• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Valerie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Valerie

"Valerie. I'm sorry. I don't know what to do here. I'm really drunk and confused. I should probably head back on the bus to the hotel. It's coming soon, right?"

She gets closer to me. Her breasts are against my chest and I swear to fucking God I can feel her hard nipples through her dress and my shirt. I wonder if she's wearing a bra. A quick glimpse makes me think no. And fuck, her skin is so pink and white against the black dress, so creamy and tasty-looking. I'd fuck her right here if I could get away with it.

I'm swaying on my feet and reach out to hold the bar.

"You're coming back with me."

My lungs and my heart stop pumping, squeezing, releasing. "What?"

Blood rushes straight down into my cock.

"What?" I ask again.

Her grin is wicked.

"Are you fucking with me again?"

Her white teeth bite into the juicy cherry, and then she tosses the stem on the bar.

"Yes, but I mean what I said. You're coming into my room and you're fucking me."

My cock wants out of pants and inside that warm, wet and tight pussy I know so well. My head doesn't even give a fuck what she's doing anymore, what her incentive is. I forget about Tom, about things like repercussions, that I might be tearing open wounds that had only slightly begun to heal.

I don't give a fuck. I just want to sink into her and forget everything that's happened. Pretend like our two years apart didn't happen.

My dazed eyes travel down her body. Her long white legs swing back and forth, sometimes letting her heels cling against the metal pole of the stool. I imagine them wrapped around my back as I drill her.

"Why?"

"Because you do it so well. And because I think we owe our relationship, the memory of it, a better ending than you fucking Laura."

"We didn't fuck."

She looks down and stares at my throat. "You might as well have."

"Hey," I whisper, reaching to touch her cheek.

She slaps it away. "This isn't going to be lovemaking, Michael. I don't want that. We aren't the same people we were before. I just want to be fucked by you. I want you inside me, so hard and fast. I want us to slide against the sheets. I want the people staying in the room beside mine to hear us. I don't want apologies and whispers and delicate tender touches. Don't even dare do that."

"This is really fucked up."

"I'm in room 34C. Come if you want and I'll make you come all night."

It only now dawns on me I'm standing between her spread legs. I'm sure she can feel my hard-on on her thigh. I push against her a little and her eyes flutter shut.

"Do you know how wet I am right now?"

My own eyes close. "No, but I really want to."

"34C," she whispers again.

Then she hops off the stool and heads back over to her family, her familiar smile back on her face. If we didn't just have that conversation, I would assume the woman in the long heels is the same Valerie I knew and loved two years ago.

But I know better now. I fucked her up big time, and she's intent on bringing me to my knees.

And I'm intent on letting her.

***********

I'm soberish by the time the party bus takes us back to the hotel. She was on the first round of buses so I'm not forced to watch her and wonder what the hell she's really doing. Is this for me, or for her? And does it matter?

Tom watches me like a hawk when we get back. Everyone files into the hotel bar. The advantage of a NY wedding is never taken for granted. The bar is open until 4am. Many of the partiers have no intention on stopping now, and they're too drunk to remember this isn't an open bar and they're probably about to drop hundreds.

I'm sipping a beer (and a water) in the corner. Tom comes over and pulls out the seat next to me.

"What were you and Valerie talking about before?"

"Our relationship," I say smoothly. "You know, finding closure."

He doesn't believe me. "She got dark, man. I know you see it now."

"I loved her. I feel like I still do. I feel responsible."

Tom looks around and settles back in the chair. "Be careful. She's gonna try to tear you apart."

"Tom, I—"

"I didn't want to tell you. Didn't want to guilt you. Shit happens, people break up. Yeah, I got put in the middle and that sucks but I never really blamed either of you. You acted like a dick, absolutely, but she was young and everything was messed up." He gets up and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Stay away from her. For your own good, for hers. Okay?"

"I don't know if I can," I confess, bracing myself for a punch in the eye. I feel shitty that Tom has to worry about all this on his wedding day. "I love her."

He moves around and picks up his beer, shaking his head. "I was hotheaded before. I love you. You're my brother. And you and Valerie have always been toxic, one way or another. Do what you think is best, though I can probably guarantee it's not. Just leave me the fuck out of it. I don't want to know anything. Don't confide in me, or whine to me, and you can tell her the fucking same."

He is probably drunk but I'm taking this as permission. I'm a guy, after all, and my cock's been tormenting me since her little bar scene.

I get up, nearly knocking over my seat, and hurry up to 34C. I knock and it takes her fucking forever to answer, so long I debate running away hundreds of times. But then there she is, standing in the doorway, her hair still pinned up and her makeup perfect. The only difference is she now stands in a black silk robe.

"Come in."

There are no preliminaries. No chit-chat. She drops her robe and I drink in the sight of her body, the dips of skin between her ribs, the delicious heaviness of her perfect bests, the dark pink of her nipples. Her neck is longer and more regal than I remember. Her hair's grown, and the dark locks just whisper against her nipples.

Her soft smile is almost sweet, but not bashful. Two years beforehand she would have been embarrassed on display, blushing and trying to cover herself. Now she stands proudly, hands on her side so I can see everything. Each breath she takes lifts her luscious tits and it takes everything inside of me not to rush her and throw her on the bed and fuck the crazy out of her.

"Want to watch me finger myself?"

This is every fantasy come to life. I am suspicious. Too good to be true, and all that stuff. She's going to pull the rug out from under me at any moment, and a big part of me doesn't care. I'm looking at her naked body. I'm harder than I can remember in a long time. I'm well equipped with jerk-off material for a lifetime.

And all that still isn't satisfying because I'm not so sure I know the woman standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" It's asked without thinking, and I curse myself. She could end all this now just because of a stupid question.

She doesn't ask what I mean. "I'm Valerie," she says.

"No, you're not. You're not the Valerie I know. Who are you?"

She comes closer to me. Wraps her bare arms around my neck and presses her nipples into my dress shirt. Now I can definitely feel them and I sigh with pleasure. My cock is insistent against her stomach and twitches when she lifts up on her tiptoes to kiss my nose.

"I'm Valerie, but I'm never the same Valerie twice. That's true for most girls. We're never the same woman twice. We change every second. We're chameleons."

I hate this all of a sudden. I want to disentangle myself from her. "You sound really pretentious right now."

She shrugs, still wrapped around me. "You still want to fuck me." Her eyes flick down to my cock.

"You have a beautiful body, but believe me—my mind is turned completely off. I don't recognize you and I don't like this game anymore."

Her hand is suddenly wrapped around the shape of my cock through my pants. It's not a great deal of pressure but, like I said, I've been ready to blow my load for a better part of the evening.

"Stop this. We have to stop. You'll be sorry tomorrow," I say. "You will be. This is a fun fantasy for you, calling the shots and making me beg or whatever. I get it. But it isn't going to undo what happened. And what about Wade?"

"Shut the fuck up, Michael. Either you want to fuck me or you don't. Make your choice." She smirks. "As for Wade, we have an open relationship. We're not as serious as everyone, AKA my family, would like to believe."

She stops fondling me and goes over to the bed, climbing on top of it and giving me an excellent view of her ass and just the hint of pussy below it, a sight I love well.

Then she rests prone on the bed, one arm bent above her had, the other resting innocently against her abdomen.

"Tick, tock," she whispers.

I've had enough. Game or no game, regrets or no regrets, this is happening. It is basically destined.

I take my clothes off leisurely. Deliberately. I'm still waiting for her to say, "Nevermind, I hate you! Leave, you pig! You broke my heart and left me paralyzed with pain for months!"

But none of this comes. This is a game she will see through to the end.

All that's left for me to bare is my cock. I push the boxers down and she gasps with delight when my dick bobs back up.

"I've missed that cock," she admits. "It did good things to me."

I stalk over to her and climb over her.

She's naked and pliable beneath me. My naked cock rests against her slick pussy lips, and I can feel both our arousals mingling into a mess of desire.

"I want this pussy."

"Take it. Don't hold back. Fuck it hard."

And so I do. I slip into her so easily, that unbelievably delicious wetness guiding me into the wonder that is her tight pussy.

I nibble on her right nipple, standing so proud and desperate. Her eyes roll back into her head and she lifts up in a wave, her nipple and pussy raising and allowing me in deeper. Her nipple, delectable as it is, will have to wait a bit. I need to focus on fucking her. My fists rest on both sides of her head as I begin plunging in and out at a relentless pace. She grunts with each thrust and I'd forgotten how much I love that sound.

Then I slow down. My movements are slow but deep. Valerie is wild, thrashing beneath me.

"More! Harder!"

But I'm a cruel bastard and I want to torture this side of Valerie. I'm pissed she's shattered the fantasy of the girl who used to blush when I only kissed her. Maybe this is what she means by fucking with my head—robbing me of some of the happiest moments of my life with a girl who no longer exists.

She's impatient with me now and starts humping back at me, letting my cock swirl around her walls with no help from me. Then I pop out and she groans, eagerly taking a hold of me and letting her pussy suck my dick right back in. She's a wanton slut, this woman beneath me, but when she looks up at me and the connection that's always been between us sparks as potently as ever, I wonder if it's not all an act. She's dropped her mask for a second, I think, and I feel a sliver of hope.

I circle my tongue around her other nipple and push it against my tongue when she whimpers.

"You're tormenting me," she moans, her voice throaty and deep.

She turns against my arm to hide the desperation in her face. I feel her eyelashes against the sensitive skin of my inner forearm.

"Please, Michael, fuck me."

I have had some awesome sex. Some truly incredible experiences. But never, ever in my life have I been so ready to pound someone until the only word they know is my name.

I pull out and she's really pissed now. Her head swings back so she can glare at me. "Michael!"

I toy her clit with my thumb, and then press the slippery head of my cock against it. Her head flings back and I take the opportunity to suck her neck.

Her hips are wild against me, blindly searching to bring me back inside.

Only when I see her tears do I shove myself back in.

"Oh!" she screams. "You feel so good!"

I'm ready to come now and I can't wait to see her explode around me. My movements are intense, direct and purposeful. We're going to come together and it's going to be pure ecstasy.

"Come on," I urge. "Come with me!"

My fingers slip between us and I rub them frantically against her. Her legs flail around, tensing and relaxing over and over again. I feel the warm rush of her release. Her breath stops, her mouth is slack and her eyes are stuck wide open. She gets rocked back and forth by my driving pumps.

It's going to be over soon, I realize, and we haven't even kissed. I can't allow that. I bend over and she opens her mouth to say something—probably to protest—but I don't give a fuck. I kiss her soft, wet lips and let my tongue fuck her hot mouth. She moans into it and her hands snake down to my ass, clutching it to bring me even closer. Her tongue rides along with mine and it's so fucking good I'm going to come any second.

I tear my mouth away and pant into her face, touching my forehead to hers. "I'm going to come, baby," I groan.

Her dark eyes glitter with excitement. This is what she wants most of all and I'm more than happy to give it to her.

I come in a great torrent. My body shudders like I'm a wet dog. My cock swells, and tightens and releases all over again inside her. When I'm finished I don't want to slip out of her, and it seems she's as desperate to keep me with her as I am.

But I have to come out. We both know that. I pull out and fall down next to her, chest heaving. My head turns to look at and I'm terrified at what I'll see. A mocking smile? A rueful frown?

She merely looks satisfied. Content. Even a little tired. She looks back at me and a wicked smile curves her face. I grow concerned. But then she crawls down the bed until she's face to face with my cock. Her eyes stay focused on mine as she gives the head a long, wet, hungry lick. The remaining cum on it sticks to her tongue, and as she pulls her head back a long string of it follows. I swear another surge of cum drips from the slit.

Then my cock's engulfed by her mouth. Her tongue swirls around, cleaning off every last bit of our cum off of me. Only when she's sure I'm licked clean does she join me back up by the pillows.

I'm too numb to thank her, or kiss her, or hug her so hard we both burst.

"That was amazing," she announces after a few minutes.

"I'm glad you thought so. I think so, too."

Her eyes meet mine and she runs a hand up my chest. "It was as good as I remembered. Even better."

These are words any man wants to hear, and I grin. "Oh, yeah?"

She rolls her eyes and gets out of bed, not bothered in the slightest that I'm watching her walk around naked.

She slips into the bathroom, presumably to clean up, and comes back out in sexy red lace panties and an oversized white t-shirt. She shivers her body under the covers and smiles at me when she seems me watching.

"You look confused."

"I am," I confess. "What the hell was that? What are we? What did this mean?"

She shuts me up with her mouth. "Not everything has to mean something."

"Cut the bullshit, Valerie. What was the point of this? To fuck with my mind more? Make me miss you more?"

She traces an invisible circle on my chest and keeps her eyes trained on it. "I thought I was over you. As over as you can be when it comes to your first love. We started talking. Of course I was attracted to you. I yearned for you. Then I snuck peeks and saw you watching me. You looked wrecked. I got what Tommy alluded to but never came out and said: you were lost without me."

She kisses my nipple. "I got a little intrigued. How far could I push things? Did I want to? And yeah, I wanted payback. I wanted to fuck with your head. I wanted you to feel, for five minutes, how hard it is to be a girl. Especially a girl in your fucking web."

Valerie's kisses on my chest are open-mouthed and wet. My cock springs to life and I'm insatiable. I'm seconds away from tugging her up and making her ride me when she starts talking again.

"And then this turned into a test. Could we resist one another? More importantly, can I resist you? Obviously not. And another part of me truly wanted a different last memory of us, because we were great together and it's not fair that it ended with such shit."

Her tongue slides down to my belly button and then runs a line across the bottom of my abdomen. The surface is ticklish and tender. I want her back, I think.

"I want you back," I say out loud.

Her mouth stops it languid journey and she lifts her head fully. Her hair runs across the tip of my sensitive cock.

"No you don't."

"I do. Desperately. I'll beg if you want."

"Michael... We're so different."

"No we aren't. We just need to reacquaint ourselves."

"Wade—"

"Is a pussy," I interject. "If I was dating you, there'd be no fucking chance we would have an open relationship. I'd be the only cock you knew. Ever."

I can see her warming to the idea. She likes it. Then she bites her fingernail and studies the shitty painting on the wall.

"I don't think I'd last another breakup with you."

"Me either," I agree, and it is truth.

Her dark eyes search mine, almost desperate to find lies in them. But there aren't any. I grew up. I had a taste of happiness too young when I was too stupid. I won't give that up now.

Her head moves back down again and without any preamble she brings her cock deep into her throat.

My head falls back and I fist the sheets. "Fuck!"


The sensation of her hair all over my pelvis, my thighs, even caught up with my dick is outrageous. My hand shakily clutches a bunch of it, mindlessly pushing and pulling her onto my dick.

She lets me fuck her mouth for a while and then she releases me, straddling me so she can ride me. She swings her long hair back over shoulder and makes my cock disappear inside her. She grinds down against me, letting her clit mash against the root of my dick.

My hands greedily run up the sides of her body before finding their homes cupping her breasts. Her eyes drift shut and she's so fucking beautiful on top of me.

One of my hand drops down so I can flick her clit. I want to watch her have a devastating orgasm again and that usually is the way to do it.

It doesn't fail me. She shakes through a tremendous orgasm that seems to go on forever. I lift my hips up and hammer into her to prolong it, and she begs me to stop, but I don't. She is beaming and glowing when the orgasm subsidies, and then becomes dedicated to drive me nuts.

Her stride is fast and rough. I'm going to come soon. I scream this at her but she acts as if she doesn't hear, fucking me like a mad woman. Her dark hair flies around us and her soaked pussy grows wetter by the second. She leans back and rests her hands by my knees so I can have a better view of me sinking into her. Her pace picks up again.

I'm going crazy. I'm biting my lip, I'm screaming, I'm practically crying.


Then I erupt. She feels the first gush of cum and pulls herself off, sitting beneath my dick and jerking it off so that I splatter her stomach. It's a fuckhot sight and I come even harder because of it.

She laughs when I come down, and then disappears into the bathroom to wipe off my spunk.

When she gets back to bed with me, I tug her close. "Will I see you again?"

She's quiet for a moment. I can feel her take a deep breath. "Maybe."

"Maybe means no."

"Does an 'I don't know' sound better to you?"

"Let me take you to dinner." I don't care how desperate I sound.

"Let me think about it. Call me. Maybe next week, okay?"

"I don't have your number anymore," I pointed out.

I could hear her smile. "You'll have it soon enough. Might have to work for it, though."

I'll take it. I smile as I fall asleep, my face buried in her hair.

********

When I wake up, I have no idea where I am. I'm laying on wrinkled sheets, I have a hangover and I smell Valerie's perfume.

Valerie!

I touch her side of the bed but she's not there. A little of her makeup is smeared on her pillow. I pull it over to me and take a whiff (I'm weird, so what).

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Valerie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds