• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Used

Author's note: All story elements contained herein are fiction and for fantasy purposes, remember to obey all legal and consent laws in real life, thank you and have a nice day.

*****

Today, Daddy said. She could barely focus the night before, tingling between her legs a constant reminder of the surprise awaiting her. Not that Daddy left her to stew.

As she stripped for her shower, she sent him video of her dropping robe, posing for another topless shot.

Daddy liked that, telling her he wanted more of her when she got out. Ophelia sent him more as instructed, the water running down her body as she looked naked into the camera.

"More" he demanded, "play with Daddy's pussy."

Flushed with heat and arousal, she already was. She sent him the short clip of her finishing and tried to catch her breath.

"Good girl," he told her.

The next morning, Daddy wanted something to wake up to, sending her a good morning picture of his hard cock. Ophelia sent him from the shower, draped with long lines of delicate suds. As she rinsed off, she could only wonder what the day had in store for her.

At the usual time, Daddy texted her.

"Daddy wants to see his girl. Did you bring your toy?"

Ophelia bit her lip, having been on edge all day.

Dutifully, she wrote, "Yes Daddy."

"Good. Go to the bathroom and take pictures for Daddy. Don't lock your stall. I want my slut to have room to spread out."

Her heart began to pound in earnest. Everyone was gone and would not return, what was the harm? And, the tingle between her legs reminded her, it's not like she could say no.

"As you wish, Daddy."

Ophelia wore pink lace panties for him specially today. Daddy saved all the pictures of them she sent him and gave her an encouraging, "Mmm good girl."

She kept them on as she bent forward, ass to the camera. Slowly, she pulled the pink aside, slippery with her arousal, and slid the vibe deep inside her wanting pussy with a moan she couldn't contain.

Ophelia slowly fucked herself with it for a moment before sliding it out to show Daddy how slick she'd become just from this.

Who knew that being forced to perform for Daddy would be such a turn on? she wondered, sending him her dirty video.

"Now face the camera and fuck yourself for Daddy. Spread your legs nice and wide for me."

Heat rushed from her face and pooled between her thighs at the instruction. He really was making her into his sex slave, legs spread wide in an unlocked bathroom stall and fucking herself for him in front of a camera. And god, if that didn't make her want to do it more.

Ophelia lifted her foot and placed it on an assistance railing, leaning against the wall with her back to the open door, exposed like her Daddy wanted. He enjoyed the still shot she sent him.

"Fuck yourself for Daddy, my little slut. Cum loud for me."

She turned the vibe up and slipped it into her aching pussy, already climbing a peak. Ophelia let herself moan with wanton lust as she thrust her hips against the vibrator she wished was her own Daddy's cock.

"Louder," he wrote.

Ophelia was pressed against the wall so hard it left impressions on her skin, but Daddy's increasing demands drove her to sharper ecstasy as she came again and again, all other sound lost.

It was so lost, actually, that she didn't even hear anyone come in until she was yanked suddenly out by the arm by a strong hand. She slammed back-first into a stranger, who held her there by the throat, preventing her from looking at him or making much more noise.

His hand slid down her naked form and soon found the still buzzing vibe buried in her. Ophelia could feel the stranger get hard against her back at its discovery. He wrapped his fingers around the slippery control knob and turned up the vibe.

Instantly, her legs began to shake, nearly dropping her. The stranger left the vibe where it was and began to toy with her clit as she trembled.

Wildly, Ophelia thrashed her head from side to say in a desperate attempt to say no. This only seemed to drive him further and she could hear the growls of his breath down her neck. Ophelia whimpered, almost to the edge.

Before too long, she was cumming on the stranger's fingers, not once but twice, three times. She was barely able to stand as he whipped her around and allowed her to drop to her knees.

The face of her Daddy greeted her but the animal lust had taken him, and he hastily undid his jeans, revealing a long, hardened cock. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced it between her lips.

Ophelia struggled to take the length of her Daddy's cock but it was too big, leaving barely enough time for air as she slid it down her throat, trying to get it deep. Daddy shoved her into the wall, still on her knees. She spluttered and tried to keep up as he wanted.

His grip in her hair tightened, and she could hear him growling above her. Ophelia could no longer even control what was happening, she wasn't even sucking his cock so much as he was fucking her face. If she wasn't soaking wet before, she was now, and Daddy seemed to know.

"Play with yourself, slut," Daddy growled above her.

Ophelia turned the vibe all the way up, not even needing to move it before she came the first time. She moaned around Daddy's dick and he bucked against her faster.

Spreading her knees wide so Daddy could see, Ophelia began to fuck herself hard, heat in her pussy reaching a fever pitch of desire. She came again, looking up at the fiery eyes of her Daddy, unable to even whimper. He suddenly pressed her against the wall, cock swelling in her throat as he began to cum.

Ophelia, still impaled on the vibe, writhed in another orgasm with lustful abandon.

"Take it, slut. Take it all," Daddy moaned above her.

She swallowed, trying to catch every last drop before Daddy stepped away. Ophelia slid out the vibe gingerly and turned it off, letting it fall from her hand.

He looked down at her, covered in her own cum, naked on the bathroom floor, mascara tracking down her cheeks, and almost carelessly, turned aside from her to her own still running camera. He tapped a few buttons, and the muted buzz from his pocket said he'd sent all of what had just happened to himself. He smirked.

"Tomorrow you will call in sick. And I will pick you up two blocks from here."

Daddy turned to leave, but before he did, he added, "You know, I wouldn't have been able to find you if you hadn't been moaning so loud."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Used

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds