• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle's Birthday Present

Uncle's Birthday Present

12

My name is Michael; I'm 40 years old and happily married. I've done my best to stay in shape over the years and have managed to avoid the normal middle-aged gut. I'm 6 feet tall, with dark hair and intense eyes. This is a story about a present I got for my fortieth birthday from my nieces.

Let me tell you about my nieces. They are three wonderful girls, my brother-in-law and his wife have done a great job raising them. The three girls were born 15 months apart (by design) and are now 20, 19, and 18 years old. Laurie, the oldest, is a stunning tall (5' 10") blue-eyed blond that's 2/3 legs. She has a nicely curved body with well proportioned breasts, not large but they look perfect on her. Her ass is firm and her legs are to die for (comes from playing basketball). Katherine, the middle girl, is snow white. She is very fair skinned with jet black hair. She's shorter than Laurie but still just as sexy. She is in terrific shape from gymnastics (and talk about flexible – but that's jumping ahead a bit). Jennifer the youngest turned eighteen just one month before my 40th. She's a mix of the other two, she has auburn hair and larger breasts than her sisters. She stays in shape with her training as a figure skater.

It is quite obvious the girls got all the good genes in the family because each one was a knockout. They all started to develop around the same time (Laurie was a little late starting and Jennifer was a little early) that caused their parents no end of grief. They live in a fairly small university town (around 5,000 people, 15,000 when school's in) and were easily the three best-looking girls there. Naturally they had all the boys chasing after them, unsuccessfully. Their father is an RCMP officer; about 6' 6" tall and built like a brick wall. He doesn't have to do much to scare off the boys. The girls though don't seem to mind. They are very bright and very focused on school; all three attend the local university.

For what ever reason I've always been their favorite uncle, anytime my wife and I would visit they would get incredibly excited. Now my wife and I never had children (she couldn't) so we tended to spoil the girls. As the years went by their excitement never lessened, but it certainly became harder on me. As they started to develop they would still throw themselves at me when every we visited (we lives bout a five hour drive away) and give me hugs and kisses, they like to have tickle fights and to cuddle up next to me when we watched a movie or TV. More than once I had to hide an erection brought on by their attention. Uncle or not I was still a man and no man could control himself that well.

Anyway when Laurie turned 18, I noticed she started to flirt with me when ever we were over, discreetly so no one else would notice. She would rub her breasts against my arm, 'accidentally' bump her hand against my crotch, etc. The attention was killing me. It was too the point where I almost, emphasis on almost, didn't want to visit anymore because I didn't know how much longer I could control my self. It got worse because when Katherine turned 18 she started doing the same thing as Laurie. They must have coordinated their efforts because when one left me alone, the other would jump in.

One week before my 40th birthday my wife learned she had to go away for work and she would be gone for my birthday. Neither of us were happy about it but it was a new job and she didn't fell secure enough yet to fight her boss on the matter. Two nights before my birthday my wife gave me my birthday blowjob. She would suck my dick but very seldom would she finish the job. My birthday was one of those occasions. She was a very good cocksucker but just didn't like finishing that way, she always preferred me in her, and too be honest; it always felt better when I came in her. Although, the change of location was nice every now and again. After she was done we kissed deeply and I slowly worked my way down to her sweet spot. I absolutely loved to eat her pussy.

I went to work on her, hitting all her secret spots, within a couple of minutes she had a death grip on my hair and was screaming at the top of her lungs. I kept my tongue on her clit until see calmed down, she sometimes gets so sensitive the slightest touch tickles her, and that makes it hard to have fun. I positioned myself between her legs and slowly eased my 8" cock into her slick cunt. She smiled as I bottomed out and I leaned in and gave her a kiss, the tongues meet in a mixture of cum, our combined flavors increasing our passion.

I raised her legs so her knees were on either side of her head; I braced them up with my arms and grabbed the top of the mattress. I grinned and so did Lucy, she knew what was coming. Without warning I pulled back and slammed into her, I pounded her cunt as hard as I could. Within ten strokes she was cumming again. I continued the assault on her pussy for five minutes or so before I couldn't take anymore. With one last thrust I exploded inside her, this set off her fourth orgasm. We laid together until we both calmed down a bit, then I rolled over and rested my head on her chest, casually playing with one of her beautiful nipples.

"I'm sorry that I won't be around for your birthday, although I think I have something planned that you'll enjoy." She smiled and caressed my chest lightly. I rolled onto my back and turned my head towards her, she had her devilish smile on which meant something interesting was going to happen.

"Do I get a hint?" I asked, not expecting to get one.

"No, if I give you a hint it will ruin the surprise. All I can say is make sure your home from work by 6. I wouldn't want you too miss the surprise." With that she gave me a kiss and rolled over to go to sleep.

I turned on the light and read for awhile, my mind racing with the possibilities. Although in my wildest dreams I never even guessed near the truth.

The next two days dragged by. I got home at 5:45 on the day of my birthday, feeling lucky that traffic wasn't any worse. I quickly changed from my work clothes, throwing on a t-shirt and jeans (underwear wasn't the norm at home). About 5 minutes to 6 the door bell rang and I opened the door to be greeted by three beautiful women and a couple of hot pizzas.

"Happy Birthday Uncle Michael." The three girls chimed in unison. I stood, slightly shocked at seeing the girls. They were all dressed in the same style, short t-shirts the showed their flat stomachs and tight jeans which showed their curves. Judging by their very visible nipples, they felt the same way about underwear that I did. Finally Laurie spoke up, "well birthday boy, are you going to invite us in or just stare all day."

"I'm sorry, please come in. I guess I was just caught by surprise, Lucy never told me you were coming to visit." I stared at their asses as they walked past me, dropping overnight bags to the floor and sitting the pizzas on the dining room table. I glanced at the bags and quickly got hard at the thought of these three beauties alone with me all night. I gave myself a mental slap to remind me these were my nieces, but my mind kept going back to our last visit for Jennifer's 18th birthday. All three girls had been flirtatious, I was continuously hard, which I'm sure everyone had to have noticed (all though no one said anything about it, not even Lucy)

"Of course Aunt Lucy didn't say anything, it would have spoiled the surprise." Laurie said as she gave me a very firm hug, pressing her erect nipples into my chest, Katherine replaced her, followed by Jennifer. When they were done with me I was rock hard and incapable of hiding my arousal. I noticed Laurie staring at the bulge in my pants, which see tried to discreetly point out to Katherine and Jennifer.

"I'll get some plates for the pizza if you girls want to get washed up from your trip." I said as I ducked into the kitchen to grab plates and vainly attempted to regain control of my cock. I heard the girls giggle as they headed to the bathroom together. After a minute or so I was able to regain control of myself and set the table for supper.

The girls came out, still giggling and sat around the table, diving into the pizza. We had a nice supper, laughing over silly things, I asked them about university and if they had any boyfriends. This caused another round of giggles. "Boyfriends, like daddy would ever let them get close to us. Besides, all the boys at school are still to immature for us." Katherine sighed as she reached over and caressed my thigh, causing my dick to stir again.

"I'm sure you'll all find someone eventually." I smiled and continued eating. I noticed the girls had finished and were passing knowing glances between each other. I had the sudden feeling like I was a lamb that the wolves were trying to figure out how they would divide it between them. As this thought distracted me a piece of pizza went down the wrong way, causing me to cough. The girls moved quickly to my side, rubbing my back, getting me water to drink. The attention was nice, if not dangerous. "I think that's enough pizza for me. So, what do you lovely ladies have planned for the evening." This set off another round of giggles.

"We brought over a movie to watch," Jennifer said. She turned around and bent over to get the tape from her bag, she was at just the right angle that I could see up her shirt as she bent over. The unobstructed view of her tits finished the job the girls attention had start, my cock was rock hard. Jennifer turned around and smiled, glancing at my bulge. "Got it!" she said as the other two led me to the living room. They pushed me down on the couch and crawled up beside me. Katherine snuggled into my right, Laurie my left. After Jennifer put the tape in, she sat on the floor, between my legs, her head resting on my knee.

"So what movie did you get?" I asked. The girls just cuddled closer and never answered my question. Soon enough the movie started, my first thought was it doesn't seem to be very well produced, or acted. Then I clued in why. Currently on screen were three "sisters" in various states of undress. Before long they were having a pillow fight that soon became a tickle fight that soon turned into very hot sex. I started to say something but Katherine pressed her finger over my lips and shushed me. Both her and Laurie soon began to caress my thighs and chest, flicking my hard nipples beneath my t-shirt.

My eyes were focused on the movie as a man entered the room finding the girls in a circular 69, every mouth had a pussy to eat. "Uncle John!" the girls squealed when the finished their eating and noticed the man, who now had a very hard and large cock in his hands. We continued to watch as the "Uncle" joined the girls and over the next hour was fucked and sucked by each of the girls, who in turn were fucked and sucked by Uncle John.

Half way through the movie I noticed the girls had unbuttoned their jeans and each one had a hand down their pants, working away at their young cunts. Any attempt I made to join in or touch myself was gently stopped. Overall it was maddening; I thought I was going to explode through my jeans. Laurie, reach over at one point and undid my jeans to ease the pressure on my throbbing cock. All three girls watched as my 8" popped into view. They gasped and giggled before turned their attention back to the movie and their own pussies. Occasionally a finger would lightly caress my aching cock, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

When the movie was over the girls stood in front of me and slowly removed their clothes, teasing me further with their bodies. My cock throbbed and begged to be touched as I stared at the three beauties before me. Each one had a different body type but all three were gorgeous.

"Now it's time for your birthday surprise." Laurie said as she knelt before me, joined by Katherine and Jennifer and either side. Laurie slowly pointed my hard cock straight up and then without warning all three girls leaned in and licked my cock. After the movie and the teasing it was enough to set me off. I shot three huge loads of cum in the air, which landed over the three girls still licking my dick. The sensation was incredible, it was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Despite the release, my cock was still rock hard.

"I hope you paid real close attention to the movie, it's one of our favorites so we know it really well. I hope you'll be able to fulfill your part of the movie." Katherine said as the three girls sat back on the living room floor. They began to kiss and touch each other, licking the traces of my cum from their faces, hair, breasts, backs, and anywhere else it might have landed. I sat back on the couch, and waited for my cue to enter.

It wasn't long (much quicker than in the movie) when they had assumed a modified version of the three way 69 in the movie. Jennifer was laying on the floor, legs spread apart, almost in a split. Katherine stood over her, feet on either side of Jennifer's chest, and bent over at the waist. She planted her face in to Jennifer's cunt, causing her younger sister to gasp from the pleasure. Laurie moved behind Katherine and squatted over Jennifer's face. With her knees apart I had a perfect view of her shaved cunt, which Jennifer immediately began to attack. Laurie enjoyed the sensation for a minute before she dove into Katherine's pussy which was just inches from her face. I could hear Katherine moan into Jennifer's cunt, causing Jennifer to dig further into Laurie's pussy, causing Laurie to increase her licking of Katherine's clit.

The cycle continued until all three erupted in a huge orgasm. I noticed that Katherine was a squirter as a huge amount of cum sprayed Laurie in the face and fell down on Jennifer's breasts. I was stroking my cock, watching the scene in front of me when I realized that was my queue to join in. I slid of the couch to the floor and crawled over to Jennifer.

The girls were slowly bringing themselves to another orgasm as I stuck my head into the circle and lick Katherine's cum from Jennifer's breasts. The taste was nothing like my wife's. I attacked Jennifer's tits, trying to get as much of the cum as possible, thinking about getting my own shot at Katherine sweet nectar. My attention to her breasts caused Jennifer to increase her licking of Laurie's cunt, and so on when I sensed the girls were about to cum again, I turned my head to catch the sweet waterfall of cum that cascaded off Laurie's face when Katherine exploded again.

Laurie and Katherine collapsed on the floor next to Jennifer, exhausted from their orgasms and holding the positions they were in. I turned my attention back to Jennifer and planted a kiss on her cum soaked lips. She responded by slipping her tongue, into my mouth, mixing Laurie's cum with Katherine's. Laurie and Katherine recovered as they watched Jennifer French their favorite uncle.

"Hey, there are two other horny sluts her too you know." I turned to see Laurie kneeling, her hands on her hips in mock anger. "Don't worry, there's enough of me to go around." "There better be." Katherine replied. Laurie and Katherine moved in on me and I took turns kissing each of my beautiful nieces. This continued for several minutes when I noticed Jennifer had slid down towards my cock and started to lick and play with my balls.

"Kate, I think Jen has the right idea. Let's show Uncle Michael what we can do." The girls pushed me onto my back (with more force than I thought they could muster) and slowly kissed their way down towards my aching cock. Jennifer was stretched out between my legs, her tongue played with my balls, occasionally slipping one, or both, into her mouth. That's something Lucy had never done, and the sensation was incredible.

Laurie and Katherine reached my cock and began to kiss each other directly above it. That visual of my nieces kissing while another sucked on my balls was incredible. Katherine grabbed my dick and held it upright. She lowered her head and wrapped her mouth around one side of my cock, as Laurie did the same on the other side. Their lips meet in the middle. The feeling was intense; the girls were French kissing each other around my cock. I could feel their tongues massaging the shaft as they slid up and down the whole length of my manhood.

The girls had shifted around so their pussies were within my reach. I moved my arms and began to massage Laurie and Katherine's cunts. They moaned softly into my cock, increasing the sensation. Jennifer noticed that her older sisters were getting fingered and decided it wasn't fair. She left her station at my balls and moved around to my head. I smiled and said, "I was hoping you'd come up her, I haven't tasted you yet."

She smiled back and sat on my face. I dove in for all I was worth. The girls each had a different taste, but all three were sweet. I probed into Jennifer's hot cunt as she lowered her head towards my cock. Laurie and Katherine released my dick from their mouths and the three started to kiss each other as I continued to work on their pussies. I felt Laurie's hand wrap around my cock, followed by her mouth. She took about 6 inches in her mouth and bobbed up and down for a minute or so, Katherine followed her, and Jennifer was after that. Then they did the most incredible thing.

Laurie and Katherine resumed the position they were in earlier, just below my head. Jennifer then took the head of my cock in her mouth. The three started to move in unison up and down my cock. It was the most intense blowjob of my life. I attacked their cunts with greater enthusiasm as they continued to suck and lick my shaft. The sensation of three tongues working my dick was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

In a few short minutes the girls were beginning to cum, and I felt my ball sack tighten. They continued their assault on my cock and then Laurie and Katherine pulled back and let out a scream as they came. Jennifer reached her climax at that same moment but instead of coming off me she took my full length in her mouth, forcing my head into her throat. That was enough to set me off. I fired another huge load, this time deep into Jennifer's throat. She continued to suck and swallowed every drop of cum. After a minute my cock start to deflate and she let it fall from her mouth.

"Yummy, you taste great Uncle Michael." Jennifer purred. Laurie and Katherine shot her a dirty look. "You were suppose to share." They said together. Then all three started to laugh and rolled over on the floor. I stared at them as the wrestled with each other, trying to figure out what the hell I did right in a past life to deserve this. I was tired but I knew this wasn't the end of the fun for tonight. I thought back to the movie and made some modification to a scene from the film. I had to slow things down a bit so I could recover some strength.

"Girls, I think it's time to play a little game." They stopped their wrestling (which has turned into fondling) and turned their focus to me. I took in their beautiful bodies and grinned, marveling at my good fortune. "I want all three of you on the couch, lean forward so I can get at you breasts." The girls quickly moved into position. I smiled again and moved to Laurie. I sucked and licked at each of her nipples for a couple of minutes, causing her to moan softly, and then I moved on to Katherine, repeating the process for her and then Jennifer. "No fair," Katherine protested, "you already sucked Jen's titties." I grinned at Katherine, while keeping my lips on Jennifer's left breast. "I know, but I was going to come back down and get you and Laurie again. But now that your whining about it, I don't know if I will." Of course I had every intention of sucking their beautiful breasts again.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Michael. It just felt so good, I wanted you to suck them again." Katherine put on a sad puppy dog face that almost made me laugh. "Who can say no to an offer like that." With some effort I pulled myself away from Jennifer's breasts and moved back to Laurie. Laurie stuck her tongue out at Katherine when I skipped past her to get Laurie again first. Katherine got her wish and I returned my attention to her breasts. She moaned and pulled my head into her chest. After a minute or so I pulled back. She groaned but didn't say anything.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle's Birthday Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds