Untitled Diary Ch. 01

Then she continued. Her 3 fingers rolled in small circular motions over the head of my penis, deeply massaging the most sensitive part of my cock. I wiggled to get her to stop, but she would only hold me back tighter, and pull the trigger on her device, shocking me. My cock was weeping cum now, and she used it to her benefit to keep up her relentless massage. As she continued, she increased the intensity of her shock by turning the dial. The two sensations were unbearable, the pleasure combined with the pain put me in a near comatose state, and when my orgasm had built up, I almost didn't recognize it. But she did, and she relented immediately.

I inhaled deeply trying to recover from the sensation, happy for the break. I couldn't seem to catch my breath and was inhaling too quickly. "Oh come now, it's not so bad is it?" she cooed. I ignored her. She was enjoying this, and I knew it because her pussy was getting so wet, I could feel her juices on my back. I leaned my ass back into her and tried to rub her pussy with my back, trying to also indicate to her I knew her secret.

"Oh!" She panted slightly, "you want to play too?" She took one of my hands that I had clenched on the side of the table and brought them back to her and placed them over her pussy, then she helped me slide them back and forth over her slit.

I groaned out in approval, happy that my hands got to finally get some of the action on the object of my lust. I eagerly rubbed her clit in circular motions, trying to imitate her. I relished in feeling her sex, and enjoyed her warmth on my fingers. She leaned back on the table, her head tilted back in pleasure. I wanted to turn around and ravish her properly, but I knew she would put an end to it if I tried.

After a few seconds, she sighed and leaned back up on to me and held me tight. I didn't move my fingers from her, and she didn't complain. She grabbed my cock, and pumped it once before going back up to the head and using her fingers to massage it again. She didn't delay on releasing the shock this time, and I couldn't keep my hand on her clit anymore. I quickly took my hands and gripped down on the table. My teeth gritted shut as she worked her magic on me. I was completely tense again, and it wasn't long before my cock couldn't hold back any more. She stopped, and I panted for breath.

The woman was really worked up now, and had moved her hand down to her pussy, massaging it aggressively. I wouldn't have it, and despite my labored breathing, I reached my hand back behind me and slapped hers away, then I took over for her. She leaned back again and let me rub her clit. This time I rubbed her with more pressure. She was moaning loudly, and I smiled as her breath became short like mine.

After a few minutes, she sounded like she was about to cum, but instead she leaned up quickly, and grasped me tight. She pulled the trigger and upped the pain, and I was forced to grasp the table to keep my balance. She quickly started her massage on my penis again, this time moving faster. "Auuughh!" I yelled out, my belt might have shocked me from the sound, had she not already been setting it loose on me. "Fuuuucckk" I gasped, and was soon shaking from head to toe. She let go, and not a minute too soon, as I felt my cock pull back hard to release my raging orgasm. I jilted in front of her, and stifled a sob. My penis was on fire, aching for release, and she wasn't going to give it to me.

The girl sat there behind me for a minute, perhaps taken back at how intense her own actions were, and she watched me as I tried to come down from the sensations I had experienced. I was getting madder with each deep breath I took, and soon I put my hands back behind me and started to rub her with a vengeful passion. I stuck as many fingers as I could into her opening from my angle, and clasped them inside her as my thumb worked deeply on her clit. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and leaned back, moaning loudly again.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" her legs were bucking beside me, and I knew she was in the throes of her orgasm as a wave of pleasure pulsed through her. I kept my fingers in her and kept rubbing harder now than ever. She started to spurt--her juices gushing out on to the table and on to my back. She ripped my fingers away from her tunnel, no longer able to take my massage, and her body jerked violently behind me for a minute longer.

Slowly she came down from her orgasm and sat back up. She was giggling quietly, and leaned forward to hold me. Her hands ran up and down my torso appreciatively, and she kissed the nape of my neck. We were both still panting.

The blonde moved her legs out from around me, and stood up. Her crotch was wet from her squirting intensely from her orgasm, and her makeup was running slightly as sweat had started to build up on her. I hadn't moved from where she put me, and was still leaning up against the table, half sitting. I smiled at her new look, and she smiled back, picking up the cock sleeve.

She knelt down and started to put it on me, while I reached out and grabbed one of her tits. She looked up quickly at me-- a look of disapproval on her face. She reached for the pain device in an attempt to stop me, but hesitated. I had raised my eyebrows and smiled innocently at her. She looked cautiously back at me, and let me squeeze her tit while she finished putting on the cock cover to my belt. After my penis was locked back up tightly, she gathered her things quickly and left without saying a word.

I had to get my mind off of things, and a cold shower was exactly what I needed. I was in no hurry and took an extra long one, causing me to shiver uncontrollably by the time I got out. Still, my cock was unaffected and remained hard as steel.

* * *

I was greatly disappointed when I noticed breakfast had arrived while I was in the shower. I didn't get a chance to see the woman delivering it, and grumbled under my breath as I picked it up off the floor. It was the same old gruel as always. I ate it all, despite the large portions. I no longer cared whether it was drugged or not.

Now that I knew someone could remotely shock me at any moment, I knew my plan to escape would have to wait for the right moment. On the other hand, I really liked the attention from the beautiful women, and my raging libido was keeping me preoccupied with sexual thoughts. Thoughts of escaping were beginning to fade from my mind a little.

It was some time before the big metallic door clicked open again. I had torn squares out of the styrofoam box my breakfast came in, and was putting together a castle with them. It was all I could do in my boredom.

I quickly turned around, excited to see who was at the door, when my heart sank in disapproval. It was my captor- the blonde, who always wore that damn lab jacket. I looked her up and down as she entered. She was built just as nicely as the other girls, I was sure of it. Why was she such a hard ass?

"I realized we got off to a bad start, so I brought these in restitution". She placed down a stack of books and magazines, and glanced over at my styrofoam structure I had started to build, a look of bewilderment in her eyes. "I also wanted to tell you that soon we will let you talk, but only if you behave." "So far you have been good without constraints. We will continue to monitor you- should you try to harm one of us... but I think we can trust you for now."

"The last girl told me you would need extra time to recover from her session with you, so I came to get measurements on your progress." She looked around the room; the floor had drops of precum, a large stream of my drying cum on the wall and floor, and a puddle of my last session's girl's juice. "My, I think we may need to clean this room soon, all this excitement is beginning to really show."

After surveying the room, she leaned over and unlocking the penis cover from my belt. She lightly put her hand around my soaking penis, and the slight touch felt so good, my knees caved in a little. My penis immediately spurted a rope of semen, getting her coat wet. She tightened her grip on me, and this time she was successful at stopping me from drenching her thoroughly with an orgasm. I grumbled under my breath at her success.

"That was a close call. I guess the last girl really did work you over!" She chuckled. "I better not measure you after all, but I can tell just from looking at you, you are taking the drugs well. Too well maybe." I swore I saw her lick her lips, but maybe my mind was imagining things now that it was in a hyper state of sexual arousal. She sighed and stood up. "You'll just have to read those books until you're relaxed enough for another session." She stood up, and looked at the cum on her jacket, but let it ooze down.

"Isn't sperm fascinating?" She asked, though I wasn't sure who to as I knew my belt wouldn't let me answer her. She watched the cum make its way down her coat, reaching a pocket and starting to puddle there. "It's life essence in its most raw form. Seed of a man... Simply ..." I stood looking at the doctor, trying to figure out what she was talking about until she finally looked back up at me. She appeared to be a little embarrassed, and cleared her throat.

"I hope you have grown to have a liking for the girls. I know they have for you." And with that, she left.

It wasn't long after my captor left that I was reading through the books and magazines she left for me. They were all pornographic in nature, and they were not helping me cool from my sexual needs. If my penis could scream out in frustration, I would've been deaf by now.

The magazines were filled with raunchy sex scenes and beautiful women. One of my favorite pictures was of two young women holding a cock up over a spent pussy and smiling, as cum was visibly shown on their chins and on the man's cock. "Lucky bastard" I thought, and tore out the page so I could look at it later. There were other hot images too, like a simi-close up of a woman squatting on to a dick that had cum running down it; a caption read: "fill her up!"

I tore the ones out I liked the most and put a collage out on the table. The images were only getting me more excited and made me think of the possibilities. Maybe all this time there was an underground sex scene where women loved cocks, and men actually got to give it to them. I had never met a woman who cared for the male figure, and sex was only done to appease the man's whining. But these pictures showed a different view, and perhaps I had been missing out this whole time! My logical mind automatically tried to counter my excitement: pornography was seductive. It told an untrue story of sex- these images are fake, the women only posing.

Yet, I ignored myself, and I fell deeper into the enticement from the material I was given.

The magazines made me yearn for the women who were attending to me even more, and I was getting impatient to see them again. I was beginning to understand why my captor delivered the reading materials to me now; she was trying to keep me erect and ready, and I was too horny to not oblige her. I was beginning to feel out of control, but loving it. I took one of the torn out magazine pages of a close up of a cock and two women who were kissing both sides of it, and put a hole where the cock was. I then took my sheathed penis and stuck it through the hole and strutted over to the camera. I twirled the photo on my penis cover at the camera hoping whoever was watching would be amused and come out to play. But nobody came.

Eventually I picked up one of the books "True stories of a nympho", and started to read it. It told of a "good conservative girl" who grew up in a staunch Christian household and was struggling with her virginity and contrasting sexual appetite. Eventually her Bishop was seduced by her struggles and they had a sexual affair. With her trusted Bishop contradicting her moral upbringing, the woman unleashed her sexuality and was soon engaged in sexual acts so wild, her life started to be defined by it. I got half way through the book, when the door swung open. It was the brunette again- the woman who had treated me the first day here- the woman I kept thinking about. My face must have shown excitement to see her, because she blushed when she came in. She dropped off some food and told me she would be doing a session with me later in the evening.

Sometime after I had eaten, the door to my cell opened, and another girl came through it, one I hadn't seen. She was a blonde, her hair only reaching her shoulders. She was wearing bright pink bikini bottoms, and a t-shirt that only covered the tops of her ample boobs. She had freckles and a pierced belly button. I thought she was cute.

She came in and greeted me by name. "My name is Lexie, and I have already heard a lot about you!" As she got closer, I could see she was a little dirty. Her tee was drenched enough that I could almost see her nipple underneath, and I wondered if it was water on her, or something else.

I wanted her to take off her shirt so I could see her full breasts, because her underboob cleavage was driving me wild. Instead, she knelt down under me, and positioned her face under my cock. Then, reaching up, she released my penis from the belt. The casing dripped precum from my excitement with the other girls, and it landed in her open mouth. She let some of it drop down her chin, and swallowed the rest. She got up slowly, and purposely let my glazed dick hit her face, coating a portion of it.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever met someone so excited to see me," she giggled. "I love your cum. Can you make more for me?" She grabbed my cock and tried to lead me to the table with it, but it was too slippery and she lost her grip. She laughed, and then motioned for me to come over to the table to her. Once I got there, she pushed me on the table, forcing me to sit slightly. She then tried to put on a show for me, and reached up under her shirt to squeeze her boobs, but still not letting me see her nipples.

"Ah fuck it, I'm too horny to wait," she said, and pulled down her bikini bottoms, wiggling them down to the floor. I got a good look at her long slender legs and pussy as she walked over to me and was extremely excited at what I saw. She stood next to me and placed one foot on the table I was sitting on, stretching her long legs out and giving me a good view of her sex. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought I could hear it.

She brought her hands down to her pussy and began to rub herself lewdly right in front of me. I watched intently, looking up now and again to see her smiling down at me and moaning softly; her boobs looked even more enticing at this angle.

After a minute, she took my head and pulled it closer to her crotch. Her pussy had a trimmed short landing strip, and the carpet matched the drapes. Her lips were small but swollen in excitement, and she looked like she had a very tight pussy. She moaned, as she rubbed herself while I now watched, only inches away. She was sliding a finger in and out of her slit as I watched, gawking at the show. I wanted to eat her out right there, and tried moving closer, but she pulled back and kept me a few inches away from her.

Realizing that she needed to start the session with me, she pushed me back away from her and grabbed my cock. It had been leaking the whole time, and it was pointless for her to even begin. "You're already ready to come aren't you?" She asked, and I nodded eagerly. She smiled, and pushed me back again so I was lying on the bench. She got up and straddled my face, keeping her pussy a few inches away from me again. I instinctively reached up to try and eat her out, but she slapped me away. "No no, I want you to watch. You don't deserve that yet."

She proceeded to rub herself to climax, while I enjoyed the view. My penis twitched with each of her moans and by the end of the show, I had a puddle of precum on me. She got up, and rubbed her tits on my belly, soaking her shirt further with my cum, she was beginning to look like she needed a bath now, but it was obvious she liked feeling dirty like that. My penis had been so close to her tits soaking up my cum, that it almost fired away at her. Unfortunately for me, it hanged on the edge of an orgasm. She looked at me pitifully, and said "Wow, you're not handling this like the others. I better go tell the doc."

She was careful to replace the penis covering on my belt so that I wouldn't touch myself while she was gone

She came back a few minutes later with my captor in tow, as well as the brunette who promised she see me later. The two blondes looked good together I thought, and I wanted even more to see my captor undress. Apparently she was a doctor. I wasn't convinced even though she wore that stupid white jacket all the time. But I started to see her that way from then on: She was my death doctor, who was ordering women to seduce me until my own penis killed me out of frustration. I was really happy to see the brunette with them, but gathered she was there because she was next to work on me, and since she was new there, she needed to see what was going on and how to handle it properly. I wanted to know her name too, like I knew Lexie's, the short haired blonde woman, whose gorgeous pussy had tortured me only moments earlier.

The three came over to me, and I instinctively leaned back on the table, where I had been sitting, waiting. My penis was removed from the belt again, and already, a large puddle of precum had formed under me, and had filled the belt.

"See? It can't hold anymore!" Lexie said, pointing at my penis, which was throbbing at the three beautiful women. I stayed laying partially back, enjoying the stares.

"He's going to have to start the second phase early," the doctor said. "Janice, can you get a room ready for him?"

Aha, Janice was the brunette's name. The doctor gave it up easily. They weren't trying as hard to put on a mean operation anymore, and were letting their guard down. They were starting to trust me, and maybe they were right in doing so. "Lexie, go get a phase 2 belt," the doctor ordered.

My penis seemed like it had a heartbeat of its own, and with each throb, a tiny bit of cum would seep out. It was fitting that it was only me and the "doctor" in the room now, because I felt like I needed some experienced attention.

"Very unusual, none of the others had this problem," the doctor admitted, staring at my penis. I could tell she wanted to touch it, but she kept her distance. I looked down at it too. It had definitely changed since I had gotten there. My balls must have been twice their size now. When one of the girls in the last session tugged on them, her small hands couldn't contain them at all. My penis was a little red from the tightened skin on the shaft too. It was obvious now that it had grown an inch, maybe two. I didn't know, but it was bigger, and I was feeling like a porn star, with the balls of a horse!

Lexie came back, still looking as dirty as ever with my cum on her cheek where she had let my penis hit her, and having not bothered to put her bottoms on. In her hand was a belt. It looked different than the one I was currently wearing. It was gray, and the device to cover my penis looked almost like a wire mesh. At least my dick wouldn't coat itself with cum between sessions since it was now airy enough, I thought.

Lexie knelt next to the doctor and they both watched my penis throb and release a steady flow of precum. Finally Lexie spoke up and asked the doctor what she was going to do.

"He's more than ripe. Most patients don't get this big, nor produce as much, after even a full week of dosing! But I'll probably keep him on the shots and see what happens. For science, of course".

"Of course!" Lexie grinned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds