• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Used Ch. 2

Used Ch. 2

12

As a reminder of the events that came prior to this Chapter I will do a brief synopsis of Chapter one.

My wife and I were leading a pretty much boring suburban life in the Mid West when new neighbors moved in down the street, Al and Rachel an older attractive couple from California. My wife Samantha found friendship with Rachel and was led into joining them in a small business promoting their marital aids.

It all started as my wife trying something new, then blackmail of her and myself into a partnership involving the use of my young attractive wife for the main attraction of their private parties that demonstrated their new devises.

A lot of sex is just like any drug, if you get a lot you just want more and more and to some extent that is where my wife Samantha ended up at the end of chapter one.

When I ended Chapter one All and Rachel had all but told us they would be taking Samantha with them to Europe where some of their more expensive and more advanced products were developed and produced.

Two factors led to our agreement to their request and terms, one was Samantha's new found interest in seeking out more and more adventure, two was the blackmail aspect almost as if it had given both of us a license to enter this forbidden world and gamble with our marriage as well as Samantha's body.

The meeting had been set up with an agent from the European office that had flown in several days prior.

Tonight would be the first night in a chain of mind blowing events to follow.

At 8pm Samantha walked towards the door in the tight sheer semi see through dress that she was asked to wear as the bell range to answer it. As the door swung open three men I did not recognize entered followed by Al and his wife Rachel. Samantha backed away a little startled by the crowd having expected only one man to accompany Al and his wife. Once inside Rachel closed the door behind her and there was a brief silence as the men all looked my wife up then down one smiling and introduced himself as just an agent from the development division of the company in Europe as the two others stood and sized Samantha up with blank business like stares. The man doing the talking asked if we could all get started as they had a plane to catch in 4 hours.

I nodded and replied yes and walked towards our living room with all the others behind me.

I was told to sit in a chair by myself and the three men all sat on the couch with Samantha, Rachel and Al still standing.

Two of the men were carrying large cases and opened one with small vials off to the side and held one up to my wife Samantha and asked her to drink it. She looked at me with fear in her eyes then at Al and Rachel and held her hand out for the vial. As she drank it the man explained it was just to relax her for a few tests that needed to be done prior to their acceptance of her as a product test subject.

Almost immediately Samantha started to breath a little heavy and look around the room as if she was not sure where she was at. The men now all smiled and one asked if I could make them some drinks.

I headed towards the kitchen a little worried about leaving them alone with my wife in that state to collect the drinks. I couldn't find anything I was looking for in my frazzled state and fumbled around with the wrong cups then the wrong booze, not being able to locate the mixers, then finally as I was about half way through with the drinks I could hear some moving around in the living room. I could hear them asking her to take off her clothes, then giving her other positioning instructions. It was torture being in the kitchen only to imagine what might be taking place out there.

I returned to find a mind burning site before me. The three men on the couch had my wife naked and on her knees facing them, one knee was on each side of the man sitting in the middle with her perky breasts right in his face and open pussy above his lap. Rachel and Al were now sitting down across the room watching the spectacle as the two outside men each held one arm and leg forcing her elbows slightly behind her back and pulling her knees further apart on the couch, making her arch her back, push her breasts forward and open herself more for the man in front of her.

My wife was breathing heavy now, speaking softly asking them not to hurt her as a sparkle of sweat ran down the center of her arched back.

The man in the middle started to roll her nipples first one then the other, then began to squeeze her breasts, his finger tips disappearing into her soft tit flesh as my wife's breathing became the loudest noise in the room.

The two outside men moved their hands up her inner thighs and began to work their way up to her open pussy massaging around the open lips as my wife began to whimper out load.

The man in the middle stopped massaging her breasts to retrieve several implements from one of the cases they had brought with them. First he attached two clips with screws on her now rock hard nipples, then one at a time rolled the knobs getting whimpers and sobs from Samantha. Then he brought out a strange looking devise like nothing I had ever seen before. It looked like an erector set or science fair robot the size of a small mail box with multiple electric motors and wires running here and there. It was placed beneath my wife's open crotch then one of the men attached two fake penises, one large 8 inch and thick directly under her pussy and one small 6 inches about the width of a normal man under her ass.

Next the man in the middle applied a small amount of lube on each then asked the outside men to pull her legs apart as he directed both slowly up into her ass and pussy. My wife started to scream out loud, OH GOD, OH GODDDDDD, to much, FUCKKK as the outside men did what they could to open her with their fingers. After a long slow struggle both the Dildos were forced home up inside my now panting wife. Samantha moaned as good portion of her weight was now being supported by the contraption, do to them pulling her legs continually outward. The men then attached her wrists to cuffs attached to the back of the devise behind her ass giving her even more of a backwards arch then before as she moaned even loader now.

They then placed two steel shiny rods looking like solid antennas from two short arms emerging from the devise at a 45 degree angle in front of the dildo in her pussy and attached each to one breast clamp. It now appeared that the machine would also be able to manipulate her nipples by movement of the rods. As the center man once again tightened the knobs on the breast clamps another put a gag in her mouth and said something like, can't alarm the neighbors now.

My wife's eyes grew large as the man carefully made the last turns on the clamps.

Now each outside man held one elbow each and one thigh as the man in the middle put one more strap around her waist as I noticed my wife's natural lubrication running down the large shaft in her pussy pooling now on the base mechanism.

This now machine, almost robot devise had full control now of her nipples, pussy, ass, and hands behind and I couldn't believe the affect it had as they switched it on.

It hummed to life slowly dildos coming to life pushing slowly inward then out and my wife's body flexed and came more alive than any athlete I had ever seen on TV, She screamed around the gag and convulsed as the man turned the settings up more now.

The man in the middle looked at me and said, We call it (RoboRape), it's new.

Now the others held her tight as she came her first time shaking uncontrollably as the man in the middle made adjustments and the rods began to manipulate her nipples by pulling them down, and to the sides forcing her breasts into deformed cones, twisting one way then another.

The two dildos now moved in and out at a faster pace, as well as pivoting a few degrees pulling her holes away from each other than colliding together inside her sandwiching the thin membrane between them making her jump, twist and dart her eyes from one man to the other then down at the monster.

It was an amazing devise the way it was drawn into her by her own movements as the men struggled to hold her.

The man turned the knobs again and my wife shook again out of control and squirted a spray of liquid onto the center mans lap and went into a continuous orgasm for what had to be 5 minutes or so as he roughly pawed at her clit.

Then all at once she went limp and the two outside men started to slap her ass hard with their open hands bringing her back to life for yet more torment and another orgasm, this time bucking her hips in self violation on the two members. Then once again she dropped her head to the side as the man in the middle said, OK That's Enough.

The machine was then removed along with all the straps and hardware and they laid her passed out on the couch.

I was then told to remove my cloths and lay on my back, cock out and at attention. My wife was then picked up by the men and lowered over my cock then pushed forward to lay on top of me.

Each man then took his turn at her stretched ass as I was forced to feel them stroking in and out through the thin layer of skin as Samantha stirred half awake her pussy muscles spasming around my cock.

At one point we found ourselves in an open mouth kiss as she exhaled noises into my mouth, looking into my eyes and coming together.

When they were all done we were left alone lying on the living room floor with an envelope next to us.

After some time Samantha got up on unsteady legs and walked to the bathroom, I heard the bath running and dozed off again. When I awoke it was 10 am, the envelope was gone and there was a note on the table.

I walked to the table and scanned the note, Samantha had written that the plane was to leave at 9 am so she had to get going and loved me very much and asked that I would forgive her for what she was about to do.

She closed with, see you there. This caught me off guard as I had been told I would not be going with her.

Now on the table I saw the envelope with one more ticket in it as well as a number to call when I arrived at the Airport.

The plane was to leave that evening so I started calling to cover my affairs as well as make sure the kids were OK to stay where they were for a bit longer.

That evening I boarded a flight and was off.

After a long grueling bout with customs over updating my passport I walked to the nearest Telephone and dialed. A voice answered and asked my name, I told them and they said, 25 minutes, blue pickup zone.

I found my way to the area and waited and right on time a taxi pulled up and said my name.

The ride was long and into the countryside as I read through some tourist literature in the back of the cab.

I wondered what was happening now with my wife as well as what would happen in the next few days.

We pulled into a large locked gate and the driver buzzed the box and waited. A voice came on and said something that sounded German and the driver asked me to get out and pointed towards the opening gate and handed me my suitcase.

I walked up the drive and was met by 2 large men in dark suits, one spoke English and asked I give my case to the other and follow them.

We reached the main door of the house and turned before entering it and walked around to the side to a smaller steal door at the bottom of some steps.

Entering the house at that point was more of a business layout with rooms cluttered with drafting boards and blue prints and large assembly tables with wires strung here and there. We traveled down another corridor through a swinging set of doors a lot like a hospital and the atmosphere changed to more of a clinical one, every thing clean, all doors closed and I assumed locked.

The men stopped as a man that I identified from the house approached us. He introduced himself as Greg and shook my hand. The two other men walked off as Greg spoke and asked how my flight was. I answered him and made mention of customs and airline food.

Greg offered a tour of the facility, I shook my head and said yes and we continued down the corridor.

We came to one more set of doors, this time requiring Greg's input on a keypad, he quickly pushed in the code and the door swung open automatically and we walked ahead. Upon entering the locked corridor there was no longer silence surrounding us, but instead a mix of muffled talking and startling enough to me several agonizing moans now and then and now a few high pitch whines mixing in.

Greg smiled and said, This is what we call the intermediate testing area, we run ads for women needing to make extra money to participate in studies of a sexual nature, some are married some in school a mix really.

Greg stopped and opened a door to one of the rooms and said, after you. The room looked very much like an exam room at a clinic, with the difference being the sight before me was one you would never see there.

A young woman not older than 20 for sure was laying on her back naked on a padded table with her legs spread wide and feet planted firmly on two carpeted areas off to the sides. A man and a woman with white coats worked busily between her legs as she arched her ass up off the table shaking her hips and saying, ITS THERE NOW! OH GOD YES, YOU GOT IT, We stepped off to the side a bit and I could see her eyes open wide and trained on her crotch not at all interested in our presence. Looking down There I could see while the woman was holding her pussy lips out to the side the man was holding the end of a dildo I assumed that had a life of its own up inside her pussy. It appeared that the unit was moving all around on it's own as the man held it in one position with the long slender handle on the end.

The woman assistant letting go of the pussy lips then walked to the head of the table and started to ask question of the young woman's pleasure. Her eyes darted back and forth from her own waist area to the woman asking the questions, it was an erotic site for sure.

Greg asked that we move on and as we turned to leave I could hear the assistant say, you want me to pinch them, and the young woman's voice was ragged answering, YESSSS, OH GOD, PINCH THEM HARD NOW!!!. As I passed the door I glanced back and saw the female assistant pulling her nipples away from the young woman's chest as if to try to pull them free of her young firm breasts, as she smiled and said, do you want me to stop. When entering the hall I heard the young woman reply, YES, AH NO NO KEEEEPPP PULLING OH GOD HURT THEM.

The door was closed and we walked on as now the muffled noises from the rooms we walked by had reason and I became preoccupied trying to make out what was happening as we went by each.

Greg explained that this area was used to test new general consumer products that were for the most part tame and would be used experimentally for most couples.

We passed through another set of doors requiring a key code and the atmosphere changed again to more of a personal touch as if not many worked in this area. The walls had things hanging, pictures, plans, things a bit in a clutter here and there. We were greeted by a oriental man in a lab coat and Greg introduced him as just K, and the man nodded. He looked to be 50 years old or so and not very well groomed with gray strait hair falling on each side of his head with a trace or two in his eyes.

Greg explained that K was their handled the alternative laboratory and was in charge of special order items as well as very high priced items offered by their company to people of great wealth and circles.

I at this time asked where my wife Samantha was and was told she was in the process of entertaining customers from the Middle East and he could take me there if I wished, I rushed to say yes.

We proceeded down a long dark hallway and as we walked I could hear a woman's voice talking and as we got closer I could make out it being that of Samantha my wife's.

As we turned the corner I could see my wife standing in the middle of the room surrounded by men dark in complexion and of perhaps Middle Eastern decent. Samantha's arms were over her head, cuffed to a bar and her legs were spread wide with another bar that lea on the floor.

K entered carrying a case and opened it as the men all talked and laughed in a foreign language as they pawed her open crotch, stomach, and full firm breasts as Samantha mumbled endlessly phrases that made no sense.

K took charge of the room by first placing caps with wires coming from them over her smallest three toes on each foot. Then k attached those wires to a control panel in the case and handed out armbands to all the men in the room, a total 5.

The men all placed the armbands on each arm and looked very anxious at my young wife as they waited for K to attach those leads as well to the panel in the case.

One of the men asked K a question and K answered, 110 or 220 either one, as he plugged a cord into an outlet. Samantha was blindfold not knowing her fate at this time as the men approached her from all sides.

K flipped the switch and made an adjustment and looked on as the first man brought his hands to her breasts. My wife jumped and screamed as the man touched her nipples then held them tight as he smiled and she convulsed continually. Another man knelt below in front and started to work hi hands up her inner thighs as she attempted to pull her legs together struggling against the ankle restraints. Another man walked behind her and placed one hand each under her arm pits and caressed her as the last two took their places one in front of her stomach and one near her ass and started to assault her pussy and ass with their electrically charged hands.

At this point Samantha's muscles all flexed out of control and she shook at light speed as well as screamed, OHHHH, GODDDDDDD, FFFFUUUUCCCCCCC, IEAAAAA and a stream of fluid sprayed out from her pussy down the arm of one of the men signifying her first earth shattering orgasm as the men laughed and planned their next attack.

Next the men unclasped her ankles and attached two large fuzzy leather cuffs surrounding her ankles and attached her to lines coming from up high and opposite sides of the room and a motor sound started as her feet were lifted upwards towards the roof.

A man said something and they turned her over face down to where she would when done be hanging belly down in a reverse arch.

When they were done she was hanging stomach and tits down supported by all four limbs in a reverse arch as K rushed to give her extra support on her mid section.

One of the men pushed K away and said something keeping him from helping her.

The men then disrobed and then two at a time used her from each end while the others electrically stimulated her clit and ass causing a contraction sensation inside of her making the men cum almost immediately. When all had came as well as Samantha I am sure three more times the men looked at me laughing as two men slapped her tits and ass as another roughly forced his fingers in and out of her.

K told me They wanted me to fuck her now for them to watch as they motioned me foreword.

I took off my clothes to expose my already hard as a rock member as the men laughed and talked in another language mauling my wife. As I neared her behind I could see sperm running freely from her pussy and ass dripping to the floor. I slowly and easily slid inside of her used hot wet hole and as I waited a man a man reached up between us and placed a thick wire around my prick and then pushed a metal rod with a wire on it into my wife's ass.

The men then pulled more gear from the large case and harnessed me into place so that I could not move in or out of Samantha.

K was pushed back away and two men started to turn knobs and flip switches and my cock snapped up against Samantha's insides and she came alive again with screaming profanity and began to convulse around my cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Used Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds