Verse by Avril Mars

"Why for fuck's sake?"

"I told you to chill! Jeez, I just need to protect myself, legally. You have to understand."

"Were you watching us the whole time?"

"No," Taylor lied. Actually he'd followed them the second he saw Avril leading Jamal across the grounds away from the house. He'd hoped to see a show and April had staged quite a performance. Taylor never expected to view as spectacular a sight as the young skater bitch sucking off a big black dude before getting her face jizzed like a pornstar slut. He was harder now than he had been before at the pool, desperately needed an outlet, and Avril stood there handy and available. If he played this hand of cards just right he'd get to do more to this willing young bird than Jamal. He commanded more than suggested, "Let's you and me go for a little walk, sweetie."

"Where to?"

"The beach, where no one can hear us but the ocean."

"For what?"

"For a talk. Jeez!"

"No way!"

"I have a low bullshit tolerance, young lady," Taylor whispered urgently. "We need to reach an agreement about this unfortunate tableau. Now get moving."

************

Although young, drunk and high, April March was nobody's fool. She knew exactly what kind of agreement Taylor alluded to, reckoned that in her very near future she'd be on her knees giving another blowjob. But how bad could that be? She'd creamed the crotch of her bikini bottoms and needed to go swimming (or something) to hide the fact. April liked to suck cock anyway and she was still extremely horny. A change of partners was no big. Besides, Taylor used one of her favorite words in a sentence: tableau. She'd already sized him up while chatting with him for an hour by the pool. A nice guy in his thirties, stylish, and good looking.

Young as she was April knew sex had always been a currency for women to get whatever they wanted from men. Her sultry charm worked with everyone except her parents. And the occasional jealous bitch. April took only a few seconds to make up her mind. What the fuck, she'd do him. Her pussy craved some attention.

She laughed to herself, any pork in a storm.

She said, "Okayfine, Taylor, let's take a walk."

Wasting no time they hurried down a section of beach she'd never gotten around to exploring before. He gave her another cigarette and a drink from his cup. Neither of them spoke as they marched across the sand in the late afternoon sun, everything was understood, nothing needed saying. A few moments later they made a curious discovery, someone had abandoned an old brown leather armchair with dull brass tacks among the overhang of palm fronds where the sand ended and jungle began. Stuffing bulged from the chair's split seams. Taylor quickly sat down in it and, after divesting himself of his cup and cigarette holder, pulled April onto his lap. She felt his erection rubbing against the cheeks of her ass. Totally hawt! Her heart started to race and she could feel the liquid warmth between her thighs renew itself and seep from the mouth of her pussy. She couldn't recall ever having been so wet. First Jamal, now Taylor, in the last few minutes some real vacation fun achieved lift-off, finally, and blasted into the stratosphere.

************

Taylor's heart raced too. He couldn't believe he had this luscious piece of ass sitting on his lap all alone on a hidden section of beach. He shifted April off his nuts onto his left thigh where he instantly felt the heat of her pussy steaming through the cloth of his cargo pants. He swore he could smell her lubricating her pink thong, surely the fish he smelled didn't come from the seaside. He toyed with a blonde lock of her hair, murmuring in her ear, telling her what a beautiful woman she was. The fingers of his other hand traced a slow and deliberate path up and down her inner thighs. Taylor applied a feather light touch he hoped would turn the girl on.

"That feels good," she confirmed in a hushed tone.

Her words empowered him. He brushed a casual fingertip down the indented line of the cameltoe of her bikini bottoms and the wanton young bitch spread her legs as wide as she could! That said more than words to Taylor. He reached up to unsnap the back of her bikini top, she twisting aside to assist his endeavor. When her lovely tits popped free he nearly popped too. Upon further examination her plump breasts seemed to be still under construction, apple-shaped, nipples puffy with uncommonly long blunt tips. He kissed each one while sliding a bold hand down the front of her pink bottoms. Immediately he knew how aroused she was; the soaked fabric of her bikini registered with him bigtime, her cunt gushed, lips open, awash with fragrant sugar and spice, her clit a hard bead under his fingers. The sweet slut secreted enough juice to trickle into the crack of her ass!

He fiddled with her clit until she gasped, squeezing her thighs together while giving voice to a drawn-out moan. Obviously the girl had had a profound orgasm. He worked feverishly stripping off what remained of her swimsuit, she standing balanced against him on shaky legs to make his task easier. He remembered her saying, "I'll let you fuck me if you give me back my iPhone."

He agreed though had the presence of mind to require a nice blowjob as well.

"I love to give head, I want to learn to deepthroat," she said brightly.

"First you need something to practice on," Taylor replied.

He placed his palms on her shoulders, a gentle downward pressure was all Avril needed to sink to her knees. Eagerly she began to unbutton his fly; when she grasped the object of her ardor in hand she learned he was about as hung as Jamal.

She giggled, "This is going to be a challenge."

"Rise to it, young lady," he instructed.

He plunged himself into her mouth and, to his surprise, she swallowed three quarters his length on the first try. Deciding she could handle it he fed more and more stiffness to her each time he stuffed himself into her face. She did everything in her power to accommodate him. The little bitch knew her way around a dick, she choked a few times, but that only made him fuck her face with more passion and determination. Finally he put both hands on the back of her head and pushed his prick into her mouth to the balls and held Avril in place that way for a very long while. The sensation almost caused him to ejaculate long before he cared to. He sluiced out of her mouth, his member covered with a layer of slobber and drool. Although she stared lovingly up at him teary-eyed and short of breath, she appeared clearly anxious for more.

Taylor was not one to disappoint his lady friends.

He couldn't believe her oral capacities; she was so adept his hard-on twitched with ego gratification every time he managed to gag her. He pummeled her mouth, gleefully pumping in and out of her throat at a frantic tempo knowing she could cope. At last the inevitable happened. Taylor unloaded a large deposit of sperm while lodged as far as in the back of her throat as he could thrust the tip of his dick. He came in seven or eight generous spurts.

"Jeez," he uttered when he could, more than a little weak in the knees.

With a helpless look in her eyes Avril suddenly coughed him out of her mouth. She clutched her throat hacking and spat a huge sticky amoeba of semen in the sand. Taylor beamed, she hadn't tasted it going down but certainly had when it came back up. Without giving her any time to recover he lifted her up in his arms, laid her on her back in the armchair, supported her ass in the air with his hands while he poked his still-hard prick between the trembling lips of her tight saucy pussy. Taylor had been correct in his earlier assumption her mound was completely shaven and her pubes had very obviously already dropped. She had an uneven pair of overlarge pussy lips that he found most endearing. Avril writhed like a speared fish when he buried himself to his pubic hair inside the heated and tightly slick envelope in between her thighs. He drove himself home with a slippery squish. From the first stroke wet sounds come from her battered opening. Embarrassment covered her face when her pussy farted twice, but Taylor glowed with pride. He pulled every inch out of her except for head of his knob, saw his thick length coated with the off-white film of her secretions. Again his dick throbbed in triumph at the mere thought of its successful campaign inside of delicious Avril, her eyelids half closed and she kept groaning oh-oh-oh each time his pelvis smashed into hers.

Fun as it was the position became uncomfortable fast. "Put your arms around my neck and hug me closely," Taylor ordered Avril.

She obeyed immediately and he wrapped his arms around on the backs of her knees in order to lift her body into an abrupt upright position. He stood up straight with Avril still impaled on his root, began to bounce her up and down on his long frisky pecker. He fucked her relentlessly then, literally imitating a sort of human paddleball motion that. Once Taylor established a good rhythm, he carried on uninterrupted for ten or fifteen minutes. Avril quivered hopelessly in his strong grasp, apparently she'd come again and again in succession. Whenever she came she cried out, even the surf couldn't drown her joyful screams of pleasure just as it couldn't mask the smell of her overheated snatch in action. So prolific were her juices the valley of her asscheeks went from being slick with wetness to absolutely drenched with Avril's overflow. He commemorated the occasion by sneaking a naughty finger halfway into her anus. Taylor massaged her tense anal muscle with a fingertip, testing the resiliency till he probed with enough vigor to sink his finger all the way to the knuckle. Avril grunted and her asshole went very small, but otherwise seemed not to notice in her sexual delirium.

Taylor admitted to himself she wasn't the only one experiencing it. The slut compelled him to bedroom athletics he never even dreamed of. He hammered her like a bull, a cock of the walk, a stud. She'd melted, losing her grip on his neck, their bodies shown with sweat. He disengaged to set her back on the ground, on the verge of coming again anyway and Taylor didn't want impregnate her. Facing her away from him he urged her onto the arms of the chair on her knees with her hindquarters pointing in his direction. Avril supported herself resting her crossed arms over the back of the chair, so limp that he'd penetrate that almost invisible pink dimple of her asshole before she knew she had his dick there. The tiny circle of muscle between the halves of her buttocks beckoned Taylor like a siren song and he could not help himself. He squatted to get at it with a busy tongue and paid a long fond tribute to the beauty of Avril's anus.

He didn't think she had a clue he planned to penetrate that darling sphincter and fill her tight rear depths with a second spewing of come. Taylor rose to his feet and nudged his empurpled plum head against the rubbery grommet of Avril's asshole. Her adorable fleshy gate resisted admittance but not for long, the girl too unguarded and relaxed. Then Taylor felt a lessening of pressure on his cockhead as he navigated the whole tip through that snug barrier ring of muscle to pass into her bottom. Now it gripped his shaft with a splendid tightness. He sunk half himself into her, then more with each successive thrust.

The girl had allowed herself to be angled into quite a position on the armchair and Taylor took enthusiastic advantage. He delighted in Avril's surprised gasps. Embedded in her tight bum would trigger a second load from him sooner than he wanted yet he could not slow down his hunching into the grunting girl. He reveled in exploring every intimacy she had to offer. Her sphincter stretched out from her behind in a lewd circle of flesh every time he drew himself out of her asshole, hugging his thickness, and disappeared when he lanced deep back into her butt. Taylor smacked the rounds of the girl's buttocks as he rogered her. He gloried as the come burst from his organ in surges. He babbled wordless sounds, midway between a laugh and a yell. His second orgasm felt better than the first, the sensation pure bliss. He'd come hard and apparently a lot. All the fluid cooling in Avril's conquered butthole served to well grease her rear passageway so Taylor continued ramming his spike into her backside to his utmost delight until only a softening dick and exhaustion put an end to the proceedings.

************

When Taylor rested his chest against her shoulder blades and fought to regain his breath, April cautiously squeezed his dick out of her ass. An obscene slurp issued from her anus when the head of his penis slipped out. A large tentacle of come dribbled out of her anus, she could feel it oozing over her cuntlips and snaking down the insides of her thighs. Her heart rate slowed and she breathed easier once she'd evicted the large presence back there. April fantasized plenty of times about being taken that way by a man; fortunately she'd been fucked up when it occurred. Taylor's dick buried deep inside her ass had neither hurt nor felt especially good, it only felt different, a new experience, very decadent. She was sure anal sex would get better each time she practiced it in the future. It couldn't help but make her popular with the frat boys at Berkeley.

April stopped counting how many times she got off once Taylor started bouncing her up and down in mid-air on his love muscle. Wait till she told her crew back home about that. Jealous City. The thought cleared her head, made her think about her phone again. Taylor still hadn't given it back, a great lay but a sneaky dude. While preoccupied in his post-coital nirvana she plotted to retrieve it before he knew. He'd gotten what he wanted from her and she'd enjoyed it no end, but now it was her turn to get what she wanted. Her phone!

She spied his cargo pants in the sand beside the armchair; she didn't remember him removing them during their feverish embrace but he'd stuck her phone into one of the pockets before they really got started.

April put her plot in motion. "Taylor, I need to stand and stretch for a minute, I'm all scrunched up here with you on top of me."

"Apologies, love," he wheezed as he let her up.

He then collapsed into the chair and closed his eyes.

Goody, thought April, here's my chance. She picked up his pants with her back to him to reclaim her property. No sooner than she had the phone in hand when Taylor shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting my stuff back."

"I didn't give you permission."

"I don't need your permission, it's my fucking phone."

Taylor hopped out of the chair with alarming alacrity and damned if he didn't snatch her phone away from her again! They started arguing but stopped. His head had snapped to the right, eyes scanning the foliage and sand. April blinked in the sunlight and followed his gaze. Had something just moved out there? Sure enough they were no longer alone. A man stood on the beach a few feet from them. When April saw the newcomer she stooped down to get her discarded bikini out of the sand and began to dress.

For the second time that afternoon she heard a man's voice bawl: "Just exactly what's going on here anyway?"

************

Taylor was arguing with Avril about her mobile phone when the man appeared out of nowhere shouting. He approached them with purpose.

"Who are you?" Taylor growled.

He went from fumbling with Avril's phone to fumbling with his cargo shorts. When he got a good look at the chap he dialed the aggravation in his voice way back. The man in front of him was about his age, but could've played football, big as a bloody house this one, horridly dressed in a plaid sport coat, olive T-shirt and jeans. He had white plimsolls on his feet and a straw hat on his head. The very narrow brim of the hat he had snapped down over his eyes. He put his hands on his hips to sweep back his jacket enough for Taylor to glimpse the pistol in the shoulder holster. Was this turd a shakedown artist or a cop?

"The name's Benjamin North," the guy said, "call me Benny. And I do believe you're Taylor Lancaster, booking agent for top notch entertainment around the island." The man's tone radiated sarcasm. His suspicious eyes darted toward Avril then back to Taylor. "Miss March and I have already met."

"Oh shit, that's one of daddy's men," Avril said under her breath.

Scared and confused, their words had not even registered with Taylor. He ignored the girl completely and, professional dignity stung, informed the big man, "You are wrong assuming that, sir, The Beachcombers is a pro act!"

"Yeah right, tell me all about The Beachcombers, pal, or do you mean The Spliffs? They're hot shit every Thursday at the Jonkanoo on Knutsford, over in Kingston."

This fucker knew a lot about a lot, Taylor needed to be cool, very cool. "I fail to see what you're driving at, my good man."

"The point is you're ripping off my boss. In a number of ways."

"What do you mean, ripping off your boss?" Careful, Taylor lad, this chap's a minute away from giving you a proper thumping.

But Benny didn't hit him, he gave an explanation. "I work for Mr. March, or as you might call him, Monsieur Mars."

"Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma . . ." Taylor stuttered, finally realizing March was indeed Mars in French. He hadn't fully understood Avril's 'daddy's men' comment till now, it had gone over his head in all the excitement. Crikey, fucking the boss's daughter was the blunder of blunders!

Benny the tough guy smiled, he understood well enough. "Did Mr. March's little girl fool you with her pen name? Avril Mars, ha! How many times have I heard that?" The man shot Avril an amused look before turning to Taylor and saying: "Now me, I'm a consultant with military and law enforcement, corporate security, trouble shooting, et cetera. This girl's father is the president of the fifth largest private investigation firm in America. Think of it as Pinkerton Lite, it's not Forbes 500 stuff but it's big enough to roll right over you. And you, smart guy, bilked his wife out of eight yards when normally this raggedy ass band of yours only knocks down three hundred a night. If they're lucky."

Despite the danger Taylor still got offended. "This is a private function not some sleazy reggae club. Costs are calculated on a different scale."

"The 'whatever the freight will bear' scale?"

"Jeez!"

"What was that, smartass?"

"Okay, okay! I'll refund Mr. and Mrs. March five hundred."

"You forget something," Benny grunted, "you boned their daughter. Oh, and that wild man bongo player who gave her some reefer and a little something else; I won't even go there, pal, 'cause that would smell like a fart in an elevator."

"Tell you what, mate, I refund all the gig money, pay the band with my own and we forget the entire matter."

"Nice try," Benny sneered, "You wish."

************

North had had enough of Taylor Lancaster. The weasel needed his ass kicked.

April pleaded with him, "Make him give my phone back, Benny."

Taylor snorted in aggravation. "Who is this? Your bodyguard?"

North stepped over to him indicating the phone clenched in Taylor's hand. "Does that belong to her, munchmeat? Then you better give it back before you get broken fingers."

The weasel who'd put a dick in old man March's daughter hastened to do so. She grabbed the iPhone from him and slid it like a wallet between her pink bikini bottoms and the right cheek of her fat young ass. It had been all he could do not to watch as she scrambled to get dressed, if those scant inches of fabric constituted being dressed. In her haste April had left one of her boobs partially uncovered, the lone tan nipple seemed to bore a hole through him like a Cyclopean eye.

April noticed him noticing. When their eyes met he directed his attention back to Taylor.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds