Unnatural Thirsts

I woke up the next morning in the most delightful manner. You were grinding your sweet little pussy on my cock, and you were naked. Your face had the adorable focus that you get when you lose yourself to pleasure and desire, and you half-smiled at me as my eyes opened. You never stopped rubbing up against me.

"I'm sorry. You were so adorable when you were sleeping, and then I started to kiss and touch you...and you got all hard. I...oh fuck...couldn't resist."

I groaned as your wet slit ran over my shaft. I hadn't had anything like real sex in a while. Jeni didn't count.

"So...have you tasted me while I was sleeping?"

You bit your lip and shook your head.

"No...I was afraid you were too weak. And, I mean you probably wouldn't mind...but I won't take from you without asking. Not since...you know..."

"Oh. So I guess you must have found men who tasted better than me all over Europe?"

"Don't be silly. There's no-one who...unh...loves me like you do. I missed your taste almost as much as I missed your cock."

I ran my hands up and down your back, then began to push up against you, anticipating your strokes. You smiled at me and stopped.

"Don't exert yourself. Let your little sister take care of you today, ok?"

I stopped pushing and relaxed, which was difficult when you were so agonizingly close to me. You smoothly enveloped my cock, slowly letting it impale you as you locked eyes with me. I'd missed your warmth and your incredible tightness. That heat and indescribable slickness welcomed me home. You growled as I bottomed out in you, then closed your eyes and stopped for a moment, as if savoring being filled. God you were so beautiful like that.

You opened your eyes and began to move. Your hips rolled as you moved up and down my shaft. I moaned and you reveled in the power that you still had over me. I put my hands on your hips and slid them up to your breasts. God they were still small and perfect but maybe a little larger, filling my hands just a tiny bit more. It didn't matter. Whatever you looked like and felt like was perfect, because it was you. You whimpered as I teased your nipples then leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't fierce, but loving and slow, your tongue exploring my mouth, your hands framing my face and holding me gently in place as your hips did their work, bringing us ever closer to the edge. Something occurred to me.

"Uh...do I need to pull out?"

"No, but I'm not on the pill any more."

"What?"

You smiled wickedly.

"It isn't likely that I'll ever get pregnant, but where's the fun if there isn't any risk?"

I still think a lot about that.

You closed your eyes, losing yourself in your first orgasm, it was gentle, like an ocean breeze, and rippled through you. Everything about you was erotic, reminding me of how lucky I was. I groaned again as your interior muscles held me tight.

"I'm...I'm going to cum soon," I warned.

"Good," you said, moving faster to bring it about.

I shook my head, barely able to focus. You frowned. I explained.

"Not until...until you bite me...drink from me...please"

I needed it. I never knew how much until you were gone. I needed your sharp teeth in my flesh and your gentle suction. You obliged me, this time straight to the neck. I felt you penetrate deep and I gasped and clutched at you helplessly.

As my life began to pass into you, I lost myself to my orgasm, filling you with my long pent-up seed. Part of me wished for nothing more than to impregnate you against the odds, filling you with my child. Feeling me swell and pulse, the pressure of my cum splashing inside you, triggered your own orgasm, much larger, but still not as violent as they typically are. You growled like a panther in heat and your body tensed and quivered, but you never stopped drinking.

You were sated only after my cock had pumped the last of its seed inside you. Only then did you stop drinking, and began to lick my gaping wound, sealing it more quickly.

Finally, we lay together quietly. You nuzzled my ear and spoke.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm a little light-headed," I admitted, "but it was so worth it. I missed having you latched on me, taking what you needed."

You sat up a little and frowned at me.

"That's not ok. You need to tell me when I'm taking too much. I...I'd never forgive myself if you ended up in the hospital again."

I looked up at you, feeling indescribable love.

"You didn't take too much. I just need to get used to it again. And you know...if anything happened, I'd never blame you."

"All right now you're scaring me a little."

"Don't be scared. It's just worth the risk to take care of you, that's all."

I kissed you and you responded. I tasted my life on your lips, and it was all wonderful. It's a pity that all good things end.

----------------------------------------------

Love is Sacrifice

----------------------------------------------

We started to live out of the hotel. You'd gone back to the house and gotten enough of our stuff to be comfortable, and the staff treated us like VIPs, which you loved, of course. I will admit that ordering in room service and fucking like rabbits is a pretty great way to spend an evening.

You didn't say anything, but I could tell that you were keeping an eye out for people following us or just looking for me. I know you blame yourself, but it was really just random chance that things went wrong. We went out together with some regularity though, everything from the traditional movie date to museums after hours and even to a very high end strip club. The girls there seemed to love both of us and we were both pretty worked up by the time we got home. That was a nice evening.

Soon enough, it was Halloween.

* * *

It was going to be a fun party, you said, and that I would enjoy it. Everyone would be wearing elaborate masks and it would be relaxed atmosphere. I could meet some members of your "side of the family", many of which were excited to see me. And there were rooms where we could go be alone together. Rooms with frames and bindings and chains and all manner of toys.

"I never asked you this before because it never occurred to me but...are you pressured to sleep with anyone from your House?"

"No. I might get hit on but that's nothing new, and I'm not interested, so don't worry. You need to wear this amulet at all times, though. It marks you as mine so no one gets any clever ideas. Without it someone could see you as food, or worse, have their way with you."

The amulet had a black leather cord and was a simple silver figurine maybe an inch high. It almost looked Egyptian.

"I'm not sure I agree with your priorities but I'll gladly be yours."

"Good. Now comes the fun part!"

The 'fun part' amounted to you getting to play dress-up with me. You'd had a lot of boxes and bags delivered over the past few days, and it turned out that they were all costumes. I tried on many outfits, some tasteful, some displaying a great deal of skin, others elaborate. You got pretty grabby as I changed, which was fun.

Eventually you settled on something black and pseudo-renaissance for me. You wore a matching outfit, a gown with a plunging neckline and a slit on the side that seemed to go all the way to outer space. We completed our outfits with masquerade masks: a cat for you and a stag for me.

I won't speak for myself but you looked amazing. Now I was the one who had difficulty making his hands behave, I constantly seemed to be touching the small of your back or reaching under your skirt. You didn't complain, and I seem to recall you came once before we even left for the party, pressed against the wall, my agile fingers making you gasp and whimper, your bodice heaving.

We drove to the mansion on the edge of town, and as we got out and walked to the door you clung to my arm, pressing yourself against me as you knew I loved. Mansion might be too small a word for this place. It wasn't the largest by any means, but it was magnificent. Made of stone with four full floors, gargoyles guarding the roof, water from the rainy night pouring from their mouths. Footmen from an earlier age, perhaps literally, ushered us in. No invitation was needed. You were recognized immediately and I bore your amulet. Inside was a dark wonderland of delights.

Everything was deep reds and tasteful brass. The people were all beautiful, not so much as you, but putting me to shame. I can see you disagreeing and I love you for it. The costumes were amazing. I'm glad that you chose sexy and simple for both of us, but I looked forward to something more elaborate the following year.

You found a nice spot for us, and sat me down to get us refreshments. Seconds after you left, a beautiful blonde girl, looking barely eighteen approached me and began to flirt in a quite forward manner. I didn't want to be rude or indeed anger her so I was coy as she touched my leg and leaned forward so that I could see her magnificent cleavage.

I'm not saying I was interested, because I wasn't, but she was gorgeous in her fashion. In addition, despite her appearance, I felt a truly old and terrible mind driving her body, someone who's love was indistinguishable from murder.

When you returned, you handed me a small glass of wine and sat in my lap, looking up at her. Although some might see such a move as submissive, you unmistakably claimed possession of me, wrapping your arm around me and playing with my hair as though I was your favorite cat.

My new suitor immediately behaved herself and you both had a fascinating conversation in which I was ignored, except once when she complemented you on your "taste in pets". In earlier years I might have been offended, but I simply found this arousing.

To be desired and possessed by a beautiful predatory creature like you is beyond erotic. After a while we made the rounds and you introduced me to the people you knew. Some were of your House, others were not. I will admit that I found She-Who-Drinks-Hearts to be most enchanting, but I didn't blame you from steering me away, for my own good.

When you took me by the collar I knew I was in for a treat. You led me to a back room, one of many, and closed the door. The room was decorated in black and gold.

"Strip," you said. It was not a request. I almost questioned you but your look was smoldering and I agreed.

When I went to take my mask of you spoke again.

"Leave it on."

I did.

"Lay on the bed and spread your arms and legs."

As I climbed into the bed, obedient to your will, I noticed the heavy leather straps at the bed posts. I looked at you, a little concerned. We'd never done this before, after all. I did as you said, regardless. As you strapped me in, you pet me gently, reassuringly, and looked at me with such love. Yet again I realized that I would give anything for you, to the last drop of my blood.

"Relax, love. You are so...so beautiful when I can see you like this. You think you aren't, because you're humble. All you see is a skinny emo boy, but you are truly a beautiful man. Your muscled torso is well-defined but not vulgar. Your skin is smooth and your chest hair is fine and soft. Your eyes are revealing. They penetrate me when you look at me with such need. And that's to say nothing of your cock."

You stayed clothed but shimmied out of your black lace panties. I was entranced as your body moved. As you mounted me, your corseted torso pushed your fine breasts up and out. I yearned to touch you and hold you, involuntarily straining at the straps. You smiled down at me, teasingly, but made no effort to free me.

I felt your slick sex over me. God you were so wet. Did the sight of me like this do that do you? I grew even harder. You moaned as you impaled yourself slowly on my cock. I thrust up as best I could but you had done your job well and I had very little room to move. I was completely helpless before you, and you knew it. You stared down at me, your eyes full of lust for me and your heart full of pride that I belonged to you. But you wouldn't move. I moaned, full of suppressed desire.

"Now, now," you said, knowing that you held all of the power and I was but your plaything, "ask for what you want. Beg for it."

"Oh, fuck. Please. Please ride me...mistress..."

The word just slipped out. I'd never said it before and you'd never asked me to, but here in this room it felt natural. It felt right to submit to you completely.

I saw the heat in your eyes turn to fire and you began to ride. You rode me hard, your pussy gripping me tightly, painfully. Your fine, small hips rose and fell on me with increasing force. I felt myself bruise and I groaned, but I wouldn't ask you to stop or for mercy. This is how I would show my love for you, by my sacrifice for your pleasure.

You were moaning now and your eyes filled with love and care. You kept riding me, hurting me deliciously, but you bent over and kissed me, fully, and whimpered and gasped. God you were so tight, so rough.

You were perfect.

"Don't cum yet," you commanded. I was so close. I tried to beg you but only moans and grunts came out. Finally, you began to shudder, slamming onto me with such dominating force that I cired out in pleasure and pain. Your back arched as your orgasm rode you as roughly as you were riding me. You leaned back and your small hands gripped my thigh, bruising them with your impossible strength. At last you relaxed and looked down at me with half lidded eyes, truly you appeared as smug and satisfied as a cat. But you had forgotten about me, I thought.

"P...please..." was all I could get out.

"Oh my. You've been such a...such a good boy for your little sister, haven't you? You always give of yourself for me. That's part of why I'll always love you. Yes, my love, you may cum inside me. I want every drop of your brother-seed."

I came, my body tensing and flexing and unable to move more than a little, but my cock swelling and spreading my cum inside you. I came so hard that it hurt, and you massaged me with vigor with your internal muscles, draining me totally. I collapsed, limp. I realized that I was crying.

You leaned over me and unstrapped me quickly and then pulled me to your breast, cooing and telling me what a good job I'd done for you. You dressed me again. We were both a little disheveled, but we took pride in the pleasure we'd had from each other. We went back out and mingled, enjoying the fact that others could smell what we had been doing.

I was willing to stay as late as you wanted, but you could tell that I was very tired, still easily fatigued even this long after my captivity. Always caring, you insisted that we go home. We walked to the car hand-in-hand, more in love than we had been at the start of the occasion. It was a good way to spend Halloween.

Overall, I'd say it was a fine night to die.

* * *

It was by chance that they found us. Later you told me that one of the surviving cult members worked in a coffee shop across the street from the hotel. They saw us leave that night and decided to set a trap for us in the relatively deserted parking garage when we got back. Of course, you only found out about this after asking a survivor some questions, and it was too late by then to do anything.

Jeni did nothing to dissuade Roger from his scheme of revenge, although she "only" participated as lookout.

I drove us back from the party. I'd had some alcohol but not a lot. You were beautiful and disheveled next to me, and your eyes had been making promises to me every time I looked in your direction. It had been a good night and I didn't want it to be over. I pulled into your reserved space in the garage. You ran your hand up my thigh before you got out, making sure I was eager to follow you, chase you, and have you as soon as we got into our room.

I felt it as soon as I got out of the car. Ill intent. Perhaps I would have felt it sooner if I'd been more aware. I know you blame yourself but really, I find that to be incredibly unfair. This was bad luck combined with vile people.

I knew, immediately, where everyone was, even though I couldn't see them in the dark. There were three of them, one in each corner and one right next to the stairwell. They'd broken the lights in advance and each of them carried a hunting crossbow straight from the local Bass Pro Shop. Somehow they'd gotten or made bolts with silver tips. I'm sure Roger was a crack shot but still, it seems like it would be a tall order to hit you in the heart from twenty meters. Then again, the whole thing seems so ridiculous that it might work. Like the end of a Hammer film brought to vibrant life by fools.

They had you in their sights. I knew immediately that I couldn't get to you in time, that maybe even speaking wouldn't be fast enough. I had time to look at you, just once.

We know each other well enough that while you didn't detect the danger, you realized that my eyes were saying goodbye. I think you started to say "no".

I made the quickest and honestly easiest decision of my life. I wasn't idle as I looked at you, I was focussed. I gave your three would-be assassins the gift of fear. Fear of me. To be specific, I made all three of them think that I was the greater threat. Effectively I transferred their thoughts about you, to me. All of them, as one, turned their weapons.

I felt the impacts of the three bolts, but not a lot of pain. They fired reflexively, all three hitting, but none were straight heart-shots. I guess that's something to be grateful for. One embedded itself in my ribs, stuck only an inch or so deep. Another penetrated my left lung, but it wouldn't have been immediately fatal if I'd gotten to a hospital. Unfortunately the third cut an artery, cleanly.

I fell. You screamed in loss and rage. I was looking up at the ugly concrete ceiling and the yellow sodium lamps. There were more screams and shouts. You growled and roared. A car peeled out. I saw you above me, your beautiful face marred with worry and concern, painted with life of your would-be assassins. I tried to reach up to you and tell you that it would be all right. It wasn't though.

Everything went darker than you can imagine. I was gone.

* * *

It wasn't a terrible way to die, giving my life for yours. I considered it more than fair. You had saved my life after all and we'd had some more time together, which was wonderful. I'd gotten to lead an extraordinary life with the woman I'd been fated for. I was lucky.

I woke up though. It was like coming up from the deepest sleep that you can imagine. Everything was louder, brighter, and sharper. Especially my hunger. I looked up at you from the hard surface of the tarmac that had, briefly, been my funeral bier. I must have looked a bit accusatory because you shrugged your shoulders, but made no attempt to hide your tears of relief that I had not truly passed on. Your shirt was still open and the cut you'd made on the upper part of your breast seeped blood. I still had the salty, coppery taste of you on my lips.

"You never said no," was all you said, and then you smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I could never stay mad at you.

One should always be careful with wording among your kind. Our kind, now.

I was unbelievably tired. You helped me up and inside, and I passed out on our bed.

* * *

I woke up hungry, and you were there next to me, huddling against my chest. I was still warm but my heart no longer beat. I was briefly worried at what these new changes meant for us but then I let my hand stroke your soft flank and my cock grew hard immediately. That was oddly comforting, reassuring me that some things had not changed. After a bit, your eyes fluttered open and you smiled at me.

"How do you feel?" you asked, stroking my face reassuringly.

"I'm...afraid. I'm not sure that I'm entirely cut out for this, to be honest."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds