Under Cover Vice Turns Gay

That afternoon when he got to work Roy and Wade had a plan ready. They taught Damian how to talk like a queer, and a little bit of the body language.

Wade said, "Damian, you did an excellent job last night, now we want you to interact with these people, you know, role play, and see what you can find out. Here is a disguise we want you to try on." Wade produced a very small pair of stretch shorts, and a crop top shirt. "You need to have an effeminate queer look."

Roy said, "Go ahead and try them on here."

Damian took off his shoes, pants, and shirt.

Roy said, "Take your underwear off too, you won't need them."

Very puzzled, Damian said, "Ok." Damian stood there in the office completely naked. He watched as Wade scooped up his clothes and put them in a drawer, complete with his ID and keys.

Damian's eyes rested on Wade's crotch for a minute and he remembered holding that cock and this made him start to get hard. Damian hoped to god he wouldn't get a full hard on standing there naked. He could feel it getting heavy.

Roy said, "For your safety and for the record, we need to get some pictures of your body for the purpose of any insurance claims or investigations. Stand over there by the wall."

Damian stood by the wall while they took frontal pictures of him, then side view pictures, and then a few pictures from behind.

"Now lay back on this table and pull your knees to your chest, spread your knees a little. Good." Roy took some more high resolution pictures getting complete coverage of Damian's crotch area and asshole. "Now get down and bend over the table on your stomach with your legs straight. That's it, now arch your back, and spread your knees out more." Roy took perfect pictures of Damian's asshole, and ass crack.

Wade said, "Now to give you an exotic look we need to rub you down with olive oil. Don't worry it is good for you, and it is edible." To demonstrate Wade put a little on his finger and stuck it in Damian's mouth which Damian readily accepted. Wade purposely stroked his finger in Damian's mouth for a few minutes while Roy looked on.

Damian stood up and Wade applied the olive oil all over Damian's body from the face and neck all the way down to his feet, also rubbing some on his ass, cock, and balls. Cupping Damian's ass cheeks, "don't worry about the touching, as you can anticipate some touching from the groups you might be talking to. Don't pay any mind to it."

Damian stood there shocked as another man had just fondled his genitals.

With authority Wade said, "Now bend over the table again."

"This olive oil will protect you," said Wade.

"From what," Damian thought.

Wade started applying more olive oil to Damian's ass, and then worked some onto his asshole. Without Damian seeing it, Wade reached over for some Vaseline and started to work a glob into Damian's asshole. At first only the tip of his finger went into Damian's asshole, but then in a minute and more lube his finger went into the inner sphincter and he could feel Damian squeezing tightly on his finger involuntarily. "Relax," said Wade. He put in more Vaseline and started to work his finger all the way in, working it around and in and out until it went in easily.

Damian couldn't help but wiggle around a little on the finger in his butt. He had never experienced such a sensation.

Roy got out their disguise for Damian. It was a pair of flimsy women's white bikini stretch shorts several sizes too small for Damian.

When he slithered the tight white shorts up they squeezed up his ass crack, and exposed his cock and balls in detail, and showed the top half of his ass crack, and pubic hair in the front. It didn't quite cover all of his package. He put on the crop top. It was his first time experience as a cross dresser.

Wade said, "Ok, now turn around slowly."

"Perfect," said Roy.

For a minute it seemed like Damian was going to take them back off and leave. Wade said, "Remember you have some community credits to work off."

Then Damian relaxed and sat down. Damian felt a little strange in these clothes, but eventually it started to turn him on. He didn't know he had an exhibitionist side.

They practiced the talking and mannerisms until dark, then they drove out to a local park that needed surveillance. They let Damian off on a dark access drive behind the restroom area with the cover of trees between distant street lights. They drove off quickly so they wouldn't be seen and associated with Damian

Tentatively Damian walked toward the restroom area. He stayed in the shadows as much as possible because he was a little reluctant to be seen in public dressed like this. Damian was unprepared for the social action he would soon have.

He saw a group of men at the edge of the parking area. He had to pass them to get toward the restroom. He really didn't have a plan if he did get to the restroom. Somehow he was supposed to strike up conversations and make friends. It turned out easier than he thought.

Soon one of the group he was walking past said, "Hi."

Damian responded with a timid, "Hi."

"Why don't you join us for a minute," came a voice from the group.

"Sure," said Damian.

One gave him a welcome hug and draped his arm around Damian. Another gave him a strong beer, and another put a lit joint in Damian's lips and said, "Take it in long and deep, and hold your breath." Damian drew in the smoke. They seemed delighted to introduce pot smoking to a newbie. The arm around him cupped one of his boobs, then his waist and dropped his arm down to Damian's ass cheek. Damian remained calm as he had been trained that this could happen. They were very friendly and kept giving him more drinks and tokes on the joints. He was feeling woozy but not too much. One of the drinks had a little different taste to it. It wasn't until much later that he found out it was GHB the date rape drug.

One of the men started to giving him power hits, and while this was going on another standing beside him started fondling his crotch and then slid his hand into Damian's bikini.

Soon Damian said, "I have to use the bathroom."

Several of them helped him to the bathroom and he went to a stall because he was too dizzy to stand straight. From his training he had observed some of the characteristics of the men, but his memory was getting blurred. Damian heard something in the next stall. He looked through a hole, which they had told him was a glory hole. He looked through for evidence. Damian was really stoned.

While observing two men in action, a cock extended through the hole with balls, Damian with his training reflexes and following protocol looked them over for distinctive features, so he tugged the balls up felt for lumps or signs, and looked behind for freckles, or moles, anything that could be recognizable. He could see all the way to the asshole and he noticed as he tugged the balls and stretched the skin behind them the asshole was stretching open to an oval shape. He moved his fingers to either side pushing a little on the ass cheeks, noticing the pattern of pubic hair around the asshole. . Then he moved the shaft around, looking it over. The cock was getting harder and straining. A breathless voice said, quit playing around, just kiss it or something. Damian thought just a little kiss was safe enough ...feeling the ass crack his finger disappeared into the asshole, and cum shot into his mouth and reflexively he swallowed it.

Now for the first time Damian had sucked another man's cock and swallowed his cum. Later in his dreams he would remember how easily his finger went into the asshole, how warm it was and how he could feel the asshole squeezing on it. Damian had never considered doing a blowjob on another man before, and didn't think of himself as gay or bisexual. It was his first time fingering another man's asshole.

Damian was staggering out of the stall. Another man of the group put his arm around Damian to help him back. Another man joined them and put his hand down Damian's ass crack in his bikini. They took him back to where the group was, gave him more to drink, and a few more power hits. Two of them bent him over the tail gate of a pick up and put something slick in his asshole. Soon while laying face down on the tail gate, Damian could feel something besides a finger at his asshole. He was stoned and casually wondered what it was. Soon though, he could feel it pushing in to him. There was not any pain just a curious feeling of something pushing his inner sphincter, and then sliding in. He felt a sliding motion in and out, and felt his asshole stretching. He heard a slapping on his ass as a stomach was smacking his ass loudly, then he felt a sting as he was spanked. He felt the sting on both ass cheeks. It was rough. It stung but kind of turned him on. Soon he could feel a pumping and heard some grunting. At the same time someone pulled the hair on the back of his head.

Damian felt the shaft slide out of him. Then another man squatted in front of him and forced a cock in his mouth. His arms were trapped under the man's legs and the man was pulling on his hair as he face fucked Damian. Damian could feel activity at his asshole again and a cooling lotion like feel. Soon he felt another shaft sliding in and out rotating around in his ass. He could feel the man grip him and eject shots of cum in his ass.

After day light Roy pulled up the back drive. He hadn't been able to find Damian. When he stopped in the tree covered area, he saw Damian walking toward him. Damian's bikini had been torn, and he was bare foot and virtually naked. When he climbed in the car Damian reeked of sex, and his bikini was dripping cum on the seat.

Damian was happy with his new career. There were many side benefits, and it was exciting and stimulating.

On his day off he saw an ad for nude modeling for men and decided to try it for extra money. Some of them required nude scenes with other men. He went to apply in person. A rather tall man invited him into the office for an interview. It was obvious that office was also used for casting new debutants, because there were camera tripods and various kinds of camera equipment around the room. It was a comfortable room though with soft colors, and comfortable furniture. Just call me "Bill" the man said.

Bill said, "This is just an interview and chat session to see if you would be comfortable with this job. You can make good money part time doing this work. Naturally I will need to see you naked so because I need to see your body type and how comfortable you are in the nude. Have you ever been naked in front of other men before?"

"Yes." Damian admitted, weakly smiling.

"That is a good start. Have you ever seen other men naked?

"Yes." Damian almost choked the answer, not wanting to tell too much.

"Have you ever let another man touch your private parts?"

"Yes, I have." Damian dutifully replied.

Bill asked Damian, "Have you ever touched another man's cock?"

Damian said, "Yes."

Bill said, "Naturally I need to get some preliminary pictures of you to see how you might fit in with some of the other actors. Would you please take your clothes off and lay them over there."

Damian still wasn't too used to undressing in front of other men but shyly took off his clothes until he was completely naked.

Bill had video cameras running the whole time. Now he picked up one and asked Damian, "turn around slowly." Then he asked Damian to walk across the room and back. He got video of Damian's ass as he walked, and his cock and balls as he came back. Now lay your back on this desk top and pull your knees to your chest. After taking high resolution pictures of Damian's crotch he said, "now get up and lay on your stomach on the table with your legs straight and reach back to pull your ass cheeks apart." He took more pictures.

Next Bill said, "sit on the edge of this chair facing me and open your mouth."

Obediently Damian did that and soon had Bill's cock in his mouth.

Bill gave instructions as if training, "lick and suck the head, that's it, now put the tip of your tongue in my pee hole lick and taste, now take the head all the way back to your throat. Now lick the shaft all the way down to the balls, lick down between the balls and as far back as you can reach, kiss and lick both balls, now lick the cum vein all the way back to the top." Bill continued to give instructions and finally grabbed Damian's head by the hair and started firmly face fucking him. He already had plans to teach Damian how to deep throat. Now suddenly Bill grunted and shot a big load of cum in Damian's mouth. When he finished he let Damian suck it clean, then turned around and let Damian lick his ass. To his surprise Damian did not complain.

Damian was exploring the taste and feel of Bill's cum in his mouth. Eventually he had to swallow it.

Bill said, "Now I want to see how you feel around other men. Let me introduce you to Joe."

Bill opened the door and called out to Joe. "Hey Joe I have someone for you to meet."

Joe came in and gave a greeting to Damian, shaking his hand and giving a hug. They stood facing Bill with Joe's arm around Damian. His arm dropped though and started fondling Damian's ass.

Damian's cock started to get hard.

Bill saw that, and said, "I think he likes you Joe."

Damian, would you mind helping Joe undress. Damian started with the shirt and unbuttoned it, then unbuckled his pants to pull the shirt tail out. He helped Joe take off his shoes while standing, and then helped him shuck off his pants. Soon Damian took the band of Joe's underwear briefs and slid them free of Joe's cock head, but copped a feel of his cock and balls first, and started the briefs down his ass. Damian felt of Joe's ass while he slid down the briefs. He got on his knees to take the briefs all the way down, and this put his face in Joe's crotch. He rubbed his face all over Joe's cock and balls getting a thrill of the pubic hair tickling his face.

Joe grabbed Damian's head and guided it all over his cock and balls, dragging Damian's lips across his balls, and then up his shaft. Joe was delighted to play with this twink.

Bill said, "Now suck him to harden him up."

Joe stuck his cock in Damian's mouth and obviously took pleasure in getting sucked.

Bill said, "Joe lay Damian over the table on his stomach. There is some lube right over here."

Damian eagerly got into position. He was anticipating what might happen next and he was getting a hard on. This intensified when Joe handcuffed his hands behind his back, virtually tying him down. He felt reluctant.

Joe reached down Damian's crotch, stroked his shaft, giving a hand job, and fondled his balls. Then Joe felt of Damian's ass, and up and down his crack. Reaching over he got some of the lube and started applying it to Damian's asshole. He took his time and massaged it into Damian's asshole, and applied more. Damian's asshole got so slick Joe could easily run his finger in and out with a wet sloshing sound. He inserted two fingers and worked in more lube. Finally he put the head of his cock to the opening. He pushed slowly but didn't tell Damian to relax. Instead he watched has Damian had to make adjustments, clinching and relaxing his asshole, then sort of humping Joe's cockhead as if trying to get comfortable. Joe kept a steady pressure and let Damian do the work. The cock head disappeared first and Joe could feel the inner sphincter trying to resist. The anal tunnel was too slick though and the cock head continued to bore in. Soon Damian got a fullness feeling and could feel the throbbing of Joe's cock in his anal wall.

Slowly Joe went bareback all the way in until the base of his cock was stretching Damian's asshole wide. He stopped for a minute when his pubic hairs were laying against Damian's ass. He held it there for a minute flexing his cock. In return Damian flexed his asshole. They did this in rhythm for a minute before Joe started slowly pulling it out and back in, then faster. Soon his stomach was slapping against Damian's ass and each stroke had a sloppy wet sound. Joe spanked Damian's ass.

Damian was surprised the spanking gave him an intense turn on. This was the first time his naked ass had ever been whipped by another man.

Soon Joe grabbed Damian's waist with one arm and pulled Damian's hair with the other hand, and explode volleys of cum in Damian's ass.

Damian was sweating and dizzy when Joe turned him over on the table and plunged Damian's cock in his mouth. He grabbed Damian's ass cheeks and pulled Damian's cock into his mouth. The head of Damian's cock went down Joe's throat in a spiral motion. The feeling of a warm throat squeezing around his cock with swallowing motions was all it took, and Damian shot a half dozen spurts of cum down Joe's throat.

Damian went to sleep that night dreaming of the amazing cum shots and the awesome feeling of Joe's cock in his ass.

Soon Damian was in the unmarked car with Wade again and they went to one of the cruising areas under surveillance. They parked discreetly out of the way but close enough to watch the goings on. They were a little early so Wade produced a small notebook computer and played some porn depicting the kinds of cruising they were watching. They watched two men meet in an alley and one got on his knees to suck the other. Damian was getting a hard on, and Wade noticed.

Wade said, "I'm getting a super hard on too, see." He reached over and grabbed Damian's hand and put it on his cock. "Why don't you go ahead and pull it out for me?"

Damian leaned over and unzipped Wade's pants, and unbuckled them. He wiggled Wade's underwear down some feeling the bigger man's ass. "Slip them down a little further and leave your hand there for a minute in case I need them down more. Cup my balls with your other hand."

Damian did this and noticed his face was pretty close to Wade's cock. Wade grabbed the back of Damian's head and pushed it lower until his lips were on Wade's cockhead. Pre cum coated his lips. Wade pushed a little harder and Damian had to open his mouth. Soon Wade was moving Damian's head up and down on his cock. "Massage my balls and my ass." Damian was already doing that.

In a few minutes Wade shot his load in Damian's mouth.

Wade said, "There is a couple guys over there. It looks like they might be doing drugs. Why don't you go over there and see if they want to play." Wade's hand drifted down into Damian's new frilly panties and played with his ass crack.

Damian was topless and walked over there with nothing on but his new panties disguise. They greeted, and smoked a joint together, and soon Wade could see them hugging Damian and feeling him off. In full view of Wade, one had Damian suck him off, and when done the other had Damian lay over the picnic table, buttered up his ass, and sank his cock all the way in and started to slamming his cock into Damian, and slapped his ass with big swings of the hands.

The next afternoon when Wade walked into the office and opened the door, he saw Damian on his knees sucking Roy's cock and balls. Once he swallowed the cum, Roy turned around so Damian could lick his ass.

This office surprise caused Wade to have a hard on, and he pushed Damian over the table, pulled his pants down, fished some lube out of a drawer, and was soon pounding his cock in Damian's submissive ass. This so turned on Roy that he had another hard on, and when Wade was finished he thrust his cock straight up Damian's ass. Since he had already cum once so he lasted a lot longer now, and Damian was tantalized by the thrusting and danced his ass around on Roy's cock. After a while Roy finished with a great climax, spanked Damian's ass, and wiped his cock off in Damian's ass crack and underwear.

Damian enjoyed his new career.

***

To see my other story listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds