Unexpected Events Ch. 13

Josh then walked towards me on the bed and spread open my legs again. I then said, "Josh please stop this!"

Josh said, "I am not going to give up on this opportunity."

Josh then reached over opened his nightstand and put on a condom. Josh then returned to where I was on the edge of the bed and spread open my legs, Josh returned to kissing me. Josh had one hand on my back and the other on my face while we were kissing. I started to feel my body betraying me as I kept moving my hips feeling his dick move against my vagina. Josh then stopped kissing me and pushed me back on the bed. 


Josh then kneeled down on the side of the bed and removed my thong and started to kiss my inner thighs working his way to my vagina. I then felt Josh start to lick my vagina. I took my hands and placed them on the back of his head and pulled him into me. Josh I could feel stuck his whole tongue in my vagina.

I then started to move my hips and really push into his face. Josh then started to twirl my clit around with his tongue and this really made me push his head into me and me arch my back and hump his face.

I let out a, "Hmm, Aww."

Josh then stopped and pulled me up to him and started to kiss me. I could taste my vagina from kissing him and I didn't like it that much.

Josh then took one of his hands and lined up his dick to my vagina and slowly pushed into me. I rocked my hips back and forth allowing myself to take his whole dick. Once Josh was all the way in me he held his dick there and kissed me.

Josh then said, "I have wanted to do this forever."

I mustered up enough energy to say, "Josh please this isn't right."

Josh knew that he had me right where he wanted me. Josh then started to pull out and then push into me. Josh then could feel my vagina completely accept his dick and he started slamming into me.

I said, "Oh, Yes, Hmmm."

Josh kept going harder and harder picking up more speed every time. I sat there moving my hips matching his pace.

I once again said, "Hmmm, Yes, Awww."

Josh then stopped and I kept moving my hips moving my vagina up and down his shaft.

Josh said, "Damn you are good."

I placed both of my hands behind me on the bed and picked my self up a little bit and started to really push into his dick. I started moving my hips watching his dick slide in and out of my vagina faster and faster.

I then let out another, "Ugh, Yes."

Josh then pulled all the way out of my and climbed onto the bed and laid on his back. I then swung my leg over him and positioned my vagina over his dick and slowly slid it into me. I then went down and gave him a kiss.

While we were kissing I started moving my hips forward and back having his dick slide into me farther and faster. We stopped kissing and Josh started to thrust into me.

When he pushed all the way into me I had to scream out, "Oh, Fuck, Yes!"

I then sat straight up on him and started to bounce up and down on his dick.

I said, "Hmmm, Yes, Uh, Yes."

I started going faster and faster and my boobs started to sway up and down. I took my hands and pinched my nipples as I was bouncing up and down on his dick.

Josh then said, "Yeah ride my dick, Oh, Yes."

I kept bouncing up and down on him hearing our bodies smack together. Every time our bodies would smack together my butt cheeks would jiggle. The bed started to shake I was moving up and down so fast.

I continued moaning, "Hmm, Yes, Hmm."

My head was tilted up looking at the ceiling as I continued bouncing up and down on his dick taking every inch inside of me.

I then slowed to a stop and I leaned down and started to kiss Josh. After a couple kisses, I reached back with both of my hands and spread open my butt cheeks and Josh started to pound me.

I sat there not moving just taking the pounding he was giving me. I started to moan again, "Uh, Yes, Josh, Hmm."

Josh said, "Oh you like that?"


I said, "Yes, Harder, Uh, Yes."

I then let go of my butt cheeks and placed my hands on Josh's face and started to kiss him. Josh was an amazing kisser and knew just how to kiss a girl. Our kisses didn't last very long as I started to moan again.

Josh kept pounding me as I said, "Hmm, Fuck, Me."

Josh soon let up and stopped, I sat there for a minute catching me breath. I then rolled off of Josh and laid there on my back with my legs spread open a little bit. Josh then got off the bed and pulled me by my legs to the side of the bed. Josh then sat me up by my back and spread open my legs and walked in between them again and started to kiss me.

Josh then slowly inserted his dick back into me but this time picked me up off the bed and was holding me. Both of Josh's hands were on my butt and my arms were wrapped around his neck. Josh slowly started to move his hips back and forth making his dick slide in and out of me.

I had never been in this position before but it felt incredible. Josh started to really slam into me and his dick was touching places inside me that I only felt with Kyle and Mike.


This made me moan again, "Hmm, Fuck, Yes, Hmm."

Josh thrusted into me hard and held it there. I yelled out, "Oh, Fuck!"

Josh then went in for a kiss and while we were kissing we both started exchanging tongues back and forth.

Josh then sat me back down on the bed, His dick never came out of my vagina. I then spread open my legs and placed my hands behind me on the bed and started to move my hips onto his dick again.

I moaned again, "Hmm, Yes, Oh, Yes."

Josh thrusted in a couple more times then pulled his dick all the way out. Josh then pulled me off the bed and turned me around and pushed my head onto the bed. I was standing on the ground with my butt facing Josh.

Josh then took one of his hands and spread open my butt cheek. Josh then said, "Wow you have juices dripping out of you."

Josh knew at this time that my body was enjoying the pleasure that he was giving me.

Josh then lined up his dick and slowly pushed back into me. I took both of my hands and placed them on the bed and pushed myself up. Josh then grabbed my hips and started pulling me to him. I felt his dick inside me sliding further into me the more he pulled and pushed into me.

I moaned again, "Hmm, Yes."

Josh didn't waste any time and started to slam into me faster and harder. I looked back at him over my shoulder while biting my lower lip and said, "Uh, Yes, Hmm."

I then collapsed on the bed and put my mouth in the blankets. Josh then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

I then took my hands and started to pinch my nipples again and squeeze my boobs. Josh started to slow down a little bit so I started to move my hips in a clockwise motion taking his dick how I wanted it.

I moaned again, "Yes, Uh, Hmm."

Josh then let go of my hair and my face it the blankets on the bed again. Josh then took one hand and placed it on my clit and started to rub it in circles.

This made me let a, "Yes, Right there, Oh, Yes."

Josh returned to pounding me as he was rubbing my clit.

I just kept moaning more and more, "Hmm, Yes, Yes."

Josh kept going faster and faster. I started to feel my body tense up.

I said, "Hmm, Yes, Don't Stop, Yes."

Josh thrusted into me deep and held it there and stopped rubbing my clit at the same time. Josh held his dick far inside me for a couple of minutes then returned to rubbing my clit and pounding me.

Josh was punishing my vagina every way he knew how and my body kept wanting more even though my brain kept saying no.

Josh then thrusted into me as far as he could and held his dick there but kept rubbing my clit as fast as he could.

I screamed out, "Yes, Oh, My, God, Hmm, Yes."

My legs started to shake and become weak. I looked back over my shoulders at Josh and He had a huge smile on his face.

Josh said, "Wow I think you just came."

I then looked away from him since I was hoping he didn't notice that I juts came. Josh then removed his hand from my clit and placed it back on my hips and started to pound me again.

My vagina was really sensitive since I had just came so everything felt twice as good now. I started to moan again once he started to get into it.

I let out, "Fuck, Yes, Hmm."

Josh soon joined in, "Oh, Yes, Kelsey."

I started to move my hips in a clockwise motion again taking full control.

Josh said, "Oh, Yes."

I started to go faster and push into him deeper. Josh kept saying, "Oh, Kelsey, Yes!"

I kept moving my hips in a clockwise motion and pushed into him every couple of times.

I then heard josh say, "Kelsey, Uh, Yes."

I then could feel Josh pull me onto him as far as I could go and then hold it there while saying, "Fuck yes, Oh, My, Yes!"

I then could feel him pulsating inside of me and I felt a little bit of a warm liquid as well. I looked over my shoulders back at Josh who was smiling.

I then said, "You had a condom on right?"

Josh then said, "I took it off once we started doing doggy style."

After Josh said that he pushed deeper into me. I tried to pull away from him but my legs were pinned against the bed and josh was behind me so I couldn't move.

I then said, "You are a fucking ass hole."

Josh said, "I am sorry but it feels so much better."

I looked over my shoulders back at him again as he was still inside me and said, "You are a fucking asshole you forced this on me and then you still have the nerve to take the condom off!"

Josh said, "I've wanted you for years and I wanted to feel you without a condom on I am sorry that I came inside of you."

Josh continued, "I will take you to get Plan B if you want."

I said, "I just cant believe this."

Josh once he was finished emptying himself inside me pulled out of me and walked to the bathroom to wipe himself off. I stood there with my head on the bed still and legs still spread open a little bit. I could feel Josh's cum leaking out of me and running down my legs. I then picked myself up and walked to the bathroom while holding my hands under my vagina catching anything that leaked out. I went and sat on the toilet and went pee. I then used some toilet paper to clean myself up. I then looked at myself in the mirror and tried my best to clean up my mascara and brush my hair with my hands.


Once I was cleaned up I walked out to the bedroom and started to get dressed. I put on my bra first then my thong and shirts and pants. After I got dressed I sat on the bed and calmed down a little bit and still couldn't believe what just happened. I sat there and watched Josh finished cleaning up and getting dressed.

I then got off the bed and walked over to where he was by his dresser and said, "Thank you that was great."

Josh said, "See I knew you would enjoy it, Plus I finally had my fantasy come true."

I then said, "Well, It helped that I actually had an orgasm, I haven't had one in a while."

Josh said, "That makes sense as to why your orgasm was so great this time."


Josh then grabbed my butt with both his hands and pulled me into him and started to kiss me. I for some reason felt the need to kiss him back. After a couple minutes of kissing, I walked out of the room and went back to the couch where Chris and Derek were still passed out.

Melissa was still there awake and said to me, "Well did you enjoy it?"

I said, "What are you talking about?"

Melissa said, "Oh come on, I heard the whole thing."

I said, "Really?"

Melissa said, "Yeah you aren't the most quiet person."

With that I started to blush and Melissa could tell. Melissa then said, "Well did you?"

I said, "Yeah it was better than I expected."

Melissa said, "Yeah I kinda thought the same thing."

I said, "Wait you have hooked up with Josh also?"

Melissa said, "Yeah when Derek and Josh first met and we came over here for a football game one day Josh did the same thing to me."

I couldn't believe what Melissa was telling me. I just wanted to get out of there and go home as I felt so bad for doing this to Chris again.

Josh then started to walk down the stairs and came and sat on the couch by Derek. Josh then said, "Well this has been a really great evening."

Melissa then said, "Josh you are a pig I hope you feel bad for making her cheat on her husband."

Josh said, "No I know she enjoyed it."

Josh then looked over at me and smiled. I then nudged Chris and said, "Babe lets go."

Chris woke up and rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. Chris then said, "Are we leaving?"

I said, "Yes."

Chris then got off the couch and walked over to Josh and said, "Thank you for having us over."

Josh said, "Not a problem at all."

They both gave each other high fives and with that we gathered our stuff and walked out of the house and got in our car. I drove since Chris was really tired and drunk. We got home and went inside.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds