• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Up They Go and Off Again

Up They Go and Off Again

12

Divine Mistress Catja,

Having right now an extra air mattress so I can lay on the mattress. This way your slut is able to present its analcunt on better height to serve you. Doing blowjobs goes deeper and deeper in my throat. Hoping your whore is allowed to deepthroat you while you're standing.

Your slut found yesterday a perfect nylon which one I will wear for you in the session following on next Monday. Beside this your whoring slut has ordered PVC Skirt. Hoping it will fit.

Personally your slut enjoys when nipple clamps are placed and removed.

About the funnel, it is of course up to you whether you want to donate directly in your horny pissslut or by the carafe. I got 3 extra wetsheets so the entire floor is covered.

When you ring the doorbell your slut will open the door and your blindfolded will wait for You. Forfilled by thankfulness your humble filthy slut wishing you a nice weekend.

The house phone rings I press the button and listen or I hear her footsteps. Set the door ajar. Remove my shirt and put on the mask. Kneeling I blindfold myself waiting on Goddess Catja and things to come. I hear all the sounds, dogs, cars and my breathing.

Firm steps, door closing. 'Well filthy slut'. (I only answer if she is asking for response) 'Filthy slut?' 'Yes Mistress?' 'Here I am again.' 'Yes making me very happy ... Mistress.' The clock strikes 12. 'See I am someone of the time exactly 12 hours'

She is teasing my nipples with her nails. 'How do you like this?' 'It's a wonderful feeling Mistress.'

'Well ... Ahh thats the decanter. It will be a delight when I'm going to fill it full of piss.

Mmmm delicious. Stay in this position ... Have you heard that correctly?' 'Yes Mistress' 'Filthy slut?' 'Yes Mistress'

The waiting itself is a true sensation. Hear zippers, sliders of the bag and her footsteps. Am completely committed at her mercy

Got my nose carefully cleaned. During a blowjob I do not like to suffer from nasal congestion. Also for the poppers, it is very important that the inside of the nose is completely clean.

'Well filthy slut, mmmmm.' Hear chains next to me. Noticing a lot coming out from the bag next to me piece by piece.

'Come forward.' 'Excuse me Mistress' Crawling forward to her. 'Well you have again done whoring shopping ... filthy slut?' 'Yes Mistress'

'Mmmmm get over here. Up they go and off again.'

I start moaning. I myself do this always careful. 'Up they go and off again. You have written to me you like me doing this.' 'Yes Mistress.' 'Am I telling the truth filthy slut?' 'Yes Mistress.' 'Up they go and off again.' My nipples are super sensitive 'Yes Mistress.' 'Then you will feel'

'I will take a drink. So I can fill that decanter full of piss.' My breathing increases. 'You have rinsed the glass in a good way filthy slut?' 'Yes Mistress' 'So there is no foam left, huh?' 'No Mistress'. (I have always at the top of the closet the glass which belongs to Mistress Catja and rinse it with water. Then I check if it is clean. After the session I use a paper towel to dry. Then I place it back filled with water.)

'There is no washing up liquid in the glass?' 'No Mistress.' 'You know it 100 percent for sure?' (If I repeat something I must deny the meaning in the affirmative. This is something I need to take care off)

'Yes Mistress.' 'Mmmmm ... you are very convinced of it filthy slut. If it's not true, I will make you laugh.' (A shiver runs through my body.) I am still blindfolded.

I start again to groan while Mistress Catja playing with my nipples. ' Up they go and off again just as long until calluses on those nipples will come.' (Pain addicted slut like me has doubts about this. What I feel is indescribable.) 'Am I clear? Do you hear what I am telling you?' 'Yes Mistress.' (I hear everything at the moment. Every move she makes. Every breathe she takes.)

'Mmmmm' (my sighing transforms in to small cries of pleasure pain.) 'You did rehearse so well? Right?' 'Yes Mistress.' 'I want to see that you did.'

In the meantime feel the nipple clamps on and off going as if little mice teeth gnaw my nipples. 'Do you understand?' With a raised voice I answer 'Yes Mistress'

The sounds that I produce are without limits. I gasp ever more. This is heavenly. The nipple clamps go there. I hear the chain that is laid on the table. The feeling in the nipples stays. Because I am still blindfolded I am not aware anymore if they are still there. 'Mmmmm.' She is running Her nails and squeezes them in my nipples.

'Well time to enjoy my glass. Soon you will enjoy. I hope for you.' 'Yes Mistress.'

Seems to me the nipple clamps are still on and Mistress Catja draws them to the chain which connect both nipple clamps. The blindfold is taken off and a true Goddess sitting in front of me. 'Filthy slut lick my boots.'

'That's the way, keep on going.' (Love it, this is an honor. try only with my tongue and not with my teeth.)'That's the way to do it ... Mmmmm.' How she manages I don't know but the nipples are being stretched. Only thing that I see are her divine boots). 'Well I will place your leash better. Your Mistress wants you to give a proper blowjob to my heels.'

My lips sliding over her heel without grasping. 'Time for the other filthy slut!(Have seen many movies showing other slaves licking the boots of their Mistress.)

'Well done. Keep going. All the way up.` Going up and down with my tongue feeling the leather. At the top I keep watching the edge. Right and left my tongue licks Her boot.)

'Well done ... get over here. Mmmmm. Up they go and off again. Have you written this or not? 'Yes Mistress.' 'Mmmmm?' 'O yes.' (Sighing in my hornyness.)

'Got something else nice for You.' She is handing me the BRA with needles (One of my favorites). 'Hold it.' This painslut lets out cries of pleasure as the small needles are being tightened. 'Ordered slutty outfits?' Shyly I confirm: 'Yes Mistress.' 'Mmm well done.'

She is presenting the dildo for me. Opening my mouth and start to lick. 'As deep as possible filthy slut.' Bring it in as deep as possible and at the moment I feel it against the back stretching my tongue out so it's able go in further . Bites it quite awhile and then pull back

'Pour some in front of me yet again filthy slut.' I refill her glass. 'As you please Mistress' 'Thank you so much filthy slut.' 'I will fill with pleasure that decanter full of piss. So you can drink it straight away nice and empty. Mmmm?' 'Thank You Mistress'

'Get on your belly! Dont touch my stuff filthy slut!' (Mistress Catja is the best. All her attributes are on the total width of the bed. It is hard to get in position without touching her material.)

'Watch it! You're not going to ruin my stuff?' 'No Mistress' Moving on my Belly I go forward (The needles cause a sensation) 'Looks like shit!' Sighing I am waiting for what is to come. 'Further forward. Well done.' (Clock strikes half past one, time to be ...?)

'Get over Here ... Arms!' (Because I need to stretch the arms I can no longer rely on my elbows and feel the needles prick). Wrist bands are attached to each other and then tied to the saddle rod from the hometrainer.

I get without warning just above my butt with the whip a well-aimed strike. 1, second one goes little harder. 3, 4, 5, 6 (subdued I moan). 7, 8 (strikes becoming harder. No rhythmic pace. Try to keep my cries in pain for myself but whether that's really a good idea?)

9, 10 (My sighs are interrupted by cries of pleasure. Will not sooner ask for mercy till 30 is reached). 11 (no mercy, each time the whipping going harder at slut's meat) 12 (previous time, Mistress Catja whipped on the covered buttocks. Now it is directly on the white meat).

Hearing how she grabs something else I try to relax in the meantime. 13, 14, 15, 16 (The lashes come faster in a row) 17 (my cries changing in a kind of sobbing)

Mmmmm 18, 19, 20, 21 'Yes filthy slut.' 22 (The whipping follow with different intervals. Relaxing would be best but this does not work this way). 23, (sounds I produce are reminiscent of a dog that gets a beating by his Mistress)

24, 25, 26, 27 (Last time I produced these sounds was at the moment my mother died. Then it was of sadness, now it's of pleasure.) 28! 'Well that makes you feel better. Time to relax for a moment for you. Mmmmm.`

Mistress Catja leaves the room. The sound of her boots on the laminate give a strange sense of a mix of excitement, AWE and a sense of security. (Hear the alarm from my phone. Its 12:36.)The steps coming back closer.

'Well, filthy slut, mmmm. Your phone is ringing. Fine, you can't answer it.' (Dont like to give Mistress Catja new ideas. But its crossing my mind She would be able to present her slut the phone. Reason I write this in my report is that this slut fully owned by Mistress Catja and she is entitled to all my thoughts)

'It is the alarm Mistress' Only response are her footsteps. She retrieves something from her bag. The cord is detached. 'Well ... filthy slut take your legging off.' With difficulty I turn around. 'What are you doing? Get from that bed!'

'Would actually need to cut a hole in that. So it becomes a kind of open crotch filthy slut.' 'Yes Mistress.' 'Do You hear what I say?' 'Yes Mistress that I should cut a hole in my crotch' 'Yes indeed. Then you can just keep it on. By simply cutting a hole in that whoring crotch from you.' 'Next time I have a leggings without crotch.' 'Hmm?' 'Next time I have leggings without crotch.' 'Correct ... then I can reach for it right away.'

'Crawl! Up!'(The worst I have had now. 28 whippings. Time to get fucked.) 'Grab a condom of the dresser.' Mistress Catja keeps the dog leash in front of my mouth. 'Bite!' For a moment my attention waned and the belt falls out of my mouth. 'Tell me filthy slut ... you cannot even keep a belt in your mouth? You cannot even keep a belt in your whoring throat?' Diffident and unsure I confirm with a stammering 'Yes Mistress.'

'Mmmm.' Mistress Catja's humming this way does not bode well. I doubt if I should kneel or stand. 'Give me that lace-up cord.' 'Which lace-up cord do you mean?' 'A lace to truss your balls. Go search for it.' In despair I look on and around the bed(Only thing I see is an orange cord.).

'I find nothing.' Well go and get one out your shoe. That's easy to do.' (Still have new laces but those are in the kitchen on the side of the gallery. Misery is that the plates of the kitchen not fully close. Anyone who can pass will see me. With my mask and my slave harness. There is nothing else I can do. I head to the kitchen hoping that the neighbors do not happen to be walking by. It is an obedience test, nothing else)

Try to grab as soon as possible the lace. Mistress Catja comes after me. 'Hurry ...hurry hurry!'. Relieved I follow her again back to the safe room where no one can see me. 'That's the way to do it.' (With a few movements She binds the balls of her slut) 'There you go. Thats how we do it ... filthy slut.'

Mistress Catja retrieves the BRA with needles off and placing back the clasps on it. (See a gentle smile. One thing is for sure. She is the best. A Mistress that understands her craft. There is no school for that. You got it or you dont and Goddess Catja got it)

The nipples are now even more sensitive. Feeling the clasps again in my nipples. Just on the edge. Looking straight ahead. 'Very effective.' Mistress Catja gives with her riding crop a small fast rag while she tugs the nipple clamps off with the chain.(It is only the beginning).

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 'Have mercy Mistress' 'What did you say to me?' 'Have mercy Mistress.' 'Have mercy!?` (Dont dare to look at the Mistress.) 'Is that fair?' 'No Mistress' (Should have said 'That is not fair Mistress. Everything you doing for me is good. Your wish is sluts law.) 7 ... She strikes me even harder. 'There you go.

Get that leather hood from you.' Shivering I get it and I hand it to her. She pulls it over my other mask. 'Place it.' (Get the mask with some effort placed correctly. A mask is good. I am a slave. The mask ensures that I am anonymous)

'Mmmm. You see everything well?' 'Yes Mistress.' 'Turn around. (The laces of the thread mask are firmly drawn. Thereby shifts the other mask a bit)

'We will check how large this whoring throat is from you.' Mistress Catja presenting her strapon. 'Look in front of you filthy slut. Get on your knees. Now give me a blowjob! Open your whoring mouth as wide as possible.'

Imagining it's a real cock. Getting on my knees while Mistress Catja standing before me. This is what I long for. This is what I am ... I'm not attractive, not gay but currently I am 200 percent slut.

The mouth of the thread mask is actually too small to give a proper blowjob. Drool running between the 2 masks on my chin. Start moaning like a horny sow in springtime. 'That's the way to do it.' Taking it as deep as possible inside my slutty mouth. 'Go for it!' (Shit, got real problems to get the dildo in my throat) 'Yes deeper.'

'Time to give the Mistress a blowjob. You are a true filthy slut.' 'Am I allowed to take of the leather hood Mistress?' 'Take it of.' (She leaves the room for a moment. Giving me time to recover a little.)

'Well ... prove to me you are a professional in giving blowjobs. Deeper! Yes that's how it is done.' Slide with my tongue over the black shaft back and forth and then diligently taking the full size of Mistress Catja's sacred strap in my throat. Further aint possible. Spit a little on the shaft as I've seen in many deepthroat movies. 'I will take a seat. Remove your hand filthy slut! Get over Here.' Without touching her divinity I continue with the blowjob.

'Get on your hands and knees on that bed.' She moves briefly back and forth. 'Wonder how big your whoring cunt is.' Had hopes to be allowed sniffing poppers. I want to be a slut and sluts like me have to accept what they are getting. The additional air bed is to get the bed on the right height so I can offer my anal pussy for use.

Just as previous session I have 3 hours ago plugged, emptied, rinsed out and totally cleaned my anal pussy. As a result, it is a delight when the plug is placed at my hungry pussy by Mistress Catja.

Start moaning, going gently back and forth like a real analslut. 'Get back over here with your whoring cunt!' Fucking the buttplug makes me more excited. Moaning and sighing changing into female horny expressions. Faster and faster I move for fear that the blissful feeling changes. 'Come back with your whoring cunt.'

My horny moans turns into growling. This is a perfect feeling. 'That's the way to do it ... Yes!' The more relaxed I moan all the more Mistress Catja teasing her slut. 'Get back filthy slut!' Pleasure turns into pain. Sounds I make aint human.

'Get back I told you! Get back!' Trying to get back as best as I can. What she does I cannot see if it's her strap or the plug entering my arse I can't figure out. Only thing I know is that the blissful feeling turns to pain. 'Have mercy Mistress' I stammer. 'Got it nice and bloated.' 'Yes Mistress.'

'You have no paper towel available over here filthy slut' Getting a tap with her riding crop. 'Paper towel! You always have it over here' (Get in despair. Denying is not done.)

'Paper towel! Go get it.' This is no coincidence. Once again the chance being spotted by the neighbours. 'Yes Mistress.' Painfully I get from the bed. Feeling my cunt in another way. Obedient with fear I quickly walk in and out of the kitchen.

'Here you go Mistress.' 'This aint much, is it?' 'No Mistress. You like to have more?

'Go wash Your hands, right now!''Yes Mistress.' She points the butt plug, 'Throw down that thing and go wash your hands. You see that you are a real filthy slut? 'Yes Mistress.'

I wash my hands in the shower 'Okay, hands and knees at the bed. Mmmmm' 29! Unexpectedly I get with the paddle 30! 31 is she using the riding crop? Do not know. 32. How many still to come?

'Just come over here with your whoring throat. That's the way to do it.' 33! 34, 35 every stroke I answer with a restrained groan.

'Have mercy.' 'Have mercy?!' 'Yes Mistress.' 36!! 'You get the other side also filthy slut! Not having enough paper towel for the Mistress!' 37, 38. Does the strokes getting harder or am I getting more sensitive? 'Okay, stay in this position.'

I am on the edge of what I can handle. Strictly I asked for. Strictly I am getting it.

'Such a delight. Time for me to fill that carafe full of piss. This will be nice and tasty. Okay filthy slut come and take a look. Turn around. Stay over there. Mmmm.' It is a privilege to see how she pours her precious champagne in the carafe.

'Hold it.'(I keep the carafe with the precious content carefully in my hands). 'Well. Drink it.' 'Not with the funnel Mistress?' ' What did you say?' 'Not with the funnel?' 'Yes, go and get the funnel'(The tone of her voice sounds different.)

Biggest goal in this filthy sluts life is to please supreme Mistress Catja. Whatever she wish me to do I will perform in the best way I am able to do. I am her slut.

'Would You like to place it?''Let me see. Hold it at the back.' With the nozzle in I get excited. The straps I have already customized as much as possible.

'Mmmm, well I am curious filthy slut. Hands on your back' The funnel in front of my face forces me I have to continue to sit upright. Mistress serving me. Her warm divine champagne fills my mouth. The feeling and excitement I have is with nothing to compare.

I wanted to practice to see how it would be. Did not do. Am now promoted to be Mistress Catja's toiletslut. A second slightly larger splash follows. Take as much as possible at the same time, don't want any drop to be spilled. Keep a little in my mouth

Nothing escapes her attention. 'Drink it all!' In obedience I make my mouth empty with a SWIG movement. This slut cannot be happier. Once again I am treated with what is left in the decanter. Feel a few drops running along my chin.

At the time Mistress Catja loosens the funnel I collect fast with my tongue the precious drops of my chin. (Surprises me I feel no shame for my behavior. Anyway why should I?)

'Well, filthy slut?` Emotionally I say thanks to Mistress Catja. 'Sit in front of me. Mmmm. Up they go and off again. Yes! Mmmm.' Mistress Catja sounds very cheerfull. The nipple clamps are biting themselves in my nipples. For a moment pressing the clamps open all the way and then Mistress Catja releases them.

'Ahhhhh.' 'Once again. This is what you have written to the Mistress.' 'Yes Mistress.' 'What did you write.' Half crying 'I have written that I like it Mistress.' 'That's the way to do it.' Every time Mistress Catja releases the nipple clamps I react more intense.

'Look at me! So what does the Mistress?' 'The Mistress ... she ... she.' 'Look at me!' 'She cares for her slave.' Mistress Catja corrects me by opening and releasing the clamps again. 'Hmmm?' 'The Mistress cares for her slave.' 'Absolutely right' (The clamps having more and more impact and are becoming more painful)

'You're a dirty pisslut' 'Yes Mistress' 'Take a good look at me for a moment! Put that on the saddle and show me a blowjob. Get the big dildo.' 'Yes Mistress' ' Hurry, show me how you do it'

Diligently I'm going up along the edges. Drool when I am in position above the glans. Licking it first and after this slobbering it all the way in. 'That's the way to do it filthy slut.' Am able to get the dildo all the way up to the base in my throat. At the time that I myself cannot get it deeper in I bite retching I take my hands of Mistress Catja sits next to her slut and looks with approval.

Much hornier I can't be. Spluttering, and slobbering I show Mistress Catja my blowjob techniques. 'Open your whoring throat wide open for your Mistress pissslut! Yes that's the way I like to see it done filthy slut.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Up They Go and Off Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds