Upside Down Ch. 03

When a full two minutes had passed since she heard Dan reach the base of the stairs, Rachel feared that their plan hadn't worked. Just as the sticky ramifications of that possibility started to enter her mind, however, she caught sight of her father's head as he slowly and cautiously climbed the stairs.

Rachel would have sworn her heart had stopped beating if not for its nearly audible, relentless thumping in her chest. Trisha's room was only a few feet from the top of the staircase and the blonde watched numbly as her father crept towards the door. He hesitated for a brief moment before peeking through the crack in his daughter's door.

Dan's head shot back away from the door instantly. Rachel watched with a surprising and sudden calm as her father fought an internal battle of wills. She looked on curiously as he pondered his next move, glancing back in at Trisha for just a second at a time, his body language personifying the tumult of emotions running through his mind.

Then came the dagger, the final nail in the coffin of the "I can't do this" side of his internal argument.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me daddy!"

Rachel could almost hear the proverbial "poof" of the angel on her father's right shoulder as it disappeared into oblivion. Dan seemed to freeze as he was enlightened to his role in Trisha's ecstasy. Immediately his gaze returned to the crack in the door, where this time, it did not waver.

Within moments, his right hand had drifted down and started to stroke his crotch. If Rachel's pussy was wet before, it was downright dripping now. What she couldn't see and Dan could, was a show to behold. Trisha was spread-eagle on her bed, plunging one of her dildos into her glistening pussy with her right hand as she rubbed her clit furiously with her left.

"Oh yeah daddy... oh yeah!" she whined as she writhed around spastically on her bed.

"Ooooh... fuck me hard!"

Rachel began to stroke her own pussy as she watched the events begin to unfold faster and faster. She took particular notice as her father slowly unzipped his pants. The blonde girl then gasped as Dan pulled his semi-hard cock from his pants. It was huge; porn star huge; and it was perfect.

She gazed on in wonder as he began to stroke his incredible cock rhythmically. It was fully erect in a matter of seconds and Rachel found it impossible not to stare at. Dan peered in on Trisha as he rubbed himself steadily. His younger daughter had flipped over onto all fours and continued to fuck herself with the dildo.

"I love you, daddy... oh fuck me... I love you!" she wailed.

As Rachel noticed the pace of her father's stroking increase, she was suddenly overcome. Now was the time. She stood up and shed her clothes. The blonde girl then took a deep breath and silently opened the door to her room. Dan didn't notice, all his sight was focused on Trisha's wanton display.

Rachel then began to slowly walk towards her masturbating father. She was only a few feet away when he caught the movement on his side and turned his head to her. Dan froze at her approach, his cock hard in his hand; a look of utter lust and bewilderment washed over his flushed face as his nude daughter stopped right in front of him.

Rachel's pretty blue eyes drifted down to his giant cock as they stood motionless, a few feet apart. The nineteen-year old then took her father's unoccupied hand, pushed the door to Trisha's room open and led him inside.

Trisha didn't see them at first and continued to work her pussy feverishly as they entered. The brunette soon caught sight of them and instantly knelt up on the bed facing them. She was wearing that look of immeasurable lust that Rachel had become almost addicted to; the look that could flood her pussy in an instant and make her do anything.

Dan stood still, rock-hard cock still in his hand, as Rachel released his other hand and knelt up with Trisha on the bed. The brunette peeled her eyes from her father for a moment and pulled her older sister close to her. The two girls shared a passionate, victorious kiss before returning their shared attention to their dumbfounded father.

Rachel laid her head on Trisha's shoulder and absently caressed one of her sister's breasts as the brunette beckoned to her father. He approached slowly, as if in a trance, until he reached the bed. Trisha then ran her hands up his chest and began to loosen his tie as Rachel slipped his suit jacket off his broad shoulders. When the tie was loose enough, Trisha pulled hard on it, bringing Dan's face within a foot of both girls. She then pulled the tie over his neck and tossed it on the floor.

No words were spoken, but if one could read looks, there were volumes being communicated. The girls slowly and deliberately unbuttoned their father's shirt as he shifted his numb gaze between their eyes. When his shirt was open, the girls ran their hands over his firm, hairy chest and slipped it off gracefully.

Dan groaned lowly and began to tug gently on his painful hard-on as his daughters ran their hands all over his chest, back and shoulders. Trisha then put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him close to her face. She moved to kiss him but stopped with her lips less than an inch from his. They both breathed hard as her lips hovered ever closer to his. The brunette then barely kissed her father's upper lip once, then twice before kissing him deeply. As soon as the kiss broke, Rachel planted a longer, harder kiss on her father's open mouth. And the instant they separated, Trisha did the same to Rachel.

Dan finally found the use of his arms again and wrapped both his daughters in an embrace as they all kissed simultaneously. After a minute or so, Trisha gently pushed him back again. Rachel moved in and began to nibble and suck on her father's nipple as her younger sister undid his pants. As his pants fell around his ankles, Trisha joined Rachel and began to suck on his other nipple. The sisters stared at each other playfully as they licked his nipples.

The girls then, together, pulled down Dan's boxers and quickly sat on the edge of the bed as he stepped out of his discarded clothes. They moved their pretty faces in close to their father's massive cock and again shared a deep, long kiss. They then each began to trace an index finger on either side of the base of his beefy shaft, up to his throbbing head. They teased their father's dick with light touches for a few moments before they both grabbed it at its base and began to feather it with soft kisses.

Dan's knees almost buckled and he moaned out as Trisha took his swollen head inside her mouth. Once she had had a taste, Trisha pulled her mouth off and was replaced by Rachel, but only for a moment. He then moaned again as both his daughters began to lick and kiss his nine inch cock. The girls flashed their lips and tongues all over his stiff shaft and each other as they made their way down his length, then slowly back up to the top.

The girls then stood up and laid their father down on the bed as they knelt down by his waist. Trisha pulled his cock off his belly and began to jerk it slowly as both girls started to lick and suck his big balls. Trisha's hand soon joined Rachel's and they jerked him off in unison as they sucked harder and harder on his sac. The younger girl then moved her innocent face up to her father's cock again and swallowed half his length down as Rachel continued to slurp away lustily at his balls.

Rachel and Trisha stared intently into each other's eyes as they sucked their father off lovingly. Soon Rachel moved up and took his cock deep down her throat. The girls traded off on his glorious cock for a long while, driving him nearly crazy with their deft, patient skills until he was ready to pop.

He then sprang up off the bed and laid both his daughters on their backs. Dan quickly dove in between Trisha's legs and began to eat her dripping pussy while he gently slid first one, then two fingers into Rachel. He had both teenagers squirming and moaning almost instantly. He then said his first words of the night.

"Kiss each other."

The simple, gentle command further electrified the girls' senses and they began to kiss passionately through their moans. It wasn't long before he was pumping both his daughters with two fingers and alternately eating their sweet, juicy cunts. The girls were going crazy; the payoff for their risky scheme was proving to have been worth the wait.

Dan then stood up as Rachel crawled behind Trisha and propped her younger sister's head up in her lap. He stroked his huge cock more confidently now as he stood over his beautiful, panting daughters. He climbed on top of Trisha and positioned his aching head at the mouth of her tiny pussy. Rachel stroked Trisha's face sweetly as Dan began to rub his head against the impossibly hot, wet flesh of her pussy. Trisha responded with an anxious whimper as her father prepared to fuck her.

"You really want daddy to fuck you, little girl?" he asked lustily as he began to grind her pussy harder with his pulsing head.

"Oh God yes!" she responded immediately.

"Let me here you say it. Let me here you say it like you were before."

Trisha's perfect tits rose and fell with her desperate panting as her father began to rub her pussy harder still with his cock.

"Oh fuck! Please fuck me! Please, please, please fuck me daddy!"

She barely had the words out of her mouth when she suddenly gasped loud and arched her back. Dan popped just the head of his tool inside her before pulling it out just as quickly and resuming his teasing grind.

"Fuck me now! Come on da..."

The end of her sentence was cut off by a loud gasp as he sunk half of his cock inside her. Rachel squeezed her sister's tits hard as Dan began to slowly pump her little pussy. Trisha's body twisted and writhed beneath her father's big form and soon he was indeed fucking his eighteen-year old daughter hard. He leaned in and kissed Rachel sloppily as he drove his giant cock into Trisha faster and faster. Trickles of sweat began to bead down his handsome face as he kissed Rachel and increased his assault on Trisha's tight pussy.

It wasn't long until he was jackhammering his younger daughter with his full length. Besides an occasional "God", "Fuck" and "Daddy", not much could be discerned from the ecstatic gibberish flying from Trisha's mouth. Dan fucked Trisha for twenty minutes before abruptly pulling his cock from her savaged cunt. He told Rachel to get on all fours and she obeyed in an instant. Trisha sat down in front of her sister and began to kiss her as Dan lined up behind her.

"He's gonna fuck you so good." The brunette panted between kisses.

A moment later Rachel felt his fat cock enter her pussy. Trisha continued to hold her head and kiss her as she began to moan loudly, her father's cock stretching her tight cunt ruthlessly. His strong hands found her hips as he found a quickened rhythm and was soon blasting away at her. Trisha buried Rachel's head in her breasts and urged her father on.

Rachel was awash in ecstasy. The only other person who had ever fucked her with this much intensity was Trisha with the strap-on. She felt herself come a number of times but she didn't bother to count, probably couldn't have even if she had wanted to. After a long while Dan pulled out and turned his blonde daughter over on her back.

Trisha got on all fours above her and squealed as he re-entered her from behind. Rachel studied her sister's strained face as her little body recoiled violently from their father's punishing thrusts. He quickly pulled out and resumed fucking Rachel and continued to alternate on his girls' velvety pussies.

After nearly an hour, Dan was finally ready for his release. He was fucking Trisha as an unearthly groan filled the room. He pulled out and began to stroke his overdue cock as Trisha lay down alongside Rachel. The girls watched their father's tip in anticipation as they stroked each other's pussies frantically.

Suddenly the first spurt rocketed from deep inside his balls clear onto the wall behind the girls. He groaned again and wobbled as he began to shoot all over his panting daughters. He blew a massive load all over their sweaty bodies before they both sprung up and began to lap at his messy, spent cock. They traded off sucking their father clean, milking his seed from his fire hose of a cock hungrily until there was no more.

Dan collapsed down on the bed and kissed his girls gently as they all attempted to catch their breath. The situation should have been awkward, at least for Dan, but he was too exhausted to realize that fact. They lay together on the bed for a long while, basking in the glow of their amazing encounter.

"You don't feel bad about this, do you dad?" Rachel finally spoke up. She was afraid of the subject but felt she had to bring it up.

Before he could answer, though, Trisha chimed in.

"Let me answer that for you, Rach. He loved it. Didn't you dad? Haven't you ever noticed the way he looks at both of us? He's wanted this for a long time. Tell me I'm wrong."

Dan's astonished look was answer enough. He never thought for a moment that anyone would ever pick up on his subtle peeks and lusty thoughts. After a moment he smiled broadly.

"You two are very, very bad girls."

He then kissed both his daughters slowly and deeply.

* * * * *

Part 4 will be coming sometime in the near future. As always, comments, thoughts or suggestions are encouraged and greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rufus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds