• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unusual Control

Unusual Control

All Sabrina could think was thank god she was finally off work. She could cuddle up with Richard while they watched TV and relax. As she entered their apartment, she noticed it was darker than normal.

"Richard, darlin are you home? Baby, where are you?" She called out to her lover.

The apartment was lit by candles, making the space smell like lavender. They used those candles when things were going to get kinky. Just the thought of what Richard might have in mind made her tingle with anticipation. That is when she felt a hot breath on the back of her neck. Strong fingers running over her neck, slipping under her blouse. He began to unbutton her shirt while kissing the smooth soft skin of her neck. Richard tossed her shirt to the floor and removed her pants. Sabrina stood in the middle of their living room in her lace bra and panties. She was so lost in the moment she didn't notice Richard slipping rope around her wrists and then securing them behind her back. The rope felt rough and course against her pampered skin.

Richard grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back sharply, and smelled her perfumed skin. He walked her over to the couch and bent her over the arm of it. He knelt behind her ample and round ass, and began to slide her panties down. No matter how many times he seen Sabrina's naked body, every time felt like the first time. Sabrina knew how wet she was and that Richard could see it as well.

He ran the tips of his fingers up her legs and rested them on her ass. "Tonight, you are my slave to use as I want. You will not object to anything and you will call me Master. Do you understand?" Sabrina couldn't believe what she heard but it excited her. "Alright, tonight I am yours." No sooner had the words come out of her mouth and she felt a red hot sting on her ass. "I thought I had told you that you were to address me as Master." The only thought crossing her mind was how hot this was. "Yes, Master. I am sorry, Master. It will not happen again."

While Sabrina could not see it, a grin had come across Richards face. She was normally the dominant one when it came to sex and he could see why she liked it. He raised his hand into the air and swiftly smacked her other cheek. Surprisingly she moaned which made him spank her several more times. Each time she moaned louder and stuck her ass in the air more.

Running his hand over her skin and between her legs he could feel her juices leaking out. Richard slid his middle finger into her and heard her gasp. She obviously wasn't expecting that. Slowly the Master began to finger his slave, curling his finger so every stroke rubbed her G-spot. He could feel the walls of her sacred opening tightening around his finger. His desire to taste her was too strong. Kneeling down behind her, Richard gingerly licked her lips. Placing a hand on each cheek, he spread them and slowly licked up and down, flicking his tongue over her clit. Sabrina started to push back wanting to feel him inside her. Digging his fingers into the plump ass that occupied his hands, the newly dominant man began to tongue fuck her vagina. All the while he stared at her little pink rosebud and desperately wanted to jam his tongue in her ass. He began to kiss the flesh of her ass, lightly dragging his tongue in circles till he ended up where he had wanted.

Sabrina growled, which surprised even herself, when Richard began to lash his tongue over her ass. The sensation was like nothing she had felt. As she had her ass being eaten by her Master's voracious tongue, she felt two fingers slide inside her. The combination of the two pleasures pushed her over the edge and waves of pleasure washed over her body as she orgasmed. Richard could feel his lovers body shaking as the orgasm subsided. And again he smiled because he was gonna make her cum as many times as he possibly could. As he finger fucked her pussy, he licked his middle finger making sure to get it good and wet then slowly pushed it against her back door. His finger easily slide in up to the first knuckle. With a little more pressure he was able to work his entire finger into her ass. Sabrina groaned in ecstasy as both of her holes were violated by her Master. She had never felt so primal before.

Richard slowly pulled his fingers out of her soaking wet vagina and replaced them with Sabrina's favorite vibrator. Turning it on high, he began to fuck her with it. It didn't take long before he knew she was about to cum. Her ass tightened around his finger as waves of ecstasy washed over his love. Her knees buckled from the second orgasm, had it not been for the couch she was on she'd be laying on the floor. Richard had made her cum a lot in the past but they had never been this strong. She felt him slowly pull his finger out of her ass and noticed he had walked in front of her. Standing on the couch naked, his raging hard on staring her in the face. The helm gleaming in the candle light, Sabrina couldn't help but lick her lips.

"Since I've made you cum twice, I think its about time you put that talented pretty mouth of yours to work. Just open nice and wide and service your Master."

Sabrina did as she was ordered and opened mouth for her man. Richard proceeded to place his cock at her lips. Hungrily, she sucked him into her mouth. Trying to take it all, she gagged a bit because she knew he liked that. Her tongue caressed and encircled the tip. Richard moaned and grabbed onto her ass, squeezing it. The motion of Sabrina's head moving back and forth caused her large breasts to sway which caught her Master's eye. Unhooking her bra freed them and he took of advantage of that by playing with her nipples. Rolling them between his fingers caused Sabrina to cum again. She moaned with his cock deep in her mouth causing a vibrating sensation along the shaft. His cock throbbed and she knew what that meant. With in seconds Richard erupted in her mouth, firing streams of hot thick man juice which she greedily swallowed. The slave wanted to drain all she could from her Master to show what a good girl she was.

Richard pulled his still hard cock from her mouth and that's when Sabrina noticed he had a cock ring on. He would stay hard for a while. He had moved back behind her grabbed her hips with one hand and rubbed the head of his cock against her wet lips. Slowly he pushed inside her, the walls of her pussy griping his cock almost as if it was pulling him in. They both moaned at the same time as Richard sunk his cock all the way in her. The warm wetness enveloped him and his instinct took over. Placing a hand on each of her cheeks, he spread them which allowed him to penetrate her even deeper. Soon he was thrusting harder causing the sound of skin hitting skin to echo around them. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her auburn hair and pulled her head back.

"Good god, you're so damn tight, it feels like you have me in a vice grip." He half whispered, half growled in his lovers ear.

He took his free hand and started to spank her with each stroke. Leaving red hand prints on each cheek. Sabrina started to push back, ramming his cock deeper in. Her moans soon drowned out the sound of her ass being smacked. Richard knew she was about to cum again as her body shook and he felt her clamp down around his cock. With one final thrust he came again filling her with his seed. Sabrina couldn't believe that her Master had cum again but feeling the hot load inside her made her cum again. She collapsed against the couch exhausted as the ecstasy rolled over her.

Grabbing her bound hands, he lead Sabrina into their bedroom. Richard removed the rope, turned her to face him and kissed her before pushing her down onto the bed. Wrapping his hands around her ankles, he puts her legs over his shoulders. Sabrina wanted to feel him enter her again but he rubbed his hardness against her lips. Sliding back and forth the head of his cock rubbing against her clit. Each stroke bringing him close to her wet entrance and her to yet another orgasm. She could feel it coming over her when Richard dipped lower and slammed deep inside her. Grabbing onto her thighs he began to move in and out of his lover furiously. Her breasts bouncing wildly as she was ravaged. She couldn't believe what had come over Richard, they always had good sex but nothing like this. She couldn't even talk, anytime she did it just came out as groans and moaning.

With pulling out of her, the Master put one leg down, turned her on her side and went back to pleasuring his slave. He was almost feverish in his lust for her and his pursuit to make her cum as much as possible. Except for her moaning, Sabrina had been mostly unable to speak till this orgasm hit her. Her legs started to spasm as she cried out his name. Hearing her call out his name pushed Richard over the edge and gave him the most intense orgasm he had ever had. Collapsing on top of her, he simply whispered "I love you darling."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unusual Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds