Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 03

Soon he couldn't see anything except her as the room around them was almost impossible to see. This had been such an intense experience that he had gotten to a point he didn't care about the pain or the blood or whether or not she would lose control and kill him. He had never felt pleasure like this before and was even starting to understand what she meant earlier. The full moon made her more wild and crazy and made her let loose. Every time he chained her up she would always try to entice him with sex. Maybe that's all she needed, maybe it wasn't about keeping her locked up, maybe it was about giving her an outlet for her passion, and maybe a night of intense fucking was all she needed to keep her from hurting anyone.

It wouldn't be long now as he could feel his orgasm building. Her moans were getting louder and louder as her skin glistened in front of him making her breast shine in his face as they bounced in front of him. For one moment her skin did seem to sparkle which reminded him of those stupid Twilight movies again. Real Vampires Don't sparkle but she was always going to be the brightest thing in his eyes.

Her eyes began to fill with blood becoming a solid red color. She looked down at him with those red eyes and fangs showing. It unnerved him a little but he didn't care. He only hoped that this wasn't the end and she could still control herself enough.

"Fuck me Ben! Oh shit! Don't ever stop!" Her demonic voice said before she sunk her teeth in to him.

Ben winced in pain and felt the blood poor from his shoulder. As usual her bite filled him with a warm feeling that seemed to flow towards his genitals making his orgasm much more intense as his cock exploded inside her and she sucked his blood and cum out of him. The room spun and he held her tightly feeling he'd fall if he let her go. She sucked the blood out of him like a vacuum and he was starting to lose consciousness. The room went dark and he could still feel her teeth in him as he passed out.

-----

Bens eyes opened and he tried to focus but it was difficult. He wasn't sure how long he had been out, hours, days, he had no idea. His back hurt a little from where she dug her claws in to him. He saw a little sunlight peak through from behind the curtains so he knew it was daytime. He was still very woozy and didn't move much but he soon realized Emily was asleep right there next him with her arm draped over his chest and her leg curled on to his lap.

He let out a sigh of relief as he realized she still had enough self control not to kill him. He didn't feel great as he felt weak and sore laying there but the more he thought about it it was all worth it just to wake up with her in his arms.

He heard a sigh from her as she moved a little before opening her eyes and looking at him.

"Hey, how do you feel?" She asked.

"Honestly... like hell, but I'll be fine with you here."

She gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Ill get you some breakfast and grab the first aid kit."

"She said the night after passionate love making!" He said in a joking fashion. "How do you feel?" He asked curiously.

"Hmmm, fulfilled!" She said before rolling out of bed and grabbing her robe. "I should have some of you clothes in my dresser, sorry about that!" She said referring to the pile of shredded clothe on the floor.

"Thanks!" He said sitting up in bed feeling the pain shoot through him.

"I'm sorry Ben."

"For what?"

"Everything!"

"What do you mean?"

"You getting kidnapped, and me loosing control last night, you could have died, more than once!"

"Remember what I said about the danger? Totally worth it!"

"Yes but... Maybe you would be better off without me!"

"What does that mean?"

"I can't stand to see you get hurt because of me!"

"Emily, I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't going anywhere!"

Emily stopped and put her head down before she continued towards the kitchen. "Let me grab you some OJ."

As she walked out of the room he looked over at what was left of his pants and went towards them pulling the ring box out of the pocket. He opened it and looked at The diamond he had picked out for her and knew he still wanted her. He heard her walking back towards the room and got down on one knee as painful as it was and held the ring out. As the door opened she walked in with a glass in hand and stopped with her eyes wide open dropping his drink on the floor.

"Marry me!" He said staring into her eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds