Vanished Ch. 21

He gave a sigh. I wasn't sure whether it was in resignation that I was wrong or disappointment that I was right. I held my breath, gnawing on my lips.

As he said incredulously, "You're right." He struck me on my right cheek.

"Ten," I called out loud and clear. The count continued, "Eleven, - eleven... .... Twelve, - twelve... ...." They weren't coming in as fast a succession, but the severity was as great or greater on my tender tush. He continued the practice of varying the speed, the rhythm and throwing in back-to-backs. Fortunately I had a friend.

It took every trick in the book to keep from just sobbing uncontrollably, thereby losing the count. The Doms still taunted me with random numbers, but my friend helped out.

I managed to control myself by biting my lip and self-talk until, "Fifteen - fifteen... ..., - sixteen, - sixteen... ...." I sobbed.

From then on, I was beside myself. I howled, sniffling with each blow, "Seventeen, - seventeen... ..., - eighteen, - eighteen... ...." I kept track on my fingers of each corresponding hand with the real count-mistress being my friend, Camille. Master kept up his tattoo on my ass until, " - twenty-one."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Vanished Ch. 21
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 346 milliseconds