• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Valentine's Day Adventure

Valentine's Day Adventure

We had some close friends in town for Valentine's Day so the four of us decided to have a long overdue night out for just us adults. We went to a very nice Italian restaurant downtown and were all feeling good after a few glasses of wine during dinner.

When we left dinner we decided to continue the night at a nearby dive bar that's known for cheap and strong drinks. Since I was the designated driver for the night I sipped diet coke while I watched our friends Rachael, Sam and my husband proceed to drink heavily into the night.

Since I was bored, I sat at the bar and struck up a conversation with an attractive black man who introduced himself as Dorian. I'm not normally attracted to black men but he was quite nice to talk to and seemed to have a great build. During our idle mundane conversation he asked me why I wasn't over spending time with the group I came in with. I explained that I was the designated driver for the night and that they were starting to get on my nerves with their extreme drunkenness. Dorian and I continued to chat and at one point he suggested I go drop them off at home and come back to have some fun. After about a half hour of flirting back and forth my drunk husband came over and hung all over me, whispering in my ear about my conversation with my new friend at the bar. As my husband stumbled away, Dorian asked "So I take it that's your husband?" to which I replied, "Yeah, he's pretty hammered." After that, Dorian quickly became distant in an effort to respect my marriage even though I tried a bit to continue our flirty conversation.

So by now, I was bored, had been cock blocked by my own husband from some harmless flirting and still had to drive all the drunks home. After about another hour I collected all my drunken people and headed for home. Before leaving, I leaned over to Dorian and asked him if he planned on hanging out at the bar a while, I didn't even wait for a response, I simply gave him a knowing grin and winked as I walked away.

When we got home everyone kind of settled into watching whatever show happened to be on when we got home. I was extremely bored and I was trying to figure out a way to get out of the house without getting caught. Just then I came up with a little white lie about leaving my credit card on tab at the bar we had just left. I told everyone to stay and enjoy the movie and I would be right back.

So I figured I would head back down to the bar and see if Dorian was still around for some more harmless flirting before heading back home. Maybe by then, my husband would have burned off enough booze to give me a little loving.

When I got back to the bar around 11:30 or so, Dorian was still there playing pool. I walked up behind him and whispered in his ear, "Whats a girl gotta do to get some attention around here?" Dorian was genuinely surprised to see me again and he spun around, smiled and wrapped his strong arms around me.

His game of pool instantly became the least of his worries as he laid the cue down and walked away with me towards the bar.

I decided that since I had no intention of rushing home, I'd have one drink and some time to sit and chat before heading home. Dorian ordered me a Long Island Ice Tea that was probably the strongest I had ever had. As we chatted I would flip my hair and lightly rub his shoulders to break the tension.

He said "You better be careful what you ask for... You might get more than you know." To which I devilishly replied, "I sure hope so!"

With that Dorian mentioned that he lived just around the corner from the bar and said he was going to head for home. He very politely offered to fix me a cup of tea to drink during my drive home to which I accepted. As we walked towards his apartment it was a moonless dark night so I didn't object at all when he put his arm around my shoulders so I naturally wrapped my arm around his waist while we walked.

We came upon a crosswalk that held us up and as we waited for the light to change, that Long Island must have really been getting to my head because I turned to Dorian and pressed my breasts into his shoulder as I gently blew in his ear and whispered, "What were you saying about more than I know?" As I slid my hand down his chest and directly across the front of his jeans feeling the obvious bulge in his pants.

Before he could say a word I put my finger to his lips just as the light turned green for us to cross.

We walked the rest of the way in complete silence and with my arm, I could feel his firm body through his clothes. As we reached his cottage house, set off the street, he walked forward of me to unlock the door and I affectionately leaned against his muscular upper back and wrapped my arms around him, all the while pressing my voluptuous breasts into his back.

Once inside his apartment all of our inhibitions seemed to disappear almost instantly. With zero intention of fixing me a cup of tea Dorian turned towards me, took my head in his hands, leaned down to me and kissed me deeply.

I pushed my body into him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. As he felt me relax in his arms he slid his hands down my back and grasped my ass and pulled me into him to the point that I could easily feel his cock pressing out towards me.

Then suddenly he grabbed my ass and pulled my legs up around his hips and carried me into his bedroom. As we got the edge of his bed he set me down on the edge and then stood back up away from me and began to take his clothes off. I looked directly into his eyes as I pulled my blouse over my head and then pushed my skirt down over my hips, leaving me in just my black lace bra and panties.

He already had his shirt off and as he reached for his waist band to take off his pants I reached out, stopped him and while still looking deep in his eyes, I undid his pants and pushed them down over his hips and into to the pile that was growing on the floor.

Watching his manliness try to escape from his boxer briefs was more than I could take and I reached for his waistband again. He intercepted my hands and pushed them up over my head as he laid me back, flat on his bed and moved his mouth to my neck, then to my ears. Oh my word, this man was driving me crazy!

As he sucked and licked my neck, he reached down between my breasts and unsnapped my bra. As he slid my bra off one of my breasts, he moved his mouth off of my neck and directly onto my nipple, driving me absolutely crazy. As he sucked and nibbled on one breast he squeezed and rubbed the other.

He then slowly pushed himself up off of me as he reached for my hips and pulled my panties down over my hips, down my legs and flung them playfully across the room.

As he let go of my legs he leaned down and started to kiss and lick my stomach and as he started to make his way further down he looked up to me as if to ask for permission.

I gently bit my lip and gave him a slight nod.

That was apparently all he needed, because he then ducked his head and began to lick and suck on my pussy lips and clitoris. As he slid a finger inside me, I thought I was going to cum right there as I let out a moan and arched my back.

With that I reached down and grabbed his head roughly and pulled his mouth to mine, and him back on top of me. Once he was on top of me I could feel his cock laying against my belly so I then breathlessly asked him, "Are you ever going to fuck me?"

He lifted his body up, his cock slid down my belly to my entrance and he pushed just the head of his cock into me. He worked just the head in and out of me, getting me wetter and wetter. Then he held still for just a moment before he began to push his amazing girth gently, inch by amazing inch, deeper inside me until his head pushed right up against my cervix. My breath was completely taken away as he stretched me further than anyone ever had.

He must have known that I needed a bit of time to adjust to his size because he held himself still inside me for a few moments while he leaned down and kissed me deeply. As we kissed I slid my hands down his muscular back to his chiseled hard ass and spread my legs just a bit further to see if there was anymore of him I could pull into me.

Then, so slowly it was almost imperceptible, he began to slide his cock out of me until again, just his head was in me. As I took a deep breath he pushed himself into me until he hit bottom again. This man was an absolutely amazing lover with an amazing cock that he absolutely knows how to use to drive a woman wild.

As he rested against my cervix one more time I pulled my mouth off of his, turned my head and begged him, "Please, fuck me...Fuck me hard."

With that he lifted up off me, began to slowly increase his pace and began to pound me; I was immediately at a complete loss for breath.

At some point in time he suddenly pulled himself completely out of me, grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over so he could fuck me from behind. He pulled my hips up and shoved his cock directly back into my soaking pussy as far as it would go, making me throw my head back and scream in ectasy, "Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me with your amazing cock!"

He then really began to fuck me in earnest while I began to moan loudly and at times, straight out screaming as I felt his cock pound my pussy deeper than anyone, ever!

Finally, he must have felt my pussy began to convulse around his cock and he pushed himself hard against my cervix again. He held me there as my orgasm coursed through my entire body and took my breath away as I moaned loudly.

Something must have snapped inside of him because he then grabbed me by my hips and began to fuck me really hard and really fast. As I began to scream from the intense fucking he was giving me I could finally feel his movements begin to stiffen up and could tell he was getting very close to cumming. Just then I felt him try to pull out and with that I pushed back into him as hard as I could just as his cock started to empty his balls deep inside my pussy. I could feel his cock convulse and twitch inside me as he groaned loudly and came hard, falling backward onto his heels with me following his cock with my pussy, not wanting to let him out of me quite yet.

His cock just barely began to soften and he, ever so gently pushes me up and off of him. I then rolled over onto my back to bask in my post orgasmic glow on his bed.

He then lay down beside me and began to gently suckle on my breasts. I then reached down pushed him over onto his back, laid my head on his chest and asked, "Are you ready to go again, so soon?" To which he enthusiastically replied, "oh yeah!"

I let the thought roll around in my head for a moment before saying, "I'd love to, but I've already been gone MUCH longer than I should have been. I have a drunk husband at home that I'm sure is wondering, by now, where I'm at." Then with a smirk added, "I'll take a rain check on that though." As I gave his still semi hard cock a little rub with my hand as I sat up to try and find my clothes.

Once I had gotten dressed again I took a moment to look in a mirror and realized that my hair and makeup gave away my obviously freshly fucked look. This might be interesting, at best, to explain to my husband.

Dorian walked to the door in just his boxer briefs, gave me a big hug and a light kiss. He asked me, "Can I walk you to your car?"

"No, thank you, I gotta run." I said. I then reached down and pulled my still soaked expensive lace panties out of my purse and placed them in the palm of his strong hand and closed his fingers around them, while saying, "Here, do you mind taking care of these until next time?" Then gently kissed his hand, spun on my heels and rushed back to my car.

As I pulled into our driveway at home I realized that several hours had passed since I left home. My immediate thought was, "Ooooh shit! How on earth am I going to explain this?"

I walked up to the door with the only sound in the air, the clip clop of my fuck me pumps on the concrete and the pounding of my heart in my chest.

As I walked in the house my heart sank as I realize everyone had already gone to bed. I was immediately terrified that everyone would question, as to why I had been gone so long. I then quietly walked upstairs and with a slight creak of our bedroom door my husband stirred a bit, and said, "Honey, is that you? What took you so long?"

I coyly say, "What are you talking about? I haven't been gone that long, you're just drunk."

He responded, "I might be a little tipsy, but I can still tell what time it is."

With that, I decided it would be best for me to just come clean. "Well, actually since you cock blocked me at the bar tonight, I figured I would have a little fun of my own while I was out."

"How long did you stay at the bar?" he asked.

"Oh, not long..." I said coyly.

"So where did you go?"

"Back to the bar for a bit... and then to his house."

This really got his attention because he then sat up in bed and I immediately had his undivided attention. As he sat up to look at me he could see that my panties were missing, and said, "Hey what happened to those expensive panties I bought you?"

"You know that fantasy that we always talk about? About you watching me getting fucked by another man?" I then nuzzled up to him in bed and gently sucked on his nipple and said, "I know you didn't get to watch, like you wanted, but I'll tell you all about it."

"What!! You did it??"

"You're not upset are you?"

"No, just VERY surprised actually, I didn't think you would ever ACTUALLY, do it."

I then noticed by the bulge under the sheets that my husband was now extremely excited.

"Tell me all about it!" he said, "I want all the slutty details."

"Ok, ok, I will. But first, you need to do what I say."

He instantly knew what this meant and took on his submissive role that we had played on several occasions. "Yes, Goddess, whatever you say Goddess."

With that I took a crop from behind my back and quickly whipped his chest with it while correcting him, "Goddess Emily! Slave!"

He winced and said, "Yes Goddess Emily!"

I then got up, still wearing my bra and by now had changed into my six inch Goddess fuck me pumps that always demand his obedience.

After making him get undressed the rest of the way, I tied his hands to the top of the bed and his feet to the bottom with black leather cuffs to ensure he would not be able to touch anything I didn't allow him to touch.

"Now, Slave! If you want me to tell you ANYTHING about what happened tonight, the first thing is you're going to do something for me."

"Yes, Goddess Emily! Whatever you want."

I then smacked his chest again with my crop. "You don't tell me what you will or will not do. You got that Slave?" with another hard swat to his chest.

"Yes, Goddess Emily!" He said with an obviously quickened pulse and breathing rate.

With that I got up on the bed, straddled his chest and said, "We're going to start by you showing your appreciation to me by eating my wet pussy."

"Yes, Goddess Emily!"

With that, I then turned around and slowly lowered my pussy down onto his face, and told him, "Now lick it, Slave!"

He did as he was told and ate my pussy like it was his last meal. As he was licking I would periodically lift up and tease him, keeping my lips JUST out of reach of his eager tongue.

"Now Slave, Normally I'm not very interested in your opinion, but, I'd like to know, do you like that? Do I taste good?"

"Yes, Goddess Emily! You're delicious as always, and apparently very excited, cause you're really wet."

I sat back down and ground my pussy into his face as I said, "No Slave, don't be so arrogant as to believe you turn me on all that greatly. Not all of that is me, most of that is the seed of my new lover you're eating. Now, get back at it!"

With that he began to grunt, squirm and buck his body against the bed, trying in vain to now fight me off of him. I then began to whip his legs with abandon and ordered him, "Shut the fuck up, Slave! You asked how many times for this, and now you fight me, Slave! Is this how you show your gratitude?" After about the seventh or eighth whip to his legs he settled down and began to lick me again like the good Slave I know him to be.

"That's better, Slave! Now! Make me cum with your tongue and I MAY reward you."

With that, he started to perform like he's supposed to, licking my clit and circling his tongue around the open to my pussy. I could immediately feel my legs start to quiver as he hit that perfect spot to send me over the edge.

I then came and my juices gushed onto his face as I moaned loudly.

"Very good hubby! That was quite good." I said though bated breath.

"I guess you've earned your reward." I said, and while still sitting on his face I bent down and took his still hard cock in my mouth.

He moaned into my pussy as I sucked his cock, deep down my throat. As I vigorously stroked his cock with my mouth I tasted just a bit of pre-ejaculate coming out of his cock.

I immediately stopped sucking, stood up over him and spun around. I then bent down, hanging my tits in his face and smacked his face with my bare hand. "You know better than to cum before I allow it. Do I need to remind you who's in charge of when and where you cum?"

"No, Goddess Emily. I apologize, Goddess Emily."

"That's better, Slave."

With that, I then, with one swift motion sat down on top of him again and took his cock deep into my pussy, all the way down to his balls. Making him throw his head back and groan loudly with pleasure.

"How's that for a reward there, Slave?"

"Amazing Goddess Emily!" Thank you Goddess Emily."

I then put my hands on his chest and began to ride his cock gently but deliberately while ensuring that he was hitting all the right spots for me at the same time.

As I neared another orgasmic convulsion, I breathlessly said, "Slave, I want you to cum in me while I cum on you."

While digging my fingers into his chest, I said, "Do it. Do it now!"

Seconds later as I ground down onto him, we both came in an orgasmic rush of endorphins.

I collapsed on his chest as we both panted and gasped for air.

When we had caught our breath I sat up and let his softening cock slip out of me. I then rolled over next to him and began to remove his restraints.

Once I had fully released him, he grabbed me in his arms and jokingly said, "You never did tell me what happened tonight."

"I'll tell you later, I promise." I then snidely remarked, "If you don't cock block me next time, I might let you watch."

With a big smile on his face, he said, "You've got a deal."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Valentine's Day Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds