• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Under New Management Pt. 06

Under New Management Pt. 06

Watching rerun after rerun of the Kardashians suddenly Gigi and Jeanette jumped up off the couch. The two giggled as they tried to pull Philip into the shower. He learned she liked being called any of the names...Jean..Jenna...or Jeanette.

"Come on Lucy...don't be a scared-e-cat."

Saturday afternoon was turning in to Saturday early evening after the two had the entire day off. Lounging around the apartment once they'd woken up a 2nd time after the t-girls at play episode with Lucy....they'd spent the daylight hours getting high washing laundry, cleaning the flat and doing girlie things like each others nails.

It was Gigi who put acrylic nails on Phil's hands before Jeanette polished them in a deep red. Taking her time Jean also trimmed his eyebrows tweaking them leaving behind a moderate yet defining feminine arch.

"Aren't you working tonight?"

"We don't have to be at Dorothy's until tomorrow around 6:00PM." It was short for 'Dorothy and Toto too' the drag bar they danced at.

"Saturday nights are all about the Wizard of Oz theme...thats when they get all the tourists and out of town conventioneers...so many think drag and trans girls are some kind of freaks or queers to be gawked at if not made fun of when we can't hear them."

As the two struggled using both sets of hands he wondered how strong they might have been if they hadn't transitioned pumped full of estrogen and t-blockers many years earlier. The thing was he could feel his own power slipping away after what essentially was 4 months on HRT.

"Lucille Diamond...you come in here right this moment young lady."

Gigi played at acting like a stern mother figure her hands on her hips. It was enough to crack the 3 t-girls up in laughter.

"Alright ...alright...I'm coming...just be careful with my nails."

Stepping in the warm shower the arms of Jenna wrapped around Philip as Gigi followed. He was the same height a few pounds heavier yet felt his a-cups didn't measure up to the added beauty that came with genuine c-cup breasts.

"Oh I wish I had hair as long as you Jean."

"Don't have a worry....you will some day Lucille."

Her hands held softly at his face before she kissed him with all the affection of a 'bestie' girl-friend.

"You know I like your apartment... its so nice and spacious."

"It was my mother...after Father left she got like tons and tons of money and things...I think in some ways she supported my transitioning just to piss him off....she even paid for my FFS...feminine facial surgery....anyway she bought me this big condum....oops did I say condum...I meant condo....you know...condominium."

Her friend giggled again.."...We know what you meant Jenna...you've just got a dirty mind."

Gigi held Phil from behind....gently kissing his neck and playing with his a-cups....

"Her dad was one of those straight-laced macho men kind of fathers...you know hated gays thinks women were put here for men's pleasure...always wanted his son to follow him in his footsteps....us men are better kind a thing"

She leaned over Lucy and kissed her cheek...."These days Jeanette likes hanging with men ...especially if they're giving her a shag."

Jeanette lightly bitch-slapped Gigi's fanny.."Speak for yourself gurl...why you can't go a week without needing a cock in your mouth."

The two cracked each other up with laughter...it spoke to how deep the friendship was...it was like they could finish each others sentences...."Oops I guess I do too Gigi."

Gigi slinked her way over pressing her t-girl body against her best friend's...."Oh Jeanette I know you do."

The two pressed together looking in each other's eyes for the deep kiss. Philip stood looking on under the water rinsing off in the large shower.

Gigi bent down into squat..."this has been bugging me all weekend."

She took a handful of bath oil and lathered it on his mound.

"Lets give you a nice pretty trimmed out... close to the skin single line Brazilian cut...just above this chastity cage."

Broken at the wrist Lucy's hand held softly at her small breasts the water pelting his back...

"You know you said Jackie Blue likes her girls in chastity cages....yet you two don't have one."

Jenna guided his hand to her penis while Gigi tidied up the single line of his pubic hair.

"Lucy honey....you learn things after a few years being a t-girl...most chastity jewelry has the same few kinds of generic key...it universal and opens other ones....oh your fingers...they feel so nice."

Gigi let the water rinse away the remnants of hair giving a brief lick along the thin line she'd just created on his mound. ..."I'll be right back.'

Stepping out of the shower she screeched being in the cool air before returning a minute later.

When the t-girl unlocked Philip's chastity piece both Gigi and Jeanette took to caressing it. The 3 gurls with 3 stiffy's soon began rubbing and touching...caressing and kissing...

'Ohhhh Gigi....Ewww Jeanette.'

Lucy was falling into the femininity of it...the one gurl's hands slid between his bottom cheeks making the crack slick with bath oil. A second later her finger was slipping in past the tight opening of the rosebud entryway.

"There now...lets just finger-slam this little pussy of yours....open it up a bit."

He sensed a rush of estrogen...it had been happening more and more any time Lucy felt hyper-feminine.


Jeanette slid in behind Philip

"Baby do you want to feel me inside....here let's slip some more lube in...get you nice and slippery."

To help coax an answer Gigi played at Lucys a-cups focusing on the sensitivity of the nipples.

"Oh yesssss...Jean...what do I have to do?"

"Nothin' sweetie... just be yourself...a cute little submissive t-gurl who needs to lose her virginity."

Jeanette pressed against Lucy's thin frame.

"Ohhhh yesssssss....ewww i have a penis inside me"

It seem to all be happening in slow motion. The patience of Mother Theresa on the streets of Calcutta Jean slowly sort of ballet-moved and fucked Philip at the same time.

Gigi in front let her hand gently massage his 5" dick while Lucy played at the softness of the gurl's breasts.

"Oh Lucy...you're sooo soft ...sooo warm... sooo wet inside."

"Ewwww....Jeanette...ohhh Gigi...please don't stop.....ewwww."

Both gurls were impressed at how soft his voice was sounding. It was though he'd always been meant to be a trans-gurl.

Philip could feel the heat-ness of the penis inside him. Suddenly it felt like it was enlarging. A moment later Lucy squealed...his body moving quicker being pushed from behind. Gigi tickled the ball-sac with her long talon-like finger-nails.

The warm cum oozed out into her hand...a few seconds passed when he felt Jean releasing inside him....her body sort of humping at his backside.

Lucy had just discovered the truth of it...a stream of hot semen running down the inner-thigh ...There's nothing quite like t-girls at play.

"Here...here...Lucy sit on the bench-seat."

Jenna eased her to the imported tile...lifting his smooth hairless legs. Gigi pounced like a dog on a bone. Her mouth pushed at the rosebud ...flattening out the tongue she slurped at the entry-hole...licking away.

Jenna's arms around his shoulder she was looking down and smiling. Lucy on her back her legs spread high in the air glanced up.

"Ewww Gigi's lips....her tongue ...Oh it feels like I have a pussy."

"You do babydoll....ass 'is' the new pussy."

The shower turned into a steam room...the 3 sitting with towels wrapped around them.

"You know Jenna...I was looking at Lucy thinking she reminds me of someone...oh wait I know...Natalie Mars."

Jean took hold of Lucy's chin moving it back and forth for a moment..."Your right...if her hair was brunette and we gave her some prominent bangs in front....we got to Amazon it...same day delivery if we pay up."

Gigi spoke...."You don't think Natalie would mind do you...I follow her on Instagram and Tik-Tok..."

Jenna added..."Ummm it's not like she'd know but maybe she'd be flattered in some way if she did....I follow Kylie Jenner she has like 400 millions followers and all sorts of beauty products...and clothing lines...and fused vodka."

"Do we sell that at the club?"

"Uhhh I don't know...let's focus...Natalie Mars right....once its colored you'll have to cut her hair evenly."

End of Part 6 ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Under New Management Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds