Valentine's Day Massage

Dave turned off the equipment in the room and handed me the tape. "Well...that was fun!" he chuckled. "I told you. . .they sure like the full body massage!" I thanked him and snuck out the back door of the building.

When I got home that evening, Nat was relaxing on the couch in a pretty yellow sundress. She looked fresh and pretty, more beautiful to me than I could ever remember. She jumped to her feet when she saw me and showered me with hugs and kisses.

When she slowed down a bit I laughed and held her at arms length. "So. . .how was your day at the spa? I tried to act casual.

"Oh, honey Thank you so much! I can't tell you how wonderful that was. I never imagined it could be like that. . ." Then she got an evil little twinkle in her eye as she gazed at me. "I only hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!"

"Huh...?" I stammered. "Wh...what are you talking about?"

"Oh, you think you're so clever...don't you?" she giggled. "I recognized your car the second I pulled into the parking lot!!"

I started to make some lame excuse, but she just covered my mouth with her tiny hand and said, "shhhhhh....silly baby. "You're not upset about what I did are you?"

"Upset? It was the most erotic experience I've ever had," I said truthfully.

"Good! she smiled. "I made another appointment for us next week. Happy Valentine's Day, darling!!!!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds