• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unbound Ch. 00: Prologue

Unbound Ch. 00: Prologue

Prologue

The preparation, while half the fun, was now complete. It was time for the job to begin. Entering the hotel bar, a soft suede sports coat slung over his shoulder, Sebastian paused and leaned against the doorway to take in the room. It was a classy establishment with all the perks expected in a five-star resort destination. Dim lights shone down from the glacial chandeliers, casting a shimmer across the dark mahogany bar. The patrons? High-class executives sipping scotch and martinis. He let his gaze scan the crowd and settle on his prey. A stunning woman seated at the bar with a highball in hand. Her elegant black dress cascading off her shoulders in a deep v, showing just the right amount of cleavage for the status of the room.

Her demure eyes glanced his way, passing over him, recognition and interest not evident in the least. Her attention, instead, was captivated by the sleazy businessman in the thousand dollar suit seated next to her. Sebastian could hear the whispered giggles as he slid up to the bar. She shifted her back to him as if he barely existed.

He should have been angry, hurt, but instead he smiled to himself. They'd played this game before and he knew the rules. He knew the tease and how much his effort would be rewarded. Ordering a gin and tonic, he relaxed, listening to the soft conversation.

The 'suit' was trying hard, complimenting her, flirting and attempting to be witty and charming. His attempts were rewarded but he suspected her attention was not entirely personal. An amazing woman such as her, dressed to the nines and relaxing, alone, in this locale? He was certain her company was going to cost him and, while he was more than willing to pay, he was unsure how to broach the subject. His eyes searched for the answer, for a way in.

"Such a good night, I'm glad I chose to start my evening here. It makes the job so much more enjoyable," she whispered and he saw his opening.

"The job, and just how well does it pay?" he asked coyly.

She smiled sheepishly, extending the act for both men's benefit. "Depends on how 'hard' the work is but I usually clear about three grand." She winked and the 'suit's' face tightened, trying to hide an involuntary reaction to the number while maintaining his calm composure.

"It just so happens I'm looking for an employee and that number fits the budget well," he responded.

"Sounds promising, let's finish these drinks and get to the contract, baby," she giggled, her eyes screaming out with passion and lust.

The 'suit' reached for her hand and Sebastian realized it was his turn, his move in their game. Reaching out he slid a hand gently up her forearm from behind and the 'suit's' eyes snapped to him in surprise. She put on a show of mock irritation but they could all sense her arousal growing.

The 'suit's' anger flared but before he could react Sebastian leaned in between the two of them, whispering softly.

"Sir, I'm sure you do not wish to make a scene. I happen to be a 'vice' detective," He gestured coyly to the badge strapped to his belt, "and while your exchange was fun to watch, I am afraid I can't let it slide. The hotel management has asked us to clean things up, so to speak. Now, I suggest you smile, pay for the lady's drink and make your way to the exit before things get embarrassing."

The 'suit's' eyes grew with anger and fear as he tossed a few bills on the bar and quickly retreated. Sebastian grasped the lady's wrist and walked her out of the lounge and into the lobby. Her eyes danced, not of fear but excitement as she tried to hide her smile. Entering the lobby, he slid her arms behind her back and quickly snapped on a pair of service issue cuffs. The tight metal grasped her wrists and lust flared in her eyes.

"Officer, surely there is some way we can work this out," she whisper breathlessly.

"Really?" he asked, unimpressed. "Do you honestly think you can flirt your way out, my dear? No, you are a whore. Perhaps a high class whore, working the rich and immoral, but a whore none the less and you need to be punished." Sebastian's voice was firm and commanding, it's what she needed, what she wanted.

"Please, I can't be arrested, my husband would never understand. There must be something else I can do, some other way I can make restitution. I'll do anything." Her begging had certainly improved since last they played. A tear slid down her cheek. He was impressed that she could get there with her arousal and passion fighting to push out all other emotions.

"Oh, you will be punished whore and you will feel the pain of retribution." He grabbed her arms, leading her towards the front doors. Her eyes dropped in fear but lit up instantly as they turned, quickly, into an elevator heading up. An elderly lady scrambled off the lift, giving them a glaringly judgmental stare.

"Police business, ma'am," Sebastian nearly snickered as he passed the woman and the elevator doors slid shut.

The elevator, now empty, was lined with mirrored glass and he could see her lust filled eyes staring him down in the reflection. He pressed the button for the top floor and the motors went to work, beginning their ascent. As they passed the second floor Sebastian quickly hit the emergency stop button, turning the woman to the wall and shoving her forward. He kicked her legs apart slightly and began to run his hands down her shoulders, around the sides of her chest and across her firm stomach. He felt her body respond, the goose-bumps forming as her heart-rate soared.

"I'm not about to leave myself in a position of vulnerability. Do you have anything concealed on you, whore?" he whispered, his hot breath caressing her neck while his hands slowly passed over her firm breasts. Her nipples tightened, straining in the confines of the soft fabric. With a smile, he pinched them lightly and watched the arousal flood her face. She struggled to maintain her composure, her breath coming in soft gasps as his body pressed against her, his hard cock just inches below the reach of her cuffed hands.

Sebastian bent to his knees and ran his hands over her hips, across her ass and slowly down the soft skin of her outer legs. Crossing his hands, he began to run them up the inside of her calves, past her knees, beneath her dress and up her inner thighs. She quivered and he could feel the moistness of her pussy emanating as he grew ever closer to the prize. Her lust was overpowering and he could see that it had taken over. He'd done as intended and took pride in the result. Standing quickly, he pulled her off the wall by her cuffed wrists, pressed the emergency stop once again to resume their ride, and smiled coyly.

"It appears you're clean, nothing concealed and nowhere to do so, but I'll do a more thorough search in a moment," his voice commanding and confident.

The shock of the abrupt stop left her in a state of confusion, her mind a mess. For a moment she forgot her part and dropped her guard.

"But... I thought... why did you...?" she stammered.

"Why did I what? Not trust you? Do my job? Listen, you don't question what I do. You simply obey, you do as you're told and you respond how and when I tell you to. Otherwise, we will deal with your punishment in a more formal setting." The tone of his voice snapped her back into her role, her eyes steeling over. The lust and passion not forgotten, but buried behind the persona she had taken on.

"Do you understand me?"

She shifted her gaze to the floor showing pure submission and Sebastian's heart fluttered. He knew what was coming and he knew he was powerless to stop it. It happened in every game.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered and his entire body flushed with passion. She owned him. The power shift was obvious. Two simple words and he was hers.

The elevator stopped abruptly and he struggled to regain his role. Grasping the back of her neck lightly, he pulled her into the hall. She smiled, knowing she had just taken him to a new high. Sebastian let the smirk slide, for now. Instead, pulling open the door to room 1422, he matched the smile and walked her through the threshold.

"Time for your punishment, my little whore. I hope you are prepared."

Her body tightened as they entered the room, not from fear so much as surprise at its transformation. She had not expected the room to be cleared of its mundane hotel furnishings nor was she prepared for the play room he had concocted in its place. The blackout shades were drawn, the lights dim with a fleck of candlelight shimmering across the walls. The hotel bed had been removed and in its place sat a large king+ four-poster adorned with her personal restraints. Beneath the window was a long, narrow oak table with a selection of plugs, gags, cuffs and crops laid out meticulously. Hanging in the center of the bed, suspended from the ceiling by a series of pulleys and nylon ropes, was a leather bodice style harness. Her lips curled into a slight smile but catching his stern gaze she averted her eyes back to the floor, biting her lower lip and knowing exactly what the look of submission would do to him.

Sebastian fought to contain his composure but the lust was taking over. He knew what she needed and his entire being was pushing him to give it to her. Knowing that the game still needed to be played did little to control his impulses. She giggled softly and he realized she had done this on purpose. Her ace in the hole.

"What's so funny whore? Are you amused by my playroom. I dare you to laugh again!"

Her face flushed, the mischief draining away as his stern voice echoed throughout the room. He reached behind her and snapped the metal cuffs free, rubbing her wrists gently to help reduce the sting left behind.

"Time for your strip search, lose the clothing, NOW!"

She slowly removed her dress, mocking a look of panic and embarrassment.

"Oh, don't even pretend, slut. Modesty doesn't suit you."

The black fabric fell to her ankles and his blood began to boil, admiring her form in nothing but black stockings, a silk garter and four-inch stilettos. Her body, beautiful and begging to be taken. He stammered momentarily, catching his breath.

"Open your mouth!"

She followed the order and he gently rubbed a finger around her soft lips and across her tongue. The tenderness and passion of the moment lost on neither of them.

"Nothing hidden there," he commented, "but there are other places of concealment, aren't there, baby? Kneel on the bed facing the wall. I need to know if you're hiding anything."

"You'd better search deep," she whispered, breathlessly. "You can't be too careful, can you?"

Without hesitation she assumed the position, she played the game well but knew his orders were to be followed. She knew the pleasure it gave him. He ran a finger gently across the smooth lips of her pussy. She couldn't hide the moistness, the want, the need. Inserting it gently, mocking a search, he felt her body respond. Every nerve in overdrive. Every other thought pushed away as lust took over. She clenched against his finger as he slid it deeper and gasped when he abruptly removed it leaving her void and yearning.

"Nothing there either, but I do believe you are enjoying the search just a bit too much my little whore. I'm positive a high class lady such as yourself would not be out propositioning without some form of protection. I suppose there is only one more place to check."

Instinctively and without order she reached back and spread herself wide for him. Her heart raced, her body tingled and she waited in anticipation. He pulled a bottle of lube from the oak table, placed a small amount in his hand and warmed it seductively with his breath. Her body flushed in anticipation as he gently circled her ass with the warm lube and began to slide a finger inside. She clenched only momentarily before relaxing and savoring the feeling.

"Interesting. You appear to have nothing concealed but just to be safe let's make sure that anything you have hidden stays that way."

Sebastian pulled a two-inch, glass anal plug from the table, coated it in lube and gently coaxed it inside her, watching her shiver as her body accepted it.

"Beautiful! A whore should never be without her jewelry. Oh, but it appears I have forgotten some."

He picked up two emerald encrusted nipple clamps and walked beside the bed for better access to her beautiful tits.

"If you move you will be restrained, if you so much as moan you will be gagged. Do you understand me, my whore?"

"Yes, sir."

He shuddered at the response before reaching down and gently applying the clamps to her swollen nipples. She flinched and let out a soft "ooooh" in response.

He nearly laughed, knowing she was playing him, knowing how much she enjoyed the clamps and how easy it was for her to take them.

"Sorry sir, please don't restrain and gag me," she whispered innocently.

What could he do? She played his own words against him, and, as much as he wanted to prolong the game, the anticipation, he knew what she need. She had forced his hand and, as with all things, he was powerless to resist. Reaching up, he pulled her arms out, spread-eagle, towards the bedposts. He could see her smiling, knowing that she had won this round and bent him to her will. He slid the suede cuffs around her wrists, the softness of the material tender yet perfect as the ropes were pulled tight, stretching her arms just enough to make her feel helpless and happy.

Sebastian grabbed a black riding crop from the table and positioned himself at her side, gently caressing her exposed ass with the soft luxurious leather.

"We will forgo the gag for a moment. Time for your payment, my dear, how many do you think you deserve for your transgressions this evening?"

She paused as if thinking. "Umm... five, sir?" It was not a question, despite the tone.

His blood tingled as he raised the crop, watching her body relax in eager anticipation. The leather stung slightly as it connected with her flesh and a soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips. She was lost in the moment. The role she'd been playing, behind her. The game, forgotten as her body reacted on pure instinct.

Her lust grew with each stroke, the juices running softly down her legs, her mind a mixture of pleasure of the pain.

On the fifth stroke her body bucked and thrashed in a long, deep orgasm bringing a tight smile to Sebastian's face.

"Please, I need you, sir."

He required no further encouragement as he knelt in front of her restrained body and watched her luscious lips slide around his engorged cock. Her mouth, so soft and wet, slid across his length. The image sent him to new heights.

Sebastian could feel his cock pulsing, begging for more as she slowly devoured him. Reaching back, he quickly removed the cuffs from the ropes they were attached to, slid her wrists behind her back and fastened them together. He pulled the leather harness from above her and strapped it across her chest and shoulders for support while she worked him deeper into her throat. He was building towards a powerful orgasm but wanted more, needed more.

He pulled himself from her mouth and rolled beneath her, pulling a rope attached to the harness to lift her chest and balance her above him. She adjusted off her knees, squatting above his hard cock and slowly lowered herself onto him. He couldn't help but moan as her pussy encased him. The sight one of dreams, cuffed and harnessed for balance, she rode him, her beautiful tits bouncing with every stroke.

Her body begged for release as he reached up and pulled lightly on the nipple clamps. Her mind, so in the throes of passion, interpreted the pain as pleasure, tossing her over the edge into a long hard climax. She collapsed on top of him, taking him deep.

Her face filled with lust and satisfaction, her gorgeous body convulsing and sending him over the edge. He came hard, relief and pleasure pulsing through his body. They laid there, unable to move, for what felt like an eternity and only a second all in one. He gently removed her cuffs and harness, slid her down beside him on the black satin sheets and pulled her close. Holding her, caressing her hair and tracing soft kisses across her neck.

"So perfect," he whispered.

"Yes, it was. Thank you for setting this up. I needed it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unbound Ch. 00: Prologue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 279 milliseconds