• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Untitled

Untitled

My pussy just can't take any more. I can feel blood pulsing through my arteries, rushing down between my legs. The urgency of orgasm makes my mind go blank. I can no longer think. My throbbing clit is the focus of my universe.

"Uhhng... ooohh! Oh yes, yes yes YES!!" My whimperings are the only connection between my brain and the rest of the world. I'm conscious of my own voice... wishing it could be louder, scream out full force. Sometimes I think the louder I can be, the better my orgasm is.

I dip my fingers into my slit, drawing out more of my delicious juices to lubricate my clitoris. My left middle finger draws imaginary circles around my clit, occasionally sliding down to play with my engorged inner lips. I pinch some of that delectable flesh between my finger and thumb. This is one of my favorite tricks because it pulls on my clit. The feeling is indirect but so very arousing.

My right hand plays with the nipple clamps that have become some of my most beloved toys. My nipples are trapped tightly between the little plastic teeth. My body is so aroused that the clamps are close to being stuck on my tender nipples because they've swollen.

My climb toward orgasm suddenly shoots up. Two fingers have found their way inside my body and my thumb is rubbing enticingly against my clit. I bite my lip and tear off a nipple clamp.

Tears well in my eyes but I keep going. Thoughts of you are welling up in my mind. I can feel you kissing me roughly.

...I'm pinned down on the bed. You're above me, pinching my left nipple feverishly. I can feel your penis rubbing against my slit, threatening to enter any moment. I push my hips against yours, eager to be filled by your promising cock.

...You break our kiss and push my head to the side. You suck on my neck furiously, nipping with your teeth as if you are almost in a rage. The combination of the harshness of your stubble and the warm wetness of your tongue are almost enough to push my over the edge.

...Just as I decide to beg you to fuck me, you push deep inside, filling me completely. You abandon my neck and begin ministrations on my nipples. Your face buries itself between my breasts, and your tongue leaves a wet trail down my skin. Your stubble cuts into the delicate skin of my breasts, but the pain turns me on all the more. ...I want to feel more of you. I dig my nails into your back, pulling your hips into mine. My body loses control, bucking and thrusting against you in the throes of orgasm.. Still lost in the fantasy, I tear the remaining clamp from my nipple. Quickly, I lift my breast towards my face and suck the aching nipple into my warm, waiting mouth. After a few moments of intense sucking, I bite down hard, sending shockwaves throughout my body. After tending to my other nipple, I abandon my breasts all together.

With my left hand I spread my labia completely. Three fingers from my right hand fight for room in my vagina. They all emerge victorious, dripping with juices. My hips buck against the air, waiting for just one more touch to my clit, the touch that will send me out into orbit. The fingers of my right hand find their way to my clit, pressing hard and rubbing fast. The entire surface of my clit is covered; my body is trembling. Three fingers of my left hand quickly fill my empty vagina. I can feel my muscles clamping down on my fingers. Despite my desire to slow down, I pump those fingers in and out of my pussy with fervor.

I struggle to keep my legs spread. My hips are rolling, trying to cause as much friction between my fingers and my clit as possible. I'm so lost in my orgasm that I can no longer hear my little sounds of pleasure. There isn't anything in the world but the flesh between my legs. The muscles in my right arm are tiring, but I force myself to rub harder, faster. I make tight circles around my clit until I can hardly move anymore. My pussy contracts one final time, squeezing my fingers almost to the point of pain.

I struggle to regain my breath. My mouth is dry and my ears are ringing. Just as I'm about to fully recover, I remember a little game you like to play... the one I like to call Keep Fucking Me Even After I've Cum. I hold my labia open with my right hand and send my left hand in to attack my clit. Before I know it, my breathing is ragged and I'm in the midst of another orgasm... and another fantasy of you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Untitled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds