her matronly charms was being seriously challenged by her glorious full breasts that overflowed the cups designed to support them. And further down her body, the lacy-tops of her black stockings strained mercilessly against the basque's four slender suspender straps. In her present state of undress Clare had that fuck-me look, which was countenanced by the absence of panties.

Steph, on the other hand, was the embodiment of sexual desire with her perfectly fitting lingerie. She wore pink satin overlaid with black lace consisting of bra, waspie and tiny panties, again with lace topped stockings attached to lengthy suspenders that hung from the waspie. The room was filled with the sound of rustling satin and rasping nylon mesh, a sexual symphony to please any male ears.

With Steph and Clare positioned either side of Eve, they launched their attack on Eve's nipples, attempting to make them swell and rise from their areolae. With the use of tongues and fingers the women assaulted the tiny, pointed pieces of flesh in their own chosen manner trying to induce a tumescent state. Each twiddled and twirled, sucked and flicked until eventually there was a semblance of nipple erection, not much, but enough for Steph and Clare to draw out between fingers and thumbs. Vivian was in a state of bliss and through her moans and groans of pleasure encouraged Steph and Clare to be firmer and more aggressive with her. She cried out to be bitten, to feel pain.

I relinquished tonguing Viv in order to concentrate on finger-fucking her; she was becoming highly aroused and desperate to orgasm. Somehow I was able to use the fingers of one hand to tease her clitty, while the digits of my other hand, well three of them, frantically drove in and out of her vagina.

Viv doubled her legs, knees practically touching her breasts, excited beyond belief. Her breathing was shallow, gasping, she was desperate for relief. Viv knew her orgasm was just over her metaphoric horizon, but she couldn't quite reach it. She demanded more pain from Steph and Clare and deeper penetration from me.

'Why don't you shove your cock up her, Paul?' This was from Clare. 'She'll cum then!'

So with some hasty re-arrangement I managed to get Viv's legs up against my shoulders to allow my cock easy entry into her wet cunt. When Viv felt the depth I achieved she screamed for me to fuck her hard and fast and for Steph and Clare to punish her nipples with even more pain; she was a woman consumed; seething with a need for orgasmic relief!

I reached the point where my own desperate need to cum was becoming an urgent issue. Steph and Clare were signalling me to intensify my actions, but I could do no more. I was at my limit for speed and rigorous penetration, and with Viv thrashing about so, I found it difficult maintain a rhythm.

Then, just as I was considering pinning Viv's arms down to stop her wild movement, her backside lifted from the bed and she emitted what could only be described as a howl, a gratifying animalistic sound: Viv had finally cum.

The other women comforted her with kisses, as they continued squeezing her nipples; while I was left with a throbbing cock on the verge of erupting.

I took matters into my own hands, or rather hand, by gripping my shaft and wanking feverishly. Steph and Clare couldn't help but notice my action and lifted Viv into a sitting position.

All three women were in dispersal range of my spunk, their faces adjacent to one another waiting for me to squirt cum. There was a blur of lingerie as Clare pulled her breasts from the cups of the black basque and offered them to me. I reached out and twiddled a meaty nipple, the thrill of feeling the hard flesh igniting the tingle in my knob, a tingle which immediately became an itch; an itch that had to be scratched.

Seconds later that prickle was appeased, as wave after wave of cum showered down onto to the faces of Viv, Steph and Clare. It was another first for Viv whose lips were parted at the moment of ejaculation and received my primary discharge of hot, creamy cum. She squealed and swallowed it without thought, then offered her open mouth for yet more.

Finally, I was spent. I gazed down upon my harvest that clung to the faces of the women and felt proud of my ability to produce so much. The mood was broken Viv's gentle sobbing.

'Are you alright, Viv?' Steph wanted to know. Viv raised her eyes to me and said.

'Yes, I fine. I'm just in shock. You three have opened my mind, not to mention my pussy, to the consummate pleasures of sex without inhibitions or regard to feeling guilty. All these years enduring my husband's feeble attempts at fucking, then you come along, Paul, and drill my pussy with that beast of a cock. It was wonderful, and me nearing fifty too. But, Christ, my nipples are sore.'

'Shall I get some ice to slide over them? There's a machine down the hallway.' Clare suggested.

'That would be nice, thank you, Clare.' Viv replied swinging her feet onto the floor and standing up. 'Now I have to go pee. I thought I was going to lose control just now.'

'Viv,' Steph cut in. 'If you ever feel like that again when you're being fucked or played with, let it go! Squirt all over the person that's fucking you! It's an amazing thrill and the accompanying orgasm is so powerful, it leaves you trembling. Believe me, I know, it's happened to me several times.'

'Bloody hell, Steph, I thought what we just had was shameless and unprincipled. But what you're suggesting is indecent! However, when I recall how close I was to losing control and cumming at the same time, I can see where you're coming from.' Viv agreed.

'Did you hear that, Paul? Better watch out in future or you could get drenched!' Steph was serious.

I was listening to this conversation from my prone position, wondering if being peed on was thrilling or a turn-off? Although I'd just serviced Viv and made her cum I still wanted more, and any of these three women would suit my purpose. It was a conceited attitude I admit, but I knew I could live up to any of their expectations.

I found myself staring at Viv's tiny breasts and huge areolae and thinking how sexy she looked beside Clare, whose mature body and erotic lingerie were sexually comparable, but oh so different when it came to fucking.

Clare returned with the ice-cubes and together with Steph started rubbing a cube around each of Viv's nipples. She said it felt soothing but the freezing cold contact was making her nipples erect once more. After a while Clare picked up a fresh cube and turned her attention to me, rubbing it around my glans, making me flinch at the initial contact. I sensed my immediate need for more sex dissipating, as the ice-cube delivered its de-sensitising effect.

'Look, girls, Paul likes his knob rubbed with ice, too!' Steph said drawing attention to what Clare was doing. I was the focus of their attention once again, which was pleasing.

She picked out another cube and rubbed it around my nipples making me shiver. Viv too picked out a cube and eased it over my face allowing me to suck on it occasionally. I then suggested each of them insert a cube in their pussies to see how long it took to melt.

The three women ignored me as they cavorted with each other giggling like schoolgirls. It made titillating viewing. There was no doubt that alcohol was playing its part, but Steph and Clare were without scruples to begin with and now that Vivian was subordinate to their commands, any remaining vestige of her modesty was rapidly disappearing, especially when Clare produced a vibrating dildo. I discovered that, when I fancied some attention all I had to do was summon one or all of them to accede to my wishes and I would be temporarily gratified.

I finally chose Steph, as I had not yet had the pleasure of fucking her. She straddled me and clutching my erection slipped it into her warm, moist pussy. Steph moved sinuously up and down my shaft while I held her breasts. I was removing her bra when the consummate moment came upon me and I could nothing to stem the all-powerful feeling. I submitted myself and was in thrall to the few seconds of frantic thrusting that resulted in me climaxing inside Steph, leaving me satiated and content.

In the wake of the sexual onrush I looked at my watch and was amazed to see it was nearly three in the morning. I didn't know whether to drive home or try to get some sleep with the women and then slip away early in the morning. I thought about Julie, the hotel manager. What if I bumped into her in the morning? How could I explain my presence at breakfast with three horny women, assuming I ever reached the breakfast table? I gazed at Steph, Clare and Viv all relaxing against each other and decided to go now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds