• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vanessa
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Vanessa

It was amazing; I felt no pain whatsoever! Nor was there any of that desperate longing I had felt when this first started to fall apart. As I examined my feelings, I realized that it really might be a good time to start dating again, and that the only way to do this right was to explain this all to "Mom". So I stepped forward, wrapped her in my arms, gave her a heart-felt hug, and commenced with my explanation.

"Mom," I said, "I'm sorry that Vanessa's marriage didn't last. I'm also terribly sorry that she's now realized that what we had was something special and worthwhile – or, as you said, that I was the best thing that ever happened to her."

"Mom's" face was clouding, she didn't know for certain where this was going to go, but she had a distinct idea that she wasn't going to like it very much. I was too far along, however, to stop myself now; I had to say this, to get it off my chest and out in the open once and for all.

"Sadly, there is no way I could ever see myself trusting Vanessa again," I continued. "What she did was callous, deceitful and so devoid of consideration for anyone but herself that my entire view of her has been irretrievably effected. I love you, I love April, and I love the Vanessa that I thought I had…the reality, however, I will gladly do without."

And with a last kiss on "Mom's" cheek, I restarted my life in earnest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vanessa
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds