Until Tomorrow

"Something I should have done last night, but you wore me out before I could make love to you."

I pushed her back laying her on the table with her legs hanging down over the side. Dragging a chair before Shannon, I sat, pulling her legs up so that her feet were now sitting on the edge of the table, knees pushed outwards, exposing her pussy before me. I ran my fingers lightly up and down over the lips of her pussy. By now, I could see her moisture forming just on the inside of those precious lips of hers. Planting a kiss on each side of her pussy, then a soft lick and kiss to her clit, I leaned back. Like the pedals of a rose, I took my fingers and slowly pulled her lips aside, exposing the depths of her pussy to me. Leaning in, I slid my tongue up the inside of her lips gathering her juices on my tongue causing a loud moan to escape Shannon's throat. I let my tongue move and circle her clit. As I started to make a second circle around it, I sucked it into my mouth, holding it with my lips while flicking it back and forth with my tongue.

Shannon gave out a gasp, jerking her hips upwards forcing more of her clit into my mouth. Her hands now were on her breasts, kneading them; pinching and pulling on her harden nipples. I stopped sucking on her clit, not wanting her to cum to soon, and went back to licking the juices that were seeping out of her pussy. Pulling her lips out wider, I pushed my tongue into her, listening to her panting and moaning. Her hands were now on the back of my head while jerking her hips, trying desperately to get my lips and tongue back on her clit.

Wetting my fingers with her juices, I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy as Shannon let out another deep-throated moan. Her hips now rose off the table. I felt her vagina beginning to spasm on my fingers. Knowing she was on the verge of a massive orgasm, I rammed my fingers deep into her pussy while sucking her clit into my mouth, nibbling on it with my teeth as my tongue did its dance across it. I continued to ram her pussy with my fingers. I was soon rewarded with Shannon's juices and girlcum squirting out of her pussy. I kept fucking Shannon through her orgasm until she feel to the table exhausted.

I finished cleaning her pussy and my fingers, then half lying on the table I wrapped Shannon into my arms and held her as she slowly recovered from her orgasm.

"Oh god girl. What you do to me! You spoiled everything, I wanted to fix breakfast for you, and now I can't even move."

"I'm sorry babe's, tell you what, let me help you up and we'll fix breakfast together, how's that sound?" Thinking how Shannon came so hard made me feel closer to her.

"Well, if I burn the toast or something, it's all your fault!"

"Come on," as I stood up pulling Shannon with me.

Shannon was swaying slightly on wobbly legs, trying to get control over them. Finally standing up straight, she turned slightly to me, cupping the side of my face in her hand as she held onto the table with her other hand.

"Kayla, you have no idea what you mean to me." She leaned in; placing a kiss on my lips as her other hand now pulled me into her as our kiss deepened. Sliding my hands to her back, one under her t-shirt, the other over it, while lightly rubbing her back as we kissed. Pushing back from Shannon, while looking at her contagious smile.

"Come on, let's finish breakfast." I said to her.

"Ok, but your helping, and no messing around this time." Starting to giggle while turning around.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You can start setting the table, and make us some toast. I was going to fix some grits or hash browns, but since you don't have either, we're just having bacon and eggs with toast and coffee.

"Sounds keeewl... I'm usually a light eater anyway, so that would almost be perfect."

Pulling out the loaf of bread from the refrigerator, and putting two slices into the toaster. I set up the table with the dishes and silver ware, along with butter and jam.

By this time, Shannon had the eggs cooked to perfection, and began putting them on the plates along with the bacon. We sat and talked and ate our breakfast, telling each other what we wanted to get done today. I went on to explain that I need to come home and clean up, washing the bed sheets before John got home tomorrow. I said that it would probably be Monday before I even heard from the attorney again, since the agent following him wasn't due back until he also returned and walked into the apartment.

"Listen, I don't have to work today, which is my normal day off anyway. Why don't I stay, do the laundry, clean up the apartment for you?"

"Shannon, I can't ask you to do that. I mean I appreciate it, but you just got back from being away for a week, not come home and clean and do laundry for me, and probably yourself."

"Honey, there is a reason I want to do this for you. It shouldn't take all that long to get everything done, then I can get my stuff caught up also. This way when you come home, I get to have you all evening without you trying to fix up everything;" all the while batting those baby blue eyes at me, melting my heart.

"You really don't mind doing that?"

"No of course not, if I did I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place, now would I?" Giving my hand a squeeze, "which reminds me, I'm going to sneak in the office and change the contract, giving you a full year. You just need to get the attorney to make him finish out the lease."

Looking at the devious grin she had on her face, I felt she had something else in mind.

"So tell me, what's the real reason for extending the lease Shannon?"

Being caught, I could see her cheeks get a little rosy as she lowered her eyes, "well you have seen my apartment and know that it's really only an efficiency apartment, but this would be so much better for the both of us once we start living together."

I sat there starring, as Shannon's idea of us already living together was something I hadn't even imagined about much less considered at this point.

"I'm sorry Kayla, maybe I shouldn't have assumed that we would be living together, please forgive me for even considering it without talking to you first."

I thought I saw the beginnings of tears forming in her eyes as she started to get up and walk away.

I reached out, grabbed her wrist and pulled her backwards to me, sitting her down in my lap and wrapping my arms around her, holding her arms pinned to her sides.

"You're absolutely right, you shouldn't have assumed anything without talking it over with me first..." give her what I thought was my best pissed off voice and expression. "We definitely will be talking about this tonight." I could see she was about to really start crying when I added, "We'll talk about much I am going to enjoy having breakfast cooked for me each and every morning. We're also going to talk about what it's going to be like going to sleep each night wrapped up in each other's arms."

Pulling her arms free from my grasp and wrapping them around my neck, "I promise Kayla, I'll never do that again without talking to you first about anything. I promise. I promise. I promise." She then pulled me into her, squeezing me so tight to her.

After a minute or so, I meekly said, "Shannon let go honey."

Pulling back, eyes open wide, "What's wrong, did I do something wrong?

"No sweetie, I couldn't breathe, you were holding me so tight."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. Just breathe deep... that's it, take nice slow deep breaths. Don't ever stop breathing. You hear me?" She held my face in the palms of her hands while kissing everywhere on my face and neck.

Between kisses, I finally told her, "Sorry baby, but I need to soon get ready for work, let's clean up some, then I'll take a shower."

"No, you go and take your shower and take your time getting ready. I'll clean up here, since I have all day to do it."

Giving her a quick kiss, I headed to the bedroom to get ready for my shower.

Walking into work a little later that morning, I felt really refreshed and alive. I saw the looks from everyone looking at me wondering why I was walked around with a grin from ear to ear. Melanie stopped by my office saying how good I looked today. I thought that she really was hoping to find out what changes were in my life to make me appear so jubilant. Thinking to myself, "If you only knew how grand love feels when you're with someone who feels so right for you."

The rest of the day went rather smoothly. There were no emergencies or last minute crises. I called Kathrine, but was told that she was in court, so I gave my question to June about John doing half of the rent for the rest of the lease. June said she would be glad to pass on the request. The rest of the day went rather smooth and around three thirty or so, I heard Melanie calling out to everyone if they had anything important going on. I think I heard everyone in the office yell back that nothing was happening.

I heard Melanie saying, "If no one has anything going on, why don't you all shut everything down and go home. There is somewhere I need to be, so if there are no objections, see you bright and early tomorrow."

Getting off a little early actually was a blessing in disguise with John coming home tomorrow. I just need to check and make sure nothing is different in the apartment. After collecting everything I needed, shutting down the computer, I was out the door heading home before anyone else.

Walking into the apartment, I quickly looked around and everything was spotless and picked up. Shannon did a wonderful job of getting the place ready; I really had nothing to do. I checked my e-mails. I actually checked them earlier at the office, so nothing new came in. I put the house phone on call forwarding to my cell. If I was going to be spending the night with Shannon, then I didn't want any missed calls and people either dropping by or asking questions where I was all evening and night.

I got down an overnight bag, packed a few things in it, underwear, bras, makeup and a few items of clothes to wear around the house, or to quickly put something on to run to the store. I was about to grab a toothbrush, but knew Shannon would have one waiting for me when I got to her apartment. I got at least two changes of work clothes, put them in a garment bag and set everything by the door. Looking around to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, knowing that I wouldn't be back until tomorrow evening. Feeling sure I picked everything up and started out the door.

A few minutes later, I was standing outside of Shannon's door. I sat my overnight bag on the floor, and just stood there looking at the door. I felt from this moment on, my life was not going to be the same. I kind of chuckled to myself thinking; "hell girl, it all changed the day you flew to Alabama." Taking a deep breath, I reached out knocking on the door. A moment or two later, I heard the door being unlocked and the knob turning.

When Shannon opened the door, her eyes got as big as saucers, "Kayla! What are you doing here so early? I thought you didn't get off until five in the evenings, it's just four now."

Melanie closed up early today saying she had to be somewhere this afternoon."

"Well that's great, more time for us, except I was going to have diner ready by the time you got home. I just put it in the over, so it's nowhere near ready."

"Well, we could just sit down and talk, if you invite me in?"

"Oh God! I'm sorry..." as she reached out, grabbed my arms and started pulling me inside.

"Wait, my bag is still sitting outside!"

Shannon stepped beside me, reaching down and grabbing the bag bringing it into the apartment.

"You surprised me so, I'm a bumbling idiot now." Shannon exclaimed.

Pulling Shannon to me, I gave her lips a little peck. "It's ok, relax. We have all even so there is no hurry."

Putting my hand to the back of her neck, feeling her damp hair on my fingers, I pulling Shannon in for a much needed kiss. As our lips came together, as our lips parted I slid my tongue between my lips meeting her tongue. Our tongues twisting and dancing over each other's tongue and lips as our passion deepened.

Pulling back, "Shannon why don't you finish drying your hair while I unpacked and take a shower before dinner is ready."

Shannon had already made some room for me to put my bras and panties. The blouses and slacks I brought down where hung in the clothes closet, though there was not a whole lot of room in it.

I went to the kitchen area, where I set the table and made us a salad to go with our meal. Shannon cooked a pot roast with vegetables. It actually was one of the best pot roasts I think I ever had. Shannon went on telling me about her day. She told me that she got the lease changed to a full year instead of the six month lease. I told her that I called my attorney, but was busy so I left a message with the receptionist who would tell her later about a shared expense on the rent.

After we had cleaned up from eating, I asked Shannon if we could just lie down and cuddle. I just wanted her to be close and have her hold me. As we lay on Shannon's bed cuddling in each other's arms, my mind began to drift to thoughts about my future and my past. I briefly had thought, is Shannon going to be another Tatianna, make love with me, and use me, then off to greener pastures. Did I really want a committed relationship with a woman, and could I love and be with her for all the right reasons. As these thoughts were bouncing around in my head like ping-pong balls in a closed box, I began to feel a heavy heart in not really knowing what I truly wanted.

Not realizing just how tired I was, I woke up to a dark room, with Shannon beside me watching my every move.

"Welcome back sleepy head. Enjoy your little nap?"

"Oh my god I'm sorry I feel asleep on you, how long was I asleep? Feeling a little embarrassed at myself.

"It's just past eight, I'd say about an hour or so, but then whose counting." Shannon then got quite as we lay there looking at one another, when she asked;

"Kayla, is everything alright?" Asking with a concerned look on her face.

"Yes baby, everything is fine, why do you ask?"

"When you were asleep, you were kind of restless, mumbling in your sleep, like you were troubled about something." As she was saying this, I felt a little uneasiness in her voice.

"Well other than the stress of the divorce, not really."

I knew I was lying, but I really didn't have any other answers for her that even I would understand. By the look on Shannon's face I knew she felt I was lying to her.

"Oh ok, I guess finding out your husband is having numerous affairs, and starting the process of a divorce is a lot on your mind." Thankfully Shannon decided not to press the issue.

After a moment or two of silence, "How about I get up and fix a cup of hot tea for the both of us? Shannon had asked me.

"How about you keeping your pretty butt right where it is, and I'll go and fix us some tea?"

Before Shannon could answer, I crawled half way over her and starting kissing her cheeks, eyes, working my way down her nose then pressing my lips to hers. Pulling back from our kiss, "maybe the tea can wait a bit longer," as I lowered my lips to hers once more. I softly kissed her lips, and then taking each lip between my teeth, I would lick the lip as I pulled on it. My right hand behind her neck, my left hand on her ribs, about where her bra strap would be if she had been wearing one. Parting my lips, I slowly pressed them to hers, my tongue slipping between my lips seeking her tongue within her mouth.

As our kiss became more passionate, Shannon wrapped her arm over my shoulder, behind my neck pulling me tighter as we kissed. My hand began sliding up and down her side. Sliding my hand between our bodies and cupped her breast in my hand. I felt her nipple harden in the palm of my hand and a moan in her throat. I started pinching and pulling her nipple between my thumb and finger, Shannon starting sucking on my tongue, almost to the point of it being painful.

Pulling back from the kiss, I raised myself to my knees, reaching down and taking Shannon's nightshirt by the hem, I started pulling it up. Shannon raised her hips, then lifting her arms above her head as I pulled it over her head and tossed it to the floor. Sitting on her thighs, I slid my hands up slowly from her waist up to her arms, then letting my fingertips move across her chest, then down between each breast. While passing between her breasts, Shannon let out a coo, lifting her chest higher towards me. Moving on downwards, reaching her panties, I let the tips of my fingers trace across her stomach under the waistband of the panties. Shannon tried to raise her hips to my fingers, but the weight of me sitting on her thighs prevented her from doing so.

Moving my hands upwards, again letting my fingertips tease Shannon as they made their journey towards the valley between her breasts. Just as my fingers began passing between her breasts, she again raised her chest towards me. I cupped each orb in my hand, gently squeezing and pinching each of the nipples. This time the moan coming from Shannon's throat was much louder and more of a rasp. I leaned over, and began licking the nipples, one at a time. As my fingers would pinch the breasts at the edge of the areola I would lick the nipple, making it stand out from the areola, and with each flick of my tongue came a moan from Shannon.

Sitting back up I reached down, taking her panties by the waist band and began to pull the down. Shannon lifted her hips as they slid off her ass. Pulling them down and over her feet, I tossed them to the floor along with her nightshirt. I slowly slipped my panties off, kind of like doing a strip tease then tossing them on top of Shannon's.

Pushing Shannon's knees outwards, I slipped between them as my hands began caressing her calves, moving up to her thighs. My fingers moved up and across her stomach, while letting my thumbs mover over her mound. With a slight pressure on my thumbs, I pressed down on the upper part of her clit, just under her mound. Shannon gave a moan while raising her hips. I leaned in and kissed her mound, then blew gently over her slit.

Shannon's hands where now on my shoulders trying to pull me up to her. "No... No... This is not fair, you always try and please me, let me please you this time."

Thinking that we both needed to give to each other, I quickly got to my hands and knees, turning around and straddling Shannon's head with my legs. I knew if the lights had been on, she would see just how wet I really am and how much I needed her to love me.

Leaning down, I slid my hands up the inside of her thighs. I got to her pussy, holding her legs with my hands; I licked down one side of her pussy, then up the other side. Pulling her labia open, I slid my tongue around the side of her clit, then down her slit as far as I could reach gathering up her juices. Bringing my tongue back to the top of her slit on the opposite side I continued to gather her juices causing Shannon to be almost moaning constantly while she tried to copy my moves while licking my pussy. Her tongue started it journey down my slit; I too was moaning and trying to adjust my hips to feel her tongue where I wanted it to be. So began our game of teasing each other, and who would cum first. I felt that I was going to cum very soon, as hot and needing it at this moment.

I held her lips open, sliding my tongue down her slit, and pushing it deep into her waiting hole. Giving me a loud moan, which was music to my ears. I began pushing and withdrawing my tongue into Shannon. Her hips began shaking. I slid two fingers into her, pressing hard burying them to my knuckles.

Shannon then sucked my clit into her mouth, nibbling and sucking on my little nub. I felt two of her fingers also slid into my wet pussy. As she was sucking on my pussy, I felt I lost control of my hips as they bouncing up and down to the rhythm of her pounding fingers and tongue. Shannon's hips also were moving with the rhythm of my fingers fucking her hard and deep. I suddenly lost all control as my pussy, I started to convulse, my stomach tightening up. Strange sounds began emanating from my lips. Shannon's pussy also clamped down on my fingers, holding me deep inside of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Until Tomorrow
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds