• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Unexpected
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Unexpected

"Jen, this can't go on like this. It's all fun and good and everything, but we can't do this forever. You'll have to find someone else eventually, and I'll eventually have to get off my ass and find a girl to go out with."

"Um, wait until we tell our parents, okay? I think you'll be more receptive after that." There was something she didn't want to say, but knew if she didn't, she might lose him completely at this critical juncture. "If you still don't want to, I'll understand, and even help you get Karla. Don't kid me, bro, I know you've been after her for awhile, and I know why she won't be what you want her to be."

Hearing the name of his best friend felt so odd now, after the past few minutes of fucking his sister. "Well, I'll tell you what, sis, that was some really good pussy, and can't say I don't want more. You're sure mom and dad won't mind?"

"Why should they?" was the cryptic response. "I love you, Tim, and I mean that, not as your sister, though I do love you that way too. I love you like a woman loves a man, like a lover."

With the sudden change in his evening, he hadn't even really thought of her words too much, not the ones that mattered most, but now he could. And to his surprise, Tim found he felt the same way, maybe even always did. It never occurred to him just how alike his sister and his best friend really were, or how he almost completely respected Jenny's privacy, never bothering to try to catch peeks at her even at the stage when he begun to get really interested in girls. He decided to tell her this, even explaining maybe he did love her like she loved him.

As soon as they could, now both completely naked, they went at it again, testing different positions, exploring new possibilities together. Finally, around midnight, they collapsed together in Tim's bed, cuddling together under the sheets. They slept an hour before the sound of the their father clearing his throat, giving off a warm smile as the two woke up slowly. Jenny, the first awake, just smiled up to her father before starting to drift off again. When Tim finally woke up to realize just who stood over the bed, he just froze in fear.

"Da-dad..." he stammered at a loss for words.

But his father just looked at him, patting him on the shoulder. "Just go back to sleep, it looks like both of you could use it after the night you've probably had. We'll all talk about this in the morning, if you still think you want to." Without saying anything more, he just strode out of the room, turning off the lights and closing the door as he went.

* * * * *

The next morning, after a long time just slowly playing with each other and finally making love to each other, Tim and Jenny got out of bed, famished from the previous night's activities and their morning session. Their parents sat at the kitchen table holding hands, not saying a word as they both read parts of the morning paper. Looking up from the front page, their mother, an older version of Jenny, showing that the daughter would age more than gracefully over the years ahead, just smiled and said, "Well, good morning, love birds. Thought you'd spend all day up there."

The two released their own hands from each other, as Jenny, clad in only her t-shirt again, hugged both the older adults and kissed them both on the cheek with a cheerful, "Good morning." Tim, wearing a black t-shirt with some band's name on it and a pair of plaid boxers, set out to make breakfast, but seeing leftovers from several days ago still in the fridge, he set out to reheating the steak and potatoes up in the microwave. When it finally beeped, his hands pulled out the steaming plate, moving with utensils set on the plate, to the only free chair at the table, Jenny occupying another, her feet pulled off the cool linoleum floor.

"You still want to talk about it, Tim?" his father spoke up, not looking up from the business section.

Tim shoved a piece of steak into his mouth, chewing rapidly and swallowing before answering. "Figured you'd want to say something, considering."

"Considering you're brother and sister, probably should talk a little about this, put out all the information to you kids." The section of the paper folded up and sitting by his coffee, their father looked at them, somewhat serious but not stern. It was a good sign, since if anyone had done something wrong, his face got tight and clenched, really stern. "You two are siblings, which means, by the laws, you can't get married or anything like that, but their are...ways around that if you two decide to go that far. But sex, its not just wrong legally, it's morally wrong, so people believe."

"What your dad's trying to say is, we want you to make your own choice about this, and we'll support you one way or the other. The important thing is to know just what you both want and understand the consequences." Pausing, their mother looked over them both for a few minutes each. "Tim, I did tell Jenny something yesterday, and it may come as a shock to you. We can't forbid this, because we'd both be hypocrites. You see, we're not just husband and wife, we're like you two, brother and sister."

It took a few minutes for the information to sink in to Tim's brain, but suddenly, he felt completely alright about the night before, and about continuing on with his sister. They all talked at length for a long time, but finally, they all got up and went about their morning business.

Almost immediately, things changed in the house. For one, Tim and Jenny, after only a few more days of sleeping together, decided to share the same room, a decision their parents accepted happily, even helping to arrange both rooms for their kids, turning Jenny's into a study for them both and Tim's room into their bedroom. The bed, a full-sized, was big enough for the time, but their parents went out and bought them a larger bed months later.

As for Karla, she remained Tim's best friend, next to Jenny, but didn't quite understand when he stopped having sex with her. He only told her if she didn't want to be more than friends, he didn't want to sleep with her anymore. Of course, she did agree, but never did she suspect the real reason.

* * * * *

I'm pregnant, kept echoing through Tim's mind, playing out as they lay together, Jenny on her side facing away from him. It'd been an hour since she told him, only she remained silent, refusing to answer his question. He tried to hold her, but she pulled away, shirking his touch as if suddenly repulsed by it.

"Hun, I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing, but what do you expect me to say?" he said finally in exasperation. "You out of the blue say you're pregnant and, god, we're not even out of school yet. I've got at least three years left of college, and you've got another year yourself before, before, you go off to med school."

Turning her head, a hurt glare shot at him. "So you don't want me to have this baby?"

"Not once did I say that," he responded with a softness, putting his arm around her waist. "It just came as a shock, the timing and everything."

Her head turned back around, laying on the pillow as tears started to streak down from her eyes. "I didn't mean for this to happen. But, I don't care, I want this baby." With her hand covering his, she moved it over her stomach, laying it there. "This is our baby, and I can feel it already."

"We'll need to talk to mom and dad, you know. They'll want to know about it, about the baby." He kissed the back of her neck, soothing her with the loving kiss. "We'll do it in the morning, ok, baby?"

"Good. Hold me?"

He got right back behind her, pressing his body against her back and snuggling up against her, holding her tight. Soon, after the affirmations of their love, they fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Unexpected
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds