• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampyre of Lust Pt. 03

Vampyre of Lust Pt. 03

My ancient lover turned around and looked at me with surprise.

"It is you? Isn't it?" I said stepping towards her. She stepped away as though afraid of me, her face didn't tell me anything other than that she was surprised. I could feel tears begin streaking down my face as I approached her. Did she not know me? Was she afraid of me?

"Erena!" I shouted her name just as everything disappeared.

I woke under soft covers, the now pregnant and massive breasted Christi slept beside me, her face glowing with bliss. I looked around the room, and saw nothing new, it was all the same, albeit covered in my cum, but aside from that nothing had changed. I ran my mind over the previous day and remembered wanting... no... needing to breed more, I clearly remembered leaving the house and seeing Erena, just the memory of seeing her brought a single tear to my eye. It couldn't have been a dream. I didn't remember falling asleep, and, as a vampire, I remembered everything in explicit detail, and yet I either was forced to sleep by something, or I was repressing the memory so as to hold onto the faint glimmer of hope that now burned within my vampire heart. I slowly shook my head from side to side, my ears brushing my soft pillows, there's no way she was alive. I had watched her die. She was beside me in her final moments. Nothing could bring back the dead. Nothing...

"I can." A voice, powerful and resonant, pounded through my head and suddenly everything around me dissolved and was replaced by space, stars shining brightly in the distance, and before me stood a perfect statue of what I imagined Adonis to look like, but it was just that, a statue.

"I am not just a statue." The same voice once again resonated within my mind.

"Then what are you?" A million questions churned around in my chaotic, but that one was what seemed most prominent.

"I am the elder god." It didn't say anything else, but the fact that this statue was a god meant that it wanted something from me.

"Very wise, just as the stories had foretold." The god said ominously, "You are correct, I have come to take you." The way he said it made me feel exposed, weak.

"And if I refuse?"

"You shall die."

"A little cliché for a god don't you think?" I asked, stalling for more time to think of a way to leave this place.

"There is no escape from destiny."

"What do you mean?"

"From the moment you were born, your life has been plagued with tragedy, correct?" I nodded, "Every death you have witnessed, every person you have known, every sexual encounter that you ever had was to lead up to this moment." The god explained and I suddenly felt older, far older than just a hundred years old, it was like I could suddenly remember the beginning of time, houses of straw flashed in my mind, mansions surrounded by beautiful flowers shot by, as though I were watching a clip show of the many different types of homes.

"Were these my lives?" The question came from my lips unbidden.

"Yes," The god answered, "For millennia now I have tried to lay with you, the purest of all God's creatures."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice sounded lifeless, monotone, to my ears, as though these revelations had sucked the life from my voice.

"An angel sent from Heaven to protect the weak humans from me."

"But I was born."

"Artificial memories."

"I had a family!"

"Humans created for the soul purpose of protecting you."

"Protect me? From you?"

"Yes."

"There's no reason for you to lay with me then."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"I may have been an angel, but now I'm a vampire, a demon wearing a human's skin!"

"True, your body may have been altered, but your soul is still pure, sleeping within the darkness you now embody." The god gestured to my chest and I could see a small white flame burning within pure darkness, trying to reach my still heart.

"It's dying..." I didn't know why I thought that, but it was all that came to mind as I watched the tiny flame struggle futilely against the black that surrounded it. I looked at the statue.

"Why do you wish to sleep with me?" I asked.

"Only an angel can carry my child. If you do not fight back I shall give you that which you most desire." The god offered and I knew that he could give me anything that I wanted, and I knew with all my heart and soul what I wanted.

"Very well, but first what is your name?" Despite my fear of what he may do to me, and my anticipation to get it over with I needed to know the name of this god.

"I am Cthulhu." Without giving me even a chance to react the statue turned from its stone grey to mouldy green. From where there was a statue now stood a grotesque giant, with a hard on longer than the Eiffel tower.

Cthulhu didn't wait and from his giant back shot hundreds, perhaps thousands, of four inch thick phallic tentacles, all of which were aimed at me. For the first time in more than a century I was afraid, and with good reason; this was the god of madness, who stood as tall as the Empire State Building. His fingers were longer than several of me, and were several times thicker than me. His body was scaled, and he shone with oils, secreted from his every pore, this was also applied to his tentacles as they encased my body in their own. Even as I felt them rubbing against every inch of my skin I watched his cock, so thick, thicker than Tokyo Tower, and I knew that no matter what logic I presented him with he would force every centimetre of that thing into me. For maybe the first time in a hundred years I shed a tear at the thought of the pain it would cause me.

I was wrong though as his cock began to shrink until it was still massive even by my standards, but now somewhat manageable. It was now twenty inches long and eight inches thick. I now relaxed and let myself enjoy the quickly growing pleasure I was receiving from his tentacles. I felt two tendrils with suckers on the ends attach themselves to my nipples, bringing forth a loud moan of pleasure as they sucked on my tits. But this was all just the calm before the storm, as he placed me at the tip of his cock and began stroking my spread labia, pushing against it lightly, causing my moans to increase in volume. Just when my orgasm was about to peak, he penetrated me.

I couldn't look away. Even as my sight became blurred from the pleasure, as my stomach bulged out with the insane thickness of his cock, his tentacles pulled me down further, forcing the flesh of my belly to bulge further out, further, and further until it was like my abdomen was a condom around his fucking huge dick. I could feel a powerful orgasm coming, an orgasm with force greater than a hurricane. So lost was I in the incredible sight that I didn't notice a second cock, even thicker and longer than the first, grew in the direction of my tight asshole. I'm not a stranger to anal, but my body had never accustomed itself to being penetrated there. The second cock, this one almost a foot thick forced itself inside without mercy, causing my already heavily distorted body to distort even more.

I'm not sure how long he's been going. It feels like hours, or even days, but he just keeps going. He hasn't cum once, even though he now had three four inch thick tentacles fucking my absurdly stretched ass and cunt; I can see them through my skin, wiggling around within my uterus, even my ovaries haven't been spared. I can feel my sanity swaying, having cum more than a dozen times in the last hour. Is this the end for me? Will my long existence finally end with this one last fuck? Eh, I'm alright with that.

Then a strong light of hope blossomed within me. His cocks and tentacles and thickened, pouring out incredible amounts of pre-cum. Calling forth all my remaining strength I used the anal and vaginal muscles to squeeze his cocks tightly, milking them. A sudden roar of passion sounded all around me, and then I could feel it, his hot cum running through his many appendages. Two thick tentacles entered my mouth and one slid down into my oesophagus, while the other remained where it was, spurting copious amounts of viscous fluid into my mouth, while other coated my immortal body in thick white cum. My intestines, stomach, and uterus all were forced to expand further as his seed flooded in. The seal of his cock and tentacles in my cunt was air tight, giving the cum nowhere to go.

As he continued to overwhelm me with his cum, I came. It felt like every erogenous zone on my body was suddenly supercharged. His orgasm matched his staying power, the never ending flow swelling my abdomen further. I could feel the sperm flooding my ovaries, impregnating every single one of my eggs, which I'd long thought to be impossible.

"Nothing is impossible for me." His voice, even in my mind, was filled with palpable lust. After a grand total of ten minutes the flow abated, and finally ceased. I couldn't move, my entire body was exhausted, for the first time in centuries another entity had fucked me until I could fuck no more. My consciousness faded with a huge smile of bliss plastered onto my face.

I woke up feeling... full? No, bloated is a better term. Turning my head I see Christi smiling at me, with her eyes blazing with devotion, the kind that makes you think they'd jump into the path of a train if it would make you happy.

"Good morning Mistress." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Morning." I said and sat up. I felt heavy and soon saw why; my stomach looked more than nine months pregnant with quintuplets. Cthulhu, what have you done? None of my previous lovers, and I've had a LOT, had become near slaves to my will. Though I'd never impregnated anyone either.

"I've changed you... into a vampyre goddess. Your powers are very similar to mine, though they maybe even greater since you've yet to learn and master them.." The voice of the elder god resonated from within her mind.

"You said you could bring Erena back."

"Indeed I did, but you of all people should know that death is something that cannot be reversed." He said tauntingly.

"Then why did I see her?" I asked, anger and power strengthening my voice.

"Death cannot be reversed," He repeated, "However that doesn't mean that there aren't escapees."

"What the hell does that mean?" Christi doesn't seem to find it out of the ordinary for me to be shouting at nothing.

"Hell and Heaven; both are prisons. Hell is where those who've truly done evil go to suffer, and Heaven is eternal peace. Sometimes souls do not wish to go to either and end up wandering the earth aimlessly. Your creator, Erena, was sent to hell for corrupting an angel, but she didn't just imbue you with the powers of a her mutated vampyre DNA, no she also received your blessing, and with some of your power. It was this power that allowed her to escape her prison and come back to earth."

"So, she's alive..."

One week has passed since I was impregnated by Cthulhu. Christi has been living with me, sating my incredible sexual appetite, all the while our children grew within us, mine the hybrid of god and vampyre, her;s the hybrid of human and vampyre, though the fact that her body can stretch to accommodate not only my growing brood, but the massive amounts of cum that I unload, makes me suspicious that she's not human, at least not fully, but that's more than likely the foetuses' doing.

Over the week I've gained, and have been practising numerous new powers, and I have to say I like them. My strength and speed have tripled, my control over my body is greater than ever, to the point where I can shift my shape to whatever I wish. My psychic powers have increased to the point where I can hear other people's thoughts, and even suppress their wills, to the point where they have no thoughts of their own, and they live only to serve me.

I'm sure I've gone mad with power, but hey you would too if you had the power to take over the world. The world may be used to vampires, and have laws against them, but me... I'm not a vampire anymore, I'm a demon goddess. But despite this fact, and the fact that I'd spread my young throughout most of the city I currently lived in, I still hadn't found Erena. Doesn't she want to be found? I'm doing this all for her after all, so we can rule the world together. Even as I think this I'm fucking three girls at once, using my many appendages to penetrate them wherever I wished. I found them wandering the woods. You can guess what happened from there.

They were three girls, fresh from university, and it really came as a shock when I found them all to be virgins. I guess there really are virtuous people around, even in today's world. Anyway, they were like all the rest at first, but then they breathed in my pheromones, and they became nymphomaniacs in under a second. Now they all writhed in bliss, trying to scream around my thick tentacles snaking down their throats and into their stomachs, creating obscene bulges that shouldn't be possible on a human.

Several tendrils plugged their asses, constantly dribbling pre-cum, coating their warm insides with it, all the while I stole each of their virginities one by one, relishing the tightness that only virgins could offer. As I neared my climax I crammed tentacle after tentacle into their cunts, making even more prominent bulges appear.

They came with me, cumming while being filled with my semen, all the while their ovaries emptied their entire supply of eggs, presenting them to be fertilised. My cum forced their wombs to expand until they already looked full term, and that was the first spurt. Another and the stomachs were bigger than the now pregnant women. I pulled not wanting to endanger their lives, despite the absurd stretching I wasn't one for taking risks, and I watched as all three were coated in layer after layer of white cum, the semen so large and thick, that I could see them with my enhanced vision, wiggling and searching for eggs to fertilise, upon finding none they began to shrink, nearing atomic size and entered the pores of the girls' skin, forever altering their DNA. I came so much and so powerfully that the surrounding woodland area was covered in it as well. Afterwards I left them there, moaning in the aftermath of their insemination.

It struck me as strange that not another vampire resided here. Vampires were very territorial, to the point where they forgo rationality and hunt down the trespassers, and so far I hadn't come across a single vampire, though I assumed that they could sense the danger of staying in this town, and had moved elsewhere, but that still went against everything I knew of them. I returned home, and I think I popped every blood vessel in my body with rage. All over my home was blood mixed with the white of cum, my cum, and there in the middle of my living room, laid the cold dead corpse of Christi.

"Welcome back, Alianna." Erena said and stepped from the shadows behind the door.

"It was you." I said with no emotion, nor as a question, but she answered anyway.

"Yes." I leapt at her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampyre of Lust Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 699 milliseconds