Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 23

"More!" she panted into his ear. "Oh please! More!"

Liam thrust again and again, nearly lifting his love from the ground with each stroke and she called for more with every breath until he felt her clinching tight again. M'pel E'kmel held on, forcing her sex down tight onto her mate. She buried her face into his neck, rubbing her scent on him in desperate need of release and then it washed through her. Her desire burst from her throat in another, earsplitting roar. Liam was hauled down with her to the furs on which they made love. Her legs squeezed tight and her arms held him like bands of gold. Heat washed off of her in rippling waves and suddenly, the sheer desire she exerted caused Liam to tip over the edge. He bucked in the first convulsion of climax and she bit his neck, urging him onward. He exploded inside her and for a very long, nearly infinite moment, they were one being with one desire. And then the wave passed from them, draining away in a rush and the two collapsed in each other's' arms. She released him, though her hands remained clasped behind his neck. He kissed her softly between panting breaths. When he began to withdraw, she instinctively crossed a leg over his thighs and looked at him. Liam raised his brows questioningly and then she blinked and her ears lay out to the sides, showing embarrassment.

"I suppose I can actually let you go, can't I," she laughed softly. She flexed her leg, pushing him back into her briefly and then let him go. "We aren't done, though."

"Give me a minute," he laughed and gave her a kiss. "I'm thirsty."

"Here," she said and reached under a bush to retrieve his canteen. "Tea, my husband. I have fruit as well. And there is meat, if you wish it."

"Tea's fine," Liam said laying down next to her and drank. "You know what I really miss, though? Beer."

"We will remedy that if the grain can be induced to grow," she said, rolling to her side. "Until then, I will endeavored to make you forget beer."

"Yeah?" he chuckled. "How?"

She pushed him onto his back and slowly crawled the length of his body until they were nose to nose and her large breasts lightly touched the scars on his chest.

"I will give you so much pleasure, Sergeant, that you will hardly be able to remember your name, much less beer," she whispered and kissed him. Her hands found the knots that fatened her bikini and soon the ridiculous Human affectation was hanging in a bush.

Liam looked a little disappointed, but M'pel E'kmel made him forget the bikini by pressing her hard nipples into his chest and her mouth onto his lips. His hands roamed over her curves and his member grew rigid once more. She kissed and nipped him, licking and nuzzling as he found her softest flesh and caressed her.

"I know this is our first time, Sergeant," she whispered in his ear. "But would you think it too forward of me to try something I have been wanting to try for years?"

"I love you," he said and kissed her.

"I suppose that means you would not." She eased away. Her fingers quested under the corner of one of the hides and came out with Clot'ilda's little tube of lubricant. "You know, she actually used my medical kit to make this. I had a devil of a time figuring out the code she used."

Liam watched as M'pel E'kmel rose up enough to slide her hand down between her thighs and then he felt her hand spreading the lubricant over his shaft. He smiled at her, anticipating her reaction to what was about to happen.

"Frankly," M'pel E'kmel said, positioning the head of his manhood at her other opening. "I'm a bit concerned."

"Then don't do it," Liam said gently.

"I'm just too curious not to, darling," she breathed and pressed back, wincing as she was opened wider than expected. She paused, easing off to catch her breath before trying again. Slowly she increased the pressure until the head slipped in. Having made it that far she flicked her ears in indecision. If she continued it would hurt. If she continued through the pain, she would feel extremely good. She continued.

Liam felt heat spread across him, rippling out from his groin to his extremities. M'pel E'kmel was so tight he couldn't believe it. And she was moving with slow, sure purpose. She wanted this and he wanted her. Slowly she sank down his shaft until her well rounded rump rested on him. She sighed and her eyes slowly opened to stare into his. A cat's smile spread across her face, her fangs actually showing as her smoke colored eyes gleamed.

"To use one of your phrases: Wow!" she said merrily. "It's not as bad as I thought. Feels quite wonderful now that you are all of the way in. What happens if I do this?"

Liam felt her weight shift and she seemed to lock down on the full length of his manhood all at once. He grunted and she laughed and began shifting her hips. Suddenly she stopped and got her knees under her, raising herself up slowly and then sliding down again.

"Good," she breathed through her teeth. "Oh, very good."

Liam put his hands on her hips and guided her up and down as she rode him. At first she was like a kitten at play, laughing and changing pace to see what felt good. After a while, she began to focus more on her desire as her passion rose. Liam felt the change in her as she centered over him and slid down with purpose. Her tempo was steady and her breathing even, but gradually she was increasing her speed. Up and down she went, over and over again. Her pace grew more urgent and she leaned forward so that she supported her weight on her arms more than her legs. She grinned into Liam's face and he smiled back, enjoying every movement. Her breasts swayed enticingly and he took them in his hands, kneading them in time to her rhythm. Wanting more, Liam raised his head and took one of her fat nipples between his lips, suckling it hard.

M'pel E'kmel slammed down on him, grinding her hips and suddenly there was a change in her movement. Her tempo increased but her rhythm was spastic. She coughed out a purring grunt and then drove herself with a will into Liam's hip. She slammed down and cried out with every movement harder and more desperate than the last. Liam had to let go of her nipple, his desire and passion building rapidly towards climax again. He gritted his teeth and knew he would explode any second, but he wanted to hold off until...

M'pel E'kmel screamed with another orgasm wracking her frame. Her body twisted and convulsed as her orgasm blasted through her. She arched her back and moaned at the first feeling of Liam's seed spraying inside her. He cried out hoarsely, clutching at her hips in a vain attempt to bring her under control. When they returned to themselves, M'pel E'kmel lay across his chest panting. Liam was still inside of her, but neither had the strength to disengage. Nor did they have the desire. He kissed her softly and she buried her face in his neck, purring in his ear.

"Good," he whispered.

"Good," she agreed and they chuckled softly. She said, "Wait until you have all three of us."

Liam stopped breathing and just blinked at the sky. Then he began to laugh and held her against him, tenderly stroking her back. After all these days of stress and fear he felt safe and sure. They were in a place he could call home, with three women he loved. How strange it all was and how wonderful. M'pel E'kmel nipped his ear softly and ground her hips into him a little before pulling her mouth away.

"If you are this good after seeing me in a bikini," she mused. "What other garments should we make?"

Liam couldn't help it. He laughed and kissed her and she punched him lightly in the chest. They drank tea and ate fruit and meat and after a time they again made love. They were home and safe and that was all that was needed. They were, after all, a family.

***********

Epilogue

This is a good world, Captain Mem'et'Khal thought as he climbed the long slope up to the stone structure on the hilltop. His claws bit lightly into the soil and he smiled to himself. It felt good to be on real ground again with real grass and the wild smell of the plains to the south and west. He longed to explore the forest to the north, but he had work to do. The jZav'Etch High Command had given him a mission and he must see it through.

Ahead the path curved around a low mound covered in scrubby bushes. He and his escort didn't fear ambush. Their sensors had picked up no sign of active enemy forces in the system and they were well equipped to fend off any wild beast that might spring upon them. He actually hoped one would. It had been a very long time since he'd had a good hunt.

"Movement south!" the point scout barked over the squad net.

Everyone turned, bringing up their weapons. Captain Mem'et'Khal frowned and then smiled at the pair of beasts. They were large with long, narrow heads and quills sprouting from their necks and backs. The larger of the two creatures looked at them for a long moment and then snorted, going back to its own business. Long claws tore a scoop of soil from the hillside and a moment later the thing dragged a large, squirming grub from the hole. It shared this meal with the smaller one and then they moved off along the slope, their noses questing for more of whatever those squirming things were.

"Move on," the captain ordered. These beasts were no threat to them, though they looked as if they could be, if so inclined.

The point scout rounded the brush covered mound and instantly dropped to a knee with his weapon to his shoulder.

"Contact front! Contact front!" the scout bawled as proximity alarms chimed in all of their helmets.

"Where in the Ten Fires did that come from?" Captain Mem'et'Khal wondered, pulling his sidearm from its holster. He glanced around to be sure there were no other threats and then strode past his troopers to come up next to his scout.

Up the path in the lee of the mound stood a Human. And what a Human he was. Mem'et'Khal had never seen one such as this. He looked more savage and dangerous than most jZav'Etch. The Human stood confidently blocking the path. A thick beard sprouted from his scarred, sun darkened face and he wore battered CP Marine armor with a broad, feathery black cape across his shoulders and a pair of EP 12s on his hips. Hanging about his armored throat was a necklace of ivory white teeth with the black beak of one of the enemy in the middle like a gorget. Held casually in his gauntleted hands was a jZav'Etch qui'istle, its muzzle discolored from heavy use.

"That's as far as you go until you state your business, mister," the Human said firmly. "Tell your trooper, there, to lower that weapon before you have to send him home in a bag."

"Who are you to threaten us?" growled Mem'et'Khal in English.

"He is SarJ'ant of Household SarJ'ant," purred a silky voice from the left.

Mem'et'Khal looked and discovered a small form covered in another black feathered cloak laying prone behind a large stone and aiming a deq'istle at him.

"Tread carefully around his name," purred another voice from the right of the trail.

Mem'et'Khal turned and saw yet another black cloaked form among the bushes. This one aimed a qui'istle at his head. At this close range, a round from that weapon would tear his head clean off. Brave and bold as he was, the captain swallowed nervously.

"He does not stand alone," a third voice said and from the tall grass on the Human's right rose a fourth cloaked figure. She threw off the cloak, revealing a shapely jZav'Etch female with golden fur wearing the threadbare fatigues of an intelligence officer. On her shoulder she bore the insignia of a commander.

Captain Mem'et'Khal glanced around again and was bewildered when four more figures rose up, all shrouded in the feathered black cloaks. These last were much slighter of build than the others, but all aimed deq'istles at the captain and his troopers.

"Lieutenant," Mem'et'Khal said over his shoulder. "Now would be the time for you to explain things."

From down the path a young Human in the field uniform of a Conglomerated Planets intelligence officer trotted up to the head of the squad. He looked quickly around and grinned.

"You'd be Sergeant Carter, then," the young officer said in a smooth baritone.

"I am, Lieutenant," Liam replied sedately and completely unmoved by the man's grin.

"I'm Lieutenant Walker," the intelligence officer replied, his grin not faltering. "We've been sent to... Well, we were sent to rescue you."

"That trooper still hasn't lowered his weapon, Lieutenant," Liam said evenly.

"Weapons down!" snapped Captain Mem'et'Khal and holstered his pistol.

"Satisfied, Sergeant?" Walker asked with another grin.

Liam gestured with his hand and the cloaked figures lowered their weapons.

"You've been out here for about eight months, Sergeant," the lieutenant went on. "We're here to take you home."

"We are home," Liam snorted.

Walker glanced up at the stone walls of the villa and nodded slowly.

"In that case," he said. "I have orders for you."

"What orders?" Liam growled, his hands flexing on the grips of the fero-plas rifle.

"By order of the Commissioner of Colonies you are now promoted to military governor of this system. You'll be officially headquartered on this planet." The lieutenant drew a sheaf of documents from his breast pocket and waved them in the air. "As per the treaty agreed upon by the jZav'Etch Hegemony and the Conglomerated Planets, you are now the official representative of both governments with all privileges and responsibilities of your new rank and position."

Liam squinted down at the young officer and his escort as if he were trying to decide whether or not to open fire. M'pel E'kmel put a hand to his arm and drew his attention to her.

"It would be polite to invite our guests to the villa, my husband," she said softly in jZav'.

Liam looked over to where Clot'ilda lay under her cloak and raised a questioning eyebrow. The little Pah'Tht gave a nod and Liam turned back to the lieutenant.

"Why don't you, the captain and his troopers come on up to the house?" he said. "We'll have some beer and talk things over. When was the last time your troopers had fresh meat roasted over a real fire, Captain? I think they'll like my wives' cooking."

***********

Epilogue

"And that's how we put their ship out of action," Liam told Walker and Mem'et'Khal. The three were sitting in the shade of the orchard near the stream with the smell of tilled earth floating lightly from the garden in the plaza. The jZav'Etch Marines that had comprised the officers' escort had eaten three roasted antelope, a bushel of dried fruit and drunk six or eight liters of tea. Mem'et'Khal had not wanted them having beer, saying it was likely to lead to fights. After the meal the marines had graciously thanked their host and saluted his wives in proper jZav'Etch fashion before marching down the hill to their shuttle.

"Most impressive," Captain Mem'et'Khal said. "They were foolish to have such a small perimeter, though. You were... Lucky. I think that's the word."

"We were lucky and they were stupid," Liam agreed.

"Still, you're the only one that had to deal with the enemy on your own like that," Walker said and drank another swallow of the beer.

"The only one?" Liam asked and refilled the Captain's stoneware mug from a large jug.

"Twenty-two other groups of castaways like yours have been rescued or contacted by us since the armistice was signed last month," Walker told him. "You're the first to have three wives, but all the others have pretty much done what you and your ladies did. Most were on worlds like this one. A few were trapped on hulks too far from an outpost to be rescued during hostilities."

"So the experiment was a success," Liam grunted.

"It was," Mem'et'Khal replied. "Before the armistice was signed, we recovered six parties like yours. It was a small sample, but the High Command took the data to the Senate. The war against the new enemy had picked up, you see. We'd lost an asteroid mining colony and another protectorate world to them and rumors were spreading through our forces. Since all six cases proved Humans and jZav'Etch could work together, a diplomatic mission was dispatched to investigate the possibility of peace with the CP."

"By the time the jZav'Etch came to us the enemy had attacked several of our long range patrols," Walker told Liam. "They destroyed a forward supply base and assaulted one of our outposts. The only reason they didn't overrun it was because a carrier group showed up like the cavalry in an old western. We lost a carrier, a cruiser and three destroyers, but beat them up enough to force them into a retreat. Cut off their ground forces and had to kill every last one of them. Lost a lot of troops doing it, too. They've probed along our border all the way to Vespan territory. The Vespans have had their hands full for the past two or three months. Apparently their worlds are even more appealing than ours or the jZav'etch's."

"There technology is a hundred years behind ours," said Liam, puzzled.

"It is, but there are a lot of them," Walker explained. "Sometimes we're at a twenty to one disadvantage. And their weapons may not be advanced, but they do have mass drivers. On top of that, they're adapting our tech as quick as they can."

"Since we joined forces, though, the enemy hasn't taken a single world from either of our countries," Mem'et'Khal said with a pleased smile, his eyes glinting.

"So where does all this leave me and my family?" Liam wanted to know.

"My government recognizes you as the military governor here," the captain said. "We will provide whatever support we can offer."

"And the CP has raised your rank to brigadier general with all due compensation," Walker said. "Between that and your political rank you should be pretty well fixed. We'll send out a staff and anything else you'll need."

"Brigadier?" Liam breathed, stunned.

"A sergeant can't be a military governor," Walker chuckled. "Officially it's a reserve rank, but it's still your new rank, General."

"What about my wives?" the newly minted general asked, almost excitedly.

"They are your mates, are they not?" said Mem'et'Khal with a dismissive flick of his ears. "Your Household will be added to the lists on jZav' and will be recognized as such if ever you visit one of our worlds. You will be accorded diplomatic status, as well, Governor."

Liam leaned back in his chair and swallowed a large mouthful of beer. His eyes were focused somewhere on the mountainside above his home.

"The first thing I want is a year's supply of coffee," he said and swallowed more beer. "The real stuff, not the concentrate from meal packs. Get some of the Pliskan blend or maybe Kona, if you can."

"Coffee," grinned Mem'et'Khal with relish. "Proof that the Forger and Builder wishes us to be happy."

"And I want the jZav'Etch scout ship removed before it contaminates any more of the forest," Liam said, his thoughts racing.

"We're already seeing to that," Walker told him.

"Full honors for the crew," Liam said.

"Naturally," agreed Mem'et'Khal.

"And the remains of Captain Am'a'all," Liam said, remembering the soldier he had killed on that first day. "He died well and deserves better than to lay where he is."

"And where is that?" the big jZav'Etch officer asked, concerned.

"In the forest. We cremated him," Liam told him somberly.

"Then let him lay in honor there," Mem'et'Khal said. "It is well. A wild land for a warrior is as good as a tomb."

"Alright," Liam nodded. He frowned in thought for a moment and the two officers exchanged an amused glance, wondering what else the new governor would think of. "We'll need a full kitchen, a medical bay, a power plant to run them and... a Mary Wyda catalogue."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds