Uncle Jake Ch. 01

Jake felt something in him let go. He was going to do this and damn it he knew he was going to enjoy it. He would jack himself off later, having something tangible to think on while he stroked his impossibly hard cock.

He reach down and place his fingers lightly against her vulva, then lifted them deciding he would start at her clit. Placing his fingers on the swollen bud, he smiled when she ever so slightly wiggle her ass. Oh now there was something he grinned. Slowly he slid his fingers from her clit to her tight hole slicking up the front of his first two fingers. He turned them over and then ran the backs of his fingers in the opposite direction, finishing with them gliding over her sensitive clit. He smiled when he heard her very soft moan.

His little niece was getting turned on. And he found that he liked that very much. Though he was just going to check her real quick he was happy to know that she was being tortured by this whole ordeal as much as he was. There was some justice.

Sussie about came at the feel of his fingers sliding not once, but twice over her wet pussy lips. She wished she could beg him to do it again but then she would definitely give herself away. In her innocence she hadn't even realized that she already had.

"Okay they are lubed now. I am going to place them at the entrance and push in slightly. You might feel a little discomfort, but if you feel any real bad pain I want you to tell me" Now it was Jake who was sounding business like, having discovered she was liking his touch, somehow made him relax a little.

His breathing increased in pace as he placed his two fingers at her tight hole and pushed them in up to the first digit of his middle finger. Oh God she was hot and tight and he hadn't even gotten the full length of his fingers in. He wickedly turned his hand causing his fingers to circle around her hole. She bucked her hips slightly again much to Jakes delight. He then pushed up further to the second digit and swirled his fingers again. So far she had said nothing and he wasn't planning on stopping just yet. Going for broke he pushed his fingers all the way up, as far as they could go. He paused for a moment and then circled again. His cock was about to burst with cum and he had to stop and take a deep breath. He could almost feel his cock thrust up into her tight cunt, taking in his long shaft. It would be pure heaven in there he thought trying to steady his breathing.

"I am going to thrust a few times and you tell me if it hurts" Jakes voice was husky with desire as he saw her shake her head.

Sussie didn't trust herself to speak. She felt she was going to cum at any moment. His big fingers up her twat felt way better than that brush ever did. She could only imagine how his thick cock would feel. She breathed and felt her head bobbing up and down in response to her uncle.

Jake pulled his fingers back about half way and then thrust them slowly back in as far as he could push them, pulled them back out and back in. He stopped letting the pad of his thumb rest on her little puckered hole. Pulling his fingers back out, the thumb resting on her back hole could feel the puckered skin open and close. Damn her body responded beautifully to him. He thrust his fingers back in for one last feel, swirled them around and then slowly removed them completely.

"Anything?" he asked smelling her sex underneath him, He was going to have to get out of here now he told himself before he did something he was going to further regret.

Sussie cleared her throat but her voice still sounding strained when she answered him. "No Just a little discomfort but no real pain."

Jake pulled her skirt back down over her tempting ass and cunt and walked over to the small bathtub, turning the water on. "I am going to go get us some dinner. You get in the tub and soak for a bit. Perhaps that will help, okay babygirl?" he looked at her once and then headed for the door. "Lock this door behind me and I will lock the other door as well. I'll be back in a bit"

"Thank you Uncle Jake" Sussie stammered out. Had she pushed him too far? His face looked stern and she wasn't sure if he was angry with her or not. She let it go for now. She would just have to do what he said and see how he was later on. As soon as she closed the door and locked it her hand flew down to her throbbing pussy. She was so slick with pussy juice it didn't take long for her fingers on her clit to bring her to orgasm. She couldn't wait to be able to talk to Sarina. Plan A had worked. She had gotten her uncle to at least touch her. They needed to discuss their next strategy.

Jake made straight for the bedroom. He opened his pants, yanked them down and began to stroke his aching cock fast and hard. Spotting a pair of her underwear laying on the floor, he picked them up just in time as his cock began to explode. He shot his thick heavy load into them groaning from the intense release. He couldn't seem to catch his breath. Hell what was wrong with him? He was acting like he never had touched a cunt before. Oh but it had been heaven her tight little twat. He allowed himself to wallow in the thought of what had taken place but calmed his thoughts as his breathing returned to normal. He was going to have to be more diligent with himself where his niece was concerned. What happened today happened. Nothing he could do about it now. But in the future he could see what was coming and try to prepare himself for it. With a new resolve he threw her panties in the dirty cloths and left the motor home to get their dinner. He locked the door as promised and headed for the burger joint across the street. Perhaps he needed to get some more beer he thought spotting the liquor store next to it. Yep he sure could use a cold one right about now he thought as he walked and smell his fingers that were coated in the scent of her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds