• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Undone
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Undone

He drew away from me, his hard cock leaving my body, and turned me around toward the bed again. He took my face in his hands and kissed me softly, breathing fast.

I moaned his name, clinging to him, still reeling in my pleasure. "That felt so fucking good," I said in the middle of a huge sigh.

He grinned and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me tight.

"I could tell," he said. He kissed me again. "I think the whole county could tell. You were so loud."

"I was?" Embarrassment made me flush, but he reached down and clutched my ass cheeks, pulling me tighter to him and his grin widened.

"Mmm, you sure were."

He kissed me again, ran his hands over my hips and pressed against me until I felt the edge of the bed against my thighs. I reached back to find the bed's surface with my hands and lowered my backside, our mouths parting wetly. He watched me for a second as I slid my hips back, reclined, and drew my legs up. I laid them lightly on his waist, my thighs making a diamond frame around his bobbing cock and my waiting pussy.

He took my feet in his hands and extended his arms out, spreading me wide for his eyes. I pushed myself closer to the edge again, closer to his cock, my eyes locked on the rounded end that bobbed slightly toward me.

"Take me inside," he said in a low voice.

I lifted my torso enough to extend my hand, grasping his cock, smearing the precum to coat the head, and angled him to penetrate me. I found myself biting my lip in anticipation as I brought the tip of his cock to my body. I felt him tense and I let go, giving him control, letting my hand slide away and my back fall to the surface of the bed again. I watched his face as he pressed himself forward, eyes unmoving as my body softened and spread, giving him access once again to the depths of my vagina.

I ran my hands over my breasts, pleasure and contentment warming me, and watched Nick's expression change subtly as he began to plunge himself deep, draw back, plunge deep again. His brow darkened, his jaw muscles tightened, and the grip he had on my ankles became almost painful, the tendons of my legs stretched to their limit as he held my legs wide.

I inched forward a little more and he groaned, pulling my legs toward him and crossing them into an X across his chest. We both groaned then as my pussy narrowed, my clit and his cock both squeezed in a tight hold. He thrust into me a few times, though he wasn't able to get much depth, the tight hold my pussy had on his cock made him moan, his head dropping heavily as he cursed under his breath.

"Oh my God, that's fucking incredible Sofia." His voice was soft, but full of lusty passion.

He uncrossed my legs, stretching them wide again and my hips slipped forward a little, my ass just past the edge of the bed. I hung onto the bedspread, bracing myself, and he began to thrust deep again—once, twice, deep and hard, and then he closed my legs again, reaching for my hips, lifting them from the bed's surface.

I grunted as he filled me, going deeper still, and he began to thrust faster and faster. I put my feet over his shoulders, my legs straight, clung to the edge of the bed, and felt him lift me, pulling me toward him, his own body bending so that he was fucking into me with the bed bouncing back at him, helping him hit harder with each forward thrust.

His eyes flashed to mine, wild and wide.

"You've got a perfect body, Sofia. So sexy...so fucking sexy."

He was panting as he continued to thrust.

"The way your pussy grabs at my cock—" He glanced down at where he was sliding in and out of me and groaned. "The way your inner lips flare around my shaft when I pull out—fuck, that's sexy."

He swore, pulling me even further from the bed, and the next two seconds were a blur of motion as he drew himself out suddenly, grabbed my legs, straightened them, rolled me onto my stomach, moved between my spread thighs, and with his hands tight on my knees, thrust himself deep once more.

There was a mutual exclamation of "Fuck!" as he landed deep inside me, and then I had to clutch the bedspread tightly to stay in place as he rocked back and forth, holding my legs as he filled me in a steady rhythm.

I turned to look over my shoulder and felt a thrill run down my spine at the look on his face, his obvious lust. He was watching his cock move in and out of me, and it thrilled me to see how mesmerized he was. He saw me looking, and stopped, panting hard, clearly very close to his orgasm.

He bent, lowering my legs until I was standing, my ass tilted upward. He ran his hands over my hips and ass and started to move again. I braced myself once more, pushing against the bed with my torso, and strained my neck to watch as he returned his eyes to the motion of his cock. I watched him press the flesh of my ass apart, heard him groan, and then felt his fingers dig in, grasping me tight as his pace grew quicker and quicker.

The sight of his face, of knowing what was about to happen, made me shiver. I pushed back against him, wanting him to reach his peak, and he responded with a throaty exclamation, curling his fingers deeper into the muscles of my ass.

"Yes," he said. "Push your ass back against me. Give me your pussy, Sofia."

I squealed at his sudden expressive need, and pressed myself further back, lowering my chest to the bed again.

"Oh fuck," he cried out. "Your ass is so fucking sexy."

I felt his hands shift, adjusting their grasp on my ass, and then pressure at my asshole, making me startle and turn my head back to look. His eyes were wilder than ever, his face was red, his chest glistening with sweat, and he was pressing a thumb on either side of my anus as he fucked me. I had a second of panic, but he groaned and the next thrust of his hips made me jump and grab the bed to keep from being pushed back onto its surface.

"Sofia..." he panted. "Fuck! You're so goddamned...so fucking..."

He held me tight, not pushing so hard now, but thrusting steadily, his thumbs still pressing against my asshole, massaging it, and I was surprised to find it arousing—I could feel a pleasant warmth building deep inside me again.

"I'm gonna come, baby." His voice grew more and more tortured as his orgasm built to its peak. "Your perfect pussy...Sofia...oh God."

He thrust roughly once and groaned, holding himself deep for a second before his head dropped, he gulped down a breath, groaned again, and his hips moved wildly a few times.

"Sofia...Sofia," he moaned. "I'm—"

He never finished his sentence. He didn't need to—I felt him come, felt his cock jump as he shot his cum inside me. He murmured nonsensically for a full minute, hands moving to clutch my hips and pull me back against him, while he pulsed and throbbed, emptying himself.

When he finally stopped panting so fast and pulled himself out of me, he leaned over me, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me down onto the bed.

"Sofia," he breathed, exaggerating every syllable. "God, that was incredible. You were—you are—incredible."

We both lay back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling for a moment while his breathing slowed. He rolled toward me and sat up on an elbow and kissed me softly for a few minutes. He ran his eyes up and down my body then let his hand follow, grazing my skin with his fingertips. I could feel my arousal flare up; when he leaned to kiss me it surged, and I kissed him back with more passion than he was expecting. He drew back, surprised.

"Oh really?" he said, a smile creeping across his face. He brought his hand to my breast and stroked it teasingly, watching my face. With his eyes on me, I couldn't help but respond. My eyes fluttered closed and when I opened them, his smile had grown even wider.

"Mmm, Sofia. You have some more surprises for me?"

He kept his hand on my breast, my nipple beneath his fingertips, and kissed me again, slowly and deeply until I was moaning into his open mouth once more.

I looked at him, my pussy aching from having been fucked so many ways, but aching too with a longing for more, and the events of the past couple of hours flooded my memory, shocking and thrilling me. I'd undressed for him. I'd sucked his cock. I'd begged him to fuck me. That had been me.

I thought of my face in the mirror, the lust I felt as he'd thrust into me, the look in his eyes of desire and pleasure. I'd loved it—everything we did, everything we said. And I loved knowing I'd wanted it as much as he had.

"I'm sure there's a mirror in the bathroom," I said. "Let's go see."

He blinked, confused for a half second, and then his grin returned, stretching his whole handsome face.

"Oh yes," he said through his grin. "Yes, let's go see."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Undone
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds