Vals Introduction to Wrestling

"Tell me what?" I practically screamed.

"Well, it seems your little friend Mo here has failed to tell you what a bitch match is, and that she has wrestled in them before. So I will explain it to you Val" she said as she took a step closer to me and lifted her arm to put around my shoulder, as if she were explaining a happy family secret to a child. I was so shocked and curious I didn't even flinch as I saw her bushy armpit disappear over my shoulder.

Emily took her time before starting again, clearly languishing the two separate types of torture Mo and I were experiencing. Mine borne of a dark curiosity and Mo clearly and inexplicably a beaten battered woman without even a finger raised.

"Well Val, a bitch match is a fight to triple submission. After one of the opponents has submitted for the third and final time, she becomes the bitch of the winner for 40 minutes."

My blood was suddenly rushing to my head, things were moving in slow motion and I heard mself ask, "so what does that mean, like she has to do your laundry or something" instantly I hated myself for asking such a stupid question, but I couldn't bring myself to believe what I was hearing.

Emily snorted a short quick laugh into my ear and I could smell her stale breathe. As I looked to Mo, she looked as though she wanted to crawl into the floor, she couldn't even bring her eyes up to look at me.

"I suppose I could have made your friend Mo do my laundry when I beat her, but I had other tastes that day."

I was feeling faint, so much blood was rushing to my head I could barely hear, my pulse was a deafening roar in my ears. I looked to Mo again and I was feeling wobbly, my body temperature was rising and my ears felt aflame, what was this I was being told? Emily continued to speak into my ear as I stared at Mo and I could hear her voice as if she were far away, "I am not sure Mo sat down for a week after that, you see Val, my tastes that day involved many things, but not the least of which was fucking our little Mo here in the ass with my strap-on"

Instantly my knees nearly collapsed, suddenly my minds eye was staring clearly at the image of this red-headed beast fucking Mo with a strap-on dildo. It were as though someone had poured a gallon of juice into my panties, I had never felt such a stimulating rush of excitement in my life and to this day it was definitely the closest I have ever come to orgasm without any physical contact whatsoever.

I could tell from Mo's shoulders that she had started to cry, and I turned my head to look at Emily, we were practically nose to nose as she leaned in closer and pulled me into her by pulling in on my shoulder a little more. "Don't worry about Mo she said" her dank breathe assaulting my nose, "She enjoyed every second of it." Then she let out another of her hideous chuckles.

Her chuckle was cut off instantly as she peered into my eyes and suddenly was looking at me as if I were a stranger that had suddenly appeared next to her.

"Oh my God" she exclaimed, still staring at me as if she were seeing me for the first time, "You love this, you are loving what I did to your friend! You slut!"

I looked over to Mo, for the first time in the last couple of minutes she had looked up from the floor and was looking at me, a glimmer of faint hope in her eyes. I wanted to kiss her so bad at that moment. Instead I felt Emily's hand under my chin, forcefully turning my head in her direction, again our noses were no more than an inch apart and she was staring into my eyes. "Tell me your not really turned on right now and I will leave you alone this second." She said slowly and seriously.

My silence was evidently the only response she was looking for, her hand released my chin and slowly slid down the front of my body. She easy slipped her fingers under the waist band of my baggy sweats, under my panties and right over my pussy. I involuntarily sucked in a ragged breathe as her fingers made contact with the outside of my drenched pussy lips and gently rubbed a small circle, spreading them easily.

"Mo, this slut is soaking wet" was the last thing I was conscious of hearing as Emily forcefully entered my pussy with two fingers and the most powerful orgasm of my life grabbed a hold of my very being and shook me to the core. The moans I was hearing, that seemed so far away were coming from me.

My knees had gone to jello as my mind and body exploded in orgasm. I could see my arms reaching around Emily's neck to avoid falling straight to the floor. Emily thankfully kept one hand on my contracting pussy and reached her other arm around my waist as she gently lowered me to the floor. I was lying on my back staring straight up to the ceiling still reeling from my orgasm, I was barely conscious of the fact that Emily had removed her fingers from my throbbing clit when her face filled my vision.

"You filthy slut" she was saying. "If I had any idea you were such a hot slut all these weeks I would have been fucking you silly every night."

Then she jammed her tongue into my mouth and started to kiss me as forcefully as I had ever been kissed. It didn't matter to me, I was so turned on at this point I hungrily gobbled her tongue and pulled her face into mine even harder by grabbing the back of her head and tugging on her hair, pulling her into me harder and harder. This beast of a woman was veritably fucking my face with her tongue and I couldn't get enough. After a few moments she pulled away from my grasp and looked at me with incredulous eyes.

"I can't believe what a SLUT you are, I am going to have a great time with you."

"Shut up" I muttered as I tried to pull her face to mine for more of her tongue.

"Not just yet" she replied as she pushed me back down to the mat with one hand and slid her other hand back to my soaking pussy. Her touch jolted me with another blast of pleasuring electricity. Once again my mind was reeling, not even 60 seconds after my last orgasm had subsided and this woman I had previously found so repulsive had me on the verge of another.

"I am going to have my way with you first" she whispered into my ear.

Nothing mattered to me at this point, she could do as she wished just so long as she didn't dare take her long fingers from pussy.

As if reading my mind Emily then proceeded to slide her hairy sweaty armpit over my face and told me feast on it as she slid her lips over the nipple of my breast and continued to slowly rub my clit and finger fuck me.

A distant part of my brain was shocked to learn that I was anxiously gobbling her overgrown patch of pungent red armpit hair, and probably even more surprised to learn that I was loving every second of it.

Just seconds before Emily bit my nipple roughly I dove over the cliff into the bottomless chasm that was my second orgasm inside of three minutes. As the orgasm took hold of my entire body and mind I hungrily pulled Emily's armpit tighter to my mouth and sucked it for all I was worth. Fade to black.

I am not entirely sure if I passed out or not, but by the time I recovered from the most earth shattering orgasm of my life I was alone on my back and again staring at the ceiling. Emily, Mo and another woman I had never seen before were standing over me. A wave of utter embarrassment passed over me as I realized what had just happened in front of these women. I was a sex starved deprived animal as desperate as any creature to walk the earth and I had just made that clear to these three women. As I half rose I saw my sweats and panties down around my thighs and my shirt was pulled up over my tits with the swollen and red nipple of my left breast exposed to the three ladies standing over me. I wanted to melt into the floor. Instead I stood up and tried to straighten my clothes, pulling my panties and sweats up over my clearly soaked pussy and glistening bush.

"Wow Val" said Mo, "That looked like fun, I would never have guessed in a million years you would do something like that."

I looked across the faces of the three women all staring at me intently, Emily with a smug grin, Mo in amused shock and the third woman just openly leering at me. I realized they were all waiting for me to say something.

"What?" was all I could muster.

"I challenge you to a bitch match" said the woman stranger.

"No way" said Mo and Emily nearly simultaneously. Emily followed that up quickly by saying she wasn't done with me yet and the conversation between the three of them quickly deteriorated to a pissing contest over who deserved to wrestle me.

My embarrassment dissapaited instantly as I watched these women regress to a pack of 6 year olds arguing over the use of a found toy. They were as desperate and depraved as I was. I settled the argument quickly when I suggested Mo and I take them on in a two on two match-up

We were still the only four women in the room, Emily and I squared of with each other and I learned the other woman's name was Christine as Emily told her to square off with Mo. I really wanted to beat Emily even though I knew from our workouts at the gym that I had very little chance. I decided that being aggressive was the only chance I had so I attacked quickly. It did not take long for me to realize that I didn't stand a chance. Emily was abusing me with a series of leg scissors, arm bars and other grappling moves that I was all but powerless to defend against. I was exhausted within minutes and Emily was relishing her control over me. Taking every opportunity she could to rub her hairy pits and pungent crotch in my face. None of it mattered though for I was absolutely as horny and excited as a girl could be. I didn't get many opportunities's to see how Mo was faring with Christine, but I could tell she wasn't doing much better. I had heard Mo submit twice already and we had hardly been wrestling for 3 or 4 minutes. Emily was obviously enjoying extending my torture because despite the fact that she could have gotten submissions out of me with several of her moves, she always relented and started on another torturous maneuver.

At one point Emily had me in a leg scissors with her crushing thighs wrapped around one shoulder and other arm pulled up between her legs. My face was pressed against the mat and I was facing in the direction of Mo and Christine. Christine was obviously a very skilled wrestler and was really having her way with Mo, relentlessly slamming her to the mat and twisting Mo's arms. Mo was clearly exhausted and could barely put up a fight, but Christine just continued with the pounding. In one particularly painful looking move Christine was applying the full weight of her 130 pound, 5'5" frame to Mo's back as she pulled on Mo's arms and Legs to bend Mo backwards into the shape of a U. Mo screamed submit for her third and final time and Christine dropped her to the mat like a dead fish, utterly exhausted. Christine gave Mo about a minute to recover before pulling her up off the mat by her hair and leading her towards a doorway in the back of the room. As they walked away I heard Christine growl "If you think that beating was bad wait until I start to fuck you."

I couldn't believe my ears, where did women like this come from, and why the hell was it getting me even more excited.

It was obvious I was never going to get the upper hand on Emily and I was desperately anxious to watch Christine have her way with Mo so I decided to start submitting right away. In just a few minutes I was able to submit three times, each as soon as Emily had put any pressure on me at all. She knew what I was up to but I don't think she minded in the slightest, I could tell from the look in her eyes she was as anxious to get to the sex as I was. As we got up to walk to the back I was surprised to see the room was starting to fill up with quite a few average looking typical women. Just a half hour prior I would have never guessed that all of these ladies were into submission wrestling matches that ended with the sexual domination of the loser. My, this day was just getting better and better.

As we walked into what was the coat room during the hours of operation but was now serving as the sex chamber for bitch match wrestlers I was surprised to see the back of Christine's black bob haircut slowly bouncing up and down as her face was buried in Mo's crotch. Mo was sitting up on a desk of sorts, facing us with her sweats on the floor and her bare legs spread as Christine was facing away from us bent at the waist eating out Mo.

Upon hearing us come in Christine took a moment away from her duties to turn and look at us over her plump but cute bare ass and said, "I am just letting Mo recharge her batteries a little before I fuck her senseless."

"Good idea" said Emily, and she quickly turned to me, our faces very close she held my eyes in her gaze and asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy before?" and before I had a chance to respond she followed it up with "because your about to eat mine and I want you to do a thorough job."

With as hot as I was at that moment I knew it would not be a problem at all. Emily turned her back to me and bent over as she wrestled her way out of her bike shorts. Her excessive buttocks seemed to breathe a sigh of relief as they were released from their tight container. I marveled inwardly at how something that up until just a short time ago could make me ill was now only making me hotter. As I stared at her jiggling ass cheeks all I could think to do was bury my face between them and eat her ass. Mo and I shared a moment as I looked over at her and our eyes met, hers sparkling with the joy of a good tounging and mine with the knowledge that I would soon be having sex with her. I broke our gaze and looked over to Emily, who I was pretty sure wasn't going to dissapoint me in my desire to get thoroughly pounded. She must have been reading my mind because at that moment she turned around and said, "I hope your ready for the fucking of a lifetime slut!"

A huge smile came across my face as she then grabbed me by the back of the hair and pulled my face into her giant red bush. I dropped to my knees as she yanked me by the back of the head and attacked her sweaty pussy with every ounce of my energy. Her bush was wild and long and it took me a few moments of shoving my tongue through it to finally reach the outer folds of her pussy, once I did get my tongue in there and part the folds I immediately felt how wet she was. Licking at her juices got me so hot I was practically on the verge of coming myself as I tongued her. I couldn't believe what had become of me, a successful carreer woman and mother of two kids, starving to be treated like a wanton slut, and loving every second of it. The next two hours were a blur of pussies, fingers and strap on dildos and possibly one of the best two hour timespans in my life.

Needless to say, I only wrestle bitch matches now. Check back for soon for some interesting matches I have had since then.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds