• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle's Girl

Uncle's Girl

Liv, was in her way to her uncles house, every Saturday she would help him in his mechanic shop. Living in a village meant that costumers weren't frequent and he was luck to get at least 4 a week.

Walking inside she couldn't help but feel as if something was about to change

Her uncle was working in a car and she could feel herself getting hot watching him.

"Hey uncy, what are you doing?"

Ben turned around and was faced with his beautiful young niece. She was wearing a sheer v neck Tshirt and a tight mini skirt, he could feel his cock starting to stir. He wondered when his niece had grown up and turned into this sexy woman.

"Nothing honey, I'm just working on this car" the tension between the two was unbelievable. Maybe it was the fact that they saw each other in a different light.

Liv just hung around her uncle watching him. Every so often he would touch her using the excuse that he wanted to get something behind her. Maybe it was Liv's horny teenage mind that got her thinking this but she was ready to test out this theory.

She bent over the car pretending to be interested. She could feel his gaze in her rear end and knew her lacy thong was on show. He moved closer and put his prominent hard on next to her arse. She arched her back on giggles when she felt it.

"Uncy what are you doing is that for me?" Liv didn't know where this boldness came from but she just went with.

Ben was ready to take her then all he wanted to do was ripoff her barely there skirt and fuck Her silly over the car bonnet. Swiftly he turned her around and attacked her lips forcefully. All Liv could do was moan. His hands were all over her body, cupping her boobs through the sheer top. He moved to her neck and started to attack it, Liv knew he was going to leave a massive love bite and she moaned at the thought of being claimed by her uncle.

He pushed her against the counter and continued to kiss her neck, and down to her cleavage. He pulled down her v neck Tshirt and instantly latched on to her perky nipple.

"God you're so hot, uncles B is going to work his way down your body and then lick out all your love juices, do you want that baby?"

All Liv could do was moan. He moved from one titty to another sucking, licking and tugging. Liv was ready to cum right there.

He put his hand up her skirt and rubbed her pussy lips through her lacy underwear. He could feel her wetness seeping through her panties. His baby was ready for him.

Pushing her barely there thong to the side, he whispered in her ear.

"Tell me how many fingers you want me to put up you baby?"

"I want three uncy, I want you to lick my clit and finger me till I cum and cum."

Slowly he stroked her pussy lip, she was dripping and he could smell her arousal. Deciding to tease her, he slipped one finger inside her tight hole and quickly pulled out. Liv moaned and gasped. Using this to his advantage he brought his hand up to her mouth "taste your juices on uncle b's hand baby" Liv greedily started sucking his finger and tasted her sweet juices. Swiftly he picked her up and placed her on the bonnet of the car he was working in. Sliding her up so her pussy was level to his face, he spread her legs and looked at her young cunt in awe. Her pussy lips were puffy, glistening with her juices with her folds looking good enough to eat. The fact that she he had a Brazilian made him want to cum. God, he wondered if his brother knew that his daughter was such a horny sex god. Diving straight in he attacked he succulent lips. Slowly he dragged his tongue upwards from her tight hole to her clit. Her sweet taste was heavenly and it was all he could think of. Latching onto her hard clit he sucked and feasted on it. He simply could get enough of his young nieces pussy.

"Oh god right there, uncy, right here I'm going to come all over you sweet face. I'm going to come so hard. I'm a little slut for you uncy, aren't i?"

He could feel Liv reaching her peak so he slid three fingers into her tight hole and started fingering her. Her slick juices coating his finger and causing his fingers to glide in and out of her pussy so easily and sensuously.

"Oh baby I'm cuuummming."

He could feel her pussy clenching on his fingers and he couldn't wait for his cock to take the place of his fingers.

Swiftly picking her up he took her to the back seat of the car.

Liv started to unbuckle his belt and pulled his dirty work trousers down. The bulge was prominent, and she could only wonder how he would feel inside her. She felt like she was going to cum again. Pulling down his trousers, she was greeted by a stiff, veiny cock that was about nine inches. She licked her lip in envy. Getting on the floor she looked up at him with her big doe eyes and Ben could feel himself getting harder if that was possible.

Liv licked the head of stick. Ben groaned.

"Baby you're killing me."

Liking the effect she had on her uncle she began sucking his dick like a lollipop, she swirled her tongue round the mushroom and pumped his cock in her mouth.

Ben was in Ecstasy, he could feel her delicate finger stroking his ball sack and taking his length like an expert cock sucker

"My little slut has done this before hasn't she," he groaned.

Liv could only look up and nod. Swiftly, Ben pulled his dick out of her mouth and Liv pouted. "Baby, don't give me that look, uncy doesn't want to cum just yet, I want to cum while fucking you like crazy." Saying that he picked her off the floor and sat her on the middle seat. Spreading her legs, he kneeled in front of her and was greeted with her glistening pussy that was still hidden under that sexy skirt. The thong was completely wet and sheer and he couldn't wait to take it home and sniff it

Watching her legs spread out and open for him, Ben couldn't wait to fuck her. Stroking his penis he teased her pussy lips Rubbing the head of cock up and down her slit coating it in her wetness. Making sure he paid extra attention to her clit.

"Uncy just put that big love stick in my hot pussy, I can't take it, I want you to fuck me hard and I want to come and come."

Not one to deny his sexy niece, he thrust into her and groaned at her tightness.

"Baby your so tight, I don't think I'm going to last long."

"God, I want you to cum in me uncy."

Switching position, Ben picked her up and sat on the backseat with her on his lap. Making sure that his cock didn't slip out of the extremely wet, tight pussy.

Grabbing her hips, Ben let Liv take control.

Liv was in ecstasy she could feel her uncles big cock stretch her out and fill her up, he was by far, the biggest she had ever come across. Lifting herself up, she slammed herself back down again. By the groan that came off her uncle, she knew she was doing the right thing. She began riding him faster and faster and she knew she was going to cum in his big dick.

"Uncy, I'm going to Cum. oh god... I think ...I'm cumming, uh, uh, uh."

The sound if his neice climaxing and her pussy contracting over him was sending Ben over the edge. He thrust his hips up and continued to assault her sexy cunt. He could feel her cum lubricating his cock and he could see her milky white cum on his cock as he was pulling in and out of her. By her second climax he was ready to cum

"Oh baby, uncy B is going to cum, baby you're so tight, god I'm cumming. that's it baby ride me slowly."

Liv moaned, "god uncy, I can feel your cum in my pussy, uhhh".

Ben stayed inside his niece and Liv could feel him softening inside her. Liv wished she could stay in his arms forever and she knew that this thing that they had was not going to end soon and she couldn't wait.

*****

Authors note,

I had about three orgasms writing this story, I was actually thinking about my uncle and how I wish he believed in incest.

This is my first ever erotic story so tell me what you think (bear in mind that I'm only 18 and I'm still a virgin) I would love to hear your feedback.

I'm going to go masturbate again because I'm hot and bothered so thank you and bye. Xx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Uncle's Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds