Unconventional Therapy Ch. 01

"Listen, I'm not here to make you talk about anything you don't want to but this is good, even if it's driven by anger opening up even a little bit is progress. If anything you have an advantage over most blood siblings who, while they may often confide in each other about relationships, rarely talk about their sex lives to one another. You two don't have that barrier in the way. As i said last week, talking about relationships could be something to bond over. I'm not saying you have to but I'd advise finding something or you'll be at each others throats forever and that's not fair on your parents" Sandra said sternly. Ashley muttered some agreement that for the first time sounded like it could have been sincere.

"Anyway" Sandra continued "I think that's all the time we have this week. This is your weeks homework. It doesn't have to be straight away but I want you to come back and tell me one fact you didn't know about the other until this coming week. It can be anything you want but I want you to share at least one thing with each other even if it's something as simple as your favourite food" she said as she lead them to the door.

"We'll try" Alex smiled at her. Ashley simply nodded her head and walked out the door heading straight for the car.

"Good. And Alex" Sandra said quietly, watching Ashley reach the end of the driveway." If you want to come see me during the week for a chat, you're more than welcome" she smiled at him and winked. He told her he'd think about it and followed Ashley to the car.

"About time" she snipped as they climbed into the car. They drove home in the same silence they had arrived in. Once they reached the house he went straight back to his room and booted up his computer. He had a slight grin on his face as he thought about what Sandra had said, he was sure there was more she wanted than just a chat. He put it out of his mind and loaded up his newest video game, he was determined to defeat this boss even if it killed him.

It was the weekend before he gave Sandra another thought. Kate was out shopping for the day, Ashley was at her boyfriends and Alex's dad was still away on a work trip so he was home alone and bored. Normally a house to himself would mean loud music or porn but why bother with porn when he knew exactly where to go to get laid. He wasn't normally into older women but he had seen the body Sandra had and couldn't helped get turned on thinking about it. It was highly unprofessional of her to sleep with someone she was seeing professionally but Alex decided if she didn't care, why should he. Without a phone number to call he jumped in his car and drove over to her address. Slightly nervous thinking he might have the wrong idea, he knocked on the door and waited. It took a few minutes but Sandra finally answered. She was dressed in scruffy jeans and a loose blouse and was wearing a pair of gardening gloves.

"Alex! How lovely to see you, I was just doing a bit of gardening" she smiled, gesturing for him to come inside.

"That explains the gloves then" he replied as he stepped in. The house this time smelled of freshly baked bread.

"Actually your timing is perfect, would you mind giving me a hand? I have a sapling in a pot that's too heavy for me to move easily, you look pretty strong maybe you could shift it?" She asked.

"It would be my pleasure" he smiled politely. Garden work wasn't exactly what he had in mind but he was here and figured it wouldn't hurt to help out. He followed her through the kitchen into the garden. She showed him the pot she needed moving and Alex hoisted it with little effort. He caught her checking him out as he carried the pot to the far end of the garden.

"Perfect, it should get enough sunlight to grow well here" she smiled as he set it down. "Can I get you a drink, I've got some fresh orange inside that's perfect for hot day like today?"

"Sure" Alex replied following her back into the kitchen. She took off her gloves and threw them down on the side before washing her hands and fetching two glasses of fresh orange juice.

"So what brings you by?" Sandra asked him but the look she gave him suggested she already had a pretty good idea.

"You invited me to talk remember" Alex replied, caught off by the sudden question. This was not going how he had planned. Actually thinking about it he hadn't really planned how this was going to go at all.

"Well tell you what, give me a few minutes to go wash up and change, I've been in the garden all morning. The TV is through there" she said pointing to a doorway off the kitchen as she walked off into the hallway. Alex heard her go upstairs and went through to the room she had pointed at. He switched on the TV after a moment trying to find the button and sat down on the sofa. He heard the shower start running upstairs. His mind began to wander to Sandra wet and naked.

A few minutes later he was broken out of his day dreaming by a shout from upstairs. He stood up and walked back to the hallway and waited for her to shoot again.

"Alex?" Sandra called.

"Yes?" He shouted back.

"Can you come here for a minute? I could use a hand" she replied. Unsure what to expect he started up the stairs. Was this about to turn into the start of a cheap porno or did she really need help? He reached the top step and called out.

"In here" Sandra replied. He followed the direction of her voice and pushed open a door. He stopped in his tracks as the door swung open to reveal Sandra laid on her bed. She was wearing a pair of fishnet stockings, a black thong and an under hat corset that left her pert breasts completely exposed. Alex stood frozen for a moment, she was everything he had expected and more but now he wasn't sure how to react.

"So how about we have that talk now?" She grinned. Alex's brain finally caught up with the situation as he pulled off his top and threw it to the ground as he walked over to the bed. He climbed up and she grabbed his shoulders pulling him in for a deep kiss, her tongue invading his mouth. She rolled him onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling him as she continued the kiss. He grinned as she broke away, shuffling down the bed and kissing down his chest and stomach as she went.

His cock was already beginning to harden as she undid his belt. Unzipping his jeans she pulled them and his underwear down to his knees in one strong tug as his cock sprang free. She smiled and bit her bottom lip as she looked at it before grabbing it and stroking it gently. She planted little kisses along his shaft before giving the underside of his shaft one long lick which brought him to fully erect.

"Looks like Ashley was telling the truth about your cock" she grinned eyeing its length. She kissed it again and began to lick and swirl her tongue around the tip. She slowly worked her lips up and down the sensitive flesh before taking it properly into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and Alex groaned as her expert tongue worked in tandem with her movements. Suddenly she pushed down, swallowing his entire length until her nose touched her stomach. Alex had never had a woman deepthroat his entire length before, many had tried and failed but Sandra did it without even hesitating. The feeling made Alex groan again and Sandra slowly backed off before taking the entire length again. From this angle Alex could just about see her throat bulge obscenely from the width of his cock. The sight and sensations threatened to push him over the edge and he moaned out. Sensing his plight Sandra backed off, letting his cock free of her mouth with a wet pop.

"Can't have you finished already" she teased, crawling back up and kissing him firmly. He could taste himself on her mouth but he didn't mind, he'd kissed plenty of girls after they had sucked his cock. He knew most guys were grossed out by the idea but it had never bothered him.

She broke the kiss and knelt on the bed, sliding her fingers down her hips and catching the edge of her thong before sliding it off to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy. She grinned at Alex and turned around slowly and seductively showing off her ass. She stretched out a leg and slid it over him as he grabbed his cock. She straddled him and lined herself up over his throbbing member before plunging herself down onto it. It slid into her wet slit in one fluid motion and they both gasped in unison. She slowly began to ride him in reverse cow girl ass he grabbed and massaged her toned ass.

The world seemed to go black for an instant before returning to normal. Sandra was still on top of him breathing heavily. He looked down confused at what just happened. He could feel he had just had an orgasm, that post orgasm afterglow was all too familiar but he didn't remember it happening. He could also see his cock buried to the hilt in Sandra's ass as she leant forward catching her breath, he didnt remember that happening either.

What he found the most odd though was that despite having just had an orgasm, he was still horny. Extremely horny. In fact Alex wondered if he had ever been this horny in his life. His cock was still rock hard as Sandra slowly slid off him, revealing a shine of his own seed along his shaft. She stood up and walked to the wardrobe, leaning over as she looked inside and giving Alex a perfect view of her amazing ass and pussy. He could see a slick line down the inside of her thigh.

She picked something up and walked into the bathroom. He laid on the bed with his cock still achingly hard as he slowly stroked it. The door to the bathroom opened as Sandra walked out wearing the same outfit as before but this time with the addition of an impressively sized strap on.

"Ever used one of these before?" She asked.

Alex simply nodded in response. A girlfriend in college had wanted to try it once and Alex had been curious. He had never been afraid of trying something new but it wasn't the most amazing experience and yet here he was agreeing to try it again. Although with how horny he was right now he would have probably agreed to anything Sandra had wanted to do. She grinned at him and went to her dresser, finding a bottle of lube and pouring a healthy amount onto the plastic cock. Alex watched in fascination wondering how he had ended up in this situation and why he few so horny and excited.

"Turn over" she said, her voice suddenly full of authority. He did as he was told and rolled into his stomach before lifting himself onto his hands and knees. He felt Sandra climb onto the bed behind him and grab his ass. With little warning he felt the tip of the cold plastic press against his asshole. He gasped and tried to relax as it began to push its way into him. Sandra went slowly, giving him time to adjust and get used to it before pushing a little bit more. He felt his tight hole stretch around the invaders under suddenly the tip slide inside. The rest of it quickly followed as it slid into him. He felt her hips meet his just as he thought he wouldn't be able to take any more. He felt extremely full but also has a tingle of pleasure radiating from his insides.

Sandra's slowly began to draw out until just the tip was left inside before reversing her motion and sliding back in to the hilt. After a few more practice thrusts she was confident Alex was relaxed and ready for the main event. She picked up the pace and began to slide the hard plastic in and out faster until she found a quick but not aggressive rhythm. Alex moaned as the toy hit his prostate, sending sparks of pleasure to his cock that was bounding up and down beneath him. Precum began to leak from the tip, just a drop at first but soon more flowed out. It was an amazing feeling, much different that before although the girl at the time was obviously much less experienced than Sandra. She had him moaning almost constantly as she fucked his ass faster and harder.

Her previous care seemed to have evaporated as she slammed the cock deep into his ass with every thrust, her hips slapping against his cheeks. His cock was almost like a tap constantly leaking precum. One thing Alex noticed as the tip of his cock felt like it was about to explode despite never being touched. It was almost like some invisible force was massaging every part of the tip. Suddenly it was too much and his cock exploded, emptying its load onto the bed below. Ropes of cum sprayed out in time with Sandra thrusts as if she was literally pumping them out. Alex groaned and collapsed forward, his face buried into the pillow as she continued to thrust. It was a totally new feeling, one long continuous orgasm that didn't seem like it would stop until Sandra did. Thankfully with a few final and forceful thrusts she buried herself to the him and stayed there. She leant over Alex and kissed his back. She smiled and wondered if she should tell him what had really happened when he blacked out earlier but decided against it for now. She still had work to do.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds