• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Under the Sea

Under the Sea

I was so thrilled to finally be going on this trip. Mom and Daddy promised me Spring Break in Hawaii my senior year and I had been looking forward to it ever since. 18 and alone in the beautiful state of Hawaii. I had spent weeks looking for the perfect bathing suits to fit my lithe frame. I had finally selected a conservative black one-piece for laps and an extremely skimpy, two sizes too small red string bikini for sunbathing. Of course, after all the money spent in tanning booths, I didn't really need a tan, even after a long Iowa winter.

So I was of to Hawaii for two weeks, just myself and my 19 year old cousin, who fortunately hated me just as much as I hated her and so I knew I would get just as much privacy as I wanted. As soon as I hit land I was astounded. Being an Iowa girl I had never seen the ocean before and now I was surrounded. And all the people, for such a small island there were so many people of so many different backgrounds. As I checked into my hotel room, there were a few natives giving me the eye and I heard a few words in a language I didn't understand, and then some laughing, but I didn't pay much attention as I assumed that they were just making some tourist jokes about all of the spring break patrons that they got every year.

For the first couple days I spent the entire time on the beach, never seeing my cousin, Anna. I could tell that my tan, while good for inland standards, wouldn't cut it out here. And every once and a while I would see those native boys hanging around, glancing in my direction and whispering to one another. I still wasn't that worried, I mean, I was on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, surrounded by hot guys, and having the time of my life. Why should I let a couple of creepy native boys get to me?

As it always seems to happen on trips like mine, it started to rain. During the second week we had already had two and a half days of rain and my cousin and I were driving each other crazy. We were lying in our separate beds watching T.V. and listlessly arguing over what poor reception channel to watch when we suddenly heard a pound on the door. Startled we both jumped up and heard a heavily accented "Room Service."

Finally I thought, running towards the door. We had called and ordered service nearly 45 minutes ago and still hadn't gotten our lunches. I opened the door. "Thank-" I was interrupted mid word by an arm around my stomach and a hand covering my mouth. Anna started to scream as she saw the five men coming into our room with me captive. "Shut up you stupid white bitch," one of the men, maybe the leader, said, "or I'll rip your pretty sister's head off." While Anna and I were cousins, we both looked very much alike and were often mistaken for sisters, another reason we hated each other. While I was shorter, at only five foot, she was five- eight. But besides that our long black hair and emerald eyes could have named us twins, especially with our 34C breasts that men seemed to adore.

I was thrown down on the bed and two of the other men went over and held down Anna. She tried to scream again and one of them slapped her across the face. She just laid there and started crying. I don't think they spoke English very well if at all, because the kept speaking whatever language it was. I kept telling them to leave us alone but they didn't respond to our shouts or our tears. Roughly, they ripped our clothes off and I was mortified at them seeing my soft, smooth body that hadn't been seen by a man since I had been in diapers. They roughly pinched my nipples and I cried out trying to back away but they pulled me back. Two of the men on me grasped my arms and one of them grabbed me by the hair while the third began to wave his partially erect cock in my face and pushed at my lips. I refused to open my mouth and he slapped me hard with the back of his hand, sending shards of pain through my face and I began to cry. He once again pushed his cock to my lips and this time I opened my mouth and shyly began my first attempt at sucking cock.

The other two men seemed to assume that I was done fighting and began pinching my nipples and grabbing my ass, leaving red marks over my body. The man fucking my face began to pull at my hair and roughly shoving his cock as far as it could go, which, luckily, wasn't all that far as the man had a short thin cock on him and I hoped that the other men would be similarly endowed. He started grunting and pulling at my hair faster and faster moaning with each thrust. I knew what was going to happen and I tried to pull away but he held me in place, filling my mouth so full of his cum that I almost choked. Shorty switched places with one of the other men who seemed very insistent on going next. He undid his pants and my eyes bulged. Partially limp he was almost twice the size of the first man and three or four times as thick. He also pushed his cock at my mouth, this time I opened right up and he started roughly fucking my face, already chocking me on his partially hard member. After a minute he pulled out and I could see that fully hard he was ten or eleven inches long and about four in girth. The two men holding me pushed me back and spread my legs open.

I screamed as I realized what was going to happen. For that I got another belt across the face but I was to hysteric to care. That thing was going to rip me apart! But much to my surprise, he leaned down and started to kiss and lick my pussy, causing heat to flood my lower body. As his tongue worked around my clit I began to moan and thrash about, ashamed that I was getting aroused by this rape. I screamed again, this time in pleasure as an orgasm rushed through my body. Then I felt him begin to slide up my body. "No," I cried, "I'm a virgin, you're too big and you'll tear me apart!" I tried to shut my legs but he held them apart and I felt his huge cock pushing at my pussy.

I screamed as he ripped apart my poor pussy, pain was running through my body and I thought I was going to die. After he finally got it in he thrusted in and out that the force of it nearly knocked the wind out of me. I looked over at my cousin and saw that she was faring much the same as I. The third man saw that I was looking over and decided to shove his cock in my mouth. This one had a sour, dirty taste and I nearly gagged as his long, skinny prick tried to force its way down my throat. The man fucking me began to grunt and moan and I knew that he was about to cum. I didn't want him to cum inside me but I knew that I really couldn't do anything about it. He groaned loudly and pushed into me one last time as he came and I felt him slip out of me.

The one fucking my face pulled out of my mouth and said something to the other two. They put me on my hands and knees and I felt him move around and rub his cock up and down my butt crack. Oh God I hoped to hell he wasn't going to do that. I was wrong. I screamed as he pushed his cock into me in one long thrust. It hurt badly and I began to cry. Thankfully enough he was quick and within a few minutes of his hard pushing and loud grunts, he came and pulled away. I sent up a prayer to god that it was over.

The three men that I was with said something to the other two and they seemed to agree. The next thing I knew, my cousin was thrown over onto my bed and we were thrust into the 69 position. "Oh, no, no, no, no!" we both screamed, almost in unison, but they shoved our cunts into each others faces and we began to lick the cum out of the other's pussy. At first I was revolted but soon I was overtaken by the pleasure of her tongue at my clit that I began to moan. She to was rubbing against my face as I sucked the juice out of her pussy. She moaned loudly and I was welcomed with a warm gush of liquid and more loud screams as I tongued my cousin into an orgasm and moments later, mine followed. She collapsed on top of me and I saw the men walk out of our room.

We huddled together on my bed for a long time after they left and eventually we got up and took long showers, trying to feel clean. I looked out the window later that afternoon and noticed that, for the first time in days, it had stopped raining.

We never told anybody back home about our rape and to this day my cousin and I are best friends and occasional lovers.

-This is my first story and I would love any criticisms or advice that anybody could give me. Thanks for reading. Love- LilSkoolGirl

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Under the Sea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds