Unconventional Therapy Ch. 06

"Sure, let me just tell my friend I'm going," she said. Megan nodded and Ashley stood up and walked over to Andy.

"So it was a bust then?" He asked.

"Actually, I'm going with her," Ashley grinned. "I can give you a ride home first though."

"Don't worry, I'll get a cab, I wouldn't want to intrude," Andy smiled. Ashley asked if he was sure but he was adamant he was. She said goodbye and went to meet Megan who was waiting by the door. They walked down to Alex's car and climbed in, she directed Ashley back to her house which turned out to be quite large in a rather nice part of town.

"You live here alone?" Ashley asked as they got out of the car.

"Yep, my family is pretty wealthy and I bought this place with my trust fund after I graduated," she explained. Ashley felt a pan of jealousy but kept quiet as she followed Megan inside. She opened the door and stepped inside, holding the door for Ashley to follow. Ashley didn't have time to take in her surroundings before Megan pounced, pushing her against the wall and locking her lips onto Ashley's. It took Ashley by surprise but she quickly kissed her back, her hands roaming across her back as Megan pulled her towards the stairs. Ashley broke away the kiss and followed as Megan lead her upstairs by the hand.

They reached the top and Megan stripped off her top, turning and kissing Ashley again as she walked backwards and lead her into the bedroom. Again the broke apart as Ashley stripped off her own top and Megan smiled, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra before letting it fall to the floor. Ashley stared at her, she was extremely beautiful, her red hair contrasted against her pale complexion which made her bright blue eyes seen to shine. Her small breasts wouldn't even fill one of Alex's large hands but on her small frame with her milky white skin they were very sexy and Ashley felt her cock begin to harden at the sight of them.

As if sensing the effect she was having Megan smiled and grabbed Ashley's belt, undoing it and the button on her jeans in quick succession. She knelt down, pulling the jeans and boxers with her and freeing Ashley's cock from its confines. It sprung to life, already mostly erect and Megan grabbed it tightly, planting a kiss on its top before licking it teasingly. Ashley couldn't believe what was happening, this was not how she expected this day to go but she was glad it was happening as Megan engulfed Ashley's cock in her hot, wet mouth. Ashley groaned as Megan licked and sucked at her engorged flesh. She wasn't an expert at receiving blowjobs but she knew Megan was good and she wouldn't last long against her skilled touch.

She lasted as long as she thought she could, reveling in the feeling of her tongue and lips. Just as she felt her orgasm approaching she pulled away and grinned at Megan who smiled back. With her new strength of Alex's body she hauled Megan to her feet and kissed her as her hands grabbed the waist of her trousers. Hooking her fingers she pulled them down as Megan wiggled out of them. Ashley pushed her gently back towards the bed. Megan fell back into the soft sheets and giggled as Ashley stripped off her panties, revealing her almost completely shaved pussy, only a small strip of hair remained that was the same color as the hair on her head. Ashley smiled as she kneeled and kissed along the inside of Megan's thigh. She sighed and ran her fingers through Ashley's hair as she felt her move up towards her pussy. The anticipation was driving her wild and she moaned softly as Ashley planted a gentle kiss right on her clit.

Pleased with the response Ashley ran her tongue up along Megan's slit, tasting her sweet fluid before really getting to work. She put all her expertise into licking and kissing all the right spots. So many guys she had been with were terrible at oral and she was determined to give Megan the best she has ever received. She buried her tongue as deep into her as she could and Megan tugged at her hair. She spent a few minutes alternating between fucking her with her tongue and teasing her clit. She knew Megan was close and switched her focus entirely to assaulting her clitoris, using all the techniques Ashley enjoyed herself. Apparently Megan enjoyed them too as she cried out and bucked her hips as she reached orgasm. She tugged at Ashley's hair and Ashley had to move quickly in time with Megans hips to keep up her assault as she thrashed about. Finally she relented and let Megan calm down, they were both breathing hard and Ashley's jaw and tongue ached. She looked up from between Megan's legs, along her perfectly flat stomach and saw Megan grinning down at her.

"Middle draw, get the black bag" Megan panted, gesturing to the night stand. Ashley crawled over the bed and opened the drawer. She saw a small black bag made of soft fabric and pulled it out, handing it to Megan. She opened the drawstring and pulled out two items, some lube and a metal butt plug. She grinned at Ashley as she coated the plug in lubricant before turning over and getting on all fours. Ashley watched in fascination as Megan pressed the plug between her perfect ass cheeks and slid it into herself. Ashley found it incredibly hot and felt her cock grow even harder. Megan smiled at her and wiggled her hips, indicating she was ready. Ashley took up position behind her and smiled as the heart shaped base of the plug sat snugly looking back at her.

She lined herself up and placed her hands on Megans hips before pushing forward, pressing the tip of her member against her wet slit. It slid in easily, already well lubricated from Ashleys earlier ministrations, and Ashley pressed on until she was buried to the hilt. It felt incredible and Megan seemed to agree as she gasped and moaned in appreciation of being filled. Ashley slowly began to thrust back and forth, testing her tightness and not wanting to end things too soon. Megan seemed to have other ideas as she began to rock back and forth, trying to force more of Ashleys length inside her. Ashley playfully spanked her ass, leaving a faint red hand print as Megan groaned in excitement. Megan fell forward, supporting herself on one arm as her other reached down to stroke her clit. The combined stimulation quickly brought her to orgasm and she cried out, her body shaking as Ashley sped up her thrusts. Ashley had to hold Megans hips firmly to stop her from pulling away, with Alex's strength and how thin Megan was it was easy for Ashley to hold her in place. Megan moaned continuously as Ashley slammed into her as fast and deep as she could, her own orgasm soon approaching. Her cock swelled and twitched and Ashley groaned loudly as she emptied her load inside Megan. The feeling of Ashleys hot seed filling her pushed Ashley to higher peaks of pleasure and she began to shudder uncontrollably. Ashley continued to hold her still, her cock still buried deep inside her until she calmed down and started to relax.

"Holy fuck, that definitely beat reading a book alone," Megan smiled as she crawled forward. Ashleys cock slid out of her, causing her to shudder in delight and leaving a small trail of fluid down her leg. Ashley grinned and agreed, today had been much more eventful than she had hoped. She was enjoying being Alex for the day, hell she thought she might even be better at being him than he was. She watched as Megan gently removed the plug from her ass, gasping slightly as it stretched her open before sliding out.

"I think we could both use a shower," Megan smiled, walking naked towards what Ashley assume was an en suite bathroom. Ashley quickly followed her as she heard the shower switch on. They both stepped in and took much enjoyment from washing each other down. By the end of it Ashley was rock hard and Megan gave her another blowjob before turning off the water. It was almost evening now and as much as she wanted to stay Ashley knew she needed to get home. They talked and they dressed and swapped phone numbers before sharing a passionate kiss as they said goodbye at the door. Ashley climbed into the car and drove home, her day had been so exciting she almost forgot what she had planned earlier. She picked up the suit and the other bag she had and went inside. She looked around and was pleased to find her mom wasn't home yet and Alex seemed to still be upstairs. She carefully climbed up the stairs and into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Undoing her belt, she pulled down her trousers and boxers before reaching for the shopping bag. She pulled out the box containing the chastity cage she had bought earlier. She grinned as she imagined Alex's frustration, it was her payback for making her run errands today. She removed the device from the box and unlocked it, opening it up before carefully putting it on. It was delicate work, carefully trying to get her testicles through the ring before sliding her cock into the cage. Thankfully her afternoon activities had drained her enough she didn't get too aroused and stayed soft enough to click the device closed before locking it tightly. She tested how well she could feel her touch through the cage and smiled as she barely felt anything. Carefully redressing she quietly tiptoed to her bedroom and hid the key before heading to see Alex.

"You're back late," Alex commented, he was still wearing the panties and T-shirt Ashley had slept in the night before.

"Have you moved at all today?" She asked, sitting on the bed and suppressing a smile as she felt the cage shift between her legs.

"Other than to get food no, I've actually been really busy. Turns out a project I didn't think was going to be due for a couple of weeks needed finishing today and nobody thought to tell me until this morning," he complained.

"Well I got your suit and we retrieved Andys things from Sarahs. She really hates you now just fyi," Ashley told him.

"That doesn't surprise me, let me guess you couldn't keep your mouth shut," Alex grinned, stretching as he shut down his computer.

"She was just such a bitch, besides Andy thought it was funny. We went for a drink afterwards," she explained.

"Day drinking and you drove home? I hope you were sober," he chided.

"I was, I actually only stayed for one drink," she smiled.

"That's good. Wait, if you were only there for one drink why were you so late back?" He asked, looking at her suspiciously.

"I might have met someone, she's really nice and seemed really into me. Or is she into you? This is confusing. Anyway, we might have gone back to her place for some fun but I did get you her number," Ashley grinned.

"So you went out for a suit and ended up getting laid, I'm not even mad, that's impressive. You're really taking to this being a guy business aren't you," he giggled before suddenly stopping and looking shocked.

"Looks like you're taking to being a woman," Ashley laughed, hearing Alex make such a feminine giggle really amused her.

"Well I am in a womans body, it makes sense right?" He asked but it came out more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah, speaking of which, we should swap back before mom gets home, where's the coin?" Ashley asked. Alex picked up the coin and tossed it to Ashley. She placed it down and turned it, reversing their swap. The world span and she found herself in her own body once again. Alex really hadn't moved much all day and she could feel it. She stood up and stretched her aching muscles, leaning and tilting until they felt less tense. Alex stood up too and instantly knew something was off. He pulled down he boxers revealing his caged cock.

"What the fuck?" He asked, looking at Ashley.

"Payback for making me run errands, now if you're good I'll let you out," she replied, this time it was her turn to giggle.

"We didn't agree to this, let me out now," Alex complained.

"Too bad, the keys hidden and you're not getting it until I say so," she smiled. Alex looked flustered and like he was about to argue but he knew it was no use. Instead he just accepted defeat and put his caged cock away. Ashley left to get a shower and put on some actual clothes before her mother returned home but not before snatching up the coin and taking it with her. Alex found himself laughing, he had expected some kind of retaliation for making her run errands but he hadn't guessed this would be it. He knew he should be annoyed but instead he ended up being impressed by Ashleys cunning. He resigned himself to being caged and went downstairs to start on dinner since it was his turn to cook.

Kate arrived home and they all sat down for dinner, Alex was much more relaxed than yesterday being back in his own body but every movement reminded him of his cage. They cleared up dinner and moved to the living room, it was the first time Alex could ever remember the three of them sitting together and watching a movie. Every now and then he would shift slightly to make the cage more comfortable and Ashley would smile at him whenever she noticed. Once the movie ended, Alex went straight upstairs to go to bed. He figured the sooner he slept, the sooner tomorrow would come and Ashley would not doubt want to use the coin which would at least get him out of his body and this cage for a while. Unfortunately for him, Ashley had other plans.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds