University Blues Ch. 09

Myriam stared him down, keeping the suspense running - then she gave him two thumbs down.

"Wrong. You got the order mixed up. Sorry. You lose. I win."

"Guess I strip then..."

"Oh please!"

Tom stood up, walking away from the couch. He made a dance of it, pulling the shirt off his body as sexily as he could, then playing with his underwear elastic while Myriam wooed him on. He dropped it all and exposed his body once more to his young student; the game had rekindled some of his earlier arousal. Myriam squealed with glee. Then, she bent backwards onto the couch, spreading her legs as she lifted her mini-skirt, exposing her commando-style.

"I want you to eat me," she ordered him.

Tom moved in on her, getting down on his knees, intent on doing his best despite his lack of expertise in the domain. Myriam noticed his hesitation and smiled at him encouragingly.

"It's super easy... just go slow and steady. You'll get the hang of it, and everyone will benefit from it in the long run."

Tom moved his mouth and tongue between Myriam's parted legs; the unique smell of sex and sweat hit him and his head rolled back. Myriam immediately understood, and told him to wait as she dashed into his apartment, finding the bathroom. She came back with a damp washcloth and clean privates, resuming her earlier seated position.

"Sorry. I know it can smell weird sometimes."

"Thanks."

Tom had done it before as part of an ongoing sexual encounter, but being directly asked to perform oral was somehow more daunting. Myriam still shivered as his lips made contact with the area between her legs. He ran his tongue a few times along her labia, sensing very little reaction from it, planting kisses on her pussy along the way to get her going further. When his tongue neared her clitoris, Myriam trembled. He stopped.

"No," she said. "Keep doing that."

So he did, or at least he tried. Myriam could commend him on his effort, trying to please her without truly knowing how to handle her. He was managing to provide some pleasure through his unplanned motions, but there was no way Myriam was going to hit bliss. She wrapped one hand on his head and into his hair, pressing him further against her opening.

"Stick your tongue in," she ordered him.

He did as commanded; in that maneuver, he produced more effect than with any of his previous actions.

"Right there... yeah... keep doing that."

He complied and started to finally get her going. With her free hand, and to give herself a boost, Myriam started teasing the top of her clitoris the way she knew how to elicit a reaction. The pressure built up quickly from there and, as she kept Tom on the task by holding his head down, she came very close to her release.

"Aaah.... so damn... keep it up..."

Tom tried but he didn't know how to continue and breathe at the same time, so he kept missing the mark. So close now, Myriam wanted the climax and didn't care how she got it. She let go of Tom's head and he instinctively backed away a few centimetres, enough to give Myriam full access to her own genitalia. Three compact fingers found their way inside her hole even as her thumb teased her clitoris.

"Ahhh yes yes!" she yelped as she peaked.

Tom contemplated, from the unique sight between Myriam's legs, as the orgasm hit his partner. Her eyes rolled back and her entire body heaved upwards for a moment before collapsing back onto the couch. She drew it out for as long as she could, stopping altogether to recover when no more pleasure came.

"Wow..." Tom mumbled.

"Wow indeed... now, stud-muffin... stick it in me."

She wasn't fully recovered, but it didn't seem to matter. Tom rose to his knees, aiming his now potent erection at her vagina. She reached down and parted her lips with two fingers to give him access. Given the fact they no longer used condoms, he didn't even flinch when his rod penetrated her sex. For several minutes, he rode her hard, pumping his manhood into her love hole with frantic energy. His eyes darted between her gorgeous half-asian features, her beautiful curves and the sight of himself sliding in and out of her. Empowered by her previous orgasm and still sensitive, Myriam thoroughly enjoyed the penetration and swaying that kept her high, moaning through the entire session. Tom barely said a word, engrossed as he was in his task, seeking his own recompense for his good deed.

When, after a good while, he didn't ejaculate, he slowed down, intent on enhancing the shared experience.

"Did you know... I fucked Dana on this couch too?" he asked her.

"Really... that's what I like to hear. And how was it?"

"Amazing," he said.

Dana didn't want to hear about Myriam, but it was the clearly other way around for Myriam. She had expressly asked him for details - and Tom enjoyed talking about it.

"She was on all fours when I pounded her hard..."

"Then," she said while she pushed him away from her, "let me assume the position."

He watched her get on all fours on the sofa, exactly like Dana had two weeks prior. Tom couldn't hold back; he rose and dove his erection back into his partner and started taking her doggie-style. She was quite vocal about it.

"Oh fuck! Fuck Tom... fuck me good."

Whether she truly found more pleasure or she just spoke to goad him on didn't matter; Tom knew he was going to end it soon. He rammed his hips as hard as he could in as many thrusts as needed, until his body began to ignite with the pressure of an imminent release. He didn't call it: Myriam's womb welcomed the plentiful offering from her partner as he wordlessly climaxed, pumping way past his initial release, eventually slowing down and pulling out.

Some of it leaked onto the sofa but Tom didn't care. Myriam turned around, dropped to her knees and cleaned him up, collecting whatever juices might remain. She didn't bother with the sofa stain.

"So I take it we're good," she told Tom behind a grin.

"Yeah. We're good."

If good meant amazing, Tom thought to himself. Two girls - and more. An unexpected twist had turned his life around, and he couldn't be happier about it. He could hope for a future with Dana while enjoying a heightened sexual present with Myriam and friends.

"Well," Myriam looked at him. "I don't know how long you'll be my stud-muffin, but as long as you're available, I'll have you."

Tom nodded in agreement, but his mind wasn't entirely here, nor was it with Dana either. He was thinking ahead already. Week four of the semester had wound down, and they were now entering week five. More importantly, after week seven, there would a break in the semester for an entire week. Tom's mind raced at the notion.

"So... what are you guys doing for break week?" he asked.

From the look on Myriam's face, he could see she was on the same page.

END CHAPTER 9

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 653 milliseconds