• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Unexpected Hall Pass - Reacquainted

Unexpected Hall Pass - Reacquainted

1234

*I may have bent this statement according to the trade's description act. Read on to see why.

This work has been written by INKENT and published solely on the Literotica platform. I have no issues with re-writes if someone fancy's it or extending the tale, but please let me know if you see this crop up on any other platform. I'm sure that any other author on here would appreciate the same courtesy too.

Be warned, this story is about people having extra marital sex, knowingly, and enjoying it. If that eats you up, there's plenty of other new material released today that may be more to your liking. Whatever you chose to read, happy reading, just remember that the majority of us authors write simply for fun.

It can be read as a standalone story, this goes back to my first works on Lit published in in 2012 and picks up from where it finished. Those two works were simply embellished accounts of what actually happened, possibly. Hello Mr. 106, I know you follow my works 😊 .

I have just returned from the scene of those crimes, Gran Canaria. Whilst out there I thought it would be fun to revisit those early works, but my life has shifted on a long way from those early days. I have two stories to put together from this recent trip. One, it was an unbelievable insight to look at the world as described in this story, through someone's naive eyes. It'll be a fun write for me later this year.

Unlike the originals, this third part contains fictional characters, but the places are quite real. If you know them, just skip their descriptions.

It has been edited initially by Ms. Goog. Docs followed by a look at by Mr. MS Word. Any cock ups are mine, Please, believe me I try my hardest to iron them out!

Unexpected Hall Pass - Reacquainted

It was twelve years since I'd been here. This time, however, it was quite different. My wife, sorry ex-wife, had three life changing days the last time I was here. Two were massive highs, for both of us. On the first day, I granted her a Hall Pass, she didn't ask for it but I could see she had the serous hots for a guy in our hotel, it was like lust at first sight. I'm not sure if it was the relaxed vibe, but I suggested it, we had never done anything like it before, and there was no plan to do it again. The next, and final high, was sharing her with the same man. It was certainly like nothing we had either experienced, the next morning there was no shame, we both felt more connected than at any other point in our relationship. When we had a chat over breakfast, she said it was a special moment we would share in our minds together, until death us do part.

Day three? Day three, the one that ultimately lit the fuse that killed our marriage. But let's not dwell on the past. That's behind me. I closed the sad chapter, then filed the book on a dusty shelf in my memory. I moved on, finally meeting the woman for me.

I've now been married to Zoe for five years. She's a couple of years younger than me and one hot red head. The first second I saw her, I had to do her up the rear end. No, you dirty buggers, not that rear end, I saw her red hair and captivating green eyes in her rear-view mirror of her car and promptly ran into the back of it as we were stop-starting in the morning rush hour traffic.

We pulled over by the curb, her door swung open and she stepped briskly from the car. What are red heads renown for? Their fiery personalities. She drew a deep breath, ready to start spitting fire at me, but I beat her to it. I raised my hands in mock surrender, and quenched the flames before they were even fired my way.

"I'm sorry, my fault entirely, I'll happily pay for any damages and cover any cost for any reasonable amount of inconvenience this may have caused you."

This stopped her in her tracks, the angry face softened as we both walked to see what damage was visible. Our visual inspection revealed two cracked number plates but I insisted she take her car to a reputable car repair agent, to ensure that no unseen damage had been done. I doubted there would be, we collided at a speed a pensioner walking with a zimmer frame would barely achieve.

Her face softened some more before some words tumbled from what I considered seriously kissable lips. And those eyes, they were simply emerald-coloured black holes that felt like they could draw every single surrounding atom into them.

"Thank you for taking the blame, the last time this happened, he was a proper arse about it, was more bothered that it may have scratched his Porche. Let's just say my brother most definitely found some unseen damage to my car when I took it to his garage."

And there it was, a wink and a smile at her little confession.

"We need to exchange numbers so I can let you know the cost."

I unlocked my phone and passed it to her so she could add it herself to my contacts. She passed it back and I called her number, hearing it ring, so I knew she had mine. She took a picture of her number plate, the front of our cars, then a photo of me. I looked at her, bemused.

"Sorry, I should have asked before I took your photograph, it's in case you try and worm out of paying."

"It's Tuesday, do you think you'd have an estimate by Saturday?"

She nodded as I typed away busily on my phone.

"Good, if you can get a copy and give it to me, say eight pm?"

"Eight pm! You've got a bit of a cheek, I might be going out somewhere!"

"Actually, I'm gambling that you are. I've just booked a table for two at Porcellipo's in Canterbury for that time. I've never known a woman turn down a quality Italian restaurant. Consider it an apology outside of any financial reimbursement."

She was smiling now.

"My husband may not be amused if I go out to dinner with a strange man."

"Then I'll change it to a booking for three people."

"Why an earth would you do that?"

"I can ask him how he must feel everyday being the luckiest man on the planet waking up to such a beautiful woman as you."

I started to re-open the OpenTable App to change the booking and her hand touched mine, she looked at me with a faux frown slowly shaking her head.

"No, a table for two is fine, thanks. Don't stand me up, I know a great dish to cook up men's balls with!"

I raised my eyes at her comment as she turned and got back into her car. She flashed me those green eyes in her rear-view mirror, shook her head and drove off. If I wasn't mistaken, I would say she was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

On the Saturday night, we hit it off, big time. Like me, she was divorced, she told me her husband had moved on with somebody else. With no kids, a rented home it was an easy split so they had parted ways. She said it hurt, but not as much as she had expected, all things considered. I thought it was a strange comment, and filed it away should we go beyond this dinner date. Of course we did, in eighteen months we tied the knot in a simple wedding ceremony.

As our relationship grew, so did the personal knowledge we shared about our lives. Zoe was, in not too fine a word, the most amazing woman on the planet. If there was a tick sheet that would have come with her regarding a score, everything would be straight A's.

Hot body, beautiful face, the red hair, green eyes, killer dress sense, intelligent, witty, kind, compassionate, ability to cook to name but a few. Yes, I've left something out. Sex. That's not an A, that's a triple A, with a cherry on top. My ex-wife, before she fell, would have given Zoe a good run for the money in the bedroom department, but, in a photo finish, Zoe would pip her at the post. C'mon what were you expecting, she is my wife!

A few months into our relationship, after a night of a fine meal, a few drinks, great band, sexy dancing and a healthy session of sex we snuggled up post coitus, slightly drunk heading towards a well-deserved bout of sleep. Then Zoe threw it out there, how she ended up divorced.

Through school she had a best friend Leigh and they were like sisters. They went out with two of the guys during their teens whilst at school, before Zoe dumped Gary when they went to college. Within weeks Leigh dumped Ben. Then things took a strange turn a few months later, Zoe was going out with Ben, and, well you've already guessed. Leigh was going out with Gary. It wasn't long before both couples married.

Things progressed and each couple were married, all remained close friends and did plenty together. But that's where the trouble started. They rented a villa in Ibiza, the clubbing party destination for young Europeans. The sun was hot, plenty of flesh was on display, and the night club scene wild. Aided by a copious quantity of cocktails, it all spilled over one night in their rented villa and they swapped partners, for old times' sake. The problem was Leigh and Ben realised they had made a big mistake; they had each married the wrong person.

Despite trying to play it down the next day, the die had been cast. The partner swapping continued until Zoe stopped it, then the secret liaisons started until after a couple of months, they were in plain sight. The looks, the flirting, the light touches, then there was catching them in the marital bed. Zoe and Ben's bed. It was over, in reality all four knew it was coming, it was just nobody was brave enough to call it out until was spelled out so graphically.

So that explained her comment when we first met about the end of her relationship hurting, but not much. The next revelation was the shock though. She admitted she had enjoyed the swap. Not that it was rekindling anything from the past but simply the act of enjoying sex with someone other than your partner. She confessed that in one session they were all in the same room, on the same bed and she sampled things that a normal couple can't do together. When I asked her what it was, she turned all coy and said we'd discuss that, another day.

I opened up and told her my tale in depth, she had previously heard a very condensed version. I told her about being on holiday, about my wife taking a fancy to a single guy in room 106 and I granted her a two-hour Hall Pass. That piqued her interest. I then filled her in with in what happened later, how my ex-wife took to a threesome like a duck takes to water, and I told her how I enjoyed the liaison as much as she had.

She rolled onto her side, her inquisitive green eyes burning into me, wanting to know more;

"You told me she left you for someone else, what happened, did she end up falling for this guy? You must have both been comfortable in your marriage to take the steps you did in the first place, what went wrong?"

I continued to tell her the tale.

"And we were, the following morning we realised we had enjoyed what had happened. True not everybody's cup of tea, but it suited us. We were laying around the pool, relaxing, wondering where this was going to take us, when two women walked past us, at a guess late teens, and we overheard a snippy comment between them.

I can remember the words to the letter;

'That's the fat slag that was in the room next door with two blokes last night, no fucking morals.'

I continued;

"My ex, Cherie, burst into tears and went straight back to the room. She stood looking at herself, critiquing her body. There was nothing wrong with it, she was curves and bumps where you want them, plus lean where it matters. With tears streaming down her face, she looked at me and asked the question that, from that point forward, she took my answer as a simple lie, and after that could never accept I was telling the truth."

I remember saying; 'Baby, you're not fat, trust me, you're perfect.'

"She smiled but it was simply a façade to hide the damage that had been done by the comment. No woman wants to hear somebody call them fat, especially another woman. From that moment onwards, it snowballed, until she became skin and bones and I couldn't stop it from happening."

"At dinner that evening she put on a brave face, said she wasn't going to let the comment hurt her, so she piled her plate high with food then steamed through it. As soon as she finished, she then excused herself for fifteen minutes and went to the ladies loo. I didn't have a clue, she was making herself sick, emptying everything from her stomach she'd eaten. What we didn't know, it was the start of Bulimia, a mental affliction triggered by the comment, that caused her to binge eat, then make herself sick."

"It took a few weeks before I caught her being sick, then a further week to figure out it was self-inflicted. As her weight plummeted I made her go to the doctors, and she blamed it on a stomach bug. Another few weeks passed then a friend sent me a link to an illness, I then understood what was going on."

"Lots of tears, even though she'd shed pounds, and now looked way too thin for her frame, she cried and said she was fat. I asked her to show me, she stripped and stood looking at herself naked in our bedroom mirror. I had a photograph of her in a bikini from our recent holiday. She shook her head in denial, all she could see was a fat ugly woman. It didn't make sense, if felt as if we were each seeing a different image in that mirror."

I explained how it continued in this decent of despair until I used, what I thought, would shake her out of this downward spiral. I threatened to leave her, if she didn't seek professional help. All that achieved, was to put a noose around the neck of our marriage, it just needed the lever pulled to let it drop and kill it off, and that happened less than six months later.

She resented my attempt at blackmailing her to do something, she couldn't see it was breaking my heart to watch a beautiful woman become a walking skeleton. I loved her, I would have traded our mental states to suffer on her behalf, but there are things that the laws of nature don't allow. My heart was breaking, if this was, let's say a one-off fall from grace somehow, such as a one-night stand, even an affair, I would be able to figure out what I needed to do in order to win my wife back, if that was the steps I wanted to follow. With this I was lost, it needed others to help and then along came the hangman. His name was Paul.

Our lives degenerated until I came home from work to find a skeletal being that was once my wife sitting on the sofa, looking apprehensive and fidgety. Sitting next to her, clutching her hand was Paul, the guy that ran her self-help group for Bulimia sufferers. After a tearful conversation, she left with Paul. The lever had been pulled, our marriage dropped and the noose around it killed it off that day. Life moved on quickly from there, everything split, then divorced.

So that's where we were in our lives, we had no secrets, Zoe and myself were at ease with our honesty, both from broken relationships, and took it that we were just unlucky in love, at those particular time in our lives.

Other than loving me, there was something else Zoe loved to do. Competitions. Magazines, TV, online if you could enter for free or for a nominal fee, she was in. She'd won a few too, at eighteen she won a car, which was the catalyst that spurred her on. It came as a shock one Saturday morning when she said she'd won an all-inclusive holiday to Maspalomas in Gran Canaria, the very place where my marriage had previously faltered. Luckily it wasn't the same hotel, I think it would be hard to block the painful memory.

We were in the Riu Palace, an opulent hotel sitting on the edge of the dunes that look like they've been lifted straight from the Sahara Desert. Zoe had done some research, and picked out some sections that were nudist beaches. We had previously gone naked on some secluded Crete beaches, so the idea of naked sunbathing wasn't an issue. On the first full day we took our towels, a little cash and some sunscreen, then headed off towards a naturist beach.

Over the three miles of beach that spans between Playa Del Ingles and Maspalomas are sunbeds for hire, strategically sited by small huts serving food and drink. Just over seven euros later, we were naked, oiled up holding hands as we lazed on sunbeds listening to the sound of the waves breaking along the beach.

There were probably a couple of hundred people there, mainly couples, and it wasn't uncommon to see small groups of people congregating together, drinking, laughing and enjoying the freedom of being naked with nobody giving a damn about it.

About an hour later a couple a similar age to us, Tiff and Ray, took the two sunbeds next to us. He had a body that screamed keep fit fan, we later found out that he was a lover of outdoor sports from climbing to windsurfing. She was a blonde bombshell, petite in an Amy Whitehouse way. I couldn't take my eyes from her, the pierced nipples poked out from her firm pointy tits, her flat tummy and the odd peep of piercings down below. Her body was a canvas with a series of stunning tattoos that she and Zoe sat chatting about and discussing them in detail. One thing I did notice, there were many a glance over our way. It was understandable, although the two women were chalk and cheese to look at, they were the hottest women on that section of beach.

As we settled, we became comfortable with each other's company, and spoke candidly about ourselves. They had married early twenties and still felt the same love for each other now as to the early days of their relationship, which was now fairly liberal. The conversation delved deeper into all our lives and we explained how we'd met, and the relationships we came from. We didn't discuss the fine detail about sexual elements of our previous relationships, but they got the drift we hadn't exactly been monogamous. As I told them my tale, I thought I saw a brief meeting of their eyes, but nothing was said.

We discussed where we were staying, they were in a place called Venus Star, an adult themed resort. When we asked how adult, the response was triple X adult. When they told us they didn't bat an eyelid, or hint at any shame, but it certainly raised our eyebrows.

For the next couple of hours we drank, chatted, sunbathed and swam in the sea, larking about in the waves as they rolled up onto the beach. At one point a wave had a fair bit more swell and force behind it, picking up a surprised Tiff, who suddenly crashed out of the wave at me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I caught her and her lips were suddenly locked on mine in a very salty, no holds barred kiss for seconds, before the next wave took us both over. As we tumbled through the surf, her dainty hands were gripping my rock-hard cock before we ended up on our arses in the water killing ourselves in laughter.

As we picked ourselves up, I could see that Zoe and Ray were out further and not affected by the waves. What I did notice was Ray was affected by her beauty and they were locked in a passionate kiss and embrace for several seconds. When they broke away, Zoe looked at me smiling then dived under the water, swiftly followed by Ray. Moments later I felt hands on my hips as Zoe pulled on me as she broke the surface of the water pulling herself up to stand against me. As she looked into my eyes, I was sure she was no more than a sexy siren of the sea. We all returned to our sunbeds and started to dry off and get ready to return to our hotels.

It was because they felt we were happy in our relationship, they suggested we join them later in the evening at a bar, and yes, it was a swinger's bar. The girls exchanged phone numbers and said we'd let them know, but Zoe's face said it all when she glanced at me. We were going.

As we walked back to the hotel, we both admitted it had been an enjoyable, and somewhat surprising encounter making it a great day. As we held hands walking back along the pathway that overlooked the beach, Zoe asked a question.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Unexpected Hall Pass - Reacquainted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds