• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • United By a Sport Ch.01

United By a Sport Ch.01

1234

Note to readers: This story is long at first, but I intend to shorten each chapter as I go along. The hardcore sex will come, but first the story has to be established. If you were looking for a quick fix turn away now I won't judge. As always, everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

Thank you Todger65 for your edits.

*****

"Come on pick up the pace!"

Startled by the voice Ben looked over his shoulder. He saw his coach shouting directions at the players on the field, but not at him. The sun was too harsh for it to be a late February day. It's that Texas weather seems to change whenever it wants. He was drenched in sweat and kept having to wipe off the sweat that dripped from his forehead. He turned back and continued to jog at a slow rate with his head down looking at the white chalk line along the side of the field.

"You are not seriously gonna start to throw up now are you?"

He turned again and saw his sister quickly gaining traction closer to him. "Jesus Mia can you just take it easy for at least one practice," he said breathing heavily.

"Why, so I can be a slacker like you?" she said jogging right next to him. She had her long light brunette hair tied back in a ponytail swinging back and forth as she ran. Sweat was running down her heart-shaped face, but she didn't seem to mind.

"No so you won't strain a hamstring or a muscle or something like that. Everyday you are like this."

She gave a light laugh and then picked up the pace of her jog. She quickly left him behind within milliseconds.

Ever since he could remember she was always the wild one of the two. Full of energy and always wanting to be active. He was nine months older than Mia whose birthday was in the beginning of January, although it did put Mia one grade behind Ben. Their Mom worried about her because of her lively personality. She would get into trouble with the other kids whether it was biting them or throwing crayons at them. She decided, when he was in 4th grade, to hold him back a year. He would never forget what his Mom said the night she told him the news.

"Benjamin you are a bright child and I love you very much and it pains me to say what I am gonna say sweetheart." He had a worried look with confused eyes looking at her brown eyes. She took a deep breath and took his hand in her own. "I decided to hold you back one year in school."

His eyes opened wide and let go of her hand. "It is not that you are not smart enough to move on to the 5th grade it's just that Mia needs you. I know you and your sister share the same love towards each other as I do to you two. I can't always be with her, but you have a duty as an older brother; to protect her; make sure she doesn't get into fights in the playground or misbehave during class. Sometimes I wonder if she knows her limits, but you do. You are a bright boy and you can keep her safe from all the bad stuff like that. She looks up to you. Do you understand what I am saying?"

He nodded his head and said, "I know Mia can get weird at times, but she behaves when I'm around," He took a deep breath. "Before dad died he told me that I was the man of the house and to look after my sister; to cheer her up when she is sad or care for her when she is crying. He told me that I would have to give up some things in my life for the good of my family and that I would understand it when it comes."

His Mom had tears rolling down her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his back and head pulling him in to her. "I love you Ben so very much," He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Promise me; Promise me you will always take care of Mia." He could hear her tears and sniffles in her voice.

"Always."

Ever since joining Mia in the same grade the two have been inseparable, and their Mom has never seen them happier. She enrolled them in soccer in the beginning of their first school year together. She thought it was a good idea since it let Mia vent out all her energy and put it to a positive use for her. They both loved to play and watch the games on TV whenever they could. Even going as far as to wake up at 3:00am in the summer of 2002 just to watch the World Cup.

"Benny?" Mia said softly through a creak when opening the door. She moved across the room towards the head of his bed. She put both of her hands on his left shoulder and arm and shook him. "Benny wake up. Come on. England are about to play Brazil. Wake up it is about to start soon." He opened his eyes and saw her gleeful smile.

"Okay be quiet we don't want to wake Mom up" he said yawning with sleepy eyes as he got to his feet. They both crept out of the room together, Ben closing the door silently behind them. They tiptoed across the hall quietly. "Ssshhh," He said holding his finger close to his mouth having to go past by their Mom's room. As soon as they entered the living room Mia added an extra hop in her step and rushed towards the TV. She turned it on and together they would sit down in front of the screen watching the match.

They really didn't favor a certain team, but they each loved watching the certain aspects of the game. Mia would love to watch how the wingers would run down the side of the field at full speed, the skillful dribbling with the ball at their feet, and all of the fast pace goals. Ben liked to watch the team tactics being played one against another and see which is stronger. He loved the technique and how smart each player was when they picked out the right pass to their teammate.

Whenever someone scored a goal Mia would shout right along with TV game announcer, "GOOOAAALLL!" not even attempting to hide her excitement enough to wake up their Mom even though Ben tried to desperately calm her down so they won't get into trouble.

Unknown to them, while they were staring intently at the TV, their Mom was close to the living room entrance, leaning against the doorway watching her children. She always knew that they would sneak out of their room in the middle of night. Heck she heard all the noise that they thought they weren't making. She didn't care though. All she wanted was for the two of them to bond together and be in each other's lives forever.

"HEY SERIOUSLY SLOW DOWN!" Ben shouted at Mia while she was still within shouting distance.

They were in the same school soccer team into their last year in high school. Since there was only a handful of girls wanting to play there was not enough to form a girl's team. The school worked it out with the district so that the girls could play on the same team the boys although only 3 made the cut.

Mia was talented enough to be the very best on the team. She was very nimble and agile. She was only 5'4" and weighed 125lb, but her compact stature complimented her style of play greatly. She was insanely fast. She had the talent to outrun anyone on the field she pleases. When in possession of the ball against another defender; she would knock the ball 35 yards in front of her into open space. Now it's basically a footrace towards the ball and the poor sap is left watching Mia speed past them. She studied videos and professional matches that led to her to mimic her favorite soccer players in the way they played. She was pretty darn good at it too. The ball stuck to her foot like glue when she weaved around defenders, putting the ball through their legs making them look like dunces. Her feet moved at a rapid blur when she performed skill moves such as the classic stepover.

Ben was physically better built than the rest of the guys in his class. He stood at 6'3" and 200lb. and had a built physique, which he acquired from putting time into weight lifting. His body allowed him to overpower most people when jostling shoulder to shoulder against other defenders for possession of the ball and out jump them to head in the air balls for a goal. However his work rate on the field was slow, or as Mia would put it, lazy. Their team would be on defense running back to win back possession, but he would take his time to get back. His pace on the field was slow, but he was smart enough to know when and where to be on the field or when to use enough acceleration to beat the defensive line.

Together they formed a ferocious partnership on the field. Theirs goals consisted of distinct team play. They had to know where each other is gonna be, reading each other's movement, and make the right decision on whether to pass, dribble, or shoot. Mia would run down the wing of the field leaving poor saps in the dust before stopping close to the opponent's 30 yard box. Ben knows now that she needs support so he runs into the box waiting for her next move. She would look at the defender matched in front of her then break him down quickly with a skill trick leaving the defender beaten. By now there are only one or two defenders in the box guarding the keeper leaving Mia with a wide open space to run. Naturally the other team's reaction to this is to send in more defenders to attack her so Ben makes his run into the empty unmanned space between them and the goal. Now all Mia has to do is pass the ball either high in the air or low on the grass and Ben swings his leg at it or power heads the ball in. GOOOOAALLL!

Their formidable partnership brought large number crowds on game nights and became very popular throughout the school. This in turn caused the boys to flock to Mia. She was a hot target for them, constantly getting guys attention from every clique, but she was resilient to everyone's advances. Ben saw that she had little or no interest in having a boyfriend. He knew she definitely was into guys since she loved to drool over Cristiano Ronaldo whenever she watched him play on television or on YouTube. She was always occupied with school and soccer, and any time she had away from that she spent it on working out at the gym, hanging out with her close friends, or just staying at home watching a movie with Ben and her Mom.

He on the other hand had his own type of luck with the opposite sex. He had enough confidence to approach one and have a conversation. He was a gentleman and respected the opposite sex. He was not like a stereotypical clich← jock who only wanted to score girls. In all honesty Ben could have gotten the attention of any girl he wanted, but there was only one he really desired, Mia. He saw what all the guys saw in her. Her sexy trimmed body as it dashed across the soccer field. The way she paraded along in the hallway, her delectable ass strutting in her low cut shorts which was 5 inches above the knee minimum required by the school, but that was enough to display her gorgeous fit legs. She was not like any other girl that populated the school. She had a tomboyish attitude which intimidated some guys, but Ben adored it.

He knew his attraction to his own sister was a mess up and constantly reminded himself to keep his growing teenage hormones under control and not do something stupid. What kept his feelings under wraps was that he did not want Mia to be disgusted by him and the thought of her rejecting his feelings was something he just did not want to bear. It didn't help that they were so close together sharing almost all classes as well as the soccer.

During his junior year he turned his attention away from Mia and started to go out with a girl named, Hannah. They met when they were paired as lab partners in Chemistry class. She had long blond hair, slender figure, petite face, and sparkling hazel eyes. She hung out with rest of the popular clique that seemed to flock around the football players, but Ben saw Hannah as more than the superficial girls she was around with. She had a kind, sweet, and gentle personality, but could still stand her own ground against others. He cared for her, but not as deeply as he did for Mia which seemed to be why he broke up with Hannah after 3 months.

"FWEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The coach's whistle got Ben and Mia's attention and both stop their motion.

"Alright, good practice people. Mia Shepard, make sure you bring that hustle of yours for Friday's game." Coach Owen shouted.

"Will do coach!" she shouted back in a cheerful way.

He was tall, lean, man in his early 40's. His face seemed like it had the handsome fatherly look and was aging well with his full head of brown hair combed neatly to the side. Mia knew for sure that Coach Owen was nailing the girls track coach/history teacher, Ms. Morgan. Ben had a thing for her, heck every other male in his class couldn't help but swoon over and her tanned fair skinned slender body. Her face had all the traits a model would have. Ben loved it when she would lean over his shoulder to help him during class. He admired her jet black long hair and how it would hang right next to him while he just enjoyed the green apple scent of her shampoo.

"Hey," Mia said sauntering over to Ben who was walking at a slow pace. "Notice how coach ended practice at the exact same time track practice did." she exclaimed to him.

"That doesn't mean anything. Just coincidence."

"Oh Ben, Sweet simple minded Ben." She gave a laugh.

"Har har har go and get changed; I'll meet you by the truck."

The field house was a medium sized facility with 2 locker rooms at opposite ends to each other. It also had a weight room and the coach's offices in between separating them. The 3 girls had their own locker room as did the 15 guys. Mia played the occasional prank on them and even goes to their locker room when the guys were changing just to chat with them. Ben would always turn her away or at least tried to keep her away from there.

Ben took a quick shower with his training shorts on since he was going commando. He came out the shower 5 minutes later with a towel wrapped his waist and another draped on his shoulder. He went over to his locker that was close to the doorway that connected it with the rest of the rooms. As he picked out attire to wear he heard the door creak and saw Mia's head peak in.

"What do you want?" he questioned her.

"Oh nothing, are you done yet?"

"Almost go wait outside. I'll be out in a sec."

"Hey Mia!"

"What do you want asshole?" she shot back recognizing the voice.

Ben turned his head sideways and saw his friend, Adam, a tall lanky guy with short messy blonde hair. He was the goalkeeper for the team and Ben's best friend since middle school. He liked to think he knew his ways around the ladies, but he sometimes goes on way too much when in conversation.

"When are you gonna let me take you out to a dinner? I'm thinking a nice steakhouse." he said in a jokingly manner.

She flung the door open and walked in still with her grass stained socks and dirty clothes on.

"When you finally get a clean sheet you jerkoff. We haven't had a game all season where you didn't fuck up and let one in."

"HEY! One of those games was a bullshit own goal. Fucking Ricky headed one in when trying to take it out of bounds."

"Fuck you dude you just stood there and watched it go in like a fucking idiot," Ricky chimed in.

"Yea come on Adam stop being a pussy and making excuses," Mia added.

Oh's and whistles were echoed in the room by the other guys. Ben rapidly reacted by standing up before she can come in any further to rile up the guys. He put his hands on her arms pushing her out. Mia resisted but it was futile as she was almost out the door.

"Wait wait wait. Let me just tell the guys something real quick."

He stopped pushing, but not releasing his hold on her. "I'll tell em. What?"

"Tell Adam to not take his estrogen pills before Friday's game." She blurted out loudly enough for everyone to hear. Ben pushed her out, but she continued hollering at them. "And for Phillip not to fuck up his tackles. And for Danny to learn how to send crosses correctlyyyyyyyy!" her voice faded away as the door closed turning the locker room into a laughing riot.

"Hey Ben tell Mia to-" He stepped in, sizing up to Adam, interrupting his comment.

"Tell her to what"

"Nah fuck it forget about it man." Adam was clearly intimidated by Ben's remark even Ben detected it in his friend's shaken tone. Some of the guys chuckled softly at the scene. Ben turned back to his locker with a grin painted on his face.

He left the field house and saw Mia by the truck chatting with her close friend, Fiona. She played forward, but second choice to Ben in the starting eleven. She had a taller stature than most girls standing at 5'11 about 160lb with neck length sandy blonde hair. Her body had the right mixture of lean muscle and body fat shaping her breast to full, filled, rounded globes and giving her ass a curvaceous shape. She was in a steady year long relationship with a guy named Chase. He was a good guy. Student council, debate team, and a whole bunch of other school clubs. It seemed that Fiona and Chase had a normal healthy relationship from what Ben saw. He and Chase never got acquainted too well. He had a watchful eye on Ben always anticipating whether he would make a move on his girlfriend. He saw how close they were in practice, but misinterpreted Ben's relationship with Fiona. Ben always harbored secret feelings for her, but would never even think to act upon them. He thought of her as a second sister and Fiona thought of Ben as a mentor in her game. Always seeking pointers from him to improve the way she played; just enough to hang in with the rest of the competition. Teaching her how shoot better or outstep the slower defenders into a better scoring position. She had a tenacious spirit always giving her all on the field, but lacked the certain finishing technique such as scoring goals when in front of the net or misplacing shots.

"Hey Mia tells me you still don't believe about coach and Ms. Morgan." Fiona shouted within ear distance to Ben.

"Wait now, you believe it too Fi?" He shot back.

"Come on it's so obvious." Mia chimed in. She was smiling ear to ear seeing his face accepting it. "Oh don't be so sad. You still have a chance with your teacher/student sex fantasies with Ms. Davis."

"The always pissed off old math teacher? No thanks." The girls roared with laughter. A Range Rover was driving up to them which Fiona acknowledged. It was Chase.

"There's my ride. Later peeps." She gave a hug to Mia and Ben gave her a high five as Chase looked on from inside.

"Later Fi" Mia said back.

As Fiona got in Ben and Chase glared intently at each other as if waiting for someone to make the first move. Chase gave Fiona a long kiss as if claiming his territory, but Ben laughed it off with a quick chuckle thinking nothing of it. He turned his attention back to Mia who was still in her filthy practice clothes.

"You smell," he remarked.

"Hey let's go to the gym. I can shower there after a quick workout"

"You're kidding me right? We just finished practicing." He said in a serious tone.

"Come oooon." Mia pleaded.

"No besides I got homework and I just wanna relax afterwards. I'm pretty sure you have work to do also." Ben said lessening his tone.

"UUUUGGGHHH!" she groaned loudly. She knew he would not budge from his decision so she turned to the truck.

Ben liked going to the gym. Not for the workout like Mia did, but for the time they had together there. She would always wear the tightest lycra workout shorts and a low cut lycra workout top. Her shorts would display her exquisite fit legs perfectly and her firm round ass would stick out greatly. Her breasts were a decent sized B-cup which her workout top hugged tightly. Mia would always turn heads when she walked around the gym from workout to workout. Ben and Mia would always be by each other's sides whether him spotting her from her back while she did squats or her shouting her antagonistic comments to rile him up while he was bench pressing.

She had this stretch routine that he admired every time, but a true testament to his will of controlling his urges. To loosen her body before a workout she would hop on one leg and alternate to the other while swaying her hips side to side to each hop. Ben would always stare at her perfect butt as it bounced to each fast swaying motion getting hypnotized by it. The middle aged men and even some of the women there also couldn't help and stare at Mia too when she did this.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • United By a Sport Ch.01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds