• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Up for Auction Ch. 02

Up for Auction Ch. 02

She engulfed my entire cock into her amazingly hot, wet cunt sliding down on me in a single stroke. This after having deep-throated and sucked my prick to the very verge of cumming; only to back off at the last second. My mind was spinning as my sex partner for the night worked my body like a master musician while looking more like a cow-girl as she rode me hard, grinding her clit against me. Knowing that I could not last long, I hoped she could make me hard again.

Meg and I were in bed tonight after I had bought her as my sex slave for the night. Truth be told, I bought Meg after my initial bidding for my wife and mother (an attempt to protect their virtue) was ruled unfair. This was the first year I joined wealthy friends of my father who made a Holiday ritual of purchasing the wives of their closest friends for a special night of raucous fucking. The proceeds benefitted charities creating a thin veil of righteousness to hide behind.

Amending the story one more time, Meg actually provided the vast majority of the funds required to purchase her services for the night. While most of the women were young, trophy wives of very wealthy business men, Meg was wealthy in her own right. She was an heiress of a wealthy grocery store magnate who increased the wealth significantly from her own investments.

So, rather than the wife of a wealthy friend of Pop's, Meg was a friend of my Mother. I had a crush on Meg for as long as I can remember. Mostly because she took an interest in me, flirted with me, and made me feel special. Though she was not related, we formalized our special relationship by me calling her Aunt Meg.

I can remember one summer morning when I found out Meg would be lunching by the pool with mom. Without hesitation, I stood my friends up for a baseball game deciding the day would be spent swimming. I changed into my speedo, they were actually the in thing back in the day, and began watching out the window for her arrival. She hand a tendency to wear low cut blouses showing off her beautiful cleavage.

This day was no exception, her boobs were on display and as usual when she hugged me she rubbed her breasts against me making them jiggle. It was heavenly. She always flirted with me, but if mom was not around it was much better. That particular day, I beat mom out to pool area and was rewarded with Meg's hug lasting longer than usual and her hand under my ass pulling me tighter into her. I had intended for her to be able to see my cock through the little swim trunks, however I had not intended for it to become hard as soon as I saw her. She obviously noticed as she whispered in my ear; "You are so big and hard for Aunt Meg." She always made me feel so good.

This was my relationship with Meg, one of a young man whose puberty driven clumsy acts were received with amusement from a confident woman beginning to age. My hand "accidently" touching her breast or ass was always encouraged by a little wiggling movement or pressing back against it. When she looked up to catch me peeking through the pool house window watching her change, she winked and continued to undress making sure that I had a good view of her best sides. It was always our little secret with neither of us mentioning a word to my mother.

Over the years the relationship hardly changed. It of course evolved with Meg taking more of the initiative as I grew older. As an example she would insist that I help her with her pool during my breaks from College. This involved checking the ph balance that was always perfect due to the automated system and professional service. Then the rest of the afternoon with Meg's topless sunbathing becoming skinny dipping together.

There was also my wedding reception. Dancing with my new wife and with my mother were traditional, but for me, Meg was also a given. During a slow dance Meg's hand stroked my cock while she whispered in my ear: "Your wife is a very lucky girl, make LOVE to her. Be gentle with her, young ladies are not ready to be fucked by such big cocks as yours. When you need to FUCK good and hard, give your Auntie Meg a call."

Looking back, Aunt Meg was always willing to play, taking our game however far I was willing to take it. She set no limits; she also did not push limits beyond where I took them. Having sex with Aunt Meg was always a fantasy, the reality of such I thought beyond possibility as she was a friend of my mother. It could now be a reality, but I had a young bride I loved who I was not willing to fuck around on. As I had not made that call, our next contact was at a party of my parents.

The opportunity to cater my father's annual charity dinner, had some large possibilities for me. I had a successful bistro and had a couple of more that were the new in places. They had good possibilities of being successful beyond the initial fade stage to become truly landmark establishments as well. I also wanted to expand my horizons with custom catering of events for fortune 500 companies and the truly wealthy as an established "celebrity" chef.

My wife's losing of a friendly bet to my father made it a truly family event. Not only would she be part of the wait staff, but she would be dressed particularly sexy. Her big heart, wanting to help others in raising significant funds for charity paved the wave for her to go the extra mile. Allowing herself to be auctioned off for a night of fun. Balancing things out, the extra female being auctioned meant that I needed to be an additional bidder. Damn the bad luck, I would have to fuck my boyhood crush.

As I watched my wife walk towards a bedroom on the arm of an older gentleman, I felt more than just pangs of jealousy. I was ready to call a halt to this whole thing. This was more than slightly weird and my mind picture him between my wife's lovely thighs.

As my jealousy was peaking, I watched my mother following right on the heels of my wife on the arms of another man besides my father. Again my feelings of anger flared. Who was he to be fucking my mother? Immediately behind her was my father with his best friend's young wife being led off to bed. This lady was very hot, I envied my father understanding how and why he was able to allow another man to be fucking Mom. Meg distracted me from all such thoughts. Taking me by the arm, she began leading me towards our assigned bedroom. My sexy MILF for the night was asking me in a not so submissive tone; "Exactly how should I be taking you tonight? I think I shall begin by tasting that cock that you have been teasing me with for years."

At this point, it mattered not if I was the one who had supposedly purchased her or not. I could feel a passion emanating from Aunt Meg. Barely into our room, she began undressing me. With each piece of my clothing she removed, a lust grew in her eyes. "I have desired you for so long, years have I held in my hunger." She almost growled as she removed her lingerie which she had been dressed in for the auction.

Kissing me passionately, her mouth traced a line down my torso straight towards my rock hard cock. The feeling was so erotica as her large breasts led the way until I felt my cockhead poking out from between her wonderful mounds. My hands pressed them around my cock as she began licking just the tip, moaning at the taste of the first drop of pre-cum on her tongue.

Her tongue licking around the blood engorged head of my cock took her breasts lower, pushing heavily against my balls. Her beautiful dark hair was hanging down, its softness massaging and tickling my pubic area. Her hair draped over her face and my cock, hiding her eyes and not giving away her intent leaving each lick and movement an amazing surprise. I could feel but not see as her lips and tongue traced over my veins from the base of my cock up and around the sensitive glands below the cock head and back down again.

I was certainly not the first cock that Meg had sucked. She knew what she was doing, playing my cock like a master flutist. Several young girls in college found it difficult to take my swollen cock head into their mouths. None could deep throat my cock past their tonsils and none even came close to making me cum. Meg's tongue, lips, throat, and fingers worked in perfect unison.

I lost track of what was doing what and did not care. Her mouth and lips would bring a wonderful tingling as she sucked my cock to have her delicate fingers continue the sensation while stroking my long, stiff prick. Her mouth moved down licking my balls, taking them in her mouth, leaving them in her hand. Her hand supported and even slightly squeezed my balls as her tongue had had moved on making circles around my puckered little asshole.

The second I thought I could take no more, her head began a rhythmic motion. She sucked my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth with each stroke. I had gathered her hair into my hands so I could watch her mouth devour my cock. I was soon pulling her hair down as I lifted my pelvis fucking her mouth. I could feel my swollen cock head sliding in and out of her throat.

I Felt my cock swell for the final strokes, my balls tighten, and spasms begin carrying cum up from my balls. As I was pulling Meg's hair and head down on my cock to take my cum, her finger entered my ass. Her finger and thumb pinched together, postponing my imminent orgasm. While I lay panting Meg laid on top of me. In her kiss I could taste the early drops of my orgasm which she had cut short.

Her quiet purr in my ear assured me I would be cumming soon. "After your big cock brings me to orgasm, then you can fill my wet cunt with your cum. For now relax, relax my young stud." Her lips kissed my mouth, neck, and chest passionately.

Having worked her way back up to my ear, Meg alternated between kissing and whispering in my ear. Her hand again found my cock rubbing it against her wet pussy. "I have thought about your cock filling my pussy for years, I will not wait1"

With no further warning the wettest warmest pussy I had ever felt completely engulfed my cock. I gasped for breath as she pushed her pelvis hard against me, then noticed her finger nails buried and clenching into my chest muscles. Slowly she relented in her need to engulf my cock in her cunt. With effort Meg slowly lifted herself up, coming back down hard. I could feel her clit slap against my pubic mound, the move her hips rubbing her clit hard against me.

As her actions began to speed up, Aunt Meg rode me with lust and efficiency. No movement was wasted as each stroke brought a whimper as her cunt slapped against me. This was immediately followed by a moan has her pelvic thrust rubbed her clit. Like an experienced cowgirl, she was riding her horse demanding its fullest performance.

My thrusts were soon matching her gate. My hips rose to meet her with my hands grasping her hips pulling her even harder against me. I now found no pretense of her trying to please me. Meg was using my cock, every motion made with a single purpose of bringing her cunt to sweet release. Her whimpers evolved into screams as her eyes rolled back and each of her muscles tightened. I continued my motions as her body froze as if paralyzed her fingernails drawing droplets of blood from my chest.

As Meg rolled off of me exhausted, I lifted her ankles up over my shoulders. I began fucking my boyhood crush with frantic thrusts. I had always needed to hold myself back during sex. The girls of my youth could barely take my entire cock, sex was slow and careful so as not to hurt them. Meg was slapping my ass encouraging me "fill my pussy with your big cock, fill my cunt with your cum!"

I could once again feel the cum rising up from my balls. Each thrust, each spasm, each strand of cum brought the most glorious and intense feeling of ecstasy. Feelings I had only approached as a teen, in dreams of my Aunt Meg. As the adrenaline drained from my body, I laid upon hers. Her holding me, her hands caressing me.

My mind wandered to my wife as I lay there exhausted. All feelings of jealousy and guilt had long ago disappeared. I was left with an image of my very young wife pleasing an older man, just as I had Meg. I pictured her young full breasts, her puffy areolas, and tiny nipples. I compared these with Meg's breasts, large and full with nipples that always stand out prominently. Nipples, that if I had not known better, I would have thought had fed a couple of babies.

I took Meg's nipple in my mouth, kissing and sucking. She told me how she had watched my mother breastfeed me with jealousy. She no longer wanted the baby, but the man who had just gave her the best orgasm of her life. Kissing and caressing her body, I began working my way down to the Holy of Holies. I wanted to please her, to make her body tingle, to bring her to the point of orgasm as she had mine.

Finally tasting the sweetness of her pussy, it was mixed with the saltiness of my cum. My tongue danced over her cunt lips, red and swollen from the fucking they had just endured. I was delicate and soft tongued, with her being sensitive and a bit sore. Taking a handful of my hair, she began guiding my licks, guiding where and how hard I stimulated her.

As she began moaning, her hips moving, even bucking, I ate her pussy with more abandon. Licking from her asshole to her clit, I learned rapidly what made her squeal. I followed her example, teasing a spot with my tongue and lips, then maintained that feeling with my fingers.

I soon learned that flicks of the tongue, or even penetration of, her asshole, followed rapidly with circles around her clit brought her to the point of an orgasm. Repeating this act, my finger entered her tight little asshole as my darting tongue on her clit brought her to that orgasm. My finger fucked her ass rapidly, my lips wrapped around her clit, bringing her hips up off the bed. She fucked my tongue squealing loudly as I firmly kept my finger in place.

As Meg's body relaxed from her intense orgasm, streaks of light began lighting up our window. Dawn was breaking, I had wanted to fuck Meg one more time. This could not be as breakfast was scheduled for the first signs of daybreak, and was mandatory that all must be there to greet their own spouses. I could hear others in the hallways starting to gather for breakfast. Meg rising from the bed, helped me to relax. The auction was for a year, Meg was under contract to meet with me at least once a month until the next auction, when I was required to purchase someone else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Up for Auction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds