• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Vampire

Vampire

She turned feeling eyes on her back. She had never known such intensity. Their were many guys staring at them, well what do you expect, a beautiful blond, a fiery redhead, and a sparkly brunette. But one of those guys stood out in particular.

She looked over the cafe, twisting slightly in her seat, trying to find out who it was that was looking at her, so intensely that she could feel it without even looking... almost luring her to... she didn't know what.

She finally found him, and stared, her usual evil glare, and indifferent stature diminishing entirely. He was about 6'2", long jet-black hair, startling blue eyes, garbed in black.

It seemed like hours ago that she had just been laughing with her friends about such trivial topics as which store to shop at, and what losers men were.

His eyes caught hers; she was under his spell completely and found that she could not look away. She heard her friends calling her name in the background, asking if she was ok. They stopped when they saw him walking over to their table in the back of the bark cafe.

She had always liked the dark, thrived in it, and now she knew why, for that man coming toward her was darkness himself.

A chill went up her spine when he took her hand, it was so cold, and yet it seemed it emulated warmth that rocked her whole body.

Silently she followed him out, her friend staring after her as if in a trance, but she didn't notice.

He brought her to a house just down the block, and carried her inside, down into a candlelit chamber underground. The only thing in the room was a bed wrought in silver, velvet and silk. The colors black and red mingled in the design, seeming to shimmer, making her slightly dizzy.He brought her a gown, black and gauzy, almost see through, and she slowly stripped off her cloths and donned the dress. It fit her perfectly, clinging to every curve. He then rose from the plush bed from where he had been watching her change and came towards her. Pulling the pins from her hair, he watched as it cascaded down around her shoulders in an array of curls.

Gently, he picked her up and laid her on the bed, she glanced around the room and she saw something hidden in the shadows. It was long and black, old with time, worn, and yet still as beautiful as the day it had been crafted. It was a coffin.

The Vampire! At long last! He has come for me! Her mind screamed at her with glee. She lifted her hair away from her neck, exposing her bare throat, gently pulling him forward, her heart racing faster then ever before.

He pulled from her and slowly leaned forward to kiss her. Her eyes narrowed a moment before she understood he wanted to love her as a human before he brought her to the darkness.

They kissed again passionately, slowly. For a time that was all they did, feeling each other's bodies crushing against each other. Finally she rolled him over, dominating, and it seemed he would allow it, though he could easily overpower her. Looking into his eyes she shrugged out of the flimsy gown, her breasts falling full and heavy, yet they were firm and round. With every breath they heaved suggestively, and she paused for a moment, holding her breath, looking down as she had so many times before to see what they would look like without breath in them. Then she reached over, tugging at his shirt, and he lifted himself to slip from it gracefully, his eyes admiring the curves of her body.

As she began to unbutton his jeans, he pulled her close, kissing him again, those elongated teeth biting into her lip subtly. Every kiss and every touch as his hands caressed her aroused her more, and as she reached her own hand down she was somewhat surprised to find his member hard and erect, like marble. She straddled him, rubbing his cock against her juicy clit. Arching his hips, he pushed himself inside her, and she gasped as he stretched her wide, her own back arching in the ecstasy. He pulled her down, brushing her hair from her neck, and his mouth opened as he pressed his teeth to her neck. Quickly he bit down, puncturing her flesh with his sharp teeth. Nimble fingers reached up, as the blood dribbled into his mouth, her own orgasm fueling his. As he came, those fingers gripped the razor tightly, and lifting her, he slashed her throat, watching the surprise on her face, the dread as she realized that this breath was her last. That in all honesty, he was just a man. A man who, however, had fetishes and connections that allowed him such pleasures.

As her blood spilled over him, he smiled, rolling her off of him, and lifting her. Slowly he walked over to the coffin, and opening the lid with one hand, looked down at the partially rotted woman within. Carefully he lay this one upon the other, arranging her limbs so that it would look as though the two dead women were embracing. His eyes closed for a moment, he licked the blood from his lips, then turning away and allowing the lid to slam closed, he climbed back into the blood soaked bed. Easily, he fell asleep, his dreams filled with visions of his dead harem, and those that would soon be joining it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Vampire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds