• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Under Her Nose

Under Her Nose

This is a corroboration of ideas and I thank my Pet for input.

*

You and I shouldn't be doing this. We know it. But the flirting is too intense.

When you come in, we'll put the kids on games, munchies and a movie. We'll go down stairs to work on the computer... if anyone asks; it is to choose which videos you want. Once we turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs, I pull you into my arms holding you tight as you lean in for a kiss; I pull your head back by your hair with my right hand still holding you tight with my left. I kiss and nibble you just below your right earlobe. I push you against the wall raising your arms above your head, our fingers intertwining. I inhale the scent of your hair, keeping away from your luscious lips. I kiss the top of your forehead, then both of your cheeks then kissing and lightly biting your chin. Kissing and nipping down your neck. I look up to see your reaction and your lips catch mine. Our lips part and our tongues dance. I break the kiss, scoop you up, carry you to the sofa, and gently lay you down.

"Close your eyes." You obey. Just as I had asked you are wearing a skirt and my weakness, a thong. I trace your sumptuous curves lightly with one finger. Time to play. I place your foot on the coffee table. I can see all the way up your long legs to your soaked thong. As my right hand slowly slides up your inner thigh my left hand grabs the back of your neck drawing you closer to me. I kiss you fully and forcefully your body melts into my kiss and your back arches. Your skirt is at your waist with my right hand on your inner thigh, inches away from where you want me to be. Our kiss becomes more urgent, passionate. You whimper desperately as my hand slides up your thigh around your mound to your waist. My thumbs hook the tiny strings of your panties and I pull, ripping the flimsy fabric.

"Do you want to keep them?" I ask looking at the tiny bit of material.

"Nope, your trophy of this conquest."

"You could never be a conquest as you give as much as you receive, maybe more."

You smile "keep them in your desk at work for when you think of me."

"Good, I was hoping you'd be pantiless tonight."

I move slowly down your body enjoying your scent. I take the top edge of your panties in my mouth and pull them down. Your scent is so strong I can taste you. Making sure they are completely out of my way my tongue softly traces your swollen lips as I bring my head back up. I look up at you. Your eyes are still closed. I can see your chest rise and fall as your breath quickens. Even with your eyes closed your body looks eager to serve me, to do as I please to pleasure you. With a quick yank I rip you panties from under your body and toss them behind me. You inhale sharply and spread your legs even wider making sure you are open for me. My tongue explores you. Licking and tracing every delicate fold, gently lapping at your lips. You suppress a moan when my tongue dips into you. I love the way you taste. I lick and suck your lips trying to catch every drop of you. Knowing we can't get caught you bite your lip to keep from crying out as your first orgasm hits. Your hips buck your pussy into my mouth.

I stand up, and take off my pants. Your eyes are open and your are watching me. I can see the hunger in your eyes as my cock jumps out of my shorts. I pull you up and bend you over the arm of the sofa. I pull your skirt up again exposing your beautiful ass.

"On your toes!" Again you obey and I slide a pillow between you and the lightly padded sofa arm. I spread your legs with my foot, and hold you down with my hand between your shoulders. I stop..... Listening for any movement from upstairs..... Nothing more than the sounds of a movie and video games. I press my body to yours, making sure to not enter you. You can feel my breath in your ear.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Please" I can hear the lusty desperation in your voice and that's all I need. With a single thrust I'm in. I move slowly, holding you in place, sliding my cock in and out of your hot pussy. Your breath quickens. I move faster. We can hear the garage door begin to open. I thrust faster and harder.

"Have to finish, can't get caught." I grunt as I slam into you faster and harder. The kitchen door opens... closes. She calls out looking for us as I slide my thumb into your rosebud sending both of us over the edge into a massive, somehow silent orgasm. We quickly stand up and fix our clothes and back to the computer to the videos you want me to copy. She comes down to ask if you will help with dinner when we're done. Luckily the lights aren't very bright and she can't see how flushed we both are. After she heads back upstairs you walk over to the shredded panties on the floor.

"You do like the idea of getting caught don't you?" you ask as you pick them up and toss them to me.

We continue to flirt with each other as usual all through dinner. Tormenting each other, knowing how badly we want to rip our clothes off and have another go. I help you clear the table, while she gets the kids into the living room and settled to watch a movie. I know how much control it is taking you to keep my cum inside you since you have no panties to keep it from running down your legs. We walk out to the garage to take out the trash. As you lift the bag into the can I can't resist. I drop to my knees and turn you around. I kiss and suck hard on your clit as my hands explore your ass. My tongue slides into your pussy and I lick and suck our mixed cum from you. You swat me on the head, time to get back. I stand and pull you close for a quick kiss. Our tongues meet and I hear you moan. I break the kiss and smack your ass.

"You know how much I like the way we taste." You lick your lips in agreement. And swing your hips as you walk past me to the house.

In the living room the kids are all sitting on the floor watching a movie and she is on the couch. You sit down next to her and I sit next to you. There is a fire going in the fireplace but it is still a bit chilly so I cover the three of us with a blanket. You lean back into me. My hand rests on your stomach just above the waistband of your skirt. My hand lazily strokes your soft skin. Every so often my fingers slide just under the elastic. I can read your thoughts, "Really? Could anyone be so bold? She's right here." The movie is no longer important. We're watching but my hands and fingers have all your attention. My hand slowly moves to your inner thigh. I gently stroke your thigh, just barely getting close to your pussy. I can feel the heat from your pussy so I decide to go further. My fingers gently play with your soft curls. I love that you don't shave it all off. You are trying to not look pre-occupied, but your attention is on me. You shift giving me full access to your dripping pussy. I take your cue and gently but firmly squeeze your clit. You are struggling to keep your composure. I gently begin to roll your clit between my fingers until you can't take it anymore and the only way you can think to hide it is to cough loudly and grab her knee to steady yourself.

"Are you ok?" I ask knowing I'm the reason for the "outburst".

"I'll get you a glass of water" she says, and heads to the kitchen.

Until next time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Under Her Nose

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds