• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Unforgettable Ch. 02

Unforgettable Ch. 02

12

After drifting off to sleep with Beth snuggled up to me, I’m not quite sure how long I slept, but it had to be several hours because it was dark when I finally woke up. Breathing in a deep yawn and stretching, my limbs spread out over the bed and I noticed the absence of Beth’s warm body next to mine. Propping myself up on my elbow I looked around the room for her, but I didn’t see her, only noticing a door on the other side of the room slightly ajar. I could hear running water and guessed she must be taking a shower in her parent’s bathroom. ‘Lucky me,’ I thought to myself, smiling.

I got up slowly, not bothering with any sort of clothes, and pushed the door to the bathroom open just a bit more so I could enter without making too much sound. I could see her through the warped, thick glass that was in the shower door. Beth was leaning forward; hands on the wall directly under the showerhead, letting the water run down her back. My cock sprang to life right then, as I watched her, her breasts hanging down heavily, heaving slightly as she breathed.

Using all the self control I could muster, I slowly crossed the bathroom and opened the door painfully slow. She didn’t even notice. I guessed she was probably really tired and totally out of it. Stepping in as lightly as I could manage without slipping and cracking my skull, I moved behind her and slowly slid my hands onto her but, moving them around her waist and resting them on her stomach. Beth only moaned slightly, not moving from under the water. Eventually she stood up and turned around in my arms.

“Hey lover,” she softly murmured, almost completely drowned out by the sound of running water. Lifting her hands to my face she pulled me down for a long, passionate kiss as my hands drifted down to her ass. I was completely in love with her perfect ass. I could massage, lick, kiss, nibble and fuck it all day and never get sick of it. It was a perfect mesh between firm muscle and a nice round butt. Her tits were just as amazing, especially pressed into my chest in the shower. Large, yet still very firm and pert, topped off by areolas slightly larger than a quarter, and nice pink nipples, roughly the size of a pencil eraser.

After a few minutes of kissing, I broke away and slowly spoke. “I love your tits. I love your little nipples. So very beautiful. Especially that astounding ass of yours. It’s perfect; I could squeeze it all day… That is unless I was fucking it.” I just threw the last sentence out, hoping she wouldn’t think I was some sick pervert and smack me and tell me to leave. I looked down after a second, expecting her to be looking at me with some sort of disgusted shock, but she wasn’t even looking at me. She had her heard buried in my chest and started slowly nibbling my nipple. I could tell I was really starting to get her turned on.

Encouraged, I started rubbing each half of her ass in circles with my hands, slowly pulling them apart then pushing them together. “I’d do it just like this, starting off by rubbing your perfect ass,” I slowly whispered into her ear, her nibbling becoming a bit harder. She pressed her pussy against my thigh and even in the shower I could tell she was dripping. Grabbing the bottle of soap, I let a little fall onto my fingers and spread her ass with one hand as I let the soapy fingers find her asshole. “Then I’d get my fingers nice and slippery then begin fingering that beautiful little asshole of yours. I was admiring it earlier today. I wanted to just lean down and like your pink hole, get it nice and wet then slip in my cock and fuck you until I passed out.” For emphasis, I let my index finger push just inside her tight backdoor, letting the slim digit slide easily up to the base inside her. “Oooh, God you’re tight.”

“I’ve never done it before,” Beth moaned into my chest. She looked up at me and I could tell she trusted me. I definitely didn’t want to screw up now. I let my finger slide in a few more times, letting her relax then slipped it out of her ass, letting her moan as it came out with a little pop, leaving her empty again. I took the shower head and moved it over both our bodies, making sure to wash off every inch of us before turning it off. Stepping onto the shower mat, I held Beth’s hand as she stepped out, then took a towel off the nearby rack and slowly dried her body, making sure I completely dried her.

I wrapped her in the towel and moved my hands over her breasts, pushing them together as I rubbed the towel back and forth over them, then letting my hand slide between them to dry the valley between her breasts. I let her lean back into my, pressing the towel into her back as my hands moved over her neck and chest, then down to her stomach, getting every drop of water from her well toned body, which I also just noticed had a very sexy tan. Just a slight bronzing that gave her a sexy shine.

Kneeling behind her, I let the towel fall a bit so I could dry her lower body. First moving the towel over her ass and then between the cheeks, I could almost taste her skin in my mouth, the smell of the flowery soap sinking into her skin. I slowly dried around her pussy, then in-between her legs, moving my hands down each leg, making sure I got the front and backs before drying the tops and bottoms of her feet.

“Go make yourself comfortable on the bed,” I said with a sly little grin and winked. She bent down and gave me a long kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth and tickling the roof of my mouth slightly before she stood up and skipped out of the room, into the bedroom. I dried myself hurriedly, even combing my hair slightly with a few quick strokes with a brush before leaving the bathroom.

Beth was on her back on the bed, a pillow under her butt that was beginning to get saturated in her juices as she had started fingering herself, two fingers already moving easily in and out of her wet hole. I let out a long moan and Beth looked up, not stopping her movements on her clit. I crossed the room, distracted by my throbbing cock, and knelt between her legs on the bed. Leaning down I breathed in deep, savoring the aroma of her moist pussy, letting my tongue flick out and begin cleaning off the inside of her legs as she continued playing with herself.

I pulled Beth’s hand back and sucked her fingers clean, enjoying her musky taste, very warm and thick. I bent down closer, my tongue sliding along the inside of her legs, making my way all the way around her pussy. After I cleaned up as much as I could I spread her lips with my fingers and let my tongue slide up and down in-between each fold of sensitive skin. Moaning, Beth bucked her hips up and down trying to grind into my face. I usually love that, but I wanted to tease her and avoided her thrusts.

“Ohhh God, please, let me cum… Make me cum!” Beth screamed loudly as she kept trying to get off by rubbing herself into my face. This turned me on even more, but I kept control of myself and kept away.

“Oh no, you’re not cumming quite yet, I’m going to hear you beg for it.” Beth moaned loudly as I gave her pussy another few quick licks, trapping as much of her delicious juice on my tongue as I could. Pressing her legs down so she couldn’t move as much, I slowly crawled up her body, my tongue trailing over her skin, leaving a little of my saliva and her juices running over her skin. I only stopped once to nibble and lick her belly button as I made my way up to her breasts.

As my nose hit the bottom curve of her breasts, I tilted my chin up and nibbled softly on the bottom of her breasts, occasionally letting my tongue snake out and run under them, already picking up a little perspiration. Moving from one to the other, Beth was bucking under me again, her hips wildly trying to meet mine. Letting my tongue travel in the valley between her breasts, I moved my mouth to her collarbone, sucking it lightly until I left a small red mark.

Beth was panting now, her chest heaving up into me as I rest my chin on her voluminous breasts. Taking her left breast in one hand, I moved my mouth to her right nipple. At first only letting it brush over my lips, it still got very hard, very quickly, and even more so once I took it into my mouth and simultaneously nibbled and sucked it. My hand squeezing her opposite breast until it overflowed me hand, Beth had one hand in my hair, grabbing it viciously while the other tried to find a way to her pussy, which proved unsuccessful.

Letting her nipple go, I nibbled and sucked lightly on the areola around it, moving towards her other breast, my free hand already covering the nipple and twisting it. Beth was moaning unintelligibly, muttering obscenities and praises to several things, begging me to let her cum as I had brought her to the edge several times but not let her. Moving my mouth to her nipple, I bit down hard, receiving a long wail from Beth that wasn’t entirely pleasure or pain. I bit harder, this time the jolt as she arched her back actually pushed me off a bit.

I decided she had had enough and let her nipple go, it was very hard now and red from its light torture. Beth had calmed down, but only a bit. Her hips were still moving under me, and I wasn’t quite sure if she was still doing it consciously, but rather from the ultimate need for some attention. I lifted my hips up a bit and reached down with one hand, giving her clit a little pinch. Apparently I got her attention again.

“Oohhhh, mmmm…. Please, don’t tease me anymore… I need to cum so bad…” Beth moaned loudly, which made me only want to tease her more, just to see how far I could push her before she completely lost it. Letting two of my fingers slip into her, I was amazed at how hot and wet she was. My cock jumped slightly, but I knew it would be worth the wait. My fingers worked slowly in and out of Beth, only lightly rubbing her clit, nowhere near enough to bring her off, even as excited as she was.

“You feel this? This is my pussy, and I’ll eat it and finger it and fuck it whenever I want.” Beth moaned, her eyes rolled back in her head. I moved my hands further down between her legs and slowly massaged her asshole. “The same goes for this, I’m going to eat this and finger this and fuck this very, very soon.” Beth’s hands moved to her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples savagely as she desperately fought for her first orgasm. Pulling my hands back I straddled her stomach and took both her breasts in my hands, laid my cock between them and pressed them tightly together around my hard member. “And these are mine too, and I’m going to fuck them now.”

Beth only moved to get a bit more comfortable as I began pumping my cock in and out of her breasts, slightly lubricated by the sweat that had formed on her breasts. With each thrust I let my cock press all the way into her, the head coming out on top of her breasts and my stomach slapping her breasts, making them jiggle delightfully. I moaned as I watched my cock slide in and out, the head hitting Beth in the chin, which made her open her mouth as she tilted her chin down and sticking out her tongue to catch some of the pre cum.

“You like it when I fuck MY breasts?”

“Oh god, yes! Please, don’t stop!” The last came in short pants, not helped by my cock popping in and out of her open mouth, but I don’t think she cared. She was totally lost to the controlling power of her lust, willing for anything, which is exactly what I wanted. I was getting very close myself, balls tightening and pulling up into my stomach as I pumped harder and harder into Beth’s beautiful breasts. Between her senseless moaning, her jiggling breasts and the built up sexual tension inside of me, not much later, I made my final, rough thrust into her breasts, my cock spraying my cum down around her neck, giving her a pearl necklace and some onto her face and into her mouth, receiving a long, appreciative moan.

“Oh god, you look so fucking sexy.” I said a little stunned. Beth’s hair was still wet, but now with sweat, plastered to her forehead. My cum had decorated her face once again, starting to pool on her cheeks, but the majority of it shot right up her chest, hitting her in the neck and then running down either side. Beth wiped some of the cum off her face and cleaned them her fingers, and went to clean off her neck until I stopped her. “Oh no you don’t, you’re leaving that necklace on.” Beth just smiled wickedly and winked, and was soon enough back to begging me to let her cum.

“Patience babe, patience.” Was all I would say, until I got her up and onto her hands and knees again. I placed both hands on her ass and slowly started massaging them in a circle, pulling them apart, then pushing them together. Beth knew what was coming and moaned loudly, falling onto her chest to leave her hands free, but I stopped her before they reached her clit. “That’s mine; I choose when to let you play with it. Understood?” Beth meekly nodded, but by the sudden flood of juices that ran out and onto the inside of her legs, I could tell it only turned her on even more. “Now pull this beautiful ass open for me.” Once again Beth quickly obeyed, her hands taking her bubbly butt in and pulling them open, nicely exposing her puckered asshole to me as it clenched a bit nervously.

Leaning forward, I stuck my face between her opened ass, my tongue running from the top of her crack to her pussy and back, briefly passing over her asshole, which I felt twitch each time, Beth letting out a moan as well. I loved licking up the beads of sweat that had formed and were caught in the sweet crevice, finally satisfied that I had gotten them all, I moved my mouth to the little pink star, my tongue quickly darting out and touching it. I moved my hand to her pussy, cupping it, my middle finger slipping very easily all the way in, almost instantly soaked. Beth just moaned louder as I rubbed her pussy and let my tongue make longer, wider licks on her asshole, which still tasted slightly of soap.

As I continued rubbing her pussy, I let my finger flick over her clit, making Beth thrust back into my face harder. I puckered my lips and pressed them to her asshole, then rolling my tongue and slipping it slightly into her, sneaking past the tight muscle. I didn’t get far before she clenched down hard and my tongue was pushed out. I finally decided she had enough and sat up, pulling my hand from her pussy and moving it to her ass, rubbing the little hole circularly with the well lubed finger.

“Just relax babe, when I say, rock your weight back slightly. We’ll take it nice and slow.” I’d watched plenty of anal porn, so I felt I was adequately educated to make this as easy as possible for her. I knew if I fucked up now, not only would I never fuck her ass, I’d probably never fuck her again. “Now,” I blurted, holding my finger straight behind her ass, pressing slightly on her sphincter. Beth let her weight fall back to her this and my finger slid easily half the way in before Beth stopped, letting out a wail.

“Oooowwww! Ow, ow, ooooh….” Beth moaned loudly.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?”

“No! Don’t you fucking stop now! You’re going to make me cum!”

Hearing his side of her really turned me on. There I was loosening up for a good sodomizing, claiming ownership on her body and she was still in charge on a smaller scale. I gave her the cue again, and pushed into her lightly as she rocked back, now taking my finger all the way into her backdoor. She wailed again, but was already becoming more accustomed to having something up her ass; I could feel the tight muscle of her asshole loosening up, until I could move my finger in and out, slowly at first, then faster.

Once Beth started rocking back into my finger, I knew she was ready for a second. I dipped my free hand into her pussy and let her juices seep into my hand, then lubing up my second finger, pressing it to her asshole, and telling her to relax and push back. Beth closed her eyes, her breathing coming in short pants as she pressed back, my second finger slipping into the first joint before she had to stop. Face red, Beth did her best to normalize her breathing as I twisted my fingers inside her slowly, loosening her up eventually. Pushing back again, Beth made it down to the second knuckle. This girl amazed me more and more, and with one last good push, Beth had both my first two fingers inside her ass. She moaned loudly and muttered something I couldn’t hear, and I just let my fingers sit in her, admiring the tightness.

Beth let out one enormous breath and looked back at me. “Fuck me, now, in the ass. Make me scream and hurt, and most of all, cum” How could a guy turn down something like that? Grinning, I kneeled behind her, my fingers still in her ass; I slipped my cock into her waiting, open pussy. Beth pushed back suddenly, making my cock plunge suddenly into her, and my fingers press even harder into her asshole, receiving an immediate moan.

It felt amazing to be in both her holes at once. I could feel my fingers on my cock through the thin membrane separating the two orifices. It was easily one of the hottest things I ever felt. I could’ve stayed like that, but I knew that Beth would kill me if I came in her pussy and stopped there. Just holding my cock inside her, I pressed my hips into hers, moving them along with hers in a slightly circular motion, also helping to loosen up her ass with my fingers in it. After a few minutes, I pulled out and ran the head of my cock along the crack of her ass, then laying it in-between her ass cheeks and pumping lightly to tease her. Beth shot me a half-glare, half-pleading look. I knew she needed it now, and there would’ve been no better time. Right then, she would’ve done anything if it meant getting off.

I slowly pulled one finger out, then the other. Each came out with a little popping sound, her asshole almost immediately closing the open space. At first I thought I wouldn’t be able to fit, if she was that tight. “Remember, just like before. Push back when I say.” Holding the head to Beth’s asshole, I rubbed up and down it before finally setting it down right on it, pushing forward ever so slightly, not pushing into her, just adding pressure. I gave Beth the signal and she pushed back slowly, not underestimating the difference in girth between my fingers and my cock.

After a few seconds, my head finally contracted and slid in, the rim stopping just inside the tight muscle. Beth let out a wail, a mix of pain and pleasure as I stretched her out. She tossed her hair back, and I took it in my hand, gripping it hard and pulling back firmly, arching her back to create a better angle for penetration. She was so tight I couldn’t have moved further in if I wanted. I pulled back very slowly, my other hand holding Beth’s hips still.

As my head came out, it was deep purple from her ass clamping down on me so hard. I let the blood work back into it and pressed it to her asshole again, it gaping very slightly now, I had loosened her some. “Relax, take it slow baby.” She pushed back again, the head coming in much easier now, and she took me just a few centimeters past the rim of my head. So I decided on how best to get my whole cock inside her. After every little push, I pulled out, let her relax and we pushed back in again, my cock sliding in further and further in, until, little by little, all six and a half inches of my cock were deeply impaled in her tight asshole. Slowly pulling out, I looked down and my cock was still purple from her. ‘God damn,” I thought, “If she was any tighter she’d snap my dick right off!” In my admiration, I’d let her ass shrink around the head of my cock, and when I thrust in, not fast, just in one long steady stroke, Beth screamed, as I stretched her out roughly.

I almost pulled out, but Beth stopped me, reaching back with one hand and digging her long nails into the skin of my back. “Don’t…. you… fucking stop… now….!” Her face was deep red, but now even my thighs were starting to get coated with her sweet juices. I cleaned a bit off with my fingers and rubbed her asshole and the base of my cock, lubricating them just a bit more. As I pulled put, I kept my hand just above her asshole, the thumb applying firm pressure right above her asshole, and as I slid into her again, a bit more carefully, it was a lot easier and I could tell she loved the extra pressure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Unforgettable Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds