• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Mark

Uncle Mark

"Hello, is anyone home?" called Mark, pushing open the door of his sister's house.

He had come all the way from California for a family reunion to see people he hadn't seen in more than five years. He set his bags down in the foyer and entered the house, looking around at all the luxuries the divorce settlement had given his sister. Her house was amazingly large, with immaculate grounds and a pool in back. He looked out the bay windows at the back of the house and let out a low whistle, admiring the young tan body lying by the pool. His eyes started at the small feet, going up her crossed ankles to her shapely thighs that shone in the sun, then over the small black triangle of her bikini bottom and the smooth tautness of her stomach.

His eyes opened wider as he took in her large breasts, tan and smooth, barely covered by the bikini top. She must have just gotten out of the pool, for her suit clung to her with moisture, showing off her large, hard nipples. Her lips were large and pink, slightly pouting, showing her true young age, her eyes were closed and her sun-streaked brown hair cascaded along the back of the lounge chair, framing her adorable young face.

Suddenly, the young beauty jumped up from her respite and shrieked, her girlish voice contrasting her womanly body, "Uncle Mark!" she yelled, running across the patio and through the back door. She ran up to Mark and wrapped her arms around his neck, the whole time shrieking like a little kid on Christmas. Mark blushed at having just looked over the young woman who he now realized was his sister's 18-year-old daughter, his niece Nikki.

"Mom is still at work, she'll be home in a bit. And then Grandma and Grandpa will be here, and Uncle Tom and his kids, and Patrick and his wife, and everyone;" gushed Nikki, obviously excited to see a family member who had been away for so long. "It gets so boring out at this big house alone, I'm so excited everyone is going to be in town this week, " Nikki went on. "The one bad thing, " her voice got lower, "is that you have to sleep on the couch, cause families and grandparents already called dibbs on all the guest rooms. Mom told me to tell you."

Mark didn't mind sleeping on the couch, he was used to close quarters. He couldn't really concentrate on most of Nikki's words. His eyes kept glancing down to her bouncing tits and slim waist. There was no longer any sign of the metal-mouthed nerdy adolescent he remembered from his last visit. Seeing this young vibrant body bounce around was starting to have an effect on his dick, which was now semi-hard. Nikki went on and on about school and family and boys and her mom and the divorce, while Mark struggled to listen and subdue his growing erection.

That afternoon was a rush of events. Family members from all over the globe showed up, streaming in continuously until well past dark. Nikki's mom came home from work and served as the proper hostess to all her brothers, sisters, parents, cousins and the like. After everyone had sat around the patio and gabbed for hours, it was now time for bed. Nikki climbed up the stairs to her bedroom, waving goodnight to everyone. As soon as she entered her room, she undressed into a tiny white shirt and white thong, her tits pressing against the material of the shirt defiantly.

She looked at herself in the mirror and chuckled, knowing that her body had been having an effect on all the male members in the house tonight. She loved male attention, but always remembered to act young and coy. She pinched her nipples at herself in the mirror, then turned off the lights and climbed into bed. She lay on her back and thought of all the bulges she had noticed in uncles' and cousins' and even her older brothers' pants that night. She sighed and rubbed her young pussy through the thin material of her thong, breathing deeply and thinking of all the handsome members of her family. Her thoughts turned to Uncle Mark and his salt and pepper hair, his tan arms, and the particularly large bulge she had noticed in his shorts as she bounced around the house like a young schoolgirl.

Unable to take her arousal any longer, she got up and decided to go downstairs to the den and put some of her favorite porn in the vcr. As she crept through the living room, she noticed the blankets on the couch empty, Uncle Mark must've been in the bathroom. She tiptoed down the stairs at the back of the house that led to the den.

Walking into the den, she immediately noticed that the television already displayed her favorite movie. She looked at the futon and was shocked to see Uncle Mark stroking his thick cock to the sight of a young blonde cheerleading getting fucked up the ass by an older gray-haired man dressed like a gym coach.

Uncle Mark froze and gasped as he saw Nikki enter the room. He desperately tried to stuff his dick back in his pants, but it was too large and aroused to comply. He blushed and stuttered his apologies, not looking into Nikki's eyes. While one part of him felt ashamed for being so exposed in front of his young niece, another part was aroused and his dick began to throb. Suddenly, Mark heard a low laugh and looked up at Nikki. She had a giant smirk on her face as she spoke lowly, "Watching me bounce around all day got you a little too excited to sleep, I see."

"Young lady, I don't know what you're talking about, " Mark said harshly, trying to cover the fact that his niece turned him on greatly.

Nikki rubbed her nipples a bit and turned around in a slow circle, showing off her tight ass to her old uncle. "Oh, but I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Mark couldn't help himself, he looked at her knowingly and stopped trying to conceal his huge cock. Nikki came over to the couch and stood in front of him, her tan body alive with the scent of her arousal. Mark pulled her down onto his lap, her panty-covered pussy rubbing his long, thick cock. She rubbed her tits into his chest and purred.

"Oh god, Uncle Mark, I've wanted you all night, wanted you to fuck my tight young pussy and make me moan. Do you think you're up to it?"

"I knew you were a cock hungry slut, when you first hugged me this afternoon. I could tell you weren't as innocent as you pretended, you deserve a spanking for being so slutty." As Mark said this, he turned Nikki face down across his lap and spanked her firm ass. She moaned and moved her hips in circles.

"Oh yeah, spank your slutty little niece's tight ass, Uncle Mark, smack it harder."

Mark continued to spank Nikki's ass until she was whimpering from the pain and pleasure of it. His cock was pushing into her tummy, rock hard and slick with pre-cum. He pulled Nikki up to a standing position in front of him and had her pull her shirt over her head. He immediately began to squeeze and rub her large tits, which were firm and stood out from her chest proudly. He brought his mouth to them and circled her large pinkish-brown nipples with his wet tongue, making the nubs stand out and beg for more. Nikki moaned and tossed her head back, her chest beginning to heave. Uncle Mark bit her nipples gently and then pulled back, looking at the young body in front of him. Nikki stood tall, her legs apart and her chest thrust forward. He body already had a thin coating of sweat on it, making her glisten in the light from the television that was now showing a young girl suck the cock of an actor portraying her father. Mark slowly pulled down her thong, which was drenched and let his eyes drink her shaved cunt. It looked so tiny and young and pink. He moved his finger across the slit lightly, then harder, opening up her lips and feeling her wetness. His finger started to move faster, from her clit down to asshole, sliding back and forth in her wetness. He started to rub and pinch her clit, making her moan and squirm. He slid one finger inside her tight little snatch and started to pump it in and out.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Mark, finger fuck your niece's tight little cunt until she cums, " groaned Nikki.

Mark slid another finger alongside the first, now fucking his niece's pussy with two fingers. Her pussy coated his fingers in her juices as he continued to pump her cunt. He lowered his face to breathe in the scent of her musky arousal. He lightly flicked the tip of her clit with his tongue while he slid another finger into her gooey twat, now fingerfucking her with three of his thick man fingers. Her pussy clung around his fingers tightly, clenching them. He moaned low in his throat and started lashing his tongue against her clit as he finger fucked her. He licked her clit with long hard strokes, flattening his tongue as his fingers slammed into her tiny hole again and again.

"Oh god, Uncle Mark, I'm going to cum, your young little slutty niece is going to cum all over your fingers, oh god, oh Uncle Mark, don't stop!" panted Nikki.

Hearing this, Mark sucked Nikki's clit hard and finger fucked her roughly, pounding his three fingers into her until he felt her cunt tighten up and begin to spasm. Her juices ran out of her pussy, down his arm. Her pussy clenched and contracted around his fingers.

Pulling his fingers out of her tight cunt, Mark turned Nikki around and bent her over, barely giving her time to breathe before he slid long thick cock into her tight hole, which was still spasming. He held onto her hips and began to slam his cock in and out of her pussy. He looked down and watched his slick cock slide out of her pussy and then back in. He pulled almost all the way out, until the head of his cock was barely in her, stretching her tight opening wide, and then he slammed back into her. He was grunting as he fucked her harder and harder. Nikki had her hands on the coffee table, her ass up in the air slamming against Uncle Mark's belly. He tits swung back and forth violently to the beat of their fucking. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly opened, her hair a wild mess, sticking to her sweaty face and shoulders.

"Oh god, Uncle Mark, fuck me good, fuck me hard, make me cum again, all over your dick," breathed Nikki lowly.

Mark growled and really started fucking her, slamming his cock into her tight twat over and over again, his balls slapping back and forth, tightening up. As her uncle fucker her roughly, Nikki began to cum again, her tight pussy spasming and contracting, squeezing her uncle's dick. She moaned and screamed as she came, her cunt juice pouring down his dick and balls. The contractions of her pussy were too much for Mark and he groaned as he felt his balls tighten, and his cock swell, ready to shoot its load.

"Oh god, you sluttly little girl, I'm going to cum, your uncle Mark is going to cum!" he yelled.

Nikki quickly pulled away from her uncle, his dick making a popping sound as her pussy pulled away. She turned around and went down on her knees, sliding her hot, wet, mouth around his thick purple cock and sucking hard. Mark groaned as his cock began to squirt gobs and gobs of hot cum into his niece's mouth. Nikki swallowed as fast as she could, but still some warm white cum dripped down onto her chin and then her neck and collarbone. She looked up at her Uncle Mark as his dick continued to spray her young face and mouth with his hot load. Mark groaned as the last of his cum dripped from his cock onto his niece's lips. In exhaustion, he fell onto the couch and watched as the young girl began to clean the cum from her body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle Mark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds